Recently, Staff Selection Commission has published a recruitment notice as SSC Recruitment with a view to fill vacant posts of Halwai-cum-Cook and Canteen Attendant. As Staff Selection Commission, is one of the leading recruiting Govt Organization that announce various vacancies time to time to meet the labor force requirements. Similarly, job hunters who are seeking for Staff Selection Commission Vacancies and desired to boost their career path in govt sector must apply against SSC Recruitment 2017.
Content Of The Page:
Officials of Commission are in process to recruit well talented and experienced candidates for SSC Vacancies. So, individuals who meet the eligibility criteria must apply against SSC Recruitment 2017–2018 by putting forwards Staff Selection Commission Application Form. Contenders can acquire SSC Application Form by visiting the official site, www.ssc.nic.in. Scroll down the page of recruitmentresult.com to collect other essential information in regard to Staff Selection Commission Recruitment.
|Name of Conducting Body||Staff Selection Commission|
|Last date to apply||10-07-2017|
Staff Selection Commission Vacancy:
- Halwai-cum-Cook: 02
- Canteen Attendant: 03
Qualification Required for SSC Jobs:
Those who are applying against SSC Recruitment 2017 are required to fulfill the educational qualification requirements as stated below.
Halwai-cum-Cook: Job finders applying against this vacancy must have passed 10th or its equivalent qualification from a recognized board and should have hold Certificate or Diploma in Catering. Besides it, appliers must have 02 years of experience in Catering from any Govt. Office or public sector undertaking.
Canteen Attendant: Only those contenders are eligible to apply against this vacancy that have completed Matriculation or its equivalent from any recognized Institute/Board/ Organization.
We Have More Options Of Jobs For 10th Pass Candidates: Check Here
Age Limitations for SSC Notification:
- Age of job fighters applying against SSC Recruitment should be 18 to 25 years. Age reservations to reserved categories will be provided as per norms of Staff Selection Commission.
- While Government Servant will are eligible for relaxations up to age of 40 years in accordance with the orders issued by the Central Government.
SSC Recruitment Notification: Check Here
Monthly Remuneration for SSC Recruitment 2017:
Contenders that get appointed for Staff Selection Commission Jobs, they will get exciting and attractive amount of monthly remuneration as stated below in table. Let’s take a look!!!
|Posts Name||Pay Scale|
|Halwai-cum-Cook||Rs. 5,200-20,200 + 2,000 (GP)|
|Canteen Attendant||Rs. 5,200-20,200 + 1,800 (GP)|
Mode of Selection:
Recruitment panel of Staff Selection Commission will shortlisted aspirants for SSC Vacancy on the basis of their presentation in two rounds such as:
- Written Examination
Therefore, individuals have to qualify both rounds in order to make their places safe for the applied posts of Halwai-cum-Cook and Canteen Attendant.
|Get Details||Interview Preparation Tips|
|How to Prepare for Written Exam|
How to apply against Staff Selection Commission Latest Notification?
- For applying against the available vacancies, candidates are required to log in on web page of Staff Selection Commission that is www.ssc.nic.in
- On the homepage, select “Filling up the posts of Halwai-cum-Cook and Canteen Attendant in the Departmental Canteen of Staff Selection Commission-Reg” link and press on same.
- Read details and information appeared in official notification with care.
- Afterwards, download application format and fill it with mandatory details in correct manner.
- Also attach relevant documents, certificates and a latest passport size photograph with application form.
- At last, send it to the address stated below in a sealed cover super scripted from top by “Name Of Post Applied For…………”
Grab Today: Latest Recruitment Notification
Documents required to Accompanied with Application
- Matriculation or its equivalent Certificate
- SC/ST/OBC Certificate
- Mark Sheets of Educational Qualification
- Certificate/Diploma in Hospitality Management
- Copy of employment exchange Registration ID Number
- NOC in Original Form
Under Secretary (Estt.)
SSC CGO, Complex Block No.12, Lodhi Complex,
Check Now: More Jobs in Delhi
Last Date for Sending Application with Required Documents: 10-07-2017
To collect other facts and details in regard to SSC Recruitment 2017–2018, you may visit this Official Link. To gain details on Upcoming Govt Recruitment, stay connected with us on our web page.
2221 Current Government Openings in India!!! Grab Now!!! Job hunters who are preparing for Staff Selection Commission jobs get ready to apply for SSC Recruitment 2017 Notification. Staff Selection Commission has decided to enroll hard working and career- oriented job seekers for filling up vacancy of Sub-Inspector/ Assistant Sub- Inspector. Job entrants who want to be part of this commission and searching for jobs in government sector can check SSC SI/ASI Exam Dates from this web page. All the candidates are advised to stay tuned with us through this web page to get latest updated information regarding SSC Recruitment 2018.
Content Of The Page:
Aspirants are required to log on official website by following below stated simple steps and submit SSC Online Application Form on or before the closing date that is 15-05-2017 to apply for SSC Vacancy Notification. Applying job seekers who want to collect more information regarding Staff Selection Commission Recruitment 2017 may read the entire section of this web page which is well prepared by the team of recruitmentresult.com
|Name of Conducting Body||Staff Selection Commission|
|Total No. of Vacancies||2221|
|Posts Name||Sub-Inspector/ Assistant Sub- Inspector|
|Last date to apply||15-05-2017|
- Sub- Inspector: 1658
- Assistant Sub- Inspector: 563
Distribution of Vacancies FOR SSC Recruitment 2017:
Sub-Inspector (Male) in Delhi Police:
|of Ex. Servicemen|
Sub-Inspector in Delhi Police/ Female:
Check Here: Latest SSC Jobs Notification
Sub-Inspector (GD) in CAPFs:
|Name of the Force||Category||UR||OBC||SC||ST||Total||ExS|
ASI (Executive) in CISF:
What will be the required eligibility Criteria?
- Willing candidates should be a citizen of India, a subject of Nepal, or a subject of Bhutan, or a Tibetan refugee who came over to India, before the 01-01-1962 with the intention of permanently settling in India.
- Applying job seekers must possess Degree of Bachelor from any recognized board or equivalent.
- Furthermore, appliers of SSC SI CAPF Recruitment should be citizen of India or belonging to Nepal / Bhutan or a Tibetan refugee / person of Indian origin migrated to India with the purpose of settle down here are also eligible to apply.
Check Here: Latest Graduate Jobs
Limitations of Age:
- Age of aspirants applying for SSC Recruitment must not be less than 20 years and should not be more than 25 years.
- Contenders belonging to reserved category will be eligible to get age relaxation as per the rules and regulations of government.
What will be the SSC Salary?
Appointed candidates for Staff Selection Commission Jobs will get highly exclusive, suitable and attractive salary amount of pay scale of Rs. as given below from the concerned department of this Staff Selection Commission.
- For Sub-Inspector (GD) in CAPFs (Level-6): Rs.35400-112400/-
- For Assistant Sub-Inspector (Executive) in CISF Level-5: Rs.29200-92300
Grab Today: Latest 25000 Government Jobs
Check SSC Application Fee 2017:
- Those job seekers who are willing to apply for SSC Recruitment and belonging to general category are required to remit Rs.100/- through Challan/ Debit/ Credit /Net Banking as an application fees.
- Contenders belonging to SC.ST, Ex-serviceman and all Women category are exempted to pay application Fees.
Read Also: How to Download Challan Form
Mode of Hiring for Staff Selection Commission Job Vacancies:
Job appliers for Staff Selection Commission Vacancy will have to qualify Written Test (Paper I & Paper II), PET/ PST/ Medical Exam & Interview which will be conducted by the expert committee of this well-known Staff Selection Commission to get recruit for available positions.
Staff Selection Commission Exam Pattern:
|Parts||Subject Name||Total No. of Questions||Total Marks||Duration|
|A||General Intelligence and Reasoning||50||50||2 hours|
|B||General Knowledge and General Awareness||50||50|
|Subject Name||Total No. of Questions||Total Marks||Exam Duration|
|English language & Comprehension||200||200||2 hours|
Required Physical Standards:
SSC Recruitment Notification: Download PDF
Physical Efficiency (Endurance) Test (PET) (For all posts):
For Male candidates only
- 100 meters race in 16 seconds
- 6 Kms race in 6.5 minutes
- Long Jump : 3.65 metres in 3 chances
- High Jump : 1.2 metres in 3 chances
- Shot put (16 Lbs): 4.5 metres in 3 chance
For Female candidates only
- 100 metres race in 18 seconds
- 800 metres race in 4 minutes
- Long Jump: 2.7 metres (9 feet) in 3 chances.
- d) High Jump : 0.9 metres (3 feet) in 3 chances
Easy steps to fill SSC SI/ASI Application Form:
To grab latest vacancy in government sector, candidates are required to go through below stated simple steps and fill application form till the last date that is 15-05-2017
- In the very first all the willing candidates who are going to apply for SSC Recruitment are required to log on to Official web portal that is www.ssc.nic.in.
- Now you will reach the homepage then you have to go to “Notices” tab which is given at the top side of the homepage and hit it.
- Thirdly a new window will be opened from where you have to choose “CAPF” Section.
- In the forth step you need to select suitable link and read the complete notification carefully.
- Now proceed to “part 1 registration” step and fill up registration form and submit it
- After that you have to considering payment of application fee through online mode only.
- Then go to the “part 2 registration” link and log in with registration id and date of birth.
- Now fill up Staff Selection Commission Application Form with remaining and correct details.
- In the last step you are required to review the filled application form once and correct the mistake if any, and press “submit” button.
- Don’t forget to take out the printed copy of filled Staff Selection Commission Online Application Form to use it later.
Do You Know How To Submit SSC Online Registration Form?
Details of SSC Exam Centre:
|Bhagalpur (3201), Patna (3206), Muzaffarpur (3205), Agra (3001), Varanasi (3013), Allahabad (3003), Lucknow (3010).|
|Kolkata (4410), Port Blair (4802), Gangtok (4001), Bhubaneshwar (4604), Ranchi (4205).|
|Bangalore (9001), Thiruvananthapuram (9211), Kochi (9204), Thrisur (9212), Gulbarga (9005), Mangalore (9008), Dharwar (9004), Kozhikode (Calicut) (9206), Mysore (9009).|
|Delhi (2201), Jaipur (2405), Jodhpur (2406), Kota (2407), Bharatpur (2403), Bikaner (2404), Udaipur (2409), Ajmer (2401), Alwar (2402), Sriganganagar (2408), Dehradun (2002), Haldwani (2003), Almora (2001),Haridwar (2005).|
|Guwahati (Dispur) (5105), Itanagar (5001), Dibrugarh (5102), Jorhat (5107), Silchar (5111), Imphal (5501), Shillong (5401), Aizwal (5701), Kohima (5302), Agartala (5601), Churachandpur (5502), Tura (5402), Goalpara (5104), Tezpur (5112), Lakhimpur (5109)|
|Hyderabad (8002), Guntur (8001), Kurnool (8003), Rajahmundry (8004), Tirupati (8006), Chennai (8201), Puducherry (8401), Tiruchirapalli (8206), Vishakhapatnam (8007), Vijayawada (8008)|
|Aurangabad (7202), Mumbai (7204), Kolhapur (7203), Nagpur (7205), Panaji (7801), Pune (7208), Ahmedabad (7001), Vadodara (7002), Rajkot (7006), Nashik (7207), Amravati (7201), Surat (7007), Kutch (7010), Thane (7210)|
|Indore (6006), Jabalpur(6007), Jagdalpur (6203), Chindwara (6003), Bilaspur (6202), Satna (6014), Ratlam (6011), Sagar (6015), Durg (6205), Raipur (6204), Bhopal (6001), Gwalior (6005)|
|Leh (1005), Chandigarh (1601), Jammu (1004), Srinagar (J&K) (1007), Shimla (1203), Hamirpur (1202).|
Check Below Given Links:
Important Dates for SSC Recruitment:
|Events of SSC Recruitment||Important Dates|
|Date of publication of Advertisement||Released|
|Opening Date for submitting the Online Application Form||Ongoing|
|Closing Date for submission of Online Application form||15-05-2017|
|Last date for Payment of Application Fee through challen||18-05-2017|
|Computer Based Exam (Paper I) Date||30-06-2017 to 07-07-2017|
|Computer Based Exam (Paper 2) Date||08-10-2017|
Job hunters may read the Official Notification which is mentioned above to get other information related to SSC Recruitment 2017. If you have any type of query related to Staff Selection Commission Vacancies then writes in comment box. We will try to solve your query as soon as possible. You can also bookmark this page by pressing CTRL + D.
Something That You Should Put An Eye On:
|SSC Time Table||SSC Previous Papers|
|SSC Exam Pattern||SSC Exam Coaching Classes|
|Employment News This Week Highlights||Jobs As Per Your Qualification|