Telangana Epass Scholarship
Government of Telangana is providing Telangana ePASS Scholarship for the academic year 2018-19. There are two categories of TS Epass Scholarship such as Pre-Matric and Post-Matric. Telangana ePASS Scholarship Registration has been started.
Telangana ePASS Scholarship 2018-19 is distributed to the students from the economically weaker section categories (SC, ST, BC, EBC, DW& MW). The link to Fresh/Renewal Applications of Pre Matric and Post Matric TS ePASS scholarship is given below on this page.
Telangana ePASS Scholarship Last Date!!!
For TelanganaePASS Post Matric Scholarship, the last date to fill the online application form is 31-12-2018. For TelanganaePASS Pre Matric Scholarship, applicants can submit the form as soon as possible because the last date is not yet released.
To know more the further details about Telangana ePASS Scholarship Scheme, aspirants must go through the below section of this page which is well created by the team of recruitmentresult.com
Telangana ePASS Scholarship
Telangana ePASS Post Matric Scholarship
Telangana Epass Scholarship scheme will be offered for students who are pursuing Post Matric Courses approved by the concerned University/Board having duration of 1 year.
- Professional Courses (Degree and PG Courses in Medicine, Engineering, Technology, Management, Agriculture, Veterinary and Allied Sciences, Business Finance, Business administration and Computer Applications/ Science, Commercial pilot License course)
- Other professional and technical graduate and PG including (M.Phil, PhD and post doctoral research) level courses not covered in Group-I. C.A./I.C.W.A./C.S./ etc., courses
- All post graduate, graduate level diploma courses
- All certificate level courses.
Check Now: Scholarship in India
Eligibility Criteria For Students:
- Those students who belong to SC, ST categories and whose annual parental income from all the sources is Rs. Two Lakhs or below can apply for this scheme.
- Candidates who are belonging to BC, EBC, Disabled Welfare communities and whose parental income is Rs. One lakh or below are also eligible to apply.
- The attendance of students should be 75% at the end of each quarter.
All Post Matric Colleges in Telangana which are recognized by Government of Telangana/Competent Authority are eligible for Telangana Epass Post Matric Scholarship. The reputed head of the department or Universities will verify the appropriate list of colleges.
You Can Also Check: Scholarship Exams For Higher Studies Abroad
Telangana ePASS Pre Matric Scholarship
- Those applicants who are under Class 9 and 10 can apply for TelanganaePASS Pre Matric Scholarship.
- Students who belong to the categories of SC/ST whose annual parental income is Rs. 200000 (Two Lakhs) or below.
- BC & Minority Welfare Students who belong to rural area family; whose annual parental income is Rs. 150000 (One Lakh Fifty Thousand) or below.
- BC & Minority Welfare Students who belong to Urban area family, whose annual parental income is Rs. 200000 (Two Lakhs) or below.
- EBC/Disabled Welfare Students whose parental income is Rs. 100000( 1 Lakh) or below.
- Students whose attendance is 75% at the end of each quarter.
Telangana ePASS Scholarship Amount:
- 100 per month for Boys for 10 months
- 150 per month for girls for 10 months.
Complete Details: How to Apply Scholarship
Telangana Epass Online Application Process 2018
- First of all, aspirants must reach at the official website of that is telanganaepass.cgg.gov.in
- On the home page, you need to choose the suitable link of TS Epass Scholarship from below given options:
- Post Matric Scholarship Services
- Pre Matric Scholarship Services
- Now select the appropriate link such as Fresh / Renewal Registration and then fill the application form with correct and accurate information.
- After filling the details, candidates must have to upload the below mentioned documents in the proper manner.
- After that, recheck your filled details and hit on “Submit” button.
- At last, candidates must take a print out of duly filled TelanganaePASS Scholarship Fresh Application or TelanganaePASS Scholarship Renewal Application form for future reference.
Telangana ePASS Scholarship Apply Online Links:
|For Telangana ePASS Post Matric Scholarship|
|Telangana ePASS Post Matric Scholarship for Fresh Application||Apply Here|
|Telangana ePASS Post Matric Scholarship for Renewal Application||Apply Here|
|For Telangana ePASS Pre Matric Scholarship|
|Telangana ePASS Pre Matric Scholarship for Fresh Application||Apply Here|
|Telangana ePASS Pre Matric Scholarship for Renewal Application|
- Latest Passport size photograph
- Aadhaar Card of the Student
- Bank Pass Book first page ( showing student name, Bank Account Number and IFSC code of the Bank Branch(Not required for EBC students)
- Study/ Bonafide Certificate for the last Seven consecutive years of Study CET (Common Entrance Test) allotment order for CET courses
- Original Income Affidavit (signed by the Student & the Parent) Download format for affidavit.
- Caste Certificate
- Bonafied certificate
Students who will be selected for this scholarship they will be awarded by RTF that is reimbursement of Complete Tuition Fee which will be provided twice in a year i.e. September and March of the Academic Year. Selected candidates will also get the MTF that means Maintenance charges or Mess charges which are allowed every month as per the rates decided by the govt.
Read Now: How to Get Scholarship
Telangana Epass Scholarship Application Status 2018
- The first and foremost step is to reach at the official website of the Telangana Epass that is telanganaepass.cgg.gov.in
- Choose the link of “Know your Application Status” from the page.
- Now fill essential details as Application Number, Academic year, SSC Pass type, Year of Pass, Date of Birth.
- Once individuals fill required details then press the “Get Status” button.
- Within the few seconds, you can see your application status.
|Last Date to fill Telangana ePASS Scholarship Online Application Form for Post Matric||31-12-2018|
|Last Date to fill Telangana ePASS Scholarship Online Form for Pre Matric||Updating Soon|
Candidates who are willing to get more details regarding Telangana ePASS Scholarship 2018-19, they can visit this Official Link. Those candidates who wish to get every latest update on time they must stay connected with our web portal.
Also, you can book this page by using ctrl+D key. If you have any query you can leave your precious comment in the below indicated comment box. Our diligent team members will solve your queries as soon as possible.
Something That You Should Put An Eye On
|Top Universities in India||Scholarship Benefits|
|Education Loans for Students||Do you need Money for College Fee?|
|How to Get Free College Education||Top Colleges in India|
|How to Start New Life In College?||Counselling Schedule|