Tamil Nadu Public Service Commission has released a notice in concern of TNPSC Recruitment. Online Application forms are invited from eligible and desirous candidates for filling up vacant positions of Social Case Work Expert. Aspirants eligible for the TNPSC Vacancy can apply through online mode on or earlier than the last date that is 2nd Feb. 2017. Job seekers can acquire complete details about TNPSC Recruitment 2017 through this page.
Content Of The Page
It is a golden opportunity for interested job seekers, who are waiting for Vacancy in Government Sector. For more information related to Tamil Nadu Public Service Commission Recruitment aspirants need to roll down this page which is made by the team of recruitmentresult.com. Read the detailed information and must submit your application before the last date given here.
|Organization Name||Tamil Nadu Public Service Commission|
|Last Date||2nd Feb. 2017|
Social Case Work Expert
Required Eligibility Criteria for TNPSC Social Case Work Expert Jobs:
Appliers must possess Degree of Post Graduate in Social Work or Social Service or Social Science or Criminology or Sociology or Andragogy (Audit Education)/ A Degree in Social Work or Social Service or Social Science or Criminology or Sociolog/ Any Other Degree with Diploma in Social Work or Social Service or Social Science or Criminology or Sociology from recognized University/ Institutions.
Check Now: Latest Post Graduate Jobs
What Will Be The Upper Age Limit?
|SI. No||Category of Applicants||Min Age (should have completed)||Max Age should not have completed)|
|1||For SCs, SC(A)s, STs, MBCs/DCs, BCs (Other than Muslim) Destitute Windows of all Castes||23 Years||No age Limit|
|2||“For Others” (i.e Applications Not belonging to SCs, SC(A)s, STs, MBCs/DCs, BCs (Other than Muslim) Destitute Windows of all Castes||40 Years (must not have Completed)|
TNPSC Recruitment Official Notification: Download PDF
Appointed appliers for TNPSC Jobs will receive an impressive and outstanding amount of Rs. 9300/- to Rs. 34800/- with a Grade Pay 4300/- per month from the concerned department of reputed Tamil Nadu Public Service Commission.
Application Fee for TNPSC Recruitment:
- Appliers have to pay a One Time Registration Fee of Rs. 50/-
- Applicants who have already registered in one time Registration system paying Rs.50/- are exempted from paying the registration fee for this recruitment.
- An examination fee of Rs. 100/- should be paid at the time of submitting the online application for this recruitment.
- Examination fee of Rs.100/- will be payable by online through Net Banking/credit card/Debit card or it can be paid by offline at SBI / at Indian Bank within 2 days from the date of submission of online application.
What will be the Hiring Process?
Candidates will be finally recruited for Tamil Nadu Public Service Commission Jobs by qualifying the Written Exam, Interview which will be taken by the recruitment panel of reputed Tamil Nadu Public Service Commission.
TNPSC Exam Pattern:
Grab Today: Latest 5000 PSC Jobs
Steps to Fill Tamil Nadu Public Service Commission Application form:
Job hunters who are willing for vacancies in government sector can apply by filling online application form through the below stated steps.
- Desirous candidate need to visit the official website that is www.tnpsc.gov.in.
- After that you have to follow ‘Notifications’ section that is available at right side of the home page and hit on “Latest Notifications” link.
- Now you are required to follow “SOCIAL CASE WORK EXPERT IN TAMILNADU JAIL SUBORDINATE SERVICE” and hit on it.
- This will take you the page contains complete details in PDF Form.
- Now read all the relevant details carefully and after reading complete details you need to go back to previous page and hit on “Apply Online” and again hit on “One Time Registration”.
- after that press on “New User” if you are new user but if you are existing user then hit on “Already Registered”
- TNPSC Online Application Form with complete details in accurate manner.
- Upload scanned educational documents; recent passport size photograph and digital signature if required and submit your form carefully.
- Then don’t forget to take the copy of system generated application for future use.
- At last get the hard copy of system generated application form and keeps it safe for further reference.
- Last date to apply: 2nd Feb. 2017
- Last date to pay application fee: 4th Feb. 2017
TNPSC Exam Centre: –
Examination will be held in Chennai centre only.
Candidates may open Official Notice Link given above to fetch complete details related to TNPSC Recruitment 2017 directly and you can also follow us on Facebook and Google Plus to fetch updated details regarding same.
Something That You Should Put An Eye On
|Upcoming Government Jobs||Best State Government Jobs|
|Latest Recruitment Notification||Jobs by Organization|
|Free Job Updates||Latest Private Jobs|
|Latest Jobs Openings For Freshers||Employment News This Week Highlights|
Tamil Nadu Public Service Commission has declared a notification for the engagement of eligible candidates to the available posts titled as TNPSC Recruitment. Application is invited to fill up vacant post for the Jailor Jobs. To catch imminent notification regarding TNPSC Recruitment 2017, candidates are requested to check this page.
|View of this page:|
Those who find themselves suitable and eligible they may apply by submitting the duly filled application in prescribed format latest by the last date. Willing contenders need to go through the entire acknowledgement carefully before applying online form. For attaining rest other info in regard to this latest government opening, aspirant must scroll down the complete page that is well settled below by the team of recruitmentresult.com.
|Organization Name||Tamil Nadu Public Service Commission|
|Last Date||27th January, 2017|
TNPSC Recruitment: Official Notification
Applying candidates for job in government sector must have a Bachelor Degree / Master Degree in relevant field or equivalent qualification from a recognized university.
Salary Details for TNPSC vacancies:
Selected candidates for Jailor Vacancy will be getting the pay scale of Rs.9300-34800 + Grade Pay Rs. 4800/- per month.
Age Limit for TNPSC Jobs:
- Minimum age limit of all the appliers must be 18 years and maximum age as per Organization norms.
- Relaxation in age to reserved category candidates SC/ ST will be admissible as per Government norms.
Useful Section Of TNPSC, Have a Look:
Selection Process for Tamil Nadu Public Service Commission recruitment:
- TA/ DA will not be admissible for attending the Interview.
- Selection committee will conduct Written Exam / Interview for selecting the capable person for the vacancy in government department.
Registration & Examination Fee:
- Appliers need to register their basic particulars through One – Time Registration which is mandatory on payment of Rs.50/- towards registration fee.
- Also, you are required to pay Rs. 125/- as Examination fee.
- Mode to pay is through State Bank of India / Indian Bank.
What is the procedure to Fill TNPSC Application Form?
- To fill online application form, you can check below mention steps:
- First of all visit official website of the department that is tnpsc.gov.in
- Go to “Notifications” section which is located on the middle of the home page.
- On the next page, various vacancies will be displayed on your computer screen.
- Applier need to hit on “JAILOR INCLUDED IN THE TAMIL NADU JAIL SERVICE FOR THE YEARS 2013-14 AND 2014-15” Link.
- Read all the details about the posts and select “Apply Online” button.
- Now fill accurate Id and Password to fill online application form.
- Carefully fill all the details asked there and upload a scanned image, documents/certificates if asked.
- As you will complete the form, recheck it again and press “Submit” button.
- Finally take a print out of application form and keep it safely for further use.
|Last date to fill online application form||27.01.2017|
|Last date to deposit Examination Fee through Bank (State Bank of India/Indian Bank)||30.01.2017|
|Date of Written Examination|
Interested candidates can check Official Notification to see all the details about TNPSC Recruitment 2017. You can book mark our page by pressing Ctrl + D to collect all the upcoming details.
If you have any query related to the posts, you can simply leave a comment in below mention comment box. Our experts will try to sort out your problem as soon as possible.
Tamil Nadu Public Service Commission has transmitted an advertisement related to TNPSC Recruitment. Online application forms are invited against 13 vacancies of Assistant Director and Superintendent Posts. Eligible contenders who wish to enhance their career in government sector can apply for TNPSC Recruitment 2017 by submitting their filled in applications as soon as possible.
Interested candidates need to forward the applications through online mode latest by the date that is mentioned below on this web page. Candidates can acquire detailed information about TNPSC Vacancy through this page which is furnished below by the team of recruitmentresult.com.
|Organization Name||Tamil Nadu Public Service Commission|
|Last date to submit online application||Check Below|
TNPSC Vacancies and Essential Qualification:
|Post Name||No. of vacancies||Required Qualification|
|Assistant Director||12||Degree in Textile Technology (or) Degree in M.com (or) M.A. with Economics as the main subject (or) M.Sc., with Mathematics as the main subject.|
|Superintendent||01||Holder of S.S.L.C and have passed Government Technical Examination either in Tailoring and Dress-making|
Check Out: Jobs by Qualification
Aspirants who are applying for the Assistant Director post should have completed 30 years of age whereas candidates applying for Superintendent Post must attain the upper age limit of 35 years as on 01.07.2016 and there is no age limit for reserved category candidates.
Get TNPSC Recruitment Notification here
|Post Name||Official Notification|
|Assistant Director||Check Here|
Selected candidates will be getting the salary of Rs. 15600 – 39100 + Grade Pay Rs.5400 per month as salary from Tamil Nadu Public Service Commission.
Registration and Examination Fee:
- Candidates have to register their basic particulars through One – Time Registration which is mandatory on payment of Rs.50/- towards registration fee. Applicants are also required to pay Rs. 125/- as Examination fee and service charges applicable to the Bank.
- The registration shall be valid for a period of five years from the date of one-time registration.
Selection Process for TNPSC Jobs:
Assortment of the deserving candidate will be done on basis of their performance in Written Examination and Interview. Final selection will be based on the merit of both examinations.
Check Below to Grab More Information:
Steps to Apply for Tamil Nadu Public Service Commission Recruitment:
- Step 1: To apply for the above said candidate need to fill an online application form, which is available on the Commission’s official site that is www.tnpsc.gov.in.
- Step 2: After login for the official site you are required to select the “One-time Registration” link available on the home page.
- Step3: Now go for “ASSISTANT DIRECTOR OF HANDLOOM AND TEXTILES / SUPERINTENDENT, GARMENTS AND HOLDALL MAKING UNIT, VELLORE IN TAMIL NADU APPROVED SCHOOLS AND VIGILANCE SERVICE” link on the next page and press “apply” button against that link.
- Step 4: Candidates who have already registered in One Time Registration shall enter their Login ID and Password to apply further.
- Step 5: The details furnished in the One Time Registration are automatically displayed in online application while applying. Hence the Candidates who wish to change the details already furnished in One Time Registration may edit by using edit option available in the One Time Registration before applying.
- Step 6: Must Fill Online Application Form properly and Upload their latest photograph and signature as per the specifications given in the Guidelines for Scanning and Upload of Photograph and Signature.
- Step 7: Completely filled form should be submitted online within given time period and before the stipulated date.
You Can Also Check: Latest Jobs in Tamilnadu
|Post Name||Last Date to submit application form||Last date for payment of Examination Fee||Date of Written Examination|
|Assistant Director||12th January 2017||14th January 2017||8th April 2017|
|Superintendent||1st January 2017||3rd January 2017||29th January 2017|
Note: To attain further facts about TNPSC Recruitment 2017 you can check the Official Notification. You may also add this page as bookmarks to get updated details regarding this recruitment notification or stay tuned to this portal.