Tamil Nadu Public Service Commission has strewed a vacancy notification titled as TNPSC Recruitment for appointment of Librarian. Enthusiastic and diligent candidates are invited application form for filling up Librarian Posts. For fetching further information related to TNPSC Recruitment 2016 you may read the below well customized section of this page of recruitmentresult.com
Candidates, who want to apply for TNPSC Vacancy, must submit application form through the online mode. Candidates need to fill the online application form through One – Time Registration process and submit it on or before the closing date which is represented below.
|Name of Organization||Tamil Nadu Public Service Commission|
|Closing Date for Online Application||24th May 2016|
TNPSC Eligibility Criteria:
Candidates should possess B.A. or B.Sc., or B.Com. degree of any University or B.O.L. of Annamalai University or B.B.A. of Madurai Kamaraj University or B.Litt. of Madras University or B.B.M. of Bharathiar University or B.Litt. of Bharathiar University and Bachelor’s degree in Library and Information Science with good academic records. Candidates should possess adequate knowledge of Tamil.
Get More: Latest B.Sc. Jobs
|Category of Candidates||Minimum Age (should have completed)||Maximum Age|
|SCs, SC(A)s, STs, MBCs/DCs, BCs(OBCMs), BCMs and Destitute Widows of all Castes||18 Years||No Age limit|
|‘Others’ [i.e. candidates not belonging to SCs, SC(A)s, STs, MBCs/DCs, BCs(OBCMs) and BCMs]||18 Years||Should not have completed 30 Years|
After selection candidates will receive monthly remuneration of Rs. 15600 – 39100 + Grade Pay Rs. 5400/-.
Jobs at PSC:- More than 5000 Vacancies
Candidates need to pay the fee Rs.175/- (Examination Fee Rs.125/- + One Time Registration Fees Rs.50/-) through Online mode only.
Check Here- How To Pay Fees Online Through Credit/Debit Card
Selection Process for TNPSC Recruitment:
Selection of candidates will be done on basis of their performance in Written Examination and Oral Test followed by Interview.
Exam Pattern for Written Examination (Objective Type) and Oral Test:
|Subject||Duration||Maximum Marks||Minimum Qualifying Marks|
|SCs, SC(A)s, STs, MBCs/DCs, BCs(OBCMs) and BCMs||Others|
|WRITTEN EXAMINATION in OMR Format: Single paper in the following subjects||171||228|
|PAPER-I Library and Information Science (Code No. 071) (Objective Type -200 items) Degree Standard||3 hours||300|
|PAPER-II General Studies – 100 items (Degree Standard) Interview and Records||2 hours||200 + 70 ( For Interview)|
Process to fill TNPSC Online Application Form:
- Aspirants first go to official site of Telangana Public Service Commission that is www.tspsc.gov.in
- On home page of official site follow the link “One Time Registration” and apply online.
- If you are a new user than hit on “New User” tab.
- Now candidates must fill online application form including personal details and academic details.
- Candidates must mention valid email id and contact number in application form.
- Upload scanned photograph and signature of requisite size and submit fee.
- After complete all process for online application form review once at entire form
- Take print out of filled application form for future use.
- Closing Date for Online Application: 24th May 2016
- Last date for payment of Fee through Bank (State Bank of India/Indian Bank): 26th May 2016
- Date of Written Examination: 17th July 2016
Check Official Notification for more details about TNPSC Recruitment 2016.
Official Notice for TNPSC Recruitment- Check Here
Something That You Should Put An Eye On
|TNPSC Online Test||Latest Government Jobs|
|TNPSC Exam Pattern||TNPSC Syllabus|
|TNPSC Previous Year Paper||TNPSC Notification|
|Best State Government Jobs||Sarkari Exam Result|
|Online Quiz For Competitive Exams||Latest Recruitments|
Tamil Nadu Public Service Commission has transmitted an employment notification for TNPSC Recruitment. TNPSC is inviting application forms from eligible and self motivated individuals for filling up the 12 vacancies of Deputy Manager –II post. So, candidates who want make their career in this organization may apply for TNPSC Recruitment 2016 by submitting their online application form on or before the last date.
|Post Name||Deputy Manager -II|
|Last date for submission of applications||10th May 2016|
We, the team of recruitmentresult.com is providing some essential detail related to TNPSC vacancies such as educational qualification, scale of pay, examination fee detail, procedure to apply etc on this page. Aspirants can read complete detail, before applying for this recruitment.
Candidates must have B.E. Degree in Electronics and Communication Engineering/Computer Science Engineering/B.Tech Degree in Information Technology from the repudiated university or institution.
Get More- Graduate Jobs
Limitation of Age:
|Category||Minimum Age (should have completed)||Maximum Age (Should not have completed)|
|SCs, SC(A)s, STs, MBCs/DCs, BCs (OBCMs), BCMs and Destitute Widows of all Castes||18 years||No Age Limit|
|Others’ [i.e. candidates not belonging to SCs, SC(A)s, STs, MBCs/DCs, BCs (OBCMs) and BCMs].||30 Years|
Scale of Pay:
Candidates who will be selected for above mentioned post will re4ceive the attractive and good amount of pay scale of Rs.15, 600-39, 100+ Grade Pay Rs.5, 400/-.
Procedure of Selection for TNPSC Jobs:
Selection will be made in two successive stages i.e.,
- Written Examination and
- Oral Test
|Preparation Tips for Written Exam||More Details|
|Interview Preparation Tips||More Details|
Scheme of Written Examination (Objective Type) And Oral Test:
|Subject||Duration||Maximum Marks||Minimum Qualifying Marks for selection|
|SCs, SC(A)s, STs, MBC/DCs BC(M)s & BCs (OBCMs||Others|
|I. WRITTEN EXAMINATION in OMR Format:|
|Paper-I [Degree Standard / Objective Type] (200 items) Covering all the three disciplines
||3 Hours||300 Marks||306||408|
|Paper-II [Degree Standard / Objective Type] (200 items) Covering all the three disciplines
||3 Hours||300 Marks|
|Paper-III [Degree Standard / Objective Type] (200 items) Engineering Aptitude with General Studies Engineering Aptitude (150 items)
||3 Hours||300 Marks|
|II. Interview & Records||120 Marks|
|Total Marks||1020 Marks|
Centre for Examination:
Examination will be held at the following Centers:
|Name of the Centre||Centre Code|
|One – Time Registration fee||Examination fee|
Mode of Payment:
- Candidates have to register their basic particulars through One-Time Registration which is mandatory on payment of Rs. 50/- towards registration fee. The registration shall be valid for a period of five years from the date of one-time registration.
- Candidates have also to pay the service charges applicable to the Bank (State Bank of India / Indian Bank).
Way to Apply for TNPSC Recruitment:
- Firstly aspirants need to logon official website of Tamil Nadu Public Service Commission that is www.tnpsc.gov.in
- Then, hit “notification” tab which is available in right side of the home page and hit latest notification tab.
- Now, go to the advertisement no. “08/2016” and hit “Deputy Manager-II In ELCOT (Information Technology Department)” link.
- After that, press “Apply Online” link and hit “one time registration” tab.
- Now, if you are new user than press “new user” tab and fill the co0mplete information within proper manner and press “submit” button.
- And if you are already registered than press already one time registered candidates link and fill the detail.
- Then, hit login tab and take printout of the filled form and keep it safe for future use.
|Last date for submission of applications||10th May 2016 till 11.59 p.m|
|Last date for payment of Fee through Bank (State Bank of India / Indian Bank)||12th May 2016|
|Date and Time of Written Examination|
|Paper-I (Subject Paper-I)||02nd July 2016 FN 10.00 A.M. to 01.00 P.M.|
|Paper-II (Subject Paper-II)||02nd July 2016AN 02.30 P.M. to 05.30 P.M.|
|Paper-III (Engineering Aptitude with General Studies)||03rd July 2016FN 10.00 A.M. to 01.00 P.M.|
You can check Official Notification for more detail regarding TNPSC Recruitment 2016.