SSC CGL Exam 2015
Staff Selection Commission is going to conduct SSC CGL Exam 2015 for the recruitment of various vacant positions. The authenticated and capable job hunters who are willing to apply for SSC CGL Notification they must fill the online registration Part I and II on or before the closing date.
|Name of the exam||SSC CGL Exam 2015|
|Closing date for registration part I||28th May 2015|
|Last date for registration part-II||1st June 2015|
Job fighters who are willing to enhance their career in the government sector this is the great opportunity for all of them they all can apply for common graduate level examination by doing registration. The last date for Registration part-I is 28th May 2015 and closing date for the registration part-II is 1st June 2015.
Job seekers may go through the detailed information related to SSC CGL Exam 2015 such as qualification, Selection procedure, Age Limit, How to apply, Important Dates which is given below by recruitmentresult.com:
Contenders, who are willing to apply for SSC CGL 2015, must have Graduate degree in any of the recognized university/institutions.
- Aspirants have to pay the Rs. 100/- as the application fee.
- Other category aspirants, women, physically handicapped and Ex- Serviceman are free from payment of any application fee.
Contender’s age should be resided in between the range of 18 years to 27 as on the last date of notification.
Applicants will be selected on the basis of two Tiers of:
- Written test with Computer Proficiency Test
- Skill test
How to Fill SSC CGL application form 2015
- Willing and eligible Job hunters may apply online for SSC CGL 2015.
- Firstly, visit official website of SSC which is www.ssc-cr.org.
- Then go to the ‘SSC Online application’ available on the top most section of the home page.
- Then choose the suitable link to apply.
- Fill the online application part I form with all mandatory details carefully.
- Then pay the required fee and fill the registration part II
- Upload recent passport size photograph and signature in specified format.
- At last submit the form successfully and take the hard copy of filled form for future reference.
- Closing date for registration part I: 28th May 2015
- Last date for registration part-II: 1st June 2015
Note: You need to visit the Official Link for acquiring more details.
Gather More Knowledge on SSC
|SSC Notification||SSC CGL Interview|
|SSC CGL Syllabus||SSC CGL Selection Procedure|
|SSC CGL Previous Year Paper||SSC CGL Examination Schedule|