SSC CGL Exam 2015
Staff Selection Commission is going to conduct to publish the Notification for the SSC CGL Exam 2015 for the recruitment of various graduate candidates. The eligible and interested contenders are advised to make their registration by submitting the online application form on or before the last date.
Job seekers may go through the detailed information related to SSC CGL Exam 2015 such as qualification, Selection procedure, Age Limit, How to apply, Important Dates which is given below by recruitmentresult.com:
Contenders, who are willing to apply for SSC CGL 2015, must have Graduate degree in any of the recognized university/institutions.
- Aspirants have to pay the Rs. 100/- as the application fee.
- Other category aspirants, women, physically handicapped and Ex- Serviceman are free from payment of any application fee.
Contender’s age should be resided in between the range of 18 years to 27 as on the last date of notification.
Applicants will be selected on the basis of two Tiers of Written test with Computer Proficiency Test, Skill test, Interview.
Online Application Process
Willing and eligible Job hunters may apply online for SSC CGL 2015.
- Firstly, visit official website of SSC which is www.ssc-cr.org.
- Then go to the ‘SSC Online application’ available on the top most section of the home page.
- Then choose the suitable link to apply.
- Fill the online application form with all mandatory details carefully.
- Upload recent passport size photograph and signature in specified format.
- At last submit the form successfully and take the hard copy of filled form for future reference.
|Date of Advt||14th March 2015|
|Last Date to apply||13th April 2015|
|Date of Examination||14th and 21st June 2015|
Note: You need to visit the Official Advt. for acquiring more details.
Gather More Knowledge on SSC
|SSC Notification||SSC CGL Interview|
|SSC CGL Syllabus||SSC CGL Selection Procedure|
|SSC CGL Previous Year Paper||SSC CGL Examination Schedule|