Tamil Nadu Public Service Commission has transmitted an advertisement related to TNPSC Recruitment. Application forms are invited against vacancies of Research Assistant in different disciplines. Eligible contenders who wish to enhance their career in an Organization can apply for TNPSC Recruitment 2015. Candidates must fill the TNPSC Application form through online mode on or before closing date that shaped below. Aspirants can shortly acquire the recent notification about TNPSC Recruitment 2016 from this page.
|Designation name||Research Assistant|
|Last Date to submit application form||04th November 2015|
|Paper – I & II will be held on||13th December 2015|
Other essential details regarding TNPSC Recruitment 2015 like qualification, age limit, selection procedure, process to apply etc are well furnished below by the experts of recruitmentresult.com.
Candidates are required to possess Master’s Degree in concern field as Main Subject of any recognized University or Institution with good academic records.
Job hunters who will be selected will get Rs. 9, 300 – 34,800/- (PB2) + Grade Pay Rs. 4,700/- per month as salary from Tamil Nadu Public Service Commission.
|Category||Minimum Age||Maximum Age|
|SCs, SC(A)s, STs, MBCs/DCs, BCs, BCMs and DWs of all Castes||18 Years||No Maximum Age Limit|
|Others [i.e candidates not belonging to SCs, SC(A)s, STs, MBCs/DCs, BCs and BCMs]||18 Years||Below 30 Years|
Registration and Examination Fee:
- Participants are required to register their basic particulars through One -Time Registration which is mandatory on payment of Rs. 50/- towards registration fee.
- Applicants are also required to pay Rs. 100/- as Examination fee and service charges applicable to the Bank.
- The registration shall be valid for a period of five years from the date of one-time registration
Selection of job hunters will be done on basis of their performance in Written Examination and Oral Test in the form of an interview. Final selection will be based on the total marks in the both examination.
How to Apply for TNPSC Recruitment:
- Candidates should apply only through online in the Commission’s Website www.tnpsc.gov.in or in www.tnpscexamns.net
- Must fill online application form properly, If you already have Unique ID, enter the Unique ID and password to view the already available information and update them, if necessary
- Upload their latest photograph and signature as per the specifications given in the Guidelines for Scanning and Upload of Photograph and Signature
- An online application uploaded without the photograph and signature will be rejected. Then completely filled form should be submitted online within given time period.
- Last Date to submit application form: 04th November 2015
- Last date for payment of Fee: 06th November 2015
- Paper – I & II will be held on: 13th December 2015
Note: Get more details about TNPSC Recruitment 2015 through this Official Notification. You may also add this page as bookmarks to get details about TNPSC Recruitment 2016 shortly.
Something That You Should Put An Eye On
|TNPSC One Time Registration||TNPSC Previous Year Question Paper|
|TNPSC Updates||Tamil Nadu Current Affairs|
|Upcoming Government Jobs||Jobs By Qualification|
|Free Job Updates||Employment News This Week Highlights|