TNPSC Recruitment 2014
- Tamil Nadu Public Service Commission (TNPSC) has unfolded a notification of TNPSC Recruitment 2014 for various jobs. Eligible candidates may apply by filling online application form.
- Tamil Nadu Public Service Commission is the dream of every job seeker therefore (TNPSC) conducts exam every year to give the excellent opportunity to unemployed youth.
- Applicants those who are interested and want to grab the job prospects in the organization of TNPSC may apply on or before the closing date.
- To grab more details concerning to TNPSC Notification 2014 you may read the given advertisement which is provided by the team of recruitmentresult.com
Tamil Nadu Public Service Commission (TNPSC)
Entire Information of TNPSC Notification 2014:
|Post Name||No. of Posts|
Assistant Director of Industrial Safety and Health:
Aspirants those who want to apply for the above mentioned posts must hold degree of B.E in Civil Engineering/ Electrical Engineering or Electronics and Communication Engineering/ Mechanical or Production or Industrial from approved University and should be registered under Tamil Nadu Public Service Commission.
Aspirants’ age should reside in between 18 years to 30 years as on 1st July 2014
Job seeker will be short listed based on the written exam and then will be called for an interview.
Selected candidates will be paid the pay band I of Rs. 9300/- to Rs. 34800/- with Grade pay of Rs. 5100/-
Job hunter have to deposit the fee of Rs.175/-(Cost of Application Rs. 50/- + Examination fee Rs.125/-)
How to apply?
- Candidates should apply only through online in the Commission’s Website www.tnpsc.gov.in or in www.tnpscexams.net
- Press on to the “Apply Online” button to open up the On-Line Application Form
- Job fighter have to fill the online application form very carefully with all relevant details including Name of the Candidate, Post Applied, Communal Category, Date of birth, Address, e-mail ID, Centre of Examination etc.
- Select the name of the post or service for which you wish to apply
- Unique ID and password will generate after registration
- After registration press on to the submit button and at last take a print out of the application form for future reference.
- Starting Date for Online Registration : 24th March 2014
- Closing Date For Online Registration : 23rd April 2014
- Last Date for Payment of Fee: 25th April 2014.
- Date Of Written Examination : 27th July 2014
|TNPSC Admit Card||Get Details|
|TNPSC Group 4 Syllabus||Get Details|
|TNPSC Group 2 Syllabus||Get Details|
|Tamil Nadu Current Affairs||Get Details|
For further details you may go through the Official Notification.