Govt and Private Organization have published job notifications for Stenographer Recruitment. Candidates who want to make their career in field of stenography may apply for Stenographer Recruitment 2016. Aspirants who are preparing for stenography may also get information about Stenographer Recruitment 2016 by staying connected with us. Candidates should go through the table that is given below to get latest updates about current Stenographer Recruitment 2016.
Stenographer Recruitment 2016
- NIFT Recruitment 2017 Apply nift.ac.in MTS/Asst/Driver/Warden/Steno Vacancy
- National Green Tribunal Recruitment 2017 Law Clerks Jobs @greentribunal.in
- Mizoram University Recruitment 2017 mzu.edu.in Non-Teaching Jobs Advt
- Ennore Port Ltd Recruitment 2016–2017 (Steno Jobs) ennoreport.gov.in
- AIISH Mysore Recruitment 2016–2017 Clerk/Typist/Stenographer Vacancy Advt
- Durg District Court Recruitment 2016-2017 (76) Steno/Asst Job, Chhattisgarh
- Sonepur District Court Recruitment 2016–2017 (38 Typist/Clerk/Steno) Post
- HSLSA Recruitment 2016–2017 hslsa.nic.in Peon/Stenographer Posts Advt
- IHM Recruitment 2017 ihmlucknow.com (Stenographer/LDC Vacancy) Advt
- REIL Jaipur Recruitment 2016–2017 reiljp.com Engineer/Asst Posts Advt
- ICFRE Recruitment 2016–2017 Apply icfre.org LDC/Steno/Advisor Vacancy Advt
- UKSSSC Recruitment 2016–2017 599 JR Engineer & Other Group-C Jobs Advt
Candidates who want to grab this chance to work as Stenographer may apply for the vacancies that are well described in above given table. Vacancies are available according to the organization. You may apply for the organization in which you want to work. As soon as their will be new updates regarding more vacancies we will provide it on our page. So visit this page continuously. Here on this page we will provide details about all vacancies of stenographer available in India.
Stenographer is also known as stenotype operator, law reporter and shorthand reporter. Working of stenographer is to transcribe verbal or recorded communication into written form. Candidates who want to work for this post should know series of shorthand notations to make transcriptions more efficient. Court reporters act as soundless witnesses to many sorts of trials and jury investigation.
There are so many famous organizations who recruit candidates for this post. Some are like Central Mechanical Engineering Research Institute, Cantonment Board, Central Plantation Crops Research Institute, Solapur University, Institute of Himalayan Bio resource Technology, Delhi High Court, Ordnance Equipment Factory Regional Institute of Education, National Buildings Construction Corporation Limited and Hooghly District Court etc.
- Candidates who want to apply must have passed 12th Standard or equivalent in any stream from recognized school or board.
- Age of applicants should not be less than 18 years and more than 27 years. For CS/ ST candidates 5 years relaxation is provided, For OBC candidates 3 years relaxation is provided and for PH candidates 10 year relaxation is available.
Required Typing Speed:
Aspirants who want to apply must have the typing as mentioned below for Grade C and Grade D.
For Stenographer Grade D:-
- 50 word per minutes (English) (Approximate)
- 65 word per minutes (Hindi) (Approximate)
For Stenographer Grade C:-
- 40 word per minutes (English) (Approximate)
- 55 word per Minutes (Hindi) (Approximate)
Selection of participants is done on basis of their performance in written examination and typing test. Aspirants who qualified written test may appear typing test. Typing test includes test of English & Hindi typing and shorthand.
You may join us on Facebook and Google Plus to get latest updates about Stenographer Recruitment 2016 in field of your choice. You may also subscribe our free mail service to get latest updates in your inbox. You may also visit our web portal to get updates about Stenographer Recruitment 2016. If you have any query you may ask in comment box.
Something That You Should Put An Eye On