Have You Given TNEA Entrance Exam? Check Seat Status and TNEA Counselling Schedule from This Single Page… Candidates, who’ve declared qualified in Tamil Nadu Engineering Admissions Test, are advised to get TNEA Counselling Procedure or Imp Dates from this page. Anna University, Chennai is all set to conduct Counseling session for those candidates who want to take admission through Entrance Test. You’re advised to bookmark our web portal to get latest updates about TNEA Counselling 2017 on your instant access.
TNEA Counseling Process is made on the basis of merit list or rank obtained by the candidates in entrance examination. Counseling Call letters with date, time slot and venue will be dispatched to the shortlisted candidates. Applicants may know more about Tamil Nadu Engineering Admissions Counseling form this page which is well indicated by the team of recruitmentresult.com.
|University Name||Anna University, Chennai|
|Announcement Type||TNEA Counselling|
|Counseling Will Start From||Check Below|
Eligibility for Counselling:
Only those contenders will be called for counselling cum seat allotment round who fulfill the following criteria, mentioned below.
- Applicants should have applied for the Tamil Nadu Engineering Admissions 2016.
- He/she must qualify the examination by scoring the marks equal to or more than the cutoff.
- Selected aspirants would be ordered in the merit list in manner of decreasing marks.
- It is also necessary to reach the counselling venue as per the mentioned schedule.
- Further, contenders must carry all the necessary documents and certificates, as required.
TNEA Counselling Procedure:
- Firstly applicants need to fill Online registration by visiting the official website of organization.
- Now, you must have to fill the option related to Choice filling for their desired college and course.
- After filling the choices, go for the “Choice locking” section, in which they have to finally confirm their choices.
- After that, candidates must bring the required documents/ testimonials and certificates for the Document verification on the prescribed date and time.
- Then, go for the “Fees payment” section and need to pay the prescribed amount of fee through proper mediums.
- After documents verification and fee payment, university will allot the Seat for deserving applicants as per the merit list and student can go for the Confirmation of seat through online mode.
- At last, students have to report to the allotted college/institute to confirm their admission.
Want to Know? Counselling Procedure Details
Essential Documents required at the time of Counselling:
Aspirants must report at the given venue along with these credentials.
- Original and photocopy of Call letter/admit card.
- Original and photo copy of the Counseling letter.
- 10th/High school and 12th/intermediate original certificates and marksheet along with two photocopy of each document.
- Rank Card or hall ticket / The Score card
- A bank draft.
- An Original degree/provisional certificate (if the Aspirants are perusing)
- Medical diploma as confirmed on TNEA application form.
- 4, 6 passport size photograph and Caste certificate.
Check Here: Documents Required For Counseling
Important Dates (Tentative):
|For Eminent Sports Persons||4th Week Of June 2017|
|For Differently Able Persons||4th Week Of June 2017|
|Commencement Of General Counseling||1st Week Of July 2017|
|End Of Counselling/Seat Allotment Process||4th Week Of July 2017|
Candidates can check Official Link for more detail regarding TNEA Counseling 2017 and stay connected with us on our web portal to get updated details regarding same.
Something That You Should Put An Eye On