SSC GD Constable Recruitment
Through latest notification of SSC GD Constable Recruitment, Staff Selection Commission has recently notified the aspirants about Constable (GD) Vacancy. Individuals, interested in SSC GD Constable Vacancy candidates need to go for Apply Online. As a consequence of SSC Constable GD Recruitment Notification subsequently candidates need to go for submitting the SSC GD Constable Application Form from 05.08.2017 to 04.09.2017. For grabbing more facts concerning SSC GD Constable Recruitment 2017 and Exam Dates, you must scroll down this page!!
Overview Of This Page:
Applying candidates for SSC GD Constable Recruitment 2018 must be completed Matriculation or X class as per the requirement of the organization. The Staff Selection Commission will organize physical test followed by written exam and medical test for filling up posts of Constable (GD) in BSF, CRPF, CISF, ITBP, SSB, NIA and SSF and Rifleman in Assam Rifles. For acquiring rest of the details in this concern or filling up SSC GD Constable Online Application Form you must check this page which is well designed by the team members of recruitmentresult.com by keeping in mind your comfort.
SSC GD Constable Recruitment
Candidates who want to apply for Staff Selection Commission Constable GD Recruitment they must possess Matriculation or X class pass from a recognized board (as on 01.08.2016) according to the requirement of Staff Selection Commission.
Check More: 10th Pass Jobs
Age Criteria for SSC GD Constable Jobs:
- The minimum age of the candidates must be 18 and the maximum age should be 23 years as on 01.08.2016.
- Candidates should not have been born earlier than 02.08.1993 and not later than 01.08.1998.
- The relaxation in age for the candidates belonging to Scheduled Caste, Scheduled Tribe and Ex-Servicemen will be decided by the government.
The physical Standard of the Staff Service Commission Constable Vacancy set by the organization is as has been mentioned here!!
|For Males||170 cms.|
|For Females||157 cms.|
|For males only-Unexpanded||80 cms.|
|Expanded||Min expansion 5 cms.|
|For males and Females||Proportionate to height and age as per medical standards.|
Requisite Application Fee:
- Interested individuals are required to submit application fee of Rs. 50.00 which will be payable through CRF stamps for off line application.
- SBI Challan or online payment through SBI Challan /Net banking/credit /debit cards in the case of online application.
- Women candidates and candidates belonging to Scheduled Caste, Scheduled Tribe and Ex-Servicemen will be exempted to pay application fee as per Government orders.
Selection Procedure for SSC GD Constable Recruitment:
Applying candidates are required to appear for Physical Standards Test, Physical Efficiency Test, Online Written Examination and Medical Examination. Well performers will be selected by the management panel according to the rules of Staff Service Commission. The exam will be conducted according to the given process!!
- Physical Standard Test/Physical Efficiency Test
- Written Test
- Medical Examination
Want to Know? Tips to Prepare for Written Exam
SSC GD Constable Salary:
Successfully selected candidates for the latest openings will be awarded satisfactory amount of salary along with the other allowances according to the rules of Staff Service Commission.
Check Now: Best Books For SSC Constable GD Exam
SSC Constable GD Exam Pattern 2017:
- The SSC Constable Exam will be conducted for scoring 100 marks.
- The Duration of the exam will be of 2 Hours.
- This exam will be objective type which consists of Multiple Choice Questions.
- SSC GD Constable Exam paper consists of four parts such as General Intelligence & Reasoning, General Knowledge and Awareness, Elementary Mathematics and English/ Hindi.
- Candidates have to solve 25 Questions in each section.
- There will be negative mark for each wrong answer.
|Section||Subject||No. of Questions||No. of Marks||Exam Duration|
|Part A||General Intelligence & Reasoning||25||25||2 Hours|
|Part B||General Knowledge and Awareness||25||25|
|Part C||Elementary Mathematics||25||25|
|Part D||English/ Hindi||25||25|
Check Below Given Preparation Tips:
|How to Prepare for Reasoning||How To Prepare For GK|
|How to Prepare for English||How to Prepare for Maths|
Way to apply for SSC GD Constable Recruitment Notification:
Candidates are required to follow these guidelines for applying against the SSC Recruitment Notification, so please have a look!!
- Initially candidates must visit to the official website of the Staff Service Commission that is ssc.nic.in
- After that candidates are required to press “Notices” tab presented at the menu bar.
- Then contenders need to hit “GD-Constable” tab at the top on this new page.
- Now you have to select the notification and hit on “Here” tab.
- Read the complete notification carefully and afterwards go for “Apply Online”.
- Now you have to enter the required details and upload all mandatory documents.
- Recheck the complete form and send for final submission.
- At last take a print out of the SSC Constable GD Online Application Form for future reference.
Check Now: SSC Coaching Institutes
Candidates residing in Assam, Meghalaya, Arunachal Pradesh, Mizoram, Manipur, Nagaland, Tripura, Sikkim, Jammu and Kashmir, Lahaul and Spiti District and Pangi Sub Division of Chamba District of Himachal Pradesh, Andaman and Nicobar Islands, Lakshadweep the closing date of application form will be 13.12.2016 (up to 5:00 P.M.).
Check Official Link: Staff Service Commission Constable Recruitment 2017
|Opening date of the application form||05.08.2017|
|Closing date of the application||04.09.2017|
|Date of the exam||30th Jan to 5th Feb.,2018 (CBE)|
Official Note: Candidates can collect more information in concern of SSC GD Constable Recruitment 2017-2018 by pressing the above highlighted Official Link. Candidates can follow us on Facebook and Google Plus for collecting more facts in this concern.
Something That You Should Put An Eye On
|SSC Notification||SSC Constable GD Admit Card|
|SSC Time Table||SSC Online Practice Test|
|SSC Constable Answer Key||How to Crack SSC Exam|
|SSC Previous Papers||SSC Constable Result|