SNAP Syllabus 2014
- SNAP exam is a MBA entrance exam conducted by the Symbiosis International University.
- Candidates attend this Symbiosis National Aptitude Test (SNAP) to get admission in Pune University for MBA programme and as well as non-MBA programs.
- All candidates should have knowledge about SNAP exam syllabus, exam pattern, eligibility criteria before apply for this exam.
- Here we are mentioning about the SNAP syllabus 2014 and pattern on this page.
SNAP Exam Pattern
- SNAP exam is an objective exam and has four sections.
- It is mandatory that candidates need to qualify each section and each section will be of 40 marks except the last one that will be of 60 marks.
- It should be keep in mind that SNAP exam pattern also has negative marking.
|Name of section||Marks|
|General Awareness||40 marks|
|Quantitative Aptitude||40 marks|
|General English||40 marks|
|Analytical and Logical Reasoning||60 marks|
SNAP Exam Eligibility Criteria
- It is also important to aware about the eligibility criteria to apply for SNAP exam 2014.
- To apply for SNAP exam you must be graduate in any discipline from a recognized university.
- Those candidates who are belonging to reserved category should obtain minimum 45% marks in graduation and for those candidates who are from general category should obtain at least 50% marks in graduation.
- Candidates who are in the final year of their graduation may also eligible to apply for SNAP exam but you have to submit your final marks sheet within in the time given by Symbiosis International University.
SNAP Exam Preparation Tips
- You should look at the previous year paper or practice on old exams
- Find out your weakness and try to rectify them
- Don’t cram
- Different subjects call for different studying
Note: Dear visitors you may get latest updates about the SNAP exam at any time by visiting on this our web portal that is recruitmentresult.com.