Tamil Nadu Public Service Commission has unfolded a vacancy notification titled as TNPSC Recruitment. In order to hire eligible candidates at various available vacancies of Tourist Officer and Assistant Professor of Radiology Physics, online applications are invited by the Tamil Nadu PSC. Eligible contenders, who are looking for Government jobs in Tamil Nadu, may apply for TNPSC Recruitment 2017 by submitting their filled applications as early as possible.
This Page Includes:
Aspirants willing to fill TNPSC Asst Professor / Officer Vacancy under this commission must follow the given instructions for getting the online registration done latest by 14-06-2017 and 08-06-2017 respectively. Candidates can acquire detailed information about TNPSC Recruitment 2017 – 2018, which is well furnished below by the team members of recruitmentresult.com.
|Name of the organization||Tamil Nadu Public Service Commission|
|No. of vacancies||18|
|Last date to submit Application form||Assistant Professor||14-06-2017|
TNPSC Vacancies and Required Qualification:
|Post Name||No. of Posts||Essential Qualification|
|Assistant Professor of Radiology Physics||13|
|Tourist Officer||05||Post Graduate degree in Travel and Tourism; OR with one subject on Tourism; OR with M.Phil in Tourism OR with diploma in Tourism and Certificate course in Computer on Office Automation and Proficiency in English and Tamil Languages.|
Aspirants who are applying for TNPSC Asst Professor / Officer Recruitment should have completed the age as on 01.07.2017 as given below:
- Assistant Professor: Max. age of 32 years
- Tourist Officer Post: 18-30 years
- There is no age limit for reserved category candidates
TNPSC Recruitment Notification
|Post Name||Get Details|
|Assistant Professor of Radiology Physics||Download PDF|
|Tourist Officer||Download PDF|
Salary Details for TNPSC Jobs:
Selected candidates will be getting the salary of Rs.15, 600 – 39,100/-+ Grade Pay Rs. 5,400/- per month as salary from Tamil Nadu Public Service Commission.
Registration and Examination Fee:
Aspirants who are applying for Assistant Professor Post have to register their basic particulars through One – Time Registration that is necessary on payment of Rs.150/- towards registration fee. Applicants are also required to pay Rs. 200/- as Examination fee and should be paid at the time of submitting the online application.
Those candidates who are applying for Tourist Officer Post are required to make the payment as per following schedule:
For One Time Registration
|Preliminary Examination Fee:|
Should be paid at the time of submitting the online application.
|Main Written Examination Fee:|
Should be paid later only by those Applicants who are admitted to the Main Written Examination.
8000 Bumper Vacancies In PSC!!!: Grab Today
Mode of Payment:
Examination fee is to be paid online through Net banking / Credit card / Debit card or it can be paid at SBI / at Indian Bank within 2 days from the date of submission of online application, by choosing the option in the online application.
Selection Process for TNPSC Job:
- Consideration of eligible applicants for Assistant Professor Post will be done basing on their performance in two successive stages i.e. Written Examination and an Oral Test in the form of an Interview. Final selection will be based on the merit of both examinations.
- Whereas candidates will be appointed to Tourist Officer Post, initially on the basis of their performance in preliminary examination, then qualified candidates will be required to appear for mains and then finally will be called for attending the Interview process for final selection.
|Get Details||Interview Preparation Tips|
|How to Prepare for Written Exam|
Steps to Apply for Tamil Nadu Public Service Commission Recruitment:
- For applying against any above stated post, aspirants are required to fill an online application form that is available on the Commission’s official site that is www.tnpsc.gov.in.
- Thereafter, aspirants need to select the “One-time Registration” link available on the home page.
- This will take you to the new page where you need to select “Assistant Professor of Radiology Physics (Code No.1958) / Tourist Officer in the Tamil Nadu General Service” option located under ‘Current Notifications’ section on the next page.
- Then press on “Apply & Press Here for Payment” button against that post link for which you are applying for.
- Candidates who have already registered in TNPSC One Time Registration shall enter their Login ID and Password to apply further.
- This will automatically furnish the details of One Time Registration in the online application while applying.
- Details that are already furnished in one time registration can be edited by using edit option available in the One Time Registration before applying.
- Candidates are now required to fill the online application form in proper manner and upload their scanned photograph and signature as per the instructions.
- Completely filled form should be submitted online within given time period and before the stipulated date.
Press Here To: Apply Online
Important Dates and Time:
|For Assistant Professor Post|
|Last Date for submission of Online Application||14-06-2017|
|Last Date for Payment of Fee||16-06-2017|
|Date of Written Exam|
|Paper I||03-09-2017 FN||10:00 AM to 1:00 PM|
|Paper II||03-09-2017 AN||2:30 PM to 4:30 PM|
|For Tourist Officer post|
|Last date for submission of applications||08-06-2017|
|Last date for payment of Examination Fee through Bank||12-06-2017|
|Date of Written Examination|
|Preliminary Examination||19-08-2017||10:00 A.M. to 01:00 P.M|
|Date of Main Written Examination||Will be announced later at the time of declaring results of Preliminary Examination.|
To attain further facts about TNPSC Recruitment 2017 – 2018 you can check the Official Notification or visit this Official Link also. You may also add this page as bookmarks to get updated details regarding TNPSC Vacancy or stay tuned to this portal.
Something That You Should Put An Eye On
|TNPSC Notification||TNPSC Result|
|TNPSC Admit Card||TNPSC Study Material|
|TNPSC Answer Key||TNPSC Annual Planner|
|Latest Recruitment Notification||Upcoming Government Jobs|