Telangana Epass Scholarship
Good News for students of Telangana State!!! The government of Telangana is providing Telangana Epass Scholarship for SC, ST, BC, EBC and DW (Disabled) candidates. Students who are pursuing Post Matric Courses and having the low financial conditions can take the benefit of this scholarship scheme. Candidates can apply for Telangana Epass Scholarship 2017 by filling and submitting their application form through proper channels.
These Points Presented On The Page
Every year the Government of Telangana offers a number of scholarships under Electronic Payment & Application System of Scholarships and a huge number of candidates get financial aid for their studies. Those candidates who wish to apply for this scheme for academic year 2017-18; they can check the complete information through this page of recruitmentresult.com and then can apply on or before the last date.
Telangana Epass Scholarship
This scholarship scheme will be offered for students who are pursuing Post Matric Courses approved by the concerned University/Board having duration of 1 year.
- Professional Courses (Degree and PG Courses in Medicine, Engineering, Technology, Management, Agriculture, Veterinary and Allied Sciences, Business Finance, Business administration and Computer Applications/ Science, Commercial pilot License course)
- Other professional and technical graduate and PG including (M.Phil, PhD and post doctoral research) level courses not covered in Group-I. C.A./I.C.W.A./C.S./ etc., courses
- All post graduate, graduate level diploma courses
- All certificate level courses.
Check Now: Scholarship in India
Eligibility Criteria For Students:
- Those students who belong to SC, ST categories and whose annual parental income from all the sources is Rs. Two Lakhs or below can apply for this scheme.
- Candidates who are belonging to BC, EBC, Disabled Welfare communities and whose parental income is Rs. One lakh or below are also eligible to apply.
- The attendance of students should be 75% at the end of each quarter.
Students who will be selected for this scholarship they will be awarded by RTF that is reimbursement of Complete Tuition Fee which will be provided twice in a year i.e. September and March of the Academic Year. Selected candidates will also get the MTF that means Maintenance charges or Mess charges which are allowed every month as per the rates decided by the govt.
You Can Also Check: Scholarship Exams For Higher Studies Abroad
Steps to fill Telangana Epass Scholarship Application Form:
Candidates who fulfill the eligibility criteria, they can apply for Telangana Epass Scholarship by following the below mentioned steps:
- First of all, candidates must have to go through the official website of telanganaepass.cgg.gov.in
- On the home page, hit on appropriate link of applying.
- Now fill the application form with correct and accurate information.
- After filling the details, candidates must have to upload the below mentioned documents in the proper manner.
- After that, recheck your filled details and hit on “Submit” button.
- At last, candidates must take a print out of duly filled form for future reference.
Complete Details: How to Apply Scholarship
Scanned Copies of Required Documents:
- Latest Passport size photograph
- Aadhaar Card of the Student
- Bank Pass Book first page ( showing student name, Bank Account Number and IFSC code of the Bank Branch(Not required for EBC students)
- Study/ Bonafide Certificate for the last Seven consecutive years of Study CET (Common Entrance Test) allotment order for CET courses
- Original Income Affidavit (signed by the Student & the Parent) Download format for affidavit.
- Caste Certificate
- Bonafied certificate
Telangana Epass Scholarship Status:
Candidates can check their application status after successful applying by following the below mentioned steps:
- Firstly, candidates should visit the official web portal that is telanganaepass.cgg.gov.in
- On the home page, press on “Scholarship Status” tab which is available in the bottom middle portion.
- Now enter your application number and other details of SSC exam in the relevant text boxes.
- Press on “Get Status” button and your application status will be generated on your screen.
Read Now: How to Get Scholarship
- Telangana Epass Scholarship Last Date: one month from the date of admission
- Physical Verification: Twice in a year
Candidates who are willing to get more details regarding Telangana Epass Scholarship 2017, they can visit this Official Link. Those candidates who wish to get every latest update on time they must stay connected with our web portal.
Something That You Should Put An Eye On
|Top Universities in India||Scholarship Benefits|
|Education Loans for Students||Do you need Money for College Fee?|
|How to Get Free College Education||Top Colleges in India|
|How to Start New Life In College?||Counselling Schedule|