Tamil Nadu Public Service Commission has asserted a newest vacancy notification entitled as TNPSC Recruitment 2016. Organization invites applications from skilled and capable contenders to fill up 5451 positions of Junior Assistant, Bill Collector, Grade-I and other vacant positions. Job seekers who are eligible and have capabilities for above mentioned posts can apply for Job openings in TNPSC through online mode. Candidates who are interested and willing to apply for TNPSC Recruitment 2017 in upcoming year need to read this page regularly. We will try to update as quickly as we can.
Applicants can fill online application form by the help of some necessary steps which are clearly mentioned below and need to submit their application form on before the last date that is 8th Sep. 2016. Appliers need to appear in written test which will be held on 11th Nov. 2016. To get rest information you need to read this page which is well prepared by the team members of recruitmentresult.com
|Name of Organization||Tamil Nadu Public Service Commission|
|Total No. of Vacancies||5451|
|Last date to submit online application form||8th September 2016|
|Date of written test||6th November 2016|
|Sr. No.||Post Name||Post Code||No. of Posts|
|1||Junior Assistant (Non Security)||2600||2345|
|2||Junior Assistant (Security)||2400||121|
|3||Bill Collector, Grade-I||2500||08|
Grade – III
- Applying contenders for TNPSC Jobs must possess Minimum General Educational Qualification viz., should have passed S.S.L.C Public Examination or its equivalent
- Appliers should have eligibility for admission to Higher Secondary Courses of Studies or to College Courses of studies.
Jobs As Per Your Qualification: - Check Here
Age Limit as on (1st July 2016):
|Categories||Minimum Age||Maximum Age|
|SC/SC ((Arunthathiyars)/ ST/ Destitute Widows of all castes||18 years||35 years|
|Most Backward Classes / Denotified Communities, Backward Classes and Backward Classes (Muslims)||32 years|
|Others” [ i.e., Candidates not belonging to SCs, SC(A)s, STs, MBCs/DCs, BCs and BCMs ]||30 years|
|For the persons who are trained in Survey in ITI in Tamil Nadu, in respect of posts of Field Surveyor and Draftsman only||35 years|
Application Fee for TNPSC Vacancy:
Appliers need to pay an application fee of Rs. as follows:
- One- Time Registration Fee: Rs.50/-
- Examination Fee: Rs. 75/-
Recruited candidates will get a good amount of Rs. 5200/- to Rs. 20200/- from the organization with different Grade Pay of Rs. as follows.
|Sr. No.||Post Code||Grade Pay|
|1||For the post Code No. 2300||Rs. 2800/- per month|
|2||For other post codes||Rs. 2400/- per month|
Mode of Assortment for TNPSC Recruitment:
The assortment of appliers will be purely based on the presentation level in Written Test which will be conducted by the selection authority of Tamil Nadu Public Service Commission.
Tips & Tricks to prepare for Written Exam: Check Here
Classification of marks:
|Subject||Duration||Maximum Marks||Minimum Qualifying Marks for selection
|Single Paper (S.S.L.C Std.)
General Studies (75 items)
Aptitude Test (25 items) = (100 items)
General Tamil /
General English (100 items)
(Total = 200 items)
|3 hours||300 marks||90|
How to Fill TNPSC Online Application Form?
- Firstly you need to log on to official website of the organization that is tnpsc.gov.in
- Now go to “Notification” section and hit on “Latest Notification” tab.
- After that go to “POSTS INCLUDED IN GRP-IV SERVICES, 2015 – 2016” link and hit on version according to your understanding language.
- Now a PDF file will be opened you need to read complete details.
- After reading complete details come back to previous page and hit on “Apply Online” tab.
- Then Fill Online Application Form carefully with complete information.
- You need to pay application fee by selecting suitable link.
- Hit on “Submit” button and take a print out of it for future references.
Read More: - Procedure To Fill Online Form
- Last date for submission of applications: 8th September 2016
- Last date for payment of Fee through Bank (or) Post Office: 11th September 2016
- Date and Time of Written Examination (OMR Method): 6th November 2016
You need to check given below Official Notification to collect complete details related to TNPSC Vacancy.
TNPSC Recruitment 2016 – 2017: Download PDF
Tamil Nadu Public Service Commission has broadcasted a vacancy advertisement as TNPSC Recruitment 2016. Online application forms are invited to fill up 30 vacant posts of Junior Scientific Officer. Applicants who are seeking jobs in government sector, they can apply through online mode before the last date that is 28th August 2016. To collect all the upcoming details about TNPSC Recruitment 2017, you can book mark our page.
This is a great opportunity for all the candidates who are seeking to do job in this organization. Applicants can grab this chance by filling TNPSC Application Form with the help of below mention process. For further details about Tamil Nadu Public Service Commission Recruitment, you can check our page created by the team of recruitmentresult.com.
|Organization Name||Tamil Nadu Public Service Commission|
|No. of Vacancies||30 Posts|
|Last Date to Apply||28th August 2016|
Junior Scientific Officer – 30 Posts
Job hunters who are applying for TNPSC vacancy they should have posses M.Sc., (Forensic Science) Degree/ M.Sc., Degree in (Biology/ Chemistry/ Physics) from a recognized university.
Must Check: Latest M.sc Jobs
Shortlisted candidates for TNPSC vacancies will be given Rs.9300/- to Rs.34800/- + Grade Pay Rs.4800/-.
- Job seekers who are applying for the said posts, they must have Minimum Age of 18 years and Maximum Age of 30 years.
- Relaxation will be applicable as per organization rules.
Jobs at PSC:- More than 5000 Vacancies
Aspirants have to pay Rs.100/- as application fee through online mode in the favor of organization.
Selection Process for TNPSC Recruitment
Selection will be made in two successive stages that is Written Examination and Oral Test in the form of an interview.
|Tips & Tricks to prepare for Written Exam||Get Details|
|How To Dress For An Interview||Get Details|
How to Apply
Candidates can follow below mention steps to prepare Tamil Nadu Public Service Commission application form:
- Visit official website of the organization that is tnpsc.gov.in
- Select “Latest Notification” under “Notification” tab.
- Choose “Junior Scientific Officer in Tamil Nadu Forensic____” link.
- A PDF file will be open with all the details about the posts.
- Read all eth details and come back to previous page.
- Press “Apply Online” tab under same link.
- Fill online application form carefully with all the details.
- Pay the application fee by selecting suitable link.
- At last recheck the form and press “Submit” button.
- You can take a print out of it for future use.
More Jobs in Tamil Nadu: Get Details
Last date for submission of applications: 28th August 2016
Date and Time of Written Examination:
- Paper–I – 16th October 2016 at 10:00 A.M to 01:00 P.M
- Paper-II – 16th October 2016 at 02:30 P.M to 04:30 P.M
Interested candidates can see official notification to see all the details about TNPSC Recruitment 2016 – 2017.
TNPSC Recruitment: Download Notification
Something That You Should Put An Eye On:
|TNPSC Online Test||Upcoming Government Jobs|
|TNPSC Exam Pattern||TNPSC Syllabus|
|TNPSC Previous Year Paper||TNPSC Notification|
|Best State Government Jobs||Sarkari Exam Result|
|Online Quiz For Competitive Exams||Latest Recruitments|