For filling up 113 vacant positions of Motor Vehicle Inspector, Grade-II, latest TNPSC Recruitment notification has been released by Tamil Nadu Public Service Commission. Job seekers who are searching for government sector jobs need to Apply Online by following the below stated steps given here.
Candidates who possess SSLC/ Diploma in Automobile Engineering/ Mechanical Engineering or its equivalent can apply for TNPSC MVI Jobs by submitting Online Application Form till the last date that is 13-03-2018.
Highlights of the Page:
Charges to apply for TNPSC Recruitment 2018:
Candidates will have to pay Rs. 150/- towards one time registration fee and Rs. 150/- for examination fee which is mandatory to apply for Tamil Nadu PSC Vacancy.
Fee will be paid by candidates to apply for TNPSC Jobs through Net banking / Credit card / Debit card or it can be paid by offline at SBI / at Indian Bank within 2 days from the date of submission of TNPSC Online Application Form, by choosing the option in the online application.
To get complete details regarding TNPSC Recruitment 2018, you need to scroll down the page which is well created by the team members of recruitmentresult.com
Motor Vehicle Inspector, Grade-II: 113
TNPSC Eligibility Criteria:
Candidates applying for TNPSC MVI Recruitment must possess SSLC or Any one of the following Qualifications awarded by the State Board of Technical Education and Training, Tamil Nadu.
- A Diploma in Automobile Engineering (3 years Course) Or
- A Diploma in Mechanical Engineering (3 years Course).
To apply for Tamil Nadu Public Service Commission Recruitment, candidates must not be more than 32 years and should not be less than 21 years as per norms. Upper age can be relaxed of those candidates who belong to reserved category as per the rules and regulations of organization.
TNPSC Salary Details:
Contenders recruited for Tamil Nadu Public Service Commission Jobs will receive an impressive amount of Rs. 35900/- to Rs. 113500/- Level 13, per month from the concerned department of this reputed organization.
Check Now: Daily Job Updates
Selection Process for tnpsc.gov.in Recruitment:
Job appliers will be selected for TNPSC Recruitment 2018 on the basis of performance in written test followed by Interview conducted by the recruitment panel of this reputed Tamil Nadu Public Service Commission.
|Get Details||Interview Preparation Tips|
|How to Prepare for Written Exam|
TNPSC Exam Pattern:
TNPSC Exam Centres:
|Name of the Tamil Nadu PSC Exam Centre||Centre Code|
Download Official PDF: TNPSC Recruitment 2018
How to Apply for TNPSC Recruitment?
Candidates, who are matching with the jobs norms and wish to apply for Tamil Nadu PSC Jobs, should follow given steps.
- For TNPSC Job Vacancy, firstly go to web page of Tamil Nadu Public Service Commission that is www.tnpsc.gov.in.
- At right side of homepage, hit on “Notification” link and a drop down list will open, select “Latest Notification’ option.
- Now, appliers are required to press ‘MOTOR VEHICLE INSPECTOR, GRADE-II.’ link.
- Go through the complete Tamil Nadu PSC Notification properly to apply for TNPSC Recruitment 2018.
- After reading Tamil Nadu PSC Recruitment Notification for Motor Vehicle Inspector if you find yourself eligible then go back to the previous page and select “Apply Online” link.
- Select ‘One Time Registration’ tab and fill the TNPSC Online Registration Form.
- Now from new window choose suitable link as given below.
New Users: TNPSC Apply Online Directly
Registered Users: TNPSC Login Directly
- Thereafter select link to apply online for TNPSC Latest Notification and proceed for TNPSC Online Application Form.
- Upload scanned images of documents, photographs and signature. Make the payment of application fee and re-read filled application form once again.
- Finally press tab for final submission and take a print out of Tamil Nadu Public Service Commission Recruitment Application form for future use.
Forgot Password? Press Here
Forgot Login ID/OTR ID? Hit Here
For OTR Payment Verification: Press Here
|Events||TNPSC Motor Vehicle Inspector Recruitment|
Last date for submission of TNPSC Online Form for Tamil Nadu PSC Vacancies
|Last date for payment of TNPSC Application Form Fee through Bank (State Bank of India or Indian Bank)||15-03-2018|
Last date for submission of attested copies of documents along with print out of Tamil Nadu PSC Online Application Form
|Date of TNPSC MVI Exam|
Paper –I (Subject Paper) (Mechanical Engineering and Automobile Engineering)
|10-06-2018 FN from 10.00 A.M. to 01.00 P.M|
Paper –II (General Studies)
|10-06-2018 AN from 02.30 P.M. to 04.30 P.M|
For getting other information about TNPSC Recruitment 2018, please go through the official notices that are given above. To visit directly on official website press this Official Link.
Something That You Should Put An Eye On
|TNPSC Notification||TNPSC Result|
|TNPSC Admit Card||Tamil Nadu Current Affairs|
|TNPSC Answer Key||TNPSC Annual Planner|
|TNPSC Counselling||Upcoming Government Jobs|
Tamil Nadu Public Service Commission has declared that there are 66 vacancies of Lab Asst/Commissioner available in organization. Declaration regarding same has been done through TNPSC Recruitment advertisement.
Candidates interested in applying for TNPSC Jobs may visit the official website i.e. tnpsc.gov.in and can fill up the Application form online. Before applying for TNPSC Recruitment 2018 candidates are advised to check out the eligibility requirements first.
To apply for TNPSC Recruitment 2018 candidates need to register them before the last date. The closing date of applications for Laboratory Assistant is 21.02.2018 and the applications for Assistant Commissioner of Labor job will available till 11.02.2018.
For the convenience of candidates we the team members of recruitmentresult.com have stated further details regarding Tamil Nadu Public Service Commission Recruitment 2018 in the below section of this page, have a look….
|Name of the organization||Tamil Nadu Public Service Commission|
|No of TNPSC vacancies||66|
|Last date to apply for Recruitment in TNPSC||Check below|
Tamil Nadu PSC Vacancy Details:
|Name of the post||Number of vacancies|
|TNPSC Laboratory Assistant vacancy||56|
|TNPSC Labour Officer Recruitment||10|
Eligibility required for Job Openings in TNPSC:
Qualification required for Jobs in TNPSC:
|Name of the|
for Tamil Nadu Public Service
|A Pass in Higher Secondary Examination with|
Physics, Chemistry and Biology / Botany &
Zoology as subjects.
|A Degree of M.A., Labour Management|
(formerly known as MLM) awarded by the
Tamil Nadu Institute of Labour Studies, ChennaiORAny Degree and A Degree or Diploma in
Social Work or Social Science or Labour
Relations or Social WelfareORA Diploma in Labour Laws awarded by the
Indian Law Institute, New DelhiorA Diploma in Labour Laws and Administrative
A Degree in Law or Post Graduate Diploma in
Labour Administration awarded by the Tamil Nadu
Get Here: Latest Jobs as Per Your Qualification
Age required for vacancy in TNPSC:
|Category of Applicants||Minimum Age|
(Should have completed)
|SCs, SC(A)s, STs, MBCs/DCs,|
BCs, BCMs and DWs of all Castes
|Minimum 18 years||No Maximum Age limit|
|“Others” [i.e. Applicants not|
belonging to SCs, SC(A)s, STs, MBCs/DCs, BCs and BCMs]
|30 Years (Should not have completed)|
Tamil Nadu Public Service Commission Salary:
|Name of the post||Tamil Nadu PSC Salary|
|TNPSC Laboratory Assistant Salary||Rs.19,500- 62,000/-|
|TNPSC Assistant Commissioner of Labour Salary||Rs.56100-177500/-|
Get below>>> TNPSC Recruitment Notification PDF
|TNPSC Laboratory Assistant Recruitment||Get PDF|
|TNPSC Assistant Commissioner of Labour Recruitment||Get PDF|
Tamil Nadu PSC Selection Procedure:
Selection of candidates for Tamil Nadu Public Service Commission Recruitment for Labour Assistant and Labor Officer will be done on the basis of online test followed by interview procedure.
Tamil Nadu PSC Laboratory Assistant Recruitment:
|Single Paper covering the|
following subjects:- (200 Questions)
(Code No.320)A) PhysicsB) ChemistryC) BiologyD) General Studies
Tamil Nadu PSC Assistant Commissioner of Labour Recruitment:
|Paper – I SUBJECT PAPER Degree|
Standard (200 Questions).Social Science and Labour Law
(Subject Code No- 295)
|Paper -II GENERAL STUDIES|
(Subject Code No-003) (100 Questions)
General Studies (Degree Standard) –
75 Questions and Aptitude and Mental Ability(SSLC Standard)–25 Questions
|Interview and Records||–||70|
Get here complete: TNPSC Study Material
Minimum qualifying marks: (TNPSC Cut Off)
Marks for selection
|SCs, SC(A)s, STs,|
MBCs/ DCs, BCs (OBCM) and BCMs
TNPSC Exam Centres:
|Sl. No||Name of the Centre||Code|
TNPSC Application Fees
For Laboratory Assistant
For Assistant Commissioner of Labour
Mode to pay the application fees:
The amount of Tamil Nadu Public Service Commission application can be paid via online mode i.e. by using Credit card/ Debit Card or via net banking.
From Here: Find Latest Jobs in Tamilnadu
How to apply for TNPSC Recruitment 2018?
- Log on to the official website i.e. www.tnpsc.gov.in
- After reaching the homepage move your cursor towards the right side and then hit on Notifications tab
- From the drop sown list select and hit on Latest Notifications tab
- A new page will come out along with a table having Tamil Nadu Public Service Commission vacancy names and links
- Select and hit on Tamil Nadu PSC vacancy and read all the details regarding it
- After going through the details if you think that you are eligible for the Tamil Nadu PSC Jobs available then hit on the TNPSC apply online tab available at the previous page
- Now you will see a box as:
- Hit on one time registration link and complete all the details that are required to complete the TNPSC registration process
- Afterwards fill up the TNPSC online application form and complete all the details
- Once all the details are properly filled up upload all the testimonial and then pay the amount of Tamil Nadu PSC application fees
- At last recheck all the details you have entered in Tamil Nadu Public Service Commission Application form and then hit on Final Submission tab
- Now take a print out of filled up TNPSC application form and keep it safe for further usage
Get here>> Direct Link To Get Registered
Important Dates regarding TNPSC Recruitment:
For Laboratory Assistant
|Date of Notification||25.01.2018|
|Last date for submission of application||21.02.2018|
|Last date for payment of Fee through Bank(State Bank of India or Indian Bank)||23.02.2018|
|Date and Time of Written Examination||06.05.2018 FN 10.00 A.M. to 01.00 P.M|
For Assistant Commissioner of Labour
|Date of Notification||12.01.2018|
|Last date for submission of application||11.02.2018|
|Last date for payment of Fee through Bank(State Bank of India or Indian Bank)||13.02.2018|
|Date and Time of Written Examination|
|Paper – I (Social Science and Labour Law)||29.04.2018 FN 10.00 A.M. to 01.00 P.M|
|Paper – II (General Studies)||29.04.2018 AN 02.30 P.M. to 04.30 P.M|
Candidates having desire to attain further information regarding TNPSC Recruitment 2018 may also go through this Official Website Link Dear candidates if you have any query regarding the details available here on this page then you may mention your comments in below given comment box.