TNPSC Recruitment 2015
Tamil Nadu Public Service Commission is going to hire 268 eligible aspirants under Assistant Statistical Investigator position through an advertisement titled as TNPSC Recruitment 2015. The commission wants aspirants that can work for these TNPSC jobs with full sincerity and dedication. If you are one among those contenders and had the capability to show your talent, then apply for TNPSC online application form and submit it before the last date as stated below.
The mission of this commission is to meet up new challenges and expectation of the public and to give appropriate advice to the government. Now it wants talented contender under its commission, so as to fill up the vacant seat of ASI position.
|Post Name||Assistant Statistical Investigator|
|No. of vacancies||268|
|Last date to apply online||03rd June 2015|
Qualified and keen contenders may know other information related to age limit, qualification, application fee, selection, process, vacancy details, important dates, how to apply etc regarding TNPSC Recruitment 2015 from the below section of this page which is well furnished by the dedicated team of recruitmentresult.com.
TNPSC Recruitment 2015 Advertisement Info:
Aspirants applying for these TNPSC vacancies should have possessed the following qualification i.e.
1. Degree in Statistics OR
2. Any one of the following degree with Statistics as allied subject i.e.
- Degree in Mathematics
- Degree in Computer Science
- Degree in Economics
- Degree in Computer Applications
3. Any Degree with Post Graduate Degree in Operations Research/ Econometrics / Mathematical Economics.
Age of contenders varies according to category wise i.e. mentioned below in this table.
|Category of Candidates||Minimum Age||Maximum Age|
|SCs, SC(A)s, STs, MBCs/DCs, BCs, BCMs and DWs of all Castes||18 Years||No Maximum Age Limit|
|Others||18 Years||Below 30 Years|
Salary Scale Info:
Aspirants will get Rs.5, 200 -20,200/- as pay scale along with Grade Pay of Rs.2800/-.
Candidates have to pay Rs.150/- as examination fee i.e. (Examination Fee Rs.100/- + Cost of Application Rs.50/-).
Mode of Fee Payment:
Payment for TNPSC vacancy can be done through online mode or by offline mode.
- For online mode: Payment can be done through Net Banking, Credit card/Debit card and if online registration is completed successfully then a registration id no. and payment will be generated.
- For offline mode: In this case, aspirants have to select post office or Indian Bank Branch to make payment. After submission of application, system will generate the payment chalan .Candidate has to take print out of it and go to the nearest branch of Indian Bank or the designated Post Offices to make payment.
Selection Process for TNPSC Recruitment 2015:
Selection of candidates will be done in two stages i.e.
- Written Examination
- Oral Test in the form of an interview
Final selection of aspirants will be done on basis of the total marks obtained by candidates in written examination and Oral Test.
How to Apply online for tnpsc.gov.in (268 ASI Jobs) Advt?
First of all Candidates are required to log on official website that are tnpsc.gov.in or www.tnpscexamn.net related to AMO Recruitment.
- Candidates should have scanned copy of their image and signature before applying online.
- Candidates should have also a valid e-mail ID and phone number which will be active at time of applying.
- After log on official website candidates will find a tab ‘Apply Online’ on right side of home page.
- Then contenders should press the link ‘one time registration’ or ‘apply online’ to fill application form.
- Now applicants should fill application form in all respective and submit at last.
- Aspirants may download this form by entering registration no and password and take print out of it for future use.
|Last date for submission of applications||03rd June 2015|
|Last date for payment of Fee through Bank or Post Office||05th June 2015|
|Date and Time of Written Examination|
|Paper – I (Statistics)||11th July 2015 (10.00 A.M. to 01.00 P.M.)|
|Paper – II (General Studies)||11th July 2015 (02.30 P.M. to 04.30 P.M.)|
Note: To obtain other details regarding TNPSC Recruitment, aspirants may check Official Notification.
Something That You Should Put An Eye On
|TNPSC One Time Registration||TNPSC Previous Year Question Paper|
|TNPSC Updates||Tamil Nadu Current Affairs|
|Upcoming Government Jobs||Jobs By Qualification|
|Free Job Updates||Employment News This Week Highlights|