Telangana ITI Admission
Government Of Telangana Directorate Of Employment And Training, Hyderabad is going to release a notification related to the Telangana ITI Admission in the last week of May 2018. Government Of Telangana Directorate Of Employment And Training is all set to conduct Industrial Training Institute Entrance Competitive Examination in order to provide admission in various trades under the aegis of NCVT. Those candidates who are interested to take Telangana ITI Admission 2018, they are required to fulfill the essential eligibility parameters first and then apply by submitting their filled ITI Application Form till the closing date.
Highlights of this page:
Candidates can do the Telangana ITI Online registration by visiting to the official web portal through online mode with the help of the guidelines which are well tailored below on this page. To get admission in Telangana ITI for the academic year 2018, candidates need qualify an Industrial Training Institute Entrance Competitive Examination and after that, shortlisted candidates will go through the counselling session. Candidates are advised to comprehend the below section of this page of recruitmentresult.com to check the complete details related to the Telangana ITI Admission 2018.
Telangana ITI Admission
Top ITI Courses Offered:
- Tool & Die
- Computer Hardware and Networking
- Computer Programmer
- Plastic Engineering
- Diesel Mechanic
- Mechanic Electronics
- Mechanic Motor Vehicle
- Mechanic Diesel Engine
Candidates who are going to apply for ITI admission In Telangana, they should possess 8th/10th & 12th class Examination conducted by State Board of Secondary Education, Telangana or any other examination recognized as equivalent such as CBSE, ICSE, National Institute of Open School (NIOS), Telangana Open School Society (TOSS), A.P. Open School Society (APOSS).
Check Here: How To Get Admission In Colleges?
Telangana ITI Age Limit:
- Candidates who want to get Telangana ITI Admission; they must be minimum 14 years of age.
- Upper age limit will be decided by the norms of organization.
- Candidates who are belonging to the reserved category will get the relaxation as per the norms of Industrial Training Institute, Telangana.
Telangana TS ITI 2018 Reservation:
- Female Candidates (all Co-ed ITI’s).
- Physically Disabled (PH).
- Reservation for widows/wards of Military/ Para-Military personnel.
- Scheduled Castes (SC)/ Scheduled Tribes (ST).
- Other Backward Classes (OBC).
Telangana TS ITI 2018 Application Fee:
The candidate has to pay Rs 10 at the verification centre with the application form.
Industrial Training Institute Telangana Selection Procedure:
- Candidates will be selected for the Industrial Training Institute Entrance Competitive Examination, on the basis of the marks earned by them in academics or equivalent qualification.
- After that, a merit list will be released.
- If there is a tie between the qualifications of candidates then preference will be given to the student who possesses more marks.
Check here: Entrance Exam in India
- Admission of the Candidates will be done on the basis of their marks scored in Industrial Training Institute Entrance Competitive Examination conducted by the selection panel.
- Those candidates who will be shortlisted will called for the Counselling procedure.
Telangana TS ITI 2018 Counselling:
- The counseling round will start after the publication of Telangana TS ITI Merit List.
- Those who get placed in Merit List will be called for the Counseling.
- Candidates, in counseling round, have to choose trade and college.
- Candidates will be allocated seats on the basis of their score and rank in the Merit List.
- Counseling round will begin in the third week of July.
- Candidates have to produce all the documents in original and one set of photocopies at the time of counseling for verification. These documents are well mentioned below.
Check Now: Counselling Procedure in Details
Telangana TS ITI 2018 Document required:
- 8th/10th class passing certificate cum mark sheet.
- Reservation (Cast / Category) certificate.
- Domicile (Residential) Certificate.
- Character Certificate.
- Date of Birth Certificate(10th class mark sheet is also valid).
- Aadhaar Card as an ID proof.
- Details of Bank Account.
- One set of photocopies of all the original documents.
How to fill Telangana ITI Admission Form?
- Candidates are required to go to the official website of Government of Telangana Directorate of Employment and Training, Hyderabad that is iti.telangana.gov.in.
- Now move your cursor towards “News & Updates” section and hit on appropriate link related to the notification.
- A page will be come up having Telangana ITI Notification, Read the details and come back to the previous page.
- Now choose “Student Login” link that is available on the home page.
- After that select “New registration” tabs and then fills the details as per the requirement.
- After that, login the page and then select ‘here to Proceed’.
- Fill the online application form with proper information and upload scan copy of Photo, signature, Left Thumb Impression.
- Pay the application fee and submit the filled application form.
- Take hard copy of filled application and take print out of it for future use.
Get Details: Telangana ITI Application Form
|TS ITI 2018 Application form issue on||May/June 2018|
|Deadline for TS ITI 2018 Application Form submission||Fourth week June 2018|
|Documents’ verification including PH||Fourth week of June 2018 -First Week of July 2018|
|Merit List (General)||Second week of July 2018|
|Allotment of Seats||Third week of July 2018|
|Classes will start from||First week of August 2018|
Candidates can check Official Link to apply direct for Telangana ITI Admission 2018. Candidates are advised to stay tuned with recruitmentresult.com for obtain latest information about TS ITI Admission.
Something That You Should Put An Eye On
|ITI Notification||Top Colleges in India|
|Education Loans for Students||Do you need Money for College Fee?|
|How to Get a Free College Education||Top Universities in India|
|Start a New Life In College?||How Do Toppers Study?|