SSC CHSL Notification
As per SSC CHSL Notification 2019, Staff Selection Commission has released exam date of SSC CHSL 10+2 Exam. Candidates, who are going to appear in SSC Combined Higher Secondary Level (10+2) Examination, can check here details of SSC CHSL Recruitment process. Applicants are informed that Staff Selection Commission CHSL Online Exam is going to held from 01-07-2019 to 26-07-2019 for filling vacant posts of LDC/DEO/ PA/SA & others.
Latest Update on 17-05-2019
Latest Addendum of Combined Higher Secondary (10+2) Level Examination, 2017 regarding the Physical Efficiency Test, Physical and Medical Standard for the Post of Lower Division Clerk in Border Roads Organization (BRO) has been released. Applied candidates for SSC CHSL 2017 Examination are suggested to check the below mentioned link to grab details related to the Physical Efficiency Test, Physical and Medical Standard.
SSC CHSL BRO Medical Standard Details>> Check Here
Latest Update on 16-05-2019
|Vacancy Notice for SSC CHSL 2018 Recruitment |
Staff Selection Commission has declared latest notice for SSC CHSL 2018 Vacancy. As per latest SSC CHSL Notice, the commission has issued total 5789 vacancies. Approx 1855 vacancies for LDC/JSA/JPA, 3880 for PA/SA and 54 vacancies for DEO have been reserved. Applicants can check zone wise & state wise vacancies through PDF as given below.
SSC CHSL 2018 Vacancy Details>> Check Here
Latest Update on 10-05-2019
SSC CHSL 2017 Vacancy Notice
Applicants, who had applied for SSC CHSL 2017 Exam, are notified that the Staff Selection Commission has released latest notice for SSC CHSL (For LDC/ JSA) Vacancies. The commission has declared 5895 SSC Combined Higher Secondary Level (10+2) Vacancies for 2017 Exam. Aspirants can check organization wise and post wise vacancy details through the link as stated below:
SSC CHSL Vacancy 2017 Exam Notice>> Download PDF
Overview of SSC CHSL Notification 2019:
- Examination Authority: Staff Selection Commission
- Exam Level: National
- SSC CHSL Vacancies 2019: Various
- Application form will be available from: 05-03-2019
- Last date for Online Registration: 05-04-2019
- SSC CHSL Tier-1 Admit Card: June 2019
- SSC CHSL Tier-1 Exam: 01-07-2019 to 26-07-2019 (CBE)
- SSC CHSL Tier-2 Admit Card: September 2019
- SSC CHSL Tier-2 Exam: 29-09-2019 (DES)
Download Here: SSC CHSL Notification 2019
SSC CHSL Notification 2019
Q1: SSC CHSL Vacancy 2019:
Vacancies will be determined in due course. Updated vacancy position will be uploaded on the website of the Commission from time to time
Q2: What is the Nationality?
Nationality: Candidates who are either:
(a) a citizen of India, or
(b) a subject of Nepal, or
(c) a subject of Bhutan, or
(d) a Tibetan refugee who came over to India, before the 1st January 1962, with the intention of permanently settling in India, or
(e) a person of Indian origin who has migrated from Pakistan, Burma, Sri Lanka, East African countries of Kenya, Uganda, the United Republic of Tanzania(Formerly Tanganyika and Zanzibar), Zambia, Malawi, Zaire, Ethiopia and Vietnam with the intention of permanently settling in India
You Can Also Check: Latest SSC Jobs Notification
Q3: What is the Educational Qualification for SSC CHSL Recruitment?
Candidates must have passed Class 12 or equivalent exam from a recognized board. For the post of DEO in the Office of Comptroller & Auditor General of India (C&AG), candidates must have passed Class 12 or equivalent exam in Science stream with Mathematics as a subject.
Q4: What is the Age Limit for SSC CHSL Jobs Notification 2019?
- Minimum age: 18 years
- Maximum age 27 years (as on 1st August 2019).
Candidates of reserved categories have upper age relaxation as follows:
- SC / ST – 5 years
- OBC – 5 years
- PwD – 10 years
- Ex-Serviceman – 3 years
Q5: What is Latest SSC CHSL Salary?
Selected candidates on the basis of SSC CHSL Selection Process will be paid consolidated amount of salary of Rs. 5200 – 20200/- + GP Rs 2400/ 1900/- which will be offered by administration of Staff Selection Commission against SSC CHSL Application Notification.
Grab Today: Upcoming Government Jobs
Q6: What is Mode of Selection for SSC CHSL Notification?
- Tier-I Written Examination
- Tier-II Descriptive Test
- Tier -III Skill Test/Typing Test.
SSC CHSL Important Links:
|SSC CHSL Syllabus||Get Details|
|SSC CHSL Admit Card||Get Details|
|SSC CHSL Descriptive Paper||Get Details|
|SSC CHSL Cut Off||Get Details|
|SSC CHSL Salary||Get Details|
|SSC CHSL Books||Get Details|
|SSC CHSL Previous Papers||Get Details|
|SSC CHSL Eligibility Criteria||Get Details|
|SSC CHSL||Get Details|
|SSC CHSL Preparation Tips||Get Details|
|SSC CHSL Mock Test||Get Details|
|SSC CHSL Exam Pattern||Press Here|
|SSC CHSL Typing Test||Press Here|
|SSC CHSL Result||Press Here|
|SSC CHSL Answer Key||Press Here|
|SSC CHSL Post Preference||Press Here|
Q7: What is the SSC CHSL Application Form Fee?
- The required application fee is Rs. 100/-
- No fee is required to be paid by female, SC, ST, Physically Handicapped, and Ex-Servicemen candidates
- Applications fee should be pay only through SBI either in the form of challan or through SBI Net Banking or any other bank Credit/Debit Card. Challan form will be generated online
Q8. Check Step by Step Selection Process:
Final selection will be made according to the performance of aspirants in written exam or skill test for SSC Combined Higher Secondary Level Notification.
The candidates who will qualify the written examination of SSC CHSL 10+2 Notification by securing the desired cutoff fixed by the Commission will be called to appear for the Descriptive Test.
Candidates qualifying the Descriptive Test will be called for the Skill Test/Typing Test against SSC Combined Higher Secondary Level Exam Notification.
START Now: SSC Online Test Series
Q9: What is New in SSC CHSL Exam Pattern 2019?
SSC CHSL (Tier-I) Exam Pattern:
- According to SSC CHSL LDC DEO Recruitment Notice, question will contain 1 mark and total no. of questions will be asked: 200.
- There is a negative marking in this paper, so aspirants don’t select answer blindly.
|Subject||No of Questions||Max Marks||Exam Duration|
|General Intelligence and Reasoning||25||50||60 minutes|
SSC CHSL (Tier-2) Exam Pattern:
- After the 1st exam, paper 2 will be held for the final selection of the contender. It will be held to test the skills of the aspirant. The test will be last long for 1 hour and it will consist of 100 marks.
- In typing test, individual has to type 35 words per minute in English or 30 words per minute in Hindi language. Those candidates who perform well in this paper will get selection for the Lower Division Clerk post.
- As per SSC CHSL Notification PDF, For the post of Data Entry Operator, aspirants have to clear the skill test in which he has to maintain data entry speed of 8,000 key depression/hour. The duration of this exam SSC CHSL Notification will be of 15 minutes only
SSC CHSL Tier 3 Exam Pattern for Data Entry Operator:
|Speed||Test requirement||Test Duration|
|8000 key depressions per hour|
(27 words per minute or around 1600 words per hour)
|2000 – 2200 key depression from|
printed text to be entered on computer
SSC CHSL Tier 3 exam pattern for Postal Assistant/ Sorting Assistant LDCs:
|Speed||Test requirement||Test Duration|
|10500 key depressions per hour (35 words per minutes in English and 9000 KPH)(30 words per minute for Hindi)||Accuracy of words within given time with required speed||10 minutes|
Get Here: SSC Preparation Books
Q10. How to Fill SSC CHSL Online Application Form?
- Visit official website i.e. www.ssc.nic.in for SSC CHSL Notification Apply Online
- Select “Notices” tab.
- Now hit on “CHSL” tab
- Check SSC CHSL Recruitment Exam Notice.
- Read all details about the post and exam given in SSC CHSL LDC DEO Notification
- After that fill SSC CHSL Online Form respectively
- Then upload scanned copies of documents to fill SSC CHSL Application Form.
- Upload your photograph (4 kb to 12 kb) and your signature (1 kb to 12 kb) too.
- Submit the SSC CHSL 2019 Application form and take a print out of SSC CHSL Notification and form for the further use.
Subscribe Now: Free Job Updates
SSC CHSL Notification 2019 Details:
Individuals who possess required eligibility criteria need to apply online for SSC CHSL Recruitment by filling the SSC CHSL Application Form through online procedure only. As per SSC CHSL Recruitment Notification, the last date to apply for SSC CHSL Jobs is 05-04-2019.
It is expected that SSC CHSL Exam will be organized from 01-07-2019 to 26-07-2019. Staff Selection Commission will declare exact SSC 10+2 Exam Date soon on its official website. Stay connected with this page to get latest updates regarding SSC CHSL Notification 2019.
Check Official Link Here for more information. Those candidates who want to get rest of details regarding SSC CHSL Exam Notification, way to SSC CHSL PDF Download, SSC CHSL Job Profile and Salary etc they can go through above part of this page.
Something That You Should Put An Eye On
|SSC Online Registration Part 1 & part 2||SSC Notification|
|SSC Time Table||SSC Coaching Institutes|
|SSC Exam Pattern||How to Crack SSC Exam|
|SSC Previous Papers||SSC Challan Form|