SSC CGL Result
SSC CGL Result 2017: Appeared candidates in Staff Selection Commission Combined Graduate Level Exam on 19.03.2017 (T-III- DES), 17-4-2017 to 16-5-2017 (T-IV-CPT/DEST) can download their SSC CGL Result on 10.08.2017!! Staff Selection Commission conducted Combined Graduate Level in four phases such as Tier 1, Tier 2, Tier 3, Tier 4 and later announced their SSC CGL Final Result. This SSC CGL Final Merit List has been announced on the basis of overall performance of the candidates in Tier 1, 2, 3 and 4. Scroll down this page for acquiring more information in this concern!!
This Page Consist the Following:
Staff Service Commission conducted these rounds for filling up Tax Assistant, Assistant Section Officer of CSS Assistant Section Officer (MEA) and Assistant in Serious Fraud Investigation Office (SFIO), Assistant (GSI) positions. After the completion of Tier 1 CBT candidates appeared for Tier 2 which comprise Paper I (Quantitative Abilities), Paper II (English Language & Comprehension), Paper III (Statistics) and Paper IV General Studies (Finance and Economics). Afterwards shortlisted candidates appeared for Descriptive Test of Tier 3 and at last they participated in Computer Proficiency Test/ Skill Test (wherever applicable)/ Document Verification. Now on the basis of SSC CGL Result 2017, Group B and C posts will be allotted to the candidates in various Ministries/ Departments/ Organizations.
7 Easy Steps to download Combined Graduate Level Exam Result:
Here, we have mentioned some useful and time consuming directives that assist you in downloading your SSC Combined Graduate Level Result easily. Let’s take a look!!
- Firstly to get your SSC CGL Exam Result, you need to reach the official site of Staff Selection Commission that is ssc.nic.in
- Afterwards, take your cursor direction towards top of homepage and press on “Result” tab. On hitting “Result” tab, a new window will display on your computer screen.
- Now, individuals are required to hit on “CGL” tab that is available at top of that appeared page.
- Numerous links will appear on your computer screen. Search out for link related to SSC CGL Result 2017 and press on same.
- In few seconds, a pdf file showing roll numbers of selected aspirants will appear. Then, check your roll number by scrolling down the page in appeared pdf file.
- At last, download your SSC CGL Exam Marks and take a hard copy of downloaded SSC CGL Score Card.
- Interested contenders can also save the pdf file of SSC CGL Merit List for future make of use.
Read Now: How to Check Result Online?
SSC CGL Result
Resolution in Tie Cases:
In case, more than one aspirant secure the same marks in written examination then the tie can be resolved using below specified options. Have a look!!
|1.||Firstly, on the basis of Alphabetical order in which the first names of the aspirant appear|
|2.||Secondly on the basis of Date of Birth, with older aspirants placed higher|
|3.||Based on Total marks in the Written Exam|
|4.||On the basis of Total marks of Tier-II Exam|
|5.||Lastly considering Total marks in Tier-I Examination|
SSC CGL Result: Check Now
Staff Selection Commission Combined Graduate Level Exam Result
Here we are presenting the all over stats of the SSC CGL Exam 2016 candidates can check the all over percentage of the candidates from tier 1 to tier 4. We are offering the details for various categories such as General, Schedule Caste, Schedule Tribe, Ex- Servicemen, Handicapped and others, so what are you waiting for? Move your cursor down soon!!
SSC CGL Exam Results Statistics of Tier 1
You can check the list of successfully qualified candidates for SSC CGL Tier 2 exam in below stated table.
|Category||Number of candidates qualified|
Get Here: SSC CGL Exam 2017–2018 Notification
Tier 2 Exam Stats
Candidates qualified for Paper III (Statistics) and Paper IV (General Studies Finance and Economics) of SSC CGL Tier 2 exam based on the result of Tier 1 is provided below.
Stats of Tier 3 & 4
This is the list of the candidates who qualified after Paper IV (General Studies Finance and Economics).
SSC CGL Result
Candidates are informed that here we are presenting the all over details concerning SSC CGL Tier 1 to Tier 4 Result. Contenders can check the exam and their score cards by going through this page!!
SSC CGL Tier 2 Result Trends
The number of candidates qualified the Tier 2 exam of Staff Service Commission Combined Graduate Level Exam is given in the table below. The SSC CGL Result of Tier 2 was declared on 28.02.2017. Qualified candidates participated in Tier-III for Descriptive Test.
|Papers||Number of qualified candidates|
|Paper 1 & 2||75792|
SSC CGL Result of Tier 3
The result of SSC CGL Tier 3 declared in the month of February/ March 2017. The exam of was conducted on in the month of January 2017. The descriptive test of SSC CGL conducted for total 100 marks and aspirants are required to score minimum marks of 33 % out of 100.
Check Here: SSC Online Notification
SSC CGL Result of Tier 4
The SSC CGL Tier 4 result declared in March/April 2017. The Tier 4 exam was conducted in February 2017. The Tier 4 was held for recruiting candidates on Tax Assistants (Central Excise & Income Tax), Assistant Section Officer of CSS Assistant Section Officer (MEA) and Assistant in Serious Fraud Investigation Office (SFIO) and Assistant (GSI) positions.
Key points of Staff Selection Commission CGL Exam Result
- The SSC CGL Final Results 2017 is prepared on the basis of overall performance of candidates in Tier 1, 2 and 3.
- Appeared candidates in Combined Graduate Level Exam are required to qualify in all the tiers separately.
- Candidates are informed that there will be no sectional cutoff marks.
- All India Merit list for each category will be declared by the commission.
- Tier-I examination is used to screen the candidates for appearing in Tier-II examination for various papers.
- Marks of such screened candidates in Tier-I will be taken into account for final ranking of candidates for selecting them for the Computer Proficiency Tests/ Data Entry Skill Test and also for final selection.
- The merit list will be prepared based on the aggregate marks obtained by candidates in the written examination and post preferences.
|Combined Graduate Level Examination, 2016 (final result)||10.08.2017|
|Combined Graduate Level Examination – 2017 (Tier-I)||01 -8-17 to 20 -08-2017 (CBE)|
|Combined Graduate Level Examination – 2017 (Tier-II)||10.11.2017 &11.11.2017 (CBE)|
|Combined Graduate Level Examination – 2017 (Tier-III)||21.01.2018 (DES)|
|Combined Graduate Level Examination – 2017 (Tier-IV)|
Feb, 2018 (SKILL)
Candidates can check the SSC CGL Result 2017–2018 by visiting the Official Link provided above on this page. To obtain related updates, you can bookmark our web portal using ctrl + d key. Stay tuned with us by visiting our page regularly. Don’t forget to give us feedback by posting your comments in the comment box.
Something That You Should Put An Eye On:
|SSC CGL Descriptive Paper Tip||SSC CGL Interview|
|SSC CGL Eligibility Criteria||SSC CGL Selection Procedure|
|How To Apply For SSC CGL Exam||SSC CGL Admit Card|