TNPSC Recruitment 2015
Tamil Nadu Public Service Commission has propagated a vacancy notice regarding TNPSC Recruitment 2015 to hire the capable aspirants for the 117 posts of TNPSC Child Development Project Officer.
|Last Date To Apply||26th December 2014|
|Post Name||Child Development Project Officer|
|Total Vacancies||117 posts|
Contenders who want to gear up their career in government jobs must apply for TNPSC Jobs Openings through filling and submitting the online applications till the last date.
Whole acknowledgement concerning to TNPSC Jobs 2015 such as age limitation, salary details, procedure to apply etc are well shaped below by the team of recruitmentresult.com:
TNPSC Vacanices 2015 Details:
Applicants must possess a Degree in Nutrition / Home Science / A degree with a PG Diploma in Rural Services from Gandhigram University as per the requirements for the post of Child Development Project Officer.
Candidates who are going to apply against this vacancy will have to deposit an amount of Rs. 175/- (towards Examination Fee Rs. 125/- and Application fee Rs.50/-) through Demand Draft/Postal Order / Debit / Visa card / Net Banking.
- Age of the applying candidates should be between 18 to 33 yrs for the GEN / OBC Candidates.
- No upper age limitation for the reserved category appliers.
Appointed participants will get the stipend of Rs. 9300-34800 with the Grade Pay of Rs. 4500/- per month by the organization.
Candidates will be appointed in the basis of their performance in two successive stages which are:
- Main Written Examination and
- Oral Test.
Preparation Tips for Written Exam -> More Details
How to Apply?
- Visit the official website of the association which is www.tnpsc.gov.in or in www.tnpscexamns.net
- Go through the link ‘Apply Online’ given at the right side on the home page of site.
- Select suitable link according to the post which the candidate is willing to apply and follow ‘Apply online’ to apply.
- Enter the details carefully, pay the prescribed fee, and submit the application form within the given time.
- Take a physical copy of online application and challan form (if the payment of made through e-challan) for further reference.
|Last date for submission of applications||26th December 2014|
|Closing date for payment of Fee||30th December 2014|
|Exam Will be conducted on||15th February 2015 10am to 1pm FN / 2.30pm to 4.30pm AF|
Check official notification for getting the other details relevant to this vacancy.
TNPSC Recruitment 2015:
Candidates are notified that an online job notice has been proclaimed concerning to TNPSC Recruitment 2015 for the selection of eligible persons for 33 posts of Health Officer.
|Last Date To Apply||9th January 2015|
|Post Name||Health Officer|
Aspirants who find themselves capable for the offered positions must apply for TNPSC Vacancies through filling the online application form on or before the end date to apply.
For more details regarding TNPSC Jobs 2015 such as eligibility criteria, procedure of selection etc must see below at the information structured by the team of recruitmentresult.com:
Candidates must possess B.S.Sc.( Bachelor of Sanitary Science) degree of Institution acknowledged by the Indian Medical Council or the Diploma in Public Health from Calcutta University of or A credential of having undergone a particular course of preparation in Sanitary Science in the Medical Institution, Madras for a time of minimum 1 yr and of having qualified the test for Licentiate in Public Health detained at the completion of that programme
Aspirants must possess the relevant experience of their working field as the per the requirements for the offered position.
- No age limitation for the reserved category candidates.
- Upper age limit for the appliers of unreserved category is 35 yrs of age.
Application & Examination Fee:
All the appliers need to submit an amount of fee of Rs. 175/- (Examination Fee Rs.125/-+Application fee Rs.50/-) in the shape of Demand Draft/Postal Order. The fee can also be paid online through Debit / Visa card / Net Banking.
Recruited job seekers will be given the monthly remuneration of Rs. 15,600 – 39,100/- with the grade pay of Rs.5700/- as per the norms.
Selection will be made on the basis of:
- Written Examination
|Interview Preparation Tips||More Details|
|Interview Questions and Answers||More Details|
How to Apply?
Candidates who consider themselves eligible for the above mentioned post must apply online through following the steps given below:
- First of all logon to the official portal of the organization that is www.tnpsc.gov.in or in www.tnpscexamns.net
- Follow the link ‘Apply Online’ given at right panel on the home page.
- Now select the vacancy to be applied and press ‘Apply Online’ for filling the online application.
- Fill it properly, make the payment of fee, and finally submit the application form.
- Take a hardcopy of dully filled application and challan form (if online payment is made) for future use.
- Last date to apply online: 9th January 2015
- Closing date for the payment of fee: 13th January 2015
- Examination will be held on: 22nd February 2015 at 10am to 1pm FN / 2.30pm to 4.30pm AF
Appliers may check the official notice for other information.
TNPSC Recruitment 2015
Tamil Nadu Public Service Commission has published an advertisement as TNPSC Recruitment 2015 to appoint talented and qualified candidates for the post of Assistant Geologist. Willing applicants can apply through the online mode on or before the last date that is given below.
|Name of post||Assistant Geologist|
|Last date to apply||17th December 2014|
Further details related to the advertisement such as qualification, selection process, how to apply, salary details etc are well mentioned below by the squad of recruitmentresult.com.
Job hunters who wish to apply for this recruitment must have completed M.Sc. Degree in Geology, SSLC, HSC, U.G Degree and P.G. Degree from any University.
Candidates should acquire minimum age of 18 years to apply for this recruitment and maximum age as follows as on 1st July 2014:
- SCs, SC (A) s, STs, MBCs/DCs, BCs, BCMs and DWs of all Castes: No maximum age limit.
- Others: 30 years.
Selected candidates will get paid salary Rs.9, 300-34,800/- + Grade Pay Rs.4,700/-.
Candidates are required to pay an examination fee of Rs. 150/-. Payment of fee can be made through online using net banking or offline using downloaded bank challan at Post Office or any branch of Indian Bank.
Applicants will get selected according to their performance in-
- Written Exam
- Oral Test
Method to apply:
- Candidates are required to visit the Commission’s website that is www.tnpsc.gov.in or www.tnpscexams.net.
- Select an option as “Apply online”.
- Choose the name of the post you want to apply.
- Fill all the details like email id, Date of birth, Address carefully. Upload your scan photo and signature as per the specifications required.
- Select the mode of payment.
- Submit the Application Form and take a print copy of it for future use.
Dates to remember:
- Last date to apply: 17th December 2014.
- Last date to pay examination fees through offline: 19th December 2014.
- Date and time of main exam (Paper I-Geology):1st February 2015 from 10 am to 1 pm.
- Date and time of main exam (Paper II-General Studies): 1st February 2015 from 2:30 pm to 4:30 pm.
Note: To know more information, candidates can check Official Notice.
Something That You Should Put An Eye On