Check latest SNAP Syllabus to know each topic and sub topics of Symbiosis National Aptitude Test!! Symbiosis International University conducts Symbiosis National Aptitude Test to test the ability of students in different sections for admission in Master of Business Administration. This year Symbiosis National Aptitude Test is going to conduct on 20th December 2020, 06th January 2021 and 09th January 2021.
SNAP Syllabus Download PDF
As per the SNAP Exam Syllabus, question will be asked from Quantitative Data Interpretation & Data Sufficiency Geometry, Analytical & Logical Reasoning, General English and awareness. To get complete SNAP Topic Wise Syllabus download it through online mode.
Short Overview – SNAP Syllabus 2020
|University Name||Symbiosis International Deemed University|
|Exam Name||SNAP 2020|
Time : 11: 00 am to 12:00 noon
SNAP Syllabus 2020
Symbiosis International University conducts Symbiosis National Aptitude Test which is university level Exam and offer admission in to Post Graduate courses. After qualifying SNAP 2020, one will get admission in university and other management institutions.
We the team members of recruitmentresult.com has well created this page with complete SNAP Syllabus 2020 PDF and exam pattern, students are advice to go through the below structured page to check SNAP Syllabus.
SNAP Syllabus – Quantitative Data Interpretation & Data Sufficiency Geometry
- Ratios and Proportion
- Number system
- Work and time
- In-equations Quadratic and linear equations Algebra
- Work, Pipes and Cisterns
- Simple Interest & Compound Interest
- HCF & LCM
- Geometric Progression
- Arithmetic progression
- Profit & Loss
- Arithmetic mean
- Geometric mean
- Number Base System
- Venn diagram
- Permutations & Combinations
Check Here – How to Prepare Maths
SNAP Exam Syllabus – Analytical & Logical Reasoning
- Data Interpretation based on text, graphs and tables.
- Column graphs
- Bar Graphs
- Statements and conclusions
- Pie Chart
- Graphs representing Area
- Critical reasoning
- Coding and decoding Puzzles
- Identifying valid inferences
- Assertion and reasons
- Line charts
- Identifying next number in series
- Statements and assumption
- Visual reasoning
- Symbol Based problems
- Identifying Strong arguments and Weak arguments
- Cause and Effect
- Identifying Probably true
- Matrix arrangements
- Family tree – identifying relationship among group of people
Get Details – How to Prepare Reasoning
SNAP Entrance Syllabus – General English
- Comprehension of passage / Poem
- Verbal Reasoning
- Sentence Correction
- Odd man out
- Contextual usage
- Fill In the Blanks
- One word substitution
- Jumbled paragraphs
- Sentence Correction
- Sentence completion
Know About – How to Prepare English
SNAP Syllabus – General Awareness
- Current Affairs
- Famous award and prizes
- International organizations
- Major corporate events
- Punch line of companies
- World Records
- Top officials of big companies
- Books and authors
- Social issues
Check Here – How to Prepare General Knowledge
SNAP Exam 2020 Overview:
|SNAP Exam Syllabus – Major Components||Key Details|
|Overall Time Limit to Attempt the Exam||2 hours|
|Type of Questions|
|Answer Options for MCQs||4|
|Exam Difficulty Level||Moderate|
|Number of Sections||4|
|Section-1: Name and Number of Questions||General English: RC, VR, VA – 30|
|Section-2: Name and Number of Questions||Analytical & Logical Reasoning – 30|
|Section-3: Name and Number of Questions||Quantitative, DI, Data Sufficiency – 35|
|Section-4: Name and Number of Questions||Current Affairs – 20|
|Facility to Choose Order of Sections||Yes, any question from any section within overall time limit|
|Individual Sectional Time Limit||No|
SNAP Exam Pattern (New)
- Time duration of Symbiosis National Aptitude Test is of 120 minutes.
- Questions asked in SNAP Entrance exam are of objective type. Each question is having 4 answers, you have to tick correct one.
- For each wrong answer 25% marks will be deducted.
|General English: Reading Comprehension, Verbal Reasoning, Verbal Ability||30||0|
|Quantitative, Data Interpretation & Data Sufficiency||30||5|
|Analytical & Logical Reasoning||30||0|
|General English: Reading Comprehension, Verbal Reasoning, Verbal Ability||30||45|
|Quantitative, Data Interpretation & Data Sufficiency||35||40|
|Analytical & Logical Reasoning||30||45|
Steps to check SNAP Syllabus 2020:
- First of all visit the official website of organization that is www.snaptest.org
- After that navigate the home page and choose suitable link regarding SNAP 2020 syllabus.
- At new page, hit on download SNAP Exam 2020 syllabus.
- Go through detailed SNAP Syllabus PDF and download it.
- You can also take hard copy of SNAP Syllabus 2020 for preparation of exam.
Download Here – SNAP Syllabus PDF
Purpose of SNAP 2020
Symbiosis National Aptitude Test is university level Exam conducted by Symbiosis International University for admission in to Post Graduate courses. Candidates will get admission in university and various other management institutions after qualifying this exam.
Students who want to qualify this exam should require better study material. For this one must be aware about complete SNAP Syllabus. Students are advice to check each topics and section of syllabus of SNAP and prepare accordingly to qualify the exam.
Check Related Links:
|SNAP Exam Registration||SNAP Question Paper|
|SNAP Admit Card||SNAP Cut Off|
|SNAP Result||SNAP Answer Key|
Exam Centers of SNAP in Various Cities
SNAP Exam is organized every year throughout the country. Aspirants may get the center on the basis of first come first serve. At time of filling online form you may choose exam center which is nearest to your location.
|Chandigarh – Mohali||Kolhapur|
|Delhi – Gurugram||Kurnool|
|Ernakulam – Kochi||Madurai|
|Gangtok – Bardang||Moradabad|
|Noida – G Noida – Gaziabad||Surat|
|Panipat||Thane – Kalyan – Dombivli|
|Panjim – Mapusa||Thiruvananthapuram|
Preparation Books for SNAP:
Here are some Books which will help you to do preparation for test.
- Symbiosis National Aptitude Test Guide (English): Ramesh Publication House
- Ace The SNAP (Paperback): IMS Learning Resources Pvt Ltd
- SNAP Simplified With GK: Disha Publication
- Map The SNAP Symbiosis National Aptitude Test 8 Solved & 5 Mock Papers (English) Paperback: Arihant Experts
- Arihant Descriptive General English: S. P. Bakshi
- Data Interpretation & Logical Reasoning: Arun Sharma
- Verbal Ability And Reading Comprehension: Arun Sharma & Meenakshi Upadhyay
Press Here: SNAP Official Website
We hope that, this page is beneficial for you to crack Symbiosis National Aptitude Test. You are advised to visit its Official Link to know more about it. So, candidates are requested to prepare for it by going through above SNAP Syllabus 2020-21.