SSC CHSL Notification
Staff Selection Commission conducts Combined Higher Secondary Level (CHSL) exam every year for recruitment in various Ministries/ Departments/ Organizations of the Government of India through SSC CHSL Notification.
The organization conducts SSC CHSL (10+2) Recruitment Exam to recruit eligible candidates at the vacant posts of Lower Divisional Clerk (LDC), JSA, Postal Assistants/Sorting Assistants (PA &SA), and Data Entry Operator (DEO).
Check Details: SSC CHSL Recruitment
If you wish to see your future to be positioned with a government job and that too in the early phase of your life, then SSC CHSL Exam is a perfect choice for you. Because the minimum eligibility for this exam shall be 10+2 class.
Aspirants who want to know regarding SSC CHSL Notification 2018–19, they can go through below section of this page which is well created by the team of recruitmentresult.com.
SSC CHSL Notification
Posts Offered for SSC CHSL Recruitment
- DEO (Data Entry Officers)
- LDC (Lower Division Clerk)
- Postal Assistant / Sorting Assistant
- Court Clerks
Check Also: Latest SSC Jobs Notification
SSC CHSL Eligibility Criteria
- Candidates who are interested in SSC CHSL notification 2018 must be done his intermediate studies from any recognized board.
- Aspirants who come under the age group of below 18 years are not able to apply for SSC CHSL 2018.
- The contender should be less than 27 years of age for SSC CHSL Recruitment.
You Can Also Check: Latest 12th Pass Jobs
Age Relaxation to fill SSC CHSL Application Form:
Age relaxation in the upper limit as per the reserved category is mentioned in the below table for SSC CHSL Recruitment:
|For SC/ST age relaxation is||5 years|
|For OBC age relaxation is||3 years|
|For PH age relaxation is||10 years|
|For PH+OBC age relaxation is||13 years|
|For PH+SC/ST age relaxation is||15 years|
Want to Know? SSC CHSL Preparation Tips
SSC CHSL 2018 Exam Pattern:
- The exam will be divided into 2 parts i.e. Tier 1 and Tier 2.
- Candidates who clear the Tier 1 exam will shortlist for the next exam.
- Paper 1 contains 200 marks and paper 2 contains only 100 marks.
|Components||Tier 1||Tier 2|
|Exam duration||75 Minutes||60 minutes|
|Language Mode||English & Hindi||English and Hindi|
|Negative Marking||0.50 for each wrong attempt||No|
SSC CHSL (Tier-I) Exam Pattern
- Each question will contain 1 mark and total no. of questions will be asked: 200.
- There is a negative marking in this paper, so aspirants don’t select answer blindly.
SSC CHSL (Tier-2) Exam Pattern
- After the 1st exam, paper 2 will be held for the final selection of the contender. It will be held to test the skills of the aspirant. The test will be last long for 1 hour and it will consist of 100 marks.
- In typing test, individual has to type 35 words per minute in English or 30 words per minute in Hindi language. Those candidates who perform well in this paper will get selection for the Lower Division Clerk post.
- For the post of Data Entry Operator, aspirants have to clear the skill test in which he has to maintain data entry speed of 8,000 key depression/hour. The duration of this exam will be of 15 minutes only
Check In Detail:
Steps to fill SSC CHSL Application Form 2018:
Candidates can fill the Staff Selection Commission CHSL 2018 application through online mode by following the below mentioned procedure:
- First of all candidates have to visit the official website of Staff Selection Commission that is www.ssc.nic.in
- After that navigate the home page and take your cursor to “Notices” tab which is available at the top of the home page.
- Now hit on “CHSL” tab and a new page will be visible on your screen
- Read all the details about the post and exam there
- After that fill the ssc.nic.in Application Form respectively
- Then upload the scanned copies of educational qualification documents and date of birth.
- Upload your photograph (4 kb to 12 kb) and your signature (1 kb to 12 kb) too.
- Submit the SSC CHSL 2018 Application form and take a print out of it for the further use.
Get Detailed: SSC CHSL Syllabus
|Name of Examination||Date of Advt||Closing Date||Date of Exam|
|Combined Higher Secondary (10+2) Exam., 2018 (Tier-I)||03.11.2018||30.11.2018||Updating soon|
Candidates can go through this Official Link to grab rest details of SSC CHSL Notification 2018–19. Aspirants can bookmark this web page or like this page on face book and Google Plus.
Something That You Should Put An Eye On
|SSC CHSL Selection Procedure||SSC CHSL Admit Card|
|SSC CHSL Previous Papers||SSC CHSL Result|
|SSC CHSL Cut Off||SSC CHSL Answer Key|
|SSC CHSL Document Verification||SSC CHSL Mock Test|
|SSC CHSL Post Preference||SSC CHSL Job Profile|
|SSC Exam Calendar||SSC CHSL Books|