TNPSC Recruitment 2014
Tamil Nadu Public Service Commission has disseminated a notification of TNPSC recruitment 2014 for the post of DRAUGHTSMAN, GRADE-III. Applicants may apply by filling online application form for various jobs.
Candidates those who are eligible for the required posts are required may apply on or before the last date.
To grab more details concerning to TNPSC Recruitment 2014 you may go through the given notification which is structured by the group of recruitmentresult.com
Details Information of TNPSC Recruitment 2014:
|S. No.||Post Name and Post Code||Service & Code No.||No. of Posts|
|1||Draughtsman, Grade-III in the Town and Country Planning Department (Post code 2114)||Tamil Nadu Town and Country Planning Subordinate Service||05|
Candidates must hold Post Diploma in Town and Country Planning awarded by the Government of Tamil Nadu or equivalent from highly esteemed University/ institute.
Diploma in Architectural Assistantship/ Civil Engineering awarded by the State Board of Technical Education and Training
- Job fighter who belong to General and OBC Category their age should reside in between 18 years to 30 years
- SC/ST Category applicants’ age should exist in between 18 years to 35 years.
Contenders have to deposit an amount of Rs 150/- as an application fee.
Job searcher will be selected based on the performance in:
- Written Examination
- Oral Test
Selected job fighter will get handsome amount of salary of Rs.5, 200/- to Rs.20, 200/- with Grade pay of Rs.2800/-
How to Apply?
- Candidates those who are eligible for the above mentioned posts may apply through the official website i.e. www.tnpsc.gov.in or in www.tnpscexams.net.
- Press on to the “Apply online” button to open up the On-Line Application Form.
- Select the name of the post or service for which you wish to apply.
- Contenders are required to fill the form very carefully with all relevant details and should have scanned recent photograph.
- After filling the form press on to the submit button
- At last applicants are requested to take a print out of the filled application form.
- Last date for submission of applications: 20th March 2014
- Last date for payment of Fee :22nd March 2014-
- Date and Time of Main Examination (Computer Based Test)
|03rd May 2014|
|Paper-I (Optional Subject)||Paper-II (General Studies)|
|10.00 A.M. to 01.00 P.M||02.30 P.M. to 04.30 P.M.|
Note: For more details visit Official Notification.
TNPSC Recruitment 2014
- Tamil Nadu Public Service Commission has released a Notification as TNPSC Recruitment 2014 for non interview posts.
- Online applications are invited by the hard working and skilled aspirants. Application form must be filled till the 05.03.2014.
- The entire details about this advertisement such as eligibility criteria, selection process, procedure to apply etc are mentioned in the below section given by the team of recruitmentresult.com.
Name of the Organization
Tamil Nadu Public Service Commission
Name of the Post
|Personal clerk in various departments|
|Assistant in various Departments in the Tamil Nadu Ministerial Service / Secretariat Service / Legislative Assembly Secretariat Service|
|Assistant in the Divisions of Commercial Taxes Department|
Total Number of vacancies
Applicants must have possessed a Bachelor Degree in concern field from any recognized university as per the posts applied for. For more details regarding the educational criteria you may check the official announcement that is displayed below on this page.
- Applicants must be above 18 years as on the 01.07.2014.
- Age of general category candidates should not be more than 30 years.
- There is no upper age limitation form reserved category candidates.
Selection of the contenders will be done on the basis of their performance in the written examination.
Aspirants must have to pay application fee of Rs.125/-(Examination Fee Rs. 75/- + Cost of Application Rs.50/-.
How to Apply?
- Those candidates who want to apply they need to visit the official website of the TNPSC which is www.tnpsc.gov.in.
- On the initial page there is a option as “notification”, select that.
- A drop down list will be open and press the “latest notification”.
- Choose the related notification, read it carefully and fill application form by the help of “Apply now”.
- Fill the entire details in application form upload the required documents, scanned passport size photograph and signature with the form and submit it online within the given time period.
Date to be remembered:
- Last date for submission of applications is 05.03.2014.
- Last date for payment of Fee through Bank or Post Office is 07.03.2014.
- Date of Written Examination is 18.05.2014 at 10:00 A.M. to 1:00 P.M.
For more details about this Notification must check the Official Advertisement.