Govt and Private Organization have published job notifications for Stenographer Recruitment. Candidates who want to make their career in field of stenography may apply for Government and Private Jobs of Stenographer. Aspirants who are preparing for stenography may also get information about Stenographer Recruitment 2018 and apply against it before last date ends.
Here on this page, team of recruitmentresult.com is providing you the most recent Govt/Private Jobs for Stenographer post. Here, best options according to your convenient qualifications and qualities are provided. Job hunters who have desire to do Government Job or private job after higher secondary education, need to go through this page.
- Delhi High Court Recruitment 2018 PA/Steno/Judicial Service 66 Vacancies
- BSSC Recruitment 2018 Bihar SSC Jobs Latest Vacancies bssc.bih.nic.in
- NICPR Recruitment 2018 PA/Steno/LDC/Driver Vacancy Apply @nicpr.res.in
- Nashik Municipal Corporation Recruitment 2018 NMC 40 Steno/Clerk/Teachers
- Ordnance Factory Tiruchirapalli Recruitment 2017–2018 Graduate/Tech Apprentice
- IMTECH Recruitment 2017–2018 Latest Scientific Positions Online Advt Apply
- VECC Recruitment 2017–2018 Variable Energy Cyclotron Centre Vacancy Advt
- Jharkhand SSC Recruitment 2017–2018 | 3905 Sub Inspector/Revenue Emp Vacancy
- AHD Maharashtra Recruitment 2017–2018 ahd.maharashtra.gov.in 138 Jobs
- SSC Stenographer Job Profile | Salary, Pay Scale, Grade C/D Promotion-Career Path
Candidates who want to grab this chance to work as Stenographer may apply for the vacancies that are well described in above. Vacancies are available according to the organization. You may apply for the organization in which you want to work. As soon as their will be new updates regarding more vacancies we will provide it on our page. So visit this page continuously. Here on this page we will provide details about all vacancies of stenographer available in India.
Stenographer is also known as stenotype operator, law reporter and shorthand reporter. Working of stenographer is to transcribe verbal or recorded communication into written form. Candidates who want to work for this post should know series of shorthand notations to make transcriptions more efficient. Court reporters act as soundless witnesses to many sorts of trials and jury investigation.
Organizations that required Stenographer:
- Central Mechanical Engineering Research Institute
- Cantonment Board
- Central Plantation Crops Research Institute
- Solapur University
- Institute of Himalayan Bio resource Technology
- Delhi High Court,
- Ordnance Equipment Factory Regional Institute of Education
- National Buildings Construction Corporation Limited
- Hooghly District Court etc
- Those who have done 12th standard or its equivalent from recognized board are eligible to apply against stenographer post.
- Applicants who want to apply must satisfy age criteria of the organization that is candidate must be between 18-27 years of age. Relaxation to reserved category applicants will be granted as per the rules and regulations of the government policies.
Check Out: Jobs after 12th Class
Required Typing Speed:
Aspirants who want to apply must have the typing as mentioned below for Grade C and Grade D.
For Stenographer Grade D:-
- 50 word per minutes (English) (Approximate)
- 65 word per minutes (Hindi) (Approximate)
For Stenographer Grade C:-
- 40 word per minutes (English) (Approximate)
- 55 word per Minutes (Hindi) (Approximate)
Know Shortcuts for Typing Test: 7 Easy Ways to Increase Typing Speed
Selection of the candidates will be based on written test, typing test and interview. Candidate will be examined in all the rounds to get final selection. Selection committee of the organization is responsible for recruitment of the candidate. Typing test includes test of English & Hindi typing and shorthand.
Does any application will be charged?
Some of the organization may asked for application fees, so candidates are advised to check all norms of the organization before applying. If any organization required for application fees candidates who are applying have to pay amount otherwise form of that contestant will be rejected.
How to Apply for Stenographer Recruitment?
- First of all candidates have to select the link for the organization in which an applicant want recruitment.
- Now they are required to read the details regarding recruitment.
- After that interested candidates can follow the procedure of applying.
- Go through offline/online mode to fill the application form and also attach all required documents and certificates that are required.
- At last submit the application form through proper channel before last date ends.
Check Out Upcoming Recruitment’s:
You may join us on Facebook and Google Plus to get latest updates about Stenographer Recruitment 2018 in field of your choice. You may also subscribe our free mail service to get latest updates in your inbox. You may also visit our web portal to get updates. If you have any query or nay suggestions comment us on below provided comment box our team will soon reply towards it.
Check Jobs of Different Sector
|Teaching Jobs||Bank Jobs||Defence Jobs|
|PSU Jobs||IBPS Jobs||UPSC Jobs|
|Police Jobs||PSC Jobs||Upcoming Government Jobs|