Tamil Nadu Public Service Commission has asserted a job notification in concern of TNPSC Recruitment. Online application forms are invited against vacancies of Research Assistant Post. Eligible contenders who wish to enhance their career in an Organization can apply for TNPSC Jobs. Candidates who want to apply for TNPSC Recruitment 2016 must fill Application form through online mode on or before closing date that is shaped below.
|Designation name||Research Assistant|
|Last Date to submit application form||14th January 2016|
Other essential details regarding TNPSC Jobs like qualification, age limit, selection procedure, process to apply etc are well furnished below by the experts of recruitmentresult.com.
Participants should have degree of First Class Post-Graduation in Economics or Econometrics or Statistics or Business Administration or Mathematics or Social Work or Sociology or Anthropology or Agricultural Economics or Public Administration from recognized university or institute.
Job hunters who will be appointed will get Rs. 9,300 – 34,800/- + Rs. 4,400/- Grade Pay as salary from Tamil Nadu Public Service Commission.
|Category of Candidates||Minimum Age||Maximum Age|
|SCs, SC(A)s, STs, MBCs/ DCs, BCs (OBCM)s, BCMs and DWs of all castes||18 Years||No Maximum Age Limit|
|Others Category Candidates||18 Years||30 Years|
- One – Time Registration fee: Rs. 50/-
- Examination fee: Rs. 100/-
- Candidates have to register their basic particulars through One-Time Registration. Registration shall be valid for a period of five years from the date of one-time registration.
Selection of applying candidates will be done as per their performance in examination organized by selection panel of Tamil Nadu Public Service Commission.
How to Apply for TNPSC Recruitment:
- Candidates should apply only through online in the Commission’s Website www.tnpsc.gov.in or in www.tnpscexamns.net.
- Go to ‘apply online’ tab available at right side of home page.
- Now press ‘one time registration’ tab from upper side of page.
- Fill registration form correctly and note your Registration Id and Password.
- Follow advertisement ‘21/2015’ and choose apply link.
- Must fill online application form properly, If you already have Unique ID, enter the Unique ID and password to view the already available information and update them, if necessary
- Upload their latest photograph and signature as per the specifications given in the Guidelines for Scanning and Upload of Photograph and Signature.
- Pay your application fee and examination fee as mentioned above.
- An online application uploaded without the photograph and signature will be rejected. Then completely filled form should be submitted online within given time period.
Last Date to submit online application form: 14th January 2016
You may get more details about TNPSC Recruitment 2016 through this Official Notification. Candidates can also add this page as bookmarks to get details about future vacancy.
Something That You Should Put An Eye On
|TNPSC One Time Registration||TNPSC Previous Year Question Paper|
|TNPSC Updates||Tamil Nadu Current Affairs|
|Upcoming Government Jobs||Jobs By Qualification|
|Free Job Updates||Employment News This Week Highlights|