Tamil Nadu Public Service Commission has issued notification regarding TNPSC Recruitment 2016. Online applications are invited for the recruitment of Sub Inspector of Fisheries and Foreman in marine Department. Candidates who want to make their career in govt. sector can apply for TNPSC jobs only through online process. Latest information about TNPSC Recruitment 2017 will be soon updated on this page so you all are advised to stay in touch with us for getting up to date info.
It is a good chance for the job seekers who are looking for Government Sector Jobs. To get other relevant details about Tamil Nadu Public Service Commission Recruitment, aspirants are advised to go through this page completely. After applying online, candidates have to attend the written examination on scheduled date and time.
|Name of Organization||Tamil Nadu Public Service Commission|
|Total No. of Vacancies||16|
|Last date to submit online application form||06th October 2016|
Name and No. of Posts:
- Sub Inspector of Fisheries – 12 Posts
- Foreman (Marine) – 04 Posts
Qualification and Age Criteria:
|Post Name||Eligibility||Age Limit|
|Sub-Inspector||Must possess Associate Diploma in Fisheries Science of the Central Institute of Fisheries Education, Bombay or Must possess a Science degree with Zoology as main subject or a degree of Bachelor of Fisheries Science.||18-30 Years|
|Foreman||Must possess a degree in Mechanical Engineering or a Post-Diploma in Diesel Traction issued by the Tamil Nadu State Board of Technical Education and Training or Diploma in Mechanical Engineering awarded by the Tamil Nadu State Board of Technical Education||18-35 Years|
Want More Job Opportunities? Let’s Have a Look on Below Links
The age relaxation is applicable to reserved category candidates as per govt. rules
Candidates hired for filling up the TNPSC vacancies will be paid salary in the range of Rs. 9300-34800/- along with a Grade Pay of Rs. 4400/- per month from the commission.
Jobs at PSC:- More than 1000 Vacancies
Candidates have to pay Rs. 100/- as Examination Fee along with the service charges as applicable to bank Through Online Mode. Candidates also have to register their basic particulars through One -Time Registration on payment of Rs. 50/- towards registration fee. SC /ST /Differently Abled Persons are exempted from the payment of fee.
Useful Section Of TNPSC, Have a Look:
Selection Process for TNPSC Recruitment:
- All the candidates will be selected based on Written Exam and Oral Test in the form of Personal Interview conducted by TNPSC.
- Examination will be held at the Chennai center only.
- Candidates should appear for the Exam / Oral Test / certificate verification at their own expenses.
Must Read Below Provided Links To Clear Test / Interview:
Scheme of Examination (OBJECTIVE TYPE) and Oral Test:
SUB-INSPECTOR OF FISHERIES
How to apply?
- Job seekers can fill TNPSC application form by visiting to official website of the Commission that is tnpsc.gov.in
- Choose “Latest Notification” option from the drop down list of ‘Notification’.
- After that, press the link ‘SUB INSPECTOR OF FISHERIES & FOREMAN (MARINE) IN T.N. FISHERIES SUBORDINATE SERVICE’ and read all the information
- Now again go back to previous page and select ‘Apply Online’ link.
- Fill Online Application Form with all asked details correctly.
- Upload scanned copy of recent passport size photograph and signature.
- After filling the entire details press submit button to complete the online process of application.
- Download hard copy of filled in form for future use.
More Jobs in Tamil Nadu: Get Details
|Last date of Application form for Submission||06th October 2016|
|Last Date for Payment For Fee through Bank||08th October 2016|
|Exam Date For Paper I (Optional Subject)||11th Dec 2016 FN 10.00 AM to 01.00 PM|
|Exam Date For Paper – II ( General Studies )||11th Dec 2016 AN at 02.30 PM to 04.30 PM|
Note: for more information about above given vacancies, go through below Official Notification.
TNPSC Recruitment 2016 – 2017: Download PDF