TNPSC Recruitment 2014-2015
Tamil Nadu Public Service Commission has circulated a Notification about TNPSC Recruitment 2014 for filling up the Civil Judge / Manager Vacancies. Applicable aspirants may apply for this recruitment by filling the online application form on or before the closing date that is 21st September 2014.
|Organization Name||Name Of The Post||Number Of Posts||Closing date|
|Tamil Nadu Public Service Commission||Civil Judge||162||21st September 2014|
Aspirants must read the whole details about TNPSC jobs such as eligibility criteria, selection process, how to apply etc are well mentioned below by the squad of recruitmentresult.com.
- Practicing Advocates / Pleaders and Assistant Public Prosecutors: Graduation in Law enrolled in the Bar Council of Tamil Nadu and must be practicing as an Advocate or Pleader in the High Court or Courts Subordinate
- Fresh Law Graduates: Fresh Law Degree with 55% marks
Contenders must have to pay the application fee and examination fee through DD/ Postal Order / Credit card / Debit card / Net Banking system and the amount to be paid is as follow:
|Age Limit As On 01.07.2014 &|
|1||Practicing Advocates / Pleaders and Assistant Public Prosecutors||25-35years|
|2||Fresh Law Graduates||22-27years|
|Relaxation||Relaxation will be applicable as for the deserving category as per the norms.|
Selected job seekers will get the salary of Rs. 27,700-44770 per month.
Appointment of the candidates will be made through:
- Written Examination
How to Apply?
- Candidates who are interested to apply they must visit the official website i.e. www.tnpsc.gov.in
- The must go to the Notification tab given on the home page
- now read the full advertisement properly and go to the ‘Apply Online’ option and
- Fill all the mandatory details in the form and upload recent passport size snap and signature.
- Submit the form successfully within given time period.
Contender can check the Official Advertisement to get the other information.
TNPSC Recruitment 2014-2015
Tamil Nadu Public Service Commission has advertised a notification as TNPSC Recruitment 2014 for filling up the Assistant Works Manager Jobs. Aspirants who wish to enhance their career with TNPSC they apply online by filling application form on or before the closing date that is 21st September 2014.
|Organization Name||Name Of The Posts||Number Of Posts||Closing Date|
|Tamil Nadu Public Service Commission||Assistant Works Manager||09||21st September 2014|
Other appropriate details regarding TNPSC Recruitment 2014 like educational qualification, selection process, Procedure to Apply etc. are well modified below by the squad of recruitmentresult.com.
Contenders who have possessed B.E Degree in Printing Technology or minimum general educational qualification as prescribed in the Schedule to Part II of the Tamil Nadu State and a diploma in Printing Technology are eligible to apply.
Aspirants should have practical experience in Letter Press or Offset printing in a reputed printing press.
Applicants need to pay the fee of Rs. 175/- (Cost of Application Rs. 50/- + Examination fee Rs.125/-) through Net Banking, Credit card / Debit card or Indian Bank / Post Office.
- Age limitation of the job fighters should be minimum 18 years and maximum 30 years as on 01st July 2014.
- There is no upper age limit for the reserved category candidates.
Selected applicants will get the salary in the pay scale of Rs.15600-39100 + Grade Pay Rs.5400/-.
Selection of the candidate will be made on the basis of Written Test/ Interview.
How to Apply For TNPSC Recruitment 2014:
- Candidates who are going to apply must visit the official website i.e. www.tnpsc.gov.in.
- Press “Apply Online” button and then select the “Apply Online” link stated in front of your suitable post name.
- Fill all the mandatory details in the application form, must upload the scanned photograph and signature with the form and submit it within the given time period.
- Take a print out of filled in application form for future reference.
|Last date for submission of online application form||21st September 2014|
|Last date for payment of Fee through Bank or Post Office||23rd September 2014|
|Date of Written Examination||1st November 2014|
Candidates must check Official Notification.
Something That You Should Put An Eye On
|TNPSC Coaching Centers||TNPSC Previous Year Question Paper|
|TNPSC Annual Planner||TNPSC One Time Registration|
|TNPSC Updates||Tamil Nadu Current Affairs|