TNPSC Recruitment 2015
A career oriented advt. as TNPSC Recruitment 2015 has been circulated by Tamil Nadu Public Service Commission to inform job seekers about vacancies for the post of Chemist. Suitable and interested candidates may apply by filling an online application form on or before 4th March 2015.
|End Date to Apply||4th March 2015|
Applicants who are applying can obtain more information from this page which is created by the team of recruitmentresult.com.
Aspirants who are applying must have passed M.sc degree in Chemistry or Chemical Tech. or Industrial Chem. or Associate ship Diploma of the Institution of Chemist from a recognized Institute or University.
- Aspirant’s must have minimum age should be 18 years as on1st July 2015.
- Age relaxation is applicable only for reserved category candidates as per Govt. norms.
The selected contenders will be getting monthly salary as PB.2- Rs.9, 300-34, 800/- + 5,100/ GP.
- Candidates have to deposit application fee which should be paid through Bank or Post Office
- An application fee according to the post is as follows.
The applicants of selection will be based on Written Exam and then will be asked to appear for an Interview.
How to Apply?
Appliers have to submit their application by online process.
- First, the applying candidates have to visit the official website that is www.tnpsc.gov.in
- On the home page, select the “Online Application” tab which is given on the right hand side of the page.
- Now select the appropriate link relevant according to the post.
- Fill it properly, along with it attaches all relevant and required testimonials and recent passport sized photograph
- After filling the form press the ‘Submit’ button.
- At last, take a print out of filled in online application form.
|Last date to apply for online application||04th March 2015|
|Last date to pay fee (via bank/post office)||06th March 2015|
|Examination Date||26th March 2015|
Applicants, please check Official Notification to obtain more info.
TNPSC Recruitment 2015
Tamil Nadu Public Service Commission has publicized an advertisement regarding TNPSC Recruitment 2015 to appoint the skilled aspirants on 417 AAO Vacancies. Willing candidates can apply for TNPSC Vacancies through online mode on or before the closing date.
|Post Name||Assistant Agricultural Officer|
|Last Date To Apply||27th February 2015|
Contenders who want to enhance their career in government jobs must apply for TNPSC Jobs 2015 after obtaining the whole acknowledgement such as age limitation, salary details, procedure to apply etc which is mentioned below by the team of recruitmentresult.com.
- Candidates must have passed 10+2 examination and must possess two years Diploma in Agriculture from an Institutions approved by the Government of Tamil Nadu or equivalent university.
- Aspirant must have sufficient knowledge in Tamil.
- Age of the applying candidates should be between 18 to 30 yrs as on 01-07-2015.
- No upper age limitation for the reserved category appliers.
- Applying candidates are required to pay Rs. 150/- (Rs. 100/- as examination fee + Rs. 50/- as application fee).
- For candidates claiming exemption are free from the examination fee and they have to pay Rs. 50/- as application fee.
- The fee will be paid through Bank or Post Office.
Hired candidates will get the pay scale of Rs.5,200-20,200/- (PB2) + 2,800/- Grade Pay.
Candidates will be appointed in the basis of their performance in two successive stages which are:
- Main Written Examination
- Oral Test in the form of an interview
How to Apply?
- Candidates can apply for this recruitment through the official website i.e. www.tnpsc.gov.in or www.tnpscexamns.net.
- Select the link as ‘Apply Online’ mentioned at the right side on the home page.
- Press on the link of ‘Apply online’ given in front of your suitable post.
- Fill the details in the form carefully and upload the required documents in proper format.
- Submit the form and take a hard copy of duly filled application for further reference.
|Last date for submission of applications||27th February 2015|
|Last date for payment of Fee through Bank or Post Office||2nd March 2015|
|Date of Written Examination||18th March 2015|
Candidates are advised to check Official Notification for other details.
Something That You Should Put An Eye On