SNAP Syllabus 2015
Dear students, if you looking for SNAP Syllabus 2015 then you are at correct place. Here on this page we are providing you SNAP Syllabus, exam pattern, books in the form of Pdf file and you can also check SNAP eligibility criteria. Symbiosis International University conducts SNAP Entrance Exam every year for giving admission in PG (Post Graduate) courses.
Syllabus is like a map which gives you direction that how to start preparation and on which topic you have to study. So, candidates are advised to read below mentioned section carefully which is customized for your benefit by the group members of recruitmentresult.com.
SNAP Exam Pattern:
It has four sections such are General English, Quantitative Aptitude, General English and Analytical and Logical Reasoning. There are total 180 questions in SNAP exam and all questions are of objective type. Total 2 hours will be given to solve the questions.
|Name Of Section||Marks|
|General Awareness||40 Marks|
|Quantitative Aptitude||40 Marks|
|General English||40 Marks|
|Analytical And Logical Reasoning||60 Marks|
Detailed Syllabus For SNAP:
General Awareness Syllabus:
- Economic condition of India and Other countries
- Business Scenario
- General Knowledge
- Current Affairs
- Social Scenario of Indian and other countries
Quantitative Aptitude Syllabus:
- Relationship between Numbers
- Basic Mathematical relations and Formulas
- Time and Distance
- Data Sufficiency
- Data Interpretation
General English Syllabus:
- Comprehension of A Passage
- Verbal Ability
- Sentence Completion
- Reading Comprehension
Analytical and Logical Reasoning Syllabus:
- Arithmetical Number Series
- Verbal and Figure Classification
- Space Visualization
- Visual Memory
- Relationship Concepts
- Arithmetical Reasoning
Eligibility Criteria for Symbiosis National Aptitude Test:
- It is also important to aware about eligibility criteria to apply for SNAP Exam 2015.
- To apply for SNAP Exam you must have graduate degree in any discipline from a recognized university.
- Those candidates who are belonging to reserved category should obtain minimum 45% marks in graduation and for those candidates who are from general category should obtain at least 50% marks in graduation.
- Candidates who are in the final year of their graduation may also eligible to apply for this exam but you have to submit your final marks sheet within in the given time by Symbiosis International University.
Here we are giving the name of some SNAP Book which will help you to do preparation for test.
|Symbiosis National Aptitude Test Guide (English)||Ramesh Publication House|
|Ace The SNAP (Paperback)||IMS Learning Resources Pvt Ltd|
|SNAP 2014 Simplified With GK||Disha Publication|
|Map The SNAP Symbiosis National Aptitude Test 8 Solved (2012-2005) & 5 Mock Papers (English) Paperback||Arihant Experts|
|Arihant Descriptive General English||S. P. Bakshi|
|Data Interpretation & Logical Reasoning||Arun Sharma|
|Verbal Ability And Reading Comprehension||Arun Sharma & Meenakshi Upadhyay|
Top 5 colleges under Symbiosis National Aptitude Test:
- Symbiosis Institute of Business Management (SIBM), Pune
- Symbiosis Center for Management and Human Resources Development (SCMHRD), Pune
- Symbiosis Institute of International Business (SIIB), Pune
- Symbiosis Institute of Business Management, Banglore
- Symbiosis Institute of Management Studies, Pune
We hope this page is beneficial for you to crack Symbiosis National Aptitude Test. So, candidates are requested to see SNAP Syllabus 2015 before appearing in exam. Students if you have any problem related to SNAP Syllabus 2015 then you ask freely by leaving the comment in comment box. We will try to solve your problem as soon as possible.
Something That You Should Put An Eye On
|SNAP Online Application||SNAP Admit Card|
|SNAP Answer Key||SNAP Result|
|How to Prepare for English||How To Prepare For GK|