SSC CHSL Notification
Download SSC CHSL Notification through this page!!! Staff Selection Commission is going to conduct Combined Higher Secondary Level Exam to recruit eligible candidates on 3259 post of Lower Division Clerk (LDC), Data Entry Operators (DEO), JSA/ Postal Assistant/ Sorting Assistant (PA/SA). Those candidates who have passed their (10+2) and are looking for Government Sector Job they must apply for the vacant posts through online mode. Get all the details like Exam Date, applying procedure, eligibility relating to SSC CHSL Exam by tapping to the link given below to download SSC CHSL Notification 2018.
Highlights of this page:
Applying aspirants are informed that they have to send duly filled application form as on or before the ending date that is 18-12-2017. Organization is going to conduct Computer Based Examination (Tier-I) Exam from 04.03.2018 to 26.03.2018 and Tier-II Examination (Descriptive Paper) on 08.07.2018. To grab Staff Selection Commission CHSL Vacancy, applicants have to go through Tier-I, Tier-II & Tier-III Examination. Aspirants need to scroll down this web page which is well furnished by the team of recruitmentresult.com
SSC CHSL Notification
|Organization name||Staff Selection Commission|
|Exam Type||Combined Higher Secondary Level (10+2) Examination|
|Last Date To Apply||18-12-2017|
|Post name||Number of Vacancy|
|Postal Assistant/ Sorting Assistant||2359|
Candidates who are going to apply for SSC CHSL Vacancies must passed 12th Standard or equivalent examination from a recognized Board or University.
Check Here: Jobs After 12th Class
Age of the candidates applying for SSC CHSL Jobs shall be in between 18-27 years as on 01.08.2018. Age Relaxation to reserved categories will be as per the laws of Government of India.
|Ex-Serviceman (OBC)||6 Years after deduction of the Military Service|
|Ex-Serviceman (SC/ST)||8 years|
|Central Govt Employees||Up to 40 Years of age|
|Central Govt Employees + OBC||Up to 43 Years of age|
|Central Govt Employees + SC/ST||Up to 45 Years of Age|
- Candidates who get selected for Postal Assistant/ Sorting Assistant or DEO Jobs shall be able to receive Rs. 5200-20200, Grade Pay: Rs. 2400/- per month of salary as offered by the organization.
- Those who are going to apply for LDC/JSA Vacancies shall get Rs. 5200-20200, Grade Pay: Rs. 1900/- per month of salary.
- Candidates have to pay an application fee of Rs. 100/- through SBI Challan/ SBI Net Banking or by using Visa/ Mastercard/ Maestro Credit/ Debit card.
- Women/Scheduled Caste/Scheduled Tribe/Persons with Disability (PwD)/Ex-servicemen (ExS) candidates are exempted from payment of application fee
Read Here Now: How to Pay Application Fees Through Online Mode
Selection of candidates will be done on the basis of candidates performance in Computer Based Examination (Tier-I), Descriptive Paper (Tier-II) and Typing Test/ Skill Test (Tier-III).
Check Related Links:
Scheme of examination:
This examination tier will consist of Objective Type – Multiple choice questions only. The questions will be set both in English & Hindi for Part-II, III & IV. It follows negative marking scheme that is 0.25 marks will be deducted for each wrong answer.
Computer Based Examination: Tier-I (Objective Type):
|I||English Language (Basic Knowledge) ( 25 questions)||50|
|II||General Intelligence (25 questions)||50|
|III||Quantitative Aptitude (Basic Arithmetic Skill) (25 questions)||50|
|IV||General Awareness (25 questions)||50|
Get Detailed: SSC CHSL Syllabus
Tier-II (Descriptive Paper):
|Section||No. of Questions||Maximum Marks||Exam Duration|
|Letter/ Application||01||50||60 Minutes|
- Tier-II Paper will be a descriptive Paper of 100 Marks in ‘Pen and Paper Mode
- The duration of the paper would be 20 minutes
- The Paper would comprise writing of an Essay of 200-250 words and Letter/ Application of approximately 150-200 words.
- The minimum qualifying marks in Tier-II would be 33 per cent.
- The paper will have to be written either in Hindi or in English.
Skill Test for Data Entry Operator:
- Data Entry Speed of 8,000 (eight thousand) Key Depressions per hour on Computer.
- For post of Data Entry Operator in the Office of the Comptroller and Auditor General of India (C&AG):- A speed Test of not less than 15000 key depressions per hour for data entry work to be ascertained through speed test on Computer
Typing Test: Typing test will be applicable for Postal Assistant/Sorting Assistant, LDC and Court Clerk posts.
- Candidates, who are opting English typing, should have typing speed of 35 words per minute.
- Aspirants who are opting Hindi typing should have typing speed of 30 words per minute.
Get Here>> SSC CHSL Notification
Procedure to fill SSC CHSL Application Form:
Aspirants who are willing to apply for these governments sector jobs may fill the application form for Combined Higher Secondary Level examination through online mode only.
- First and foremost step to apply for SSC CHSL Notification is to visit the Official web portal that is www.ssc.nic.in
- Afterwards, you need to select “Notices” tab presented at the menu bar on home page.
- New page will be opened at your device’s screen you need to select “CHSL” tab.
- Now hit “Notice- Combined Higher Secondary Level (10+2) Examination 2018” link.
- After that, SSC CHSL Notification will be opened in PDF format.
- Now eligible aspirants need to go back to the home page and hit at “Apply” button.
- Fill the SSC Online Application form with all mandatory details carefully.
- Then pay the required fee through prescribed modes of payment.
- Upload recent passport size photograph and signature in specified format.
- Then preview once all filled details and then press on “Submit” button.
- Finally, take the print out of hard copy of filled application form for future reference.
Apply Here>> SSC CHSL Exam
- Last date to apply online: 18.12.2017
- Date of Computer Based Examination (Tier-I): 04.03.2018 to 26.03.2018
- Date of Tier-II Examination (Descriptive Paper): 08.07.2018
Candidates can attain rest details of SSC CHSL Notification 2018 by going through this Official Link. Candidates can bookmark this web page by hitting CTRL+D.
Something That You Should Put An Eye On
|SSC CHSL Admit Card||SSC Notification|
|SSC CHSL Result||SSC Coaching Institutes|
|SSC Exam Pattern||How to Crack SSC Exam|
|SSC Previous Papers||SSC Study Material|