Telangana ITI Admission 2018
Telangana ITI Admission 2018 will be done based on their performance in Industrial Training Institute Entrance Competitive Examination. Telangana ITI Application Form has been released by Government of Telangana Directorate of Employment and Training, Hyderabad
Telangana ITI Admission 2018 Imp Dates
Candidates who are interested to get Telangana ITI Admission must ensure all eligibility details prior to apply for same. Go through below stated page to check all important dates, procedure to apply, eligibility criteria admission process etc.
Telangana ITI 2018 Admission Procedure:
TS ITI Entrance Competitive Examination is conducted to provide candidates admission in various trades under the aegis of NCVT. So, to get admission in TS ITI for the academic year 2018, candidates need qualify with good marks.
Highlights of this page:
Telangana State ITI Admission Registration
To apply for admission one has to complete Telangana ITI registration process through online mode latest before 27-07-2018 with the help of the guidelines which are well tailored below. After qualify exam, shortlisted candidates will go through counselling session.
Candidates are advised to comprehend the below section of this page of recruitmentresult.com to check the complete details related to the Telangana ITI Admission 2018.
Telangana ITI Admission
Top ITI Courses Offered:
- Tool & Die
- Computer Hardware and Networking
- Computer Programmer
- Plastic Engineering
- Diesel Mechanic
- Mechanic Electronics
- Mechanic Motor Vehicle
- Mechanic Diesel Engine
Candidates who are going to apply for ITI admission In Telangana, they should possess 8th/10th & 12th class Examination conducted by State Board of Secondary Education, Telangana or any other examination recognized as equivalent such as CBSE, ICSE, National Institute of Open School (NIOS), Telangana Open School Society (TOSS), A.P. Open School Society (APOSS).
Check Here: How To Get Admission In Colleges?
Telangana ITI Age Limit:
- Candidates who want to get Telangana ITI Admission; they must be minimum 14 years of age.
- Upper age limit will be decided by the norms of organization.
- Candidates who are belonging to the reserved category will get the relaxation as per the norms of Industrial Training Institute, Telangana.
Telangana TS ITI 2018 Reservation:
- Female Candidates (all Co-ed ITI’s).
- Physically Disabled (PH).
- Reservation for widows/wards of Military/ Para-Military personnel.
- Scheduled Castes (SC)/ Scheduled Tribes (ST).
- Other Backward Classes (OBC).
Telangana TS ITI 2018 Application Fee:
The candidate has to pay Rs 10 at the verification centre with the application form.
Industrial Training Institute Telangana Selection Procedure:
- Candidates will be selected for the Industrial Training Institute Entrance Competitive Examination, on the basis of the marks earned by them in academics or equivalent qualification.
- After that, a merit list will be released.
- If there is a tie between the qualifications of candidates then preference will be given to the student who possesses more marks.
Check here: Entrance Exam in India
- Admission of the Candidates will be done on the basis of their marks scored in Industrial Training Institute Entrance Competitive Examination conducted by the selection panel.
- Those candidates who will be shortlisted will called for the Counselling procedure.
Telangana TS ITI 2018 Counselling:
- The counseling round will start after the publication of Telangana TS ITI Merit List.
- Those who get placed in Merit List will be called for the Counseling.
- Candidates, in counseling round, have to choose trade and college.
- Candidates will be allocated seats on the basis of their score and rank in the Merit List.
- Counseling round will begin in the third week of July.
- Candidates have to produce all the documents in original and one set of photocopies at the time of counseling for verification. These documents are well mentioned below.
Check Now: Counselling Procedure in Details
Rejection of Candidature
Candidates will get rejected in the following cases:
- In Case if the entrant submits incomplete application.
- In Case if the entrant furnishes false or incorrect information
- In Case if the entrant fails to satisfy the conditions of eligibility
- In Case if the entrant do not exercise the options online.
- In Case if the entrant fails to report at verification Center as per the schedule and does not get the certificates verified.
Telangana TS ITI 2018 Document required:
- 8th/10th class passing certificate cum mark sheet.
- Reservation (Cast / Category) certificate.
- Domicile (Residential) Certificate.
- Character Certificate.
- Date of Birth Certificate(10th class mark sheet is also valid).
- Aadhaar Card as an ID proof.
- Details of Bank Account.
- One set of photocopies of all the original documents.
How to fill Telangana ITI Admission Form?
The admission procedure will be completed in these four steps:
- Registration (Creating Login ID and Password)
- Filling of online Application.
- Exercising options for ITI and Trade.
- Verification of Certificates.
Let’s discuss the procedure in details:
- Candidates are required to go to the official website of Government of Telangana Directorate of Employment and Training, Hyderabad that is iti.telangana.gov.in.
- Now move your cursor towards “News & Updates” section and hit on appropriate link related to the notification.
- A page will be come up having Telangana ITI Notification, Read the details and come back to the previous page.
- Now choose “Student Login” link that is available on the home page.
- After that select “New registration” tabs and then fills the details as per the requirement.
- After that, login the page and then select ‘here to Proceed’.
- Fill the online application form with proper information and upload scan copy of Photo, signature, Left Thumb Impression.
- Pay the application fee and submit the filled application form.
- Take hard copy of filled application and take print out of it for future use.
|Last date for submission of admission application through online||11 Jun 2018 to 27 Jun 2018|
|Verification of Certificates||21 Jun 2018 to 30 Jun 2018|
|Verification of Certificates for All PH Candidate at Special Verification Centers||02 Jul 2018 to 03 Jul 2018|
Candidates can check Official Link to apply direct for Telangana ITI Admission 2018. Candidates are advised to stay tuned with recruitmentresult.com for obtain latest information about TS ITI Admission.
Something That You Should Put An Eye On
|ITI Notification||Top Colleges in India|
|Education Loans for Students||Do you need Money for College Fee?|
|How to Get a Free College Education||Top Universities in India|
|Start a New Life In College?||How Do Toppers Study?|