Hurry Up grabs it now as only Few Seats Are Left for TNEA Counselling. Candidates, want to enhance their career in Engineering from Tamil Nadu are advised that TNEA Single Window Counseling is all set to starts from 27/05/2017. Candidates may register themselves for TNEA Counselling Process by filling up the application form which is available on the official website www.tnea.ac.in. Through online mode candidates can avail all the details of TNEA Counselling Schedule and dates. Candidates are advised to stay tuned with us on our web portal to fetch up to date information about TNEA Counselling 2017.
Do You Know The Essential Content Of This Page??
On the basis of TNEA Rank List, counseling seats will be allotted to the deserving candidates at Anna University, Chennai so applicants may get TNEA Counselling cut off through this page and report on time at venue given below. All the students are also advised to carry all the vital documents as stated below while going for TNEA Anna University Counselling. TNEA Counseling Process is made on the basis of merit list or rank obtained by the candidates in entrance examination. Students are selected based on the marks scored in their XII Standard qualifying examination conducted by HSC, CBSE, ISC or equivalent state boards, are now eligible for the Tamil Nadu Engineering Admissions Counselling.
Counseling Call letters with date, time slot and venue will be dispatched to the shortlisted candidates. Keen Students may check Anna University TNEA Counselling through this page and we the team of recruitmentresult.com is providing you complete details of Anna University TNEA Counselling Schedule on this page for convenience of our visitors, so please have a look…
Eligibility for Counselling:
Only those contenders will be called for counselling cum seat allotment round who fulfill the following criteria, mentioned below.
- Applicants should have applied for the Tamil Nadu Engineering Admissions 2016.
- He/she must qualify the examination by scoring the marks equal to or more than the cutoff.
- Selected aspirants would be ordered in the merit list in manner of decreasing marks.
- It is also necessary to reach the counselling venue as per the mentioned schedule.
- Further, contenders must carry all the necessary documents and certificates, as required.
Check Here : Counselling Tips & Techniques
TNEA Counselling Application Fees:
Candidates who are going to appear for TNEA Counselling, they have to submit the application form fee according to the candidates which are well described below. The applicant has to pay applicable Bank charges extra. after submitting the application, candidates have to submit the application form with documents on The Secretary, TNEA Anna University Chennai – 600 025.
- General Candidates: Rs. 500/-
- SC/ST candidates belonging to the state of Tamil Nadu: Rs 250/-
Fill Direct: TNEA Application Form 2017
TNEA Selection Procedure:
After the submission of TNEA Application Forms, organization will scrutinize the fill applications. After that the selection procedure begins. this is an internal process which begins after application submission. After the forms are scanned for eligibility, random number is assigned to the candidates. The rank list is declared based on the cut-off marks according to which the counselling procedure is carried out.
Check Here : TNEA Cut Off Marks
TNEA Single Window Counselling Process:
- Firstly applicants need to fill Online registration by visiting the official website of organization.
- Now, you must have to fill the option related to Choice filling for their desired college and course.
- After filling the choices, go for the “Choice locking” section, in which they have to finally confirm their choices.
- After that, candidates must bring the required documents/ testimonials and certificates for the Document verification on the prescribed date and time.
- Then, go for the “Fees payment” section and need to pay the prescribed amount of fee through proper mediums.
- After documents verification and fee payment, university will allot the Seat for deserving applicants as per the merit list and student can go for the Confirmation of seat through online mode.
- At last, students have to report to the allotted college/institute to confirm their admission.
Want to Know? Counselling Procedure Details
Essential Documents required at the time of Counselling:
Aspirants must report at the given venue along with these credentials.
- Original and photocopy of Call letter/admit card.
- Original and photo copy of the Counseling letter.
- 10th/High school and 12th/intermediate original certificates and marksheet along with two photocopy of each document.
- Rank Card or hall ticket / The Score card
- A bank draft.
- An Original degree/provisional certificate (if the Aspirants are perusing)
- Medical diploma as confirmed on TNEA application form.
- 4, 6 passport size photograph and Caste certificate.
Check Here: Documents Required For Counseling
Important Dates for TNEA Counselling 2017:
|Last date for Registration of Online Applications||31/05/2017|
|Last date for submission of filled – in online applications||03/06/2017|
|Assigning Random Number||20/06/2017|
|Publication of Rank list||22/06/2017|
Read Here: TNEA Counselling FAQ’s
Candidates can check Official Link for more detail regarding TNEA Counseling 2017 and stay connected with us on our web portal to get updated details regarding same.
Something That You Should Put An Eye On
|TNEA Application Form||TNEA Results|
|Anna University Colleges List||Anna University Internal Marks|
|Anna University Time Table||Anna University Fee Structure|
|Anna University Admission||Anna University Results|