The Candidates who have knowledge and holding a valid Certificate in Steno, Shorthand & Computer Typing are eligible to apply for upcoming Stenographer Recruitment. All India Govt and Private Organization have published स्टेनोग्राफर jobs notification.
Candidates who want to make their career in field of stenography may apply for steno jobs 2018. Aspirants who are preparing for stenography may also get information about Stenographer Recruitment 2018 and apply against it before last date ends.
- SSC Stenographer Recruitment 2018: 1000+ (Grade C/D) | 2017 Option Form
- NBE Recruitment 2018-19 natboard.edu.in Stenographer (English) Posts
- Heavy Water Board Recruitment 2018 HWB 229 Posts – Last Date Extended
- AVVNL Recruitment 2018-19: 2433 तकनीकी सहायक (Technical Helper) Vacancy
- ISRO ICRB Recruitment 2018 Apply For 171 Assistant/Stenographer Posts
- JKSSB Recruitment 2018–19 (212) Jr Asst, Steno, Supervisor Jobs Apply Online
- Calcutta High Court Recruitment 2018 PA/Stenographer, Grade – C Posts
- Tiruvannamalai District Court Recruitment 2018 |40 Steno-Typist/Asst/Operator
- NICPR Recruitment 2018 PA/Steno/LDC/Driver Vacancy Apply @nicpr.res.in
- Nashik Municipal Corporation Recruitment 2018 NMC 40 Steno/Clerk/Teachers
Candidates who want to grab this chance to work as Stenographer may apply for the vacancies that are well described in above. Vacancies are available according to the organization.
You may apply for the organization in which you want to work. As soon as their will be new updates regarding Stenographer Recruitment 2018–19 we will provide it on our page of recruitmentresult.com. So have a look…
Stenographer is also known as stenotype operator, law reporter and shorthand reporter. Working of stenographer is to transcribe verbal or recorded communication into written form.
Candidates who want to work for this post should know series of shorthand notations to make transcriptions more efficient. Court reporters act as soundless witnesses to many sorts of trials and jury investigation.
Organizations that required Stenographer:
Here on this page, team of recruitmentresult.com is providing you the most recent Govt / Private Jobs for Stenographer post. Here, best options according to your convenient qualifications and qualities are provided. Job hunters who have desire to do Government Job or private job after higher secondary education, need to go through this page.
- Central Mechanical Engineering Research Institute
- Cantonment Board
- Central Plantation Crops Research Institute
- Solapur University
- Institute of Himalayan Bio resource Technology
- Delhi High Court
- Ordnance Equipment Factory Regional Institute of Education
- National Buildings Construction Corporation Limited
- Hooghly District Court etc
Eligibility Criteria for steno jobs 2018:
- Those who have done 12th standard or its equivalent from recognized board are eligible to apply against stenographer post.
- Applicants who want to apply must satisfy age criteria of the organization that is candidate must be between 18-27 years of age. Relaxation to reserved category applicants will be granted as per the rules and regulations of the government policies.
Required Typing Speed:
Aspirants who want to apply must have the typing as mentioned below for Grade C and Grade D.
For Stenographer Grade D:-
- 50 word per minutes (English) (Approximate)
- 65 word per minutes (Hindi) (Approximate)
For Stenographer Grade C:-
- 40 word per minutes (English) (Approximate)
- 55 word per Minutes (Hindi) (Approximate)
Selection of the candidates will be based on Written Test, typing test and Interview. Candidate will be examined in all the rounds to get final selection. Selection committee of the organization is responsible for recruitment of the candidate. Typing test includes test of English & Hindi typing and shorthand.
Does any application will be charged?
Some of the organization may asked for application fees, so candidates are advised to check all norms of the organization before applying. If any organization required for application fees candidates who are applying have to pay amount otherwise form of that contestant will be rejected.
How to Apply for Stenographer Recruitment?
- First of all candidates have to select the link for the organization in which they want to apply.
- Now they are required to read the details regarding recruitment.
- After that interested candidates can follow the procedure of applying.
- Go through offline/online mode to fill the application form and also attach all required documents and certificates that are required.
- At last submit the application form through proper channel before last date ends.
Steno jobs in private sector
Steno jobs in Delhi
Candidates can check steno latest jobs according to their qualification in various departments like PSC, SSC, Defence and Police, Municipal Corporation, PWD, Health department, various other department in different states of India.
Steno Jobs In Chandigarh
Latest steno jobs are highly skilled positions that require extensive training in shorthand, as well as the use of the stenotype machine and technology related to it. Court Rooms are where stenographers are needed the most.
They need to have an excellent grasp of the English language and of grammar, punctuation, and spelling. Stenographers often work in very fast-paced environments.
Check Here – Jobs in Chandigarh
Steno Jobs In Punjab
To know immediately about the steno typist jobs in Punjab, candidates can subscribe to our free mail services or like our page on face book and Google Plus.
Also Check – Jobs In Punjab
Steno Jobs In Railway
The railway department conducts a number of recruitments every year in the country to fill the steno typist jobs. A huge number of job seekers prepare for the steno jobs 2018 that declared by the railway department.
If you are searching for latest steno typist jobs then you should check out this complete page.
Get Details About – Upcoming Railway Jobs
The railway is offering govt steno jobs in the railway department. The interested and eligible candidates should check out the various details that are given on the steno Govt jobs notification.
If you are looking for the govt steno jobs 2018 for a long time then it can be your good chance. You should check this out before you proceed to apply for the application form of these latest steno jobs 2018.
You Can Also Check: Employment News This Week Highlights
You may join us on Face book and Google Plus to get latest updates about Stenographer Recruitment 2018 in field of your choice. You may also subscribe our free mail service to get latest updates in your inbox.
You may also visit our web portal to get updates. If you have any query or nay suggestions comment us on below provided comment box our team will soon reply towards it.
Something That You Should Put an Eye On