TNPSC Recruitment 2015
Tamil Nadu Public Service Commission has published an advertisement as TNPSC Recruitment 2015 to appoint talented and qualified candidates for the post of Assistant Geologist. Willing applicants can apply through the online mode on or before the last date that is given below.
|Name of post||Assistant Geologist|
|Last date to apply||17th December 2014|
Further details related to the advertisement such as qualification, selection process, how to apply, salary details etc are well mentioned below by the squad of recruitmentresult.com.
Job hunters who wish to apply for this recruitment must have completed M.Sc. Degree in Geology, SSLC, HSC, U.G Degree and P.G. Degree from any University.
Candidates should acquire minimum age of 18 years to apply for this recruitment and maximum age as follows as on 1st July 2014:
- SCs, SC (A) s, STs, MBCs/DCs, BCs, BCMs and DWs of all Castes: No maximum age limit.
- Others: 30 years.
Selected candidates will get paid salary Rs.9, 300-34,800/- + Grade Pay Rs.4,700/-.
Candidates are required to pay an examination fee of Rs. 150/-. Payment of fee can be made through online using net banking or offline using downloaded bank challan at Post Office or any branch of Indian Bank.
Applicants will get selected according to their performance in-
- Written Exam
- Oral Test
Method to apply:
- Candidates are required to visit the Commission’s website that is www.tnpsc.gov.in or www.tnpscexams.net.
- Select an option as “Apply online”.
- Choose the name of the post you want to apply.
- Fill all the details like email id, Date of birth, Address carefully. Upload your scan photo and signature as per the specifications required.
- Select the mode of payment.
- Submit the Application Form and take a print copy of it for future use.
Dates to remember:
- Last date to apply: 17th December 2014.
- Last date to pay examination fees through offline: 19th December 2014.
- Date and time of main exam (Paper I-Geology):1st February 2015 from 10 am to 1 pm.
- Date and time of main exam (Paper II-General Studies): 1st February 2015 from 2:30 pm to 4:30 pm.
Note: To know more information, candidates can check Official Notice.
Something That You Should Put An Eye On