TNEA Counselling 2018 will be carried out according to merit and category-wise reservation of seats. Anna University, Chennai will not conducting any entrance exam for providing admission to the engineering programme in the state of Tamil Nadu.
Candidates who are interested in getting the details related to the TNEA Counselling 2018 as its Schedule/Seat Allotment Dates, procedure to register online and more, can get from here.
TNEA 2018: Anna University Counselling 2018
TNEA 2018 is basically a single-window counselling system conducted by the Anna University on behalf of the Department of Higher Education, Tamilnadu.
Through this counseling process, candidates can get their seats reserved in Engineering courses surrendered by the Private Self-Financing colleges, Government Colleges, Government aided institutes which are affiliated to Anna University.
Tamil Nadu Engineering Admissions Counselling will be held in offline mode and higher ranked candidates will be called for counselling of TNEA 2018 first and candidates who want to attain rest of the information can get through this page which is customized by the team members of recruitmentresult.com
TNEA Counselling Procedure 2018
Those who are willing to know the complete procedure TNEA 2018 are advised to check the step wise instructions from the below, so have a look….!
Step 1 – Registration
Step 2 – Application Scrutiny
Step 3 – Rank List Publication
Step 4 – Call Letter Availability
Step 5 – Single Window Counselling
Step 1 – Registration:
The very first step for Counselling Process is registration process, students have to fill TNEA application form 2018 by visiting the official website of Anna University that is www.annauniv.edu
Now move your cursor towards ‘TNEA 2018’ that is located at the left side of the home page and login all details that are asked in the column at the right side of the page. Afterwards, candidates have to provide their personal and academic details while registering for TNEA.
Step 2 – Application Scrutiny:
After completing the registration process, Anna University will examine each of the received application form and then they select the eligible candidates for further admission process. So candidates who are eligible they will only get chance.
So, appliers must check the eligibility criteria before applying. After this screening process, candidates will get TNEA random number will be allotted for further admission procedure.
Step 3 – Rank List Publication: Anna University will publish list of shortlisted candidates on its official website and appliers have to check their name in the rank list with their ranks mentioned in it.
Step 4 – Call Letter Availability: Candidates having their names in the rank list will have to download the counselling call letter as and when available.
Step 5 – Single Window Counselling: Contenders have to attend the single window counselling at the prescribed date, time and venue as mentioned in the call letter and aspirants must bring the documents that are given below at the time of appearing.
Read Now: Counselling Tips & Techniques
TNEA Counselling fee:
Aspirants have to deposit specified counseling fees at the time of getting registered that is Rs 5000 (Rs 1000 for SC/ SCA/ ST candidates belonging to Tamil Nadu) either by Cash or DD.
- Photocopy of class X Mark Sheet
- Photocopy of HSC / Equivalent Mark Sheet*
- Photocopy of Transfer Certificate*
- Photocopy of Permanent Community Certificate Card for ST, SC, SCA, MBC & DNC, BC and BCM (either Permanent card or electronic form/digitally signed e-Certificate)
- Photocopy of HSC Hall Ticket
- Photocopy of Nativity Certificate only in electronic form/digitally signed e-Certificate – If applicable
- Photocopy of First Graduate Certificate and First Graduate Joint Declaration (only in electronic form/digitally signed e-Certificate) – If applicable
- Photocopy of Srilankan Tamil Refugee certificate – If applicable
- Special Reservation Form(s) with DD and photocopy of the Relevant Certificate(s) – If applicable.
Check Here: Documents Required For Counseling
TNEA Seat allotment:
- Seat allotment for Tamil Nadu Engineering Admissions Counselling will be made on the basis of applier’s merit, choice filling and reservation (wherever applicable).
- After seat allotment, candidates will be required to collect the allotment order.
- After verifying the allotted college and course as printed on the letter, candidates will have to report to the college and enrol for admission before the last date.
TNEA Admission Dates
|Notification Release Date||In the month of April 2018|
|Application form Availability Date||3rd week of April 2018|
|Form Filling Last Date||Last week of May 2018|
|Merit/Rank List Publication Date||4th week of June 2018|
|Counselling Started||4th week of June 2018|
Check Here: Counselling Schedule
You may check Official Link to get complete details about TNEA Counseling 2018 and for regular updates related to the same stay tuned with this web portal of recruitmentresult.com
Something That You Should Put An Eye On
|TNEA Results||Top Universities in India|
|Education Loans for Students||Do you need Money for College Fee?|
|How to Get a Free College Education||College is Registered OR AICTE|
|Top Universities in India||Top Universities in India|