SSC CGL Exam
Staff Selection Commission is going to conduct SSC CGL Exam. Examination will be conducted for the recruitment of various vacant positions on 08th & 22nd May 2016. The authenticated and capable job hunters who are willing to apply for SSC CGL Exam 2016 must fill the Tier-1 Registration Form on or before the closing date i.e. 14th March 2016.
Job fighters who are willing to enhance their career in the government sector this is the great opportunity for all of them. Applicants can apply for Common Graduate Level Examination Tier-1 by registering them through online mode.
Job seekers may go through the detailed information related to SSC CGL Tier-1 Notification such as qualification, Selection procedure, Age Limit, process to apply, Important Dates which is given below by recruitmentresult.com.
Contenders, who are willing to apply for Common Graduate Level Examination, must have Graduate degree in any of the recognized university/institutions.
- Aspirants have to pay the Rs. 100/- as the application fee.
- Other category aspirants, women, physically handicapped and Ex- Serviceman are free from payment of any application fee.
Contender’s age should be resided in between the range of 18 years to 27 as on the last date of notification. Upper age limit may be relaxed for reserved category as per rules of organization.
Applicants will be selected on the basis of their performance in rounds organized by the selection committee of the Staff Selection Commission that are following below:
- Written test with Computer Proficiency Test
- Skill test
|Part||Subject||No. Of Questions||Maximum Marks||Time Duration|
|A||General Intelligence & Reasoning||50||50||120 minutes|
SSC CGL Exam Syllabus:
Tier- 1 Examination will contain topics based on General Intelligence & Reasoning, General Awareness, Numerical Aptitude and English Comprehension. You should check below given link to get complete details about your syllabus.
How to apply for SSC CGL Exam:
Willing and eligible Job hunters may apply through online mode by following some instruction that are mentioned below.
- Firstly, visit official website of SSC which is ssconline2.gov.in.
- Then go to ‘Examination’ link available at top menu and choose ‘Part-1 Registration’.
- Fill the online application part I form with all mandatory details carefully.
- Then pay the required fee and fill the registration part II
- Upload recent passport size photograph and signature in specified format.
- At last submit the form successfully and take the hard copy of filled form for future reference.
- Advertisement will be available on: 13th February 2016
- Last date for registration: 14th March 2016
- Date of Examination: 08th & 22nd May 2016
Note: You need to visit this Official Link for acquiring more details regarding this notification. Stay in touch with us to get latest updates about SSC CGL Exam 2016 shortly.
You may add this page as bookmarks to get latest updates time to time. Appliers may also subscribe our free mail service to get updates in their inbox. If you have any query you may ask in comment box and we will try to solve your problem soon.
Something That You Should Put An Eye On