TNPSC Recruitment 2015
Tamil Nadu Public Service Commission has admitted a recruitment advt as TNPSC Recruitment 2015 for filling up 83 AMO Vacancies in Siddha, Ayurveda, Unani and Homeopathy Departments. Eligible and willing contenders who are waiting for jobs in TNPSC may apply online before last date.
|Name Of Posts||Assistant Medical Officer|
|No Of Post||83|
|Last Date To Apply||24th April 2015|
Qualified and keen contenders in may know other information related to age limit, qualification, application fee, selection, process, vacancy details, important dates, how to apply etc regarding TNPSC Recruitment 2015 from the below section of this page which is well furnished by the dedicated team of recruitmentresult.com.
|Name Of Posts||Name Of Designation||No Of Posts|
|Assistant Medical Officer||Siddha||63|
Required Qualification for TNPSC vacancy notification:
- The contenders should have possessed HPIM/ GCIM/ MD/ BIM/ LIM or a degree in BSMS/ BUMS in their relevant discipline from a recognized university/ institute for the post of AMO (Siddha, Ayurveda, Unani) recruitment. Candidates must have also registered in Central Board of Indian Medicine, Chennai.
- Candidates, who are applying for AMO (Homeopathy) recruitment, should have possessed any post graduate diploma in Homeopathy and must have also registered in Tamil Nadu Homoeopathy Council.
Applicant’s age should be between 18-35 years. Reserved category candidates as SC/ ST/ PHW/ OBC will be given relaxation as per norms govt. of India.
Applicants will have to pay application fee Rs. 175/- through online/ offline mode. Candidates who are going to pay fee online should pay through net banking/ debit card/ credit card but remember don’t press back or refresh button until you satisfy that fee has been submitted completely and contenders who are going to pay fee through offline mode they can pay by post office or any branch of Indian Bank.
Appointed contenders for 83 AMO Vacancies through TNPSC Recruitment 2015 will be paid with Rs. 15000- 39000/- + Grade Pay 5400 with Pay Band-3.
Selection of the applicants will be made on their performance in two following stages i.e. Written Examination and Interview for this recruitment.
How To Apply?
First of all Candidates are required to log on TNPSC’s official website that are www.tnpsc.gov.in or www.tnpscexamn.net related to AMO Recruitment.
- Candidates should have scanned copy of their image and signature before applying online.
- Candidates should have also a valid e-mail ID and phone number which will be active at time of applying.
- After log on official website candidates will find a tab ‘Apply Online’ on right side of home page.
- Then contenders should press the link ‘one time registration’ or ‘apply online’ to fill application form.
- Now applicants should fill application form in all respective and submit at last.
- Aspirants may download this form by entering registration no and password and take print out of it for future use.
|Last Date Of Submission Online Application||24th April 2015|
|Last Date Of Fee Payment Through Bank/ Post Office||26th April 2015|
|Written examination Paper-||31st May 2015 10.00 AM to 01.00 PM|
|Written examination Paper-II||31st May 2015 02.30 PM to 04.30 PM|
Note: To obtain, this recruitment related other details titled as TNPSC Recruitment 2015 aspirants may check Official Notification.
Something That You Should Put An Eye On