SSC CHSL Notification 2013
- Staff Selection Commission (SSC) has published a notice for the recruitment for the post of Low Division Clerk (LDC) and (DEO) Data Entry Operator.
- For this recruitment SSC will conduct examination name Combined Higher Secondary Level examination (CHSL).
- Eligible and interested candidates may apply online before the last date which is as on before 16th August 2013.
- Recruitmentresult.com brings here information about SSC CHSL Recruitment Notification 2013, who wish to apply must read the following instruction mention below.
SSC CHSL Recruitment Notification 2013 Details
Name of the Organization
Staff Selection Commission (SSC)
Name of post
Lower Division Clerk and Data Entry Operator
Who may apply for?
Candidate must have passed 12th Standard from a recognized University.
Age Limitation Details
Age of the aspirants should be 18 to 27 years as on the 01-08-2013.
Selection of the aspirants will be basis on the Combined Higher Secondary Level examination CHSL (2013), data entry skill test and typing test.
Pay scale of the aspirants will be of Rs. 5200-20200/-
Candidates must pay Rs.100/- online mode those who are belonging to reserved category free from fee.
How to apply?
The aspirants may apply through online mode for this post from the official website of SSC Which is www.ssc-cr.org.
Candidates must fill all the details which is mandatory and take a printout for the application for future use.
- Last date to apply for this recruitment is 16th August 2013
- Exam Date 10th November 2013 & 17th November 2013
More relevant links:
|How to Find Best Government Jobs|
|Better English: A Key to Career in MNCs|
|How to Apply for Job|
|Free Job Updates|
|State Government Jobs (State Wise)|
For getting more details you may visit the Official Advt of Staff Selection Commission (SSC).