Submission of online application for TNPSC Recruitment to the 320 Civil Judge posts in the Tamil Nadu State Judicial Service has started from 09/04/2018 and scheduled to be over on 07.05.2018. Candidates, meeting the requirements of Civil Judge Jobs Notification can go for TNPSC Recruitment 2018 – 19 Apply Online on or before the last date.
Highlights of the Page
As per Tamil Nadu State Judicial Service Rules, organization will conduct Preliminary Examination, Main Examination and Viva–Voce Test. Successfully qualified contenders will go for training or appointed on above said positions. In order to grab more details regarding TNPSC Recruitment 2018-19, check this page which is well designed by the team members of recruitmentresult.com.
Tamil Nadu PSC Vacancies 2018:
Civil Judge: 320
Nationality for TNPSC 320 Civil Judge Recruitment:
- must be a citizen of India
- must hold a degree of Bachelor of Law of any University established by Law in India and recognized as such under the Advocates Act, 1961;
- Must have proficiency in Tamil to read, write and speak.
Qualification for TNPSC Recruitment Notification 2018:
Contenders, applying for Tamil Nadu Public Service Commission 320 Civil Judge Notification are required to possess below mentioned criteria (As on 09.04.2018).
Applicants, keen to apply for Tamil Nadu Public Service Commission 320 Civil Judge Vacancies 2018 must have Law Graduate possessing a degree in Law from a recognized University.
Aspirants, securing an overall percentage of marks in acquiring the Bachelor’s Degree of Law as below:- (a) 45% Marks in case of Reserved Categories (i.e SCs, SC(A)s, STs, MBCs/DCs, BCs(OBCMs) and BCMs). (b) 50% Marks in case of Open Category (i.e Others) can submit their Tamil Nadu PSC Online Application Form 2018.
Find Out: Latest Law Jobs
Tamil Nadu PSC Jobs 2018 Age Limit (as on 01.07.2018):
Applying contenders for TNPSC Recruitment 2018 are required to meet the following age criteria as on 01.07.2018.
As per Tamil Nadu PSC Civil Judge Recruitment Notification 2018 For Practising Advocates/ Pleaders and Assistant Public Prosecutors candidates should have completed 25 years while the upper age must not be above 40 years.
Applying Fresh Law Graduates for TNPSC 320 Civil Judge Vacancies 2018 must be complete 22 years and maximum age of the contenders for Tamil Nadu Public Service Commission 320 Civil Judge Jobs must not be above 27 years.
Check Now: Daily Job Updates
Application Fee of TN PSC Recruitment 2018:
Registration Fee of Rs.150/- For One Time Online Registration (Revised with effect from 01.03.2017 vide G.O.(Ms).No.32, Personnel and Administrative Reforms (M) Department, dated 01.03.2017 must be paid by the contenders for TNPSC Civil Judge Recruitment 2018. (For further details regarding the examination fee concession, refer “Instructions to Applicants”).
Examination Fee for TN PSC Civil Judge Recruitment 2018:
The examination fee of Rs.500/- should be paid online through Net Banking/Credit card/Debit card or it can be paid offline at State Bank of India / Indian Bank by the applicants within two days from the date of submission of online application for TNPSC Recruitment 2018.
There will be exemption of fee for the contenders belonging to Scheduled Castes/ Scheduled Caste (Arunthathiyars), Scheduled Tribes and Differently Abled Persons. The disability of Differently Abled Persons should be not less than 40%.
TNPSC Recruitment 2018 Selection Procedure:
- Selection of the contenders for TN PSC 320 Civil Judge Recruitment 2018 will be made in three successive stages i.e. Preliminary Examination, Main Examination and Viva–Voce Test.
- Candidates for Viva Voce Test will be shortlisted in the ratio of 1:2 or 1:3 with reference to the number of vacancies as specified in “Instructions to Applicants” under the heading “Procedure of Selection”.
PRELIMINARY EXAMINATION (OBJECTIVE TYPE) (OMR METHOD)
|Duration||Maximum Marks||SCs, SC(A)s and STs||MBCs/DCs, BC(OBCM)s and BCMs||Others|
|2 hours||100||30 Marks||35 Marks||40 Marks|
MAIN EXAMINATION (DESCRIPTIVE TYPE)
|WRITTEN (Descriptive Type)||Duration||Maximum Marks|
|1.Translation Paper||3 hours||100|
|2.Law Paper-I||3 hours||100|
|3.Law Paper-II||3 hours||100|
|4.Law Paper-III||3 hours||100|
Get here complete: TNPSC Study Material
Scale of Pay for Tamil Nadu PSC Vacancy 2018:
Contenders, applying for Tamil Nadu Public Service Commission Recruitment 2018 will receive Rs. 27,700- 770-33,090 – 920 – 40450- 1080- 44770 by the organization after successfully completion of the selection procedure. Other allowances for Tamil Nadu Public Service Commission 320 Civil Judge Recruitment will be admissible as per the norms of the organization.
Check TNPSC Recruitment Apply Online Procedure 2018:
Contenders can apply for Tamil Nadu Public Service Commission 320 Civil Judge Vacancy by going through the below mentioned direct guidelines.
- For TNPSC Job Vacancy Apply Online, aspirants are required to visit to the official site of Tamil Nadu Public Service Commission that is www.tnpsc.gov.in
- Afterwards you have to move your cursor towards the “Apply Online” side and hit on “Notification” link.
- Under the drop down list, contenders have to follow “Latest Notification’ option.
- A new page will be displayed at your computer screen and you have to press the appropriate link of TNPSC Recruitment 2018 of CIVIL JUDGE IN THE TAMIL NADU STATE JUDICIAL SERVICE.
- TNPSC 320 Civil Judge Jobs Notification will open at your computer screen in PDF format.
- Read the complete Tamil Nadu PSC Notification 2018 and ensure the requirement for TNPSC Recruitment 2018.
- Eligible contenders need to come back to the previous page and hit on “Apply Online” link.
- Select ‘One Time Registration’ tab and fill the TNPSC Online Registration Form.
- Now contenders have to choose the direct link of Tamil Nadu Public Service Commission Online Application Form 2018.
- Fill TNPSC Online Application Form 2018 with asked details in appropriate manner.
- Upload scanned images of documents, photographs and signature.
- Make the payment of application fee and take a preview of TNPSC Online Application Form 2018.
- Hit the “Submit” tab for the submission of Tamil Nadu Public Service Commission Recruitment Application form 2018 for future use.
TNPSC Recruitment Dates 2018:
|Last date for submission of application||07.05.2018|
|Last date for payment of fee|
through Bank (State Bank of India or Indian Bank)
|Date of Written Examination|
|Preliminary Examination||09.06.2018||10.00 A.M. to 12.00 Noon.|
|Main Examination||11.08.2018||09.00 A.M. to 12.00 Noon.|
|11.08.2018||02.00 P.M. to 05.00 P.M.|
|12.08.2018||09.00 A.M. to 12.00 Noon.|
|12.08.2018||02.00 P.M. to 05.00 P.M.|
Note: Candidates can grab complete information related to TNPSC Recruitment 2018-19 by going through this Official Website. Candidates can grab more details regarding Tamil Nadu PSC Recruitment Notification or others by subscribing our free email service and connecting with us.
Something That You Should Put An Eye On
|TNPSC Notification||TNPSC Result|
|TNPSC Admit Card||Tamil Nadu Current Affairs|
|TNPSC Answer Key||TNPSC Annual Planner|
|TNPSC Counselling||Upcoming Government Jobs|
|Find Latest Jobs in TamilNadu||Employment News This Week Highlights|