SSC CHSL Notification
Staff Selection Commission has publicized SSC CHSL Notification with all details related to Combined Higher Secondary Level Exam. The commission is going to conduct CHSL Exam to enroll eligible aspirants for 5134 vacant positions of PA/SA/ Data Entry Operator (DEO), Lower Division Clerk (LDC) and Court Clerk. In this concern, Staff Selection Commission is going to conduct SSC CHSL Tier-I (10+2) Exam from 20-03-2018 to 20-04-2018. So, aspirants who meet with the job norms can submit SSC CHSL Online Application Form via official website that is ssc.nic.in Appliers can get all important dates regarding SSC CHSL Notification 2017 from this page.
Focal Points of This Page:
Applying aspirants are informed that they have to send duly filled application form as on or before the ending date that is 18-12-2017. Candidates can collect additional details such as eligibility criteria, age limitations, application fee etc related to SSC Combined Higher Secondary Level Recruitment from this single page. To grab Staff Selection Commission CHSL Vacancy, applicants have to go through Tier-I, Tier-II & Tier-III Examination. Aspirants need to scroll down this web page which is well furnished by the team of recruitmentresult.com
SSC CHSL Notification
|Hiring Organization||Staff Selection Commission|
|Exam Type||Combined Higher Secondary Level (10+2) Examination|
|Last Date To Apply||18-12-2017|
SSC CHSL Vacancy:
Total SSC Vacancies: 5134
- Postal Assistant/Sorting Assistant: 3281
- Data Entry Operator: 506
- Lower Division Clerk: 1321
- Court Clerk: 26
Requirements for Staff Selection Commission CHSL Notification:
Nationality / Citizenship:
Educational Qualification: Candidates who want to apply for SSC CHSL Recruitment must have passed in higher secondary (10+2) examination or equivalent from any well known Board.
Job Options For 12th Pass Students: Grab Today
- Applying for SSC CHSL Recruitment Notification, the minimum age of contenders should not be less than 18 years.
- The upper age of appliers for SSC CHSL Notification should not be more than 27 years.
Candidates who belong to reserved category their upper age limit will be relaxable. Have a look!!
|Ex-Serviceman (OBC)||6 Years after deduction of the Military Service|
|Ex-Serviceman (SC/ST)||8 years|
|Central Govt Employees||Up to 40 Years of age|
|Central Govt Employees + OBC||Up to 43 Years of age|
|Central Govt Employees + SC/ST||Up to 45 Years of Age|
Do You Know: How To Pay Fees Online Through Credit/Debit Card
Application Fee for SSC CHSL Recruitment:
- Contenders who belong to General/OBC category and going to apply for SSC Combined Higher Secondary Level Notification are informed that they have to pay Rs. 100/- as application fee.
- SC/ST/Female category candidates are exempted from paying any application fee.
- Applicants can pay application fee by using Debit/Credit Card and Net banking.
- Candidates can also make the payment of fee through offline mode also by submitting E-challan in state bank of India.
SSC CHSL Salary Details:
Aspirants who will be appointed for Staff Selection Commission CHSL Recruitment they will be offered impressive amount of salary of Rs. 5200-20200/- + GP Rs 2400/- pm for Assistant/Sorting Assistant and Rs. 5200-20200/- + GP Rs 1900/- pm for rest posts.
Mode of Assortment:
- The commission has decided to conduct the Computer based Written Examination (Tier-I) and Descriptive Examination (Tier-II).
- After that, shortlisted aspirants will be called for skill test/Typing Test (Tier-III).
- Final selection of aspirants will be done for SSC Combined Higher Secondary Level Exam Notification on the basis of their performance in all stages.
Check Related Links:
SSC CHSL Exam Pattern:
SSC CHSL Tier-I Exam Pattern:
Aspirants who are going to apply for SSC CHSL Tier-I Exam Notification and want to crack this exam in first attempt they need to plan their exam strategy accordingly.
- Tier-I Exam is Computer Based Examination.
- The multiple choice questions will asked from the subjects namely (Part-I) General Intelligence, (Part-2) English Language, (Part-3) Quantitative Aptitude, and (Part-4) General Awareness / General Knowledge.
- Exam will have 100 questions for 200 marks.
- Applicants have to solve the question paper within 70 minutes.
- Questions will be set both in English & Hindi for part: 1, 3 & 4.
- There will be negative marking of 0.50 marks for each wrong answer.
|1||General Intelligence||25||50||75 Minutes|
|4||General Awareness / General Knowledge||25||50|
SSC CHSL Tier-II Exam Pattern:
- Tier- II Exam is descriptive type and will be conducted offline (pen & paper mode).
- Candidates need to write essay / précis / letters / application writing etc.
- The exam will be conducted for 100 marks,
- The duration of exam will be 01 hour.
- Exam will have to be written either in Hindi or in English.
|Section||No. of Questions||Maximum Marks||Exam Duration|
|Letter/ Application||01||50||60 Minutes|
SSC CHSL Tier-3 Exam Pattern:
Typing Test: Typing test will be applicable for Postal Assistant/Sorting Assistant, LDC and Court Clerk posts.
- Candidates, who are opting English typing, should have typing speed of 35 words per minute.
- Aspirants who are opting Hindi typing should have typing speed of 30 words per minute.
Skill Test: Applying candidates are informed that Skill Test will be applicable only for Data Entry Operator post. Candidates have Data Entry Speed of 8,000 key depressions per hour on computer.
Get Detailed: SSC CHSL Syllabus
Procedure to fill SSC CHSL Application Form:
Aspirants who are willing to apply for these governments sector jobs may fill the application form for Combined Higher Secondary Level examination through online mode only.
- First and foremost step to apply for SSC CHSL Notification is to visit the Official web portal that is www.ssc.nic.in
- Afterwards, you need to select “Notices” tab presented at the menu bar on home page.
- New page will be opened at your device’s screen you need to select “CHSL” tab.
- Now hit “Notice- Combined Higher Secondary Level (10+2) Examination 2017” link.
- After that, SSC CHSL Notification will be opened in PDF format.
- Now eligible aspirants need to go back to the home page and hit at “Apply” button.
- Fill the SSC Online Application form with all mandatory details carefully.
- Then pay the required fee through prescribed modes of payment.
- Upload recent passport size photograph and signature in specified format.
- Then preview once all filled details and then press on “Submit” button.
- Finally, take the print out of hard copy of filled application form for future reference.
Must Know About: Procedure To Fill Online Application Form
SSC CHSL Exam Schedule:
|Date of releasing SSC CHSL Notification||18-11-2017|
|Ending date to submit Online Application||18-12-2017|
|SSC CHSL Exam Dates||20-03-2018 to 20-04-2018|
Contenders may check Official Link to get more details about SSC CHSL Notification 2017. Candidates may bookmark this page for getting instant details concerning SSC CHSL Notification 2017-2018.
Something That You Should Put An Eye On
|SSC CHSL Admit Card||SSC Notification|
|SSC CHSL Result||SSC Coaching Institutes|
|SSC Exam Pattern||How to Crack SSC Exam|
|SSC Previous Papers||SSC Study Material|