Tamil Nadu Public Service Commission has issued a notification about TNPSC Recruitment 2015. Aspirants can shortly acquire the recent notification about TNPSC Recruitment 2016 from this page. Eligible contenders who wish to enhance their career in an Organization can apply for Maternal and Child Health Officer Position. Candidates must fill the TNPSC Application form through online mode on or before closing date that is 20th August 2015.
|Designation name||Maternal and Child Health Officer|
|Last Date||20th August 2015|
Other essential details regarding TNPSC Recruitment 2015 Advertisement like qualification, age limit, selection procedure, how to apply etc are well furnished below by the experts of recruitmentresult.com.
Candidates who wish to apply for TNPSC vacancy they must possess B.Sc. (Nursing) degree or B.Sc. (Public Health Nurse) degree and A Certificate of registration in section I-Cnd Must have a Certificate of registration in section I-A or I-B.
|Category of Candidates||Maximum Age (should not have completed)|
|“Others” [i.e., Candidates not belonging to SCs, SC(A)s, STs, MBCs/DCs BCs and BCM]||30 Years|
|SCs, SC(A)s, STs, MBCs/DCs, BCs BCM and DWs of all Castes||No maximum age limit|
Organization will pay a monthly remuneration of Rs. Rs.9300-34800 + 4700 GP
Selection of the job hunters will be made on the basis of the written examination / Oral Test / Certificate Verification and Interview
- Examination fee Rs 175/- (Rupees One Hundred and Seventy Five only) be paid(i.e. cost of application Rs.50/-+Examination fee Rs.125/-)
- Candidates claiming exemption from examination fee should pay Rs.50/- towards application fee
- Candidates should also to pay the service charges applicable to the Bank or Post Office or Fee Processing Agency
- Candidates can avail of the facility of one time Registration on payment of Rs.50/- towards Registration fee. The registration shall be valid for a period of Five Years from the date of one time registration
How to Apply for TNPSC Recruitment:
- Candidates should apply only through online in the Commission’s Website www.tnpsc.gov.in or in www.tnpscexamns.net
- Must fill online application form properly, If you already have Unique ID, enter the Unique ID and password to view the already available information and update them, if necessary
- Upload their latest photograph and signature as per the specifications given in the Guidelines for Scanning and Upload of Photograph and Signature
- An online application uploaded without the photograph and signature will be rejected. Then completely filled form should be submitted online within given time period.
|Last date for submission of application||20th August 2015|
|Last date for payment of Fee through Bank or Post Office||22th August 2015|
|Date of Examination||20th September 2015|
|Paper -I –(Objective type)||20th September 2015 FN|
|Paper-II-( Objective type)||20th September 2015 AN|
Note: You may check this Official Notice for getting more details. Contenders may visit this page regularly to get updated information on TNPSC Recruitment 2016.
Something That You Should Put An Eye On
|TNPSC One Time Registration||TNPSC Previous Year Question Paper|
|TNPSC Updates||Tamil Nadu Current Affairs|
|Upcoming Government Jobs||Jobs By Qualification|
|Free Job Updates||Employment News This Week Highlights|
Tamil Nadu Public Service Commission has declared a job notice for TNPSC Recruitment. The reputed organization is willing to hire talented & skilled applicants for filling up Assistant Engineer (Civil) in Highways Department. Aspirants, whose wish to grasp jobs in Govt. sector, can apply for TNPSC Recruitment 2015 by filling online application form before last date which is 12th August 2015. Candidates, who decided to apply for same posts in next session, may keep continue on our web portal for getting latest info on TNPSC Recruitment 2016 very soon.
|Post Name||Assistant Engineer (Civil)|
|No. Of Vacancies||210*|
|Last Date To Apply Online||12th August 2015|
|End Date Of Submission Of Application Fee||14th August 2015|
Qualified and keen contenders may know other information related to age limit, qualification, application fee, selection, process, vacancy details, important dates, how to apply etc regarding TNPSC Recruitment 2015 from the below section of this page which is well furnished by the dedicated team of recruitmentresult.com.
- Contenders, who want to grab Assistant Engineer (Civil) posts at TNPSC Vacancies, should have a degree in Civil Engineering from recognized university or institutions.
- Applicants must be passed in Sections A and B of the Institution Examinations under Civil Engineering Branch and having adequate knowledge of Tamil.
|Category of Candidates||Min Age||Max Age|
|SCs, SC(A)s, STs, MBCs/DCs, BCs, BCMs and DWs of all Castes||18 Years||No Maximum Age Limit|
|Others||18 Years||Below 30 Years|
Salary Scale Info:
Selected job appliers will receive remunerations of Rs. 15600 – 39100/- with gross pay of Rs. 5400/- per month.
- For Unreserved Aspirants: Rs. 175/-
- For Reserved Candidates: Rs. 50/-
Mode of Fee Payment:
Payment of fee will be paid through online mode or by offline mode only as shown below:
- For online mode: Payment can be done through Net Banking, Credit card/Debit card and if online registration is completed successfully then a registration id no. and payment will be generated.
- For offline mode: In this case, aspirants have to select post office or Indian Bank Branch to make payment. After submission of application, system will generate the payment challan .Candidate has to take print out of it and go to the nearest branch of Indian Bank or the designated Post Offices to make payment.
Classification of aspirants will be made through following process as indicated below:
- Written Examination
- Oral Test in the form of an interview
How to Apply online for TNPSC Recruitment?
First of all Candidates are required to log on official website that are tnpsc.gov.in or www.tnpscexamn.net.
- Candidates should have scanned copy of their image and signature before applying online.
- Candidates should have also a valid e-mail ID and phone number which will be active at time of applying.
- After log on official website candidates will find a tab ‘Apply Online’ on right side of home page.
- Then contenders should press the link ‘one time registration’ or ‘apply online’ to fill application form.
- Now applicants should fill application form in all respective and submit at last.
- Aspirants may download this form by entering registration no and password and take print out of it for future use.
|Last Date For Submission Of Applications||12th August 2015|
|Last Date For Payment Of Fee Through Bank Or Post Office||14th August 2015|
|Date And Time Of Written Examination|
|Paper – I (Civil Engineering)||06th September 2015 (10.00 A.M. to 01.00 P.M.)|
|Paper – II (General Studies)||06th September 2015 (02.30 P.M. to 04.30 P.M.)|
To obtain other details regarding TNPSC Recruitment 2015, aspirants may check Official Notification. Candidates can join us on Facebook or Google plus to fetch up to date info on TNPSC Recruitment 2016.