SSC CGL Exam
Staff Selection Commission is going to conduct SSC CGL Exam for filling up different posts. Combined Graduate Level Examination, 2016 (Tier-I) will be held on Sunday 8th & 22nd May, 2016. The capable job hunters who are willing to apply for SSC CGL Exam 2016 must fill the Tier-1 Registration Form on or before the closing date that is 14th March 2016. Please Scroll Down The Page for more details…
|Exam Name||Combined Graduate Level Examination, 2016 (Tier-I)|
|Closing Date for Part I Registration||10th March 2016|
|Last Date For Part II Registration||14th March 2016|
|Date of Combined Graduate Level Tier 1 Exam||08th & 22nd May 2016|
Candidates may go through the detailed information related to SSC CGL Tier-1 Notification such as qualification, Selection procedure, Age Limit, process to apply, Important Dates which is given below by recruitmentresult.com.
SSC CGL Exam
Post Name, Department Name:
|Sr. No.||Name of the Post||Ministries/Deptt/ Offices/ Cadre|
|01||Assistant Section Officer||Central Secretariat Service|
|02||Assistant||Central Vigilance Commission|
|Ministry of Railway|
|Ministry of External Affairs|
|Other Ministries/ Departments/ Organizations|
|Other Ministries/ Departments/ Organisations|
|03||Inspector of Income Tax||CBDT|
|04||Inspector, (Central Excise)||CBEC|
|05||Inspector (Preventive Officer)|
|07||Assistant Enforcement Officer||Directorate of Enforcement, Department of Revenue|
|08||Sub Inspector||Central Bureau of Investigation|
|09||Inspector of Posts||Department of Post|
|10||Divisional Accountant||Offices under CAG|
|11||Statistical Investigator Gr.II||M/o Statistics & Prog. Implementation|
|12||Inspector||Central Bureau of Narcotics|
|13||Sub Inspector||National Investigation Agency (NIA)|
|14||Assistant Audit Officer||Indian Audit & Accounts Department under CAG|
|15||Auditor||Offices under C&AG|
|Offices under CGDA|
|Offices under CGA & others|
|16||Accountant/ Junior Accountant||Offices under C&AG|
|Offices under CGA & others|
|17||Senior Secretariat Assistant||Central Govt. Offices/Ministries other than CSCS cadres|
|19||Compiler||Registrar General of India|
|20||Sub Inspector||Central Bureau of Narcotics|
Candidates must have Bachelor’s Degree in relevant field/ Chartered Accountant or cost & Management Accountant or Company Secretary or Masters in Commerce or Masters in Business Studies or Masters in Business Administration (Finance) or Masters in Business Economics from the recognized university or institution.
|Sr. No. wise Post Name||Age Limitation|
|01, 13, 20, 15-18, 19||20- 30 years|
|02-06, 09, 10 and 12||18-27 years|
|18 (Tax Assistant) CBEC||20-27 years|
Application Fee & Mode of Payment:
- Candidates need to pay the application fee of Rs. 100/- through State Bank of India only either in the form of challan, generated on line, or through SBI Net Banking. Payment can also be made through any Credit or Debit Card.
- All Women candidates and candidates belonging to Scheduled Caste, Scheduled Tribe, Physically Handicapped, and Ex-Servicemen eligible for reservation are exempted from paying application fee, as per extant government orders.
Scale of Pay:
Candidates will get the good amount of pay scale of Rs. Rs.9300-34800 for Sr. No. 01 to 14 post and Rs. 5, 200-20, 200/- for all other posts with different grade pay.
The selection of the applicants will be done on the basis of their performance in Data Entry Skill Test/Computer Proficiency Test which will be conducted by the selection committee of Staff Selection Commission.
Scheme of the Examination for Combined Graduate Level Examination:
The Examination will be conducted in three tiers as indicated below:
|Tier I||Written Examination (Objective Multiple Choice Type)|
|Tier II||Written Examination (Objective Multiple Choice Type)|
|Tier III||Computer Proficiency Test/ Skill Test (wherever applicable)/Document Verification|
Combined Graduate Level (Tier-I) Exam Pattern:
|Part||Subject||Max. Marks/ Questions||Total Duration/ Timing for General candidates||Total Duration/ Timing for visually Handicapped and Cerebral Palsy candidates|
|A.||General Intelligence & Reasoning||50||2 Hours
10.00 A.M. to 12.00 Noon
2.00 P.M. to 4.00 P.M
|2 Hours 40 minute
10.00 A.M. to 12.40 Noon
2.00 P.M. to 4.40 P.M
SSC CGL Exam Syllabus:
Tier- 1 Examination will contain topics based on General Intelligence & Reasoning, General Awareness, Numerical Aptitude and English Comprehension. You should check below given link to get complete details about your syllabus.
Procedure to Apply for SSC CGL Exam:
- Willing and eligible Job hunters may apply through online mode by following some instruction that are mentioned below.
- Firstly, visit official website of SSC which is ssconline2.gov.in.
- Then go to ‘Examination’ link available at top menu and choose ‘Part-1 Registration’.
- Fill the online application part I form with all mandatory details carefully.
- Then pay the required fee and fill the registration part II
- Upload recent passport size photograph and signature in specified format.
- At last submit the form successfully and take the hard copy of filled form for future reference.
- Advertisement will be available on- 13th February 2016
- Closing Date for Part I Registration - 10th March 2016 (5:00 pm)
- Last Date For Part II Registration – 14th March 2016 (5:00 pm)
- Date of Combined Graduate Level Tier 1 Exam - 08th & 22nd May 2016
- Combined Graduate Level (Tier-II) Examination- 13th & 14th August 2016
You can check Official Notification for more detail regarding SSC CGL Exam 2016.
Something That You Should Put An Eye On
|SSC CGL Examination Schedule||SSC CGL Interview|
|SSC CGL Previous Year Paper||SSC CGL Selection Procedure|
|SSC Time Table||Online Study Material For SSC CGL|
|SSC CGL Online Study Material||SSC Online Test Series|
|How To Crack SSC||SSC CGL Answer Key|