Tamil Nadu Public Service Commission has declared a job notice for TNPSC Recruitment. The reputed organization is willing to hire talented & skilled applicants for filling up 78 Officer Posts in different disciplines. Candidates, who decided to apply for TNPSC Recruitment 2017, may submit their TNPSC One Time Registration Form before the last date.
|Organization Name||Tamil Nadu Public Service Commission|
|No. Of Vacancies||78|
|Last Date To Apply Online||24th December 2016|
|End Date Of Submission Of Application Fee||27th December 2016|
Aspirants may follow below stated guidelines to fill TNPSC Online Application Form on or before 24th December 2016. Qualified and keen contenders may know other information related to Tamil Nadu Public Service Commission Recruitment Notification from the below section of this page which is well furnished by the dedicated team of recruitmentresult.com.
- Executive Officer, Grade-III: 29 Posts
- Executive Officer, Grade-IV: 49 Posts
Contenders, who want to grab Executive Officer posts at TNPSC Jobs, should have a degree in relevant stream from recognized University or Institutions with good academic record and having adequate knowledge of Tamil.
Check Now: Jobs As Per Your Qualification
Age Limitation for tnpsc.gov.in Recruitment:
|Category of Candidates||Min Age||Max Age|
|SCs, SC(A)s, STs, MBCs/DCs, BCs, BCMs and DWs of all Castes||25 Year||No Maximum Age Limit|
Check Official Notification
|Posts Name||TNPSC Recruitment Notification In Pdf Form|
|Executive Officer, Grade-III||Download Now|
|Executive Officer, Grade-IV||Download Now|
Salary Scale Info:
Selected job appliers will receive remunerations of Rs. 5200 – 20200/- with relevant gross pay as shown below:
- Executive Officer, Grade-III: Rs. 2800/-
- Executive Officer, Grade-IV: Rs. 2400/-.
Useful Section Of TNPSC, Have a Look
- For Unreserved Aspirants: Rs. 150/-
- For Reserved Candidates: Rs. 50/-
- Payment can be done online through Net Banking / Credit Card / Debit Card or it can be paid at State Bank of India / at Indian Bank within 2 days on submission of application.
Classification of aspirants will be made through following process as indicated below:
- Written Examination
- Oral Test in the form of an interview
|Preparation Tips for Exam||Get Details|
|Interview Preparation Tips||Get Details|
How to Apply online for TNPSC Recruitment?
First of all Candidates are required to log on official website that are tnpsc.gov.in.
- Candidates should have scanned copy of their image and signature before applying online.
- Candidates should have also a valid e-mail ID and phone number which will be active at time of applying.
- After log on official website candidates will find a tab ‘Apply Online’ on right side of home page.
- Then contenders should press the link ‘one time registration’ or ‘apply online’ to fill application form.
- Now applicants should Fill Online Application Form in all respective and submit at last.
- Aspirants may download this form by entering registration no and password and take print out of it for future use.
|Last Date For Submission Of Applications|
24th December 2016
|Last Date For Payment Of Fee Through Bank Or Post Office||27th December 2016|
|Date And Time Of Written Examination|
|Paper – I & Paper – II For Grade-III Post||29th April 2017|
|Paper – I & Paper – II For Grade-IV Post||30th April 2017|
To obtain other details regarding TNPSC Recruitment 2017, aspirants may check above listed Official Notification. Candidates can join us on Facebook or Google plus to fetch up to date info on regarding the same on your timeline wall.
Tamil Nadu Public Service Commission has pronounced a latest vacancy notification entitled as TNPSC Recruitment. This commission has announced this notification to fill 85 Deputy Collector/ Registrar and others Posts. Interested candidates who meet eligibility criteria can grab this opportunity by applying for TNPSC Jobs through online process. All latest information related to TNPSC Recruitment 2017 can be availed through this page. So, contenders are advised to stay in touch with our web portal to acquire all details regarding same.
Candidates need to read the complete steps carefully before applying to these latest jobs. Willing applicants need to submit their online application form till the last date that is 8th Dec. 2016. Job finders have a look below to this page for more details about Tamil Nadu Public Service Commission Recruitment Advertisement that is well structured by the team of recruitmentresult.com
|Name of Commission||Tamil Nadu Public Service Commission|
|Total No. of Vacancies||85|
|Last date to submit online application form||8th Dec. 2016|
|Post Name||No. of Posts|
|Deputy Superintendent of Police (Category-I)||34|
|Assistant Commissioner (C.T)||08|
|District Employment Officer||05|
|District Officer (Fire & Rescue Service)||08|
TNPSC Recruitment 2017: Official Notification
Are you eligible for TNPSC Vacancy?
- Applying aspirants for these Jobs Openings In Government Sector should possess Degree or Diploma in concerned discipline with good academic records from well recognized University/ Institute.
- Appliers must have a degree of any of the Universities incorporated by an Act of the Central or State Legislature in India or any other Educational Institutions established by an Act of Parliament or declared to be deemed as a University under Section 3 of the University Grants Commission Act, 1956.
Check Here: Latest Diploma Jobs
- Age of aspirants should not be less than 21 Years and not more than 35/ 36 Years as on 01st July 2016.
- Relaxation in age will be given as per the Tamil Nadu Public Service Commission rules for TNPSC Jobs.
TNPSC Salary Scale:
Assorted applicants will get impressive amount of salary of Rs.15600- 39100/- +G.P Rs.5400/- which will be offered by organization against Tamil Nadu Public Service Commission Notification.
Grab Today: Latest PSC Jobs
What Would You Pay?
|Preliminary Examination Fee||Rs.75/-|
|Main Written Examination Fee||Rs.125/-|
Candidates who have already registered in one time Registration system paying Rs.50/- are exempted from paying the registration fee for this recruitment.
Mode of Selection:
The selection will be made in three successive stages,
- Preliminary Examination for selection of applicants for admission to the Main Written Examination
- Main Written Examination
- An Oral Test in the form of an Interview.
Preliminary Examination Exam Pattern:
|Single paper in General Studies-200 items|
Degree Standard – Objective Type
General Studies – 150 items
Aptitude & Mental Ability Test (SSLC Standard) 50 items
Main Written Examination And Oral Test:
|Subject||Duration ( In Hours)||Maximum Marks|
|General Studies – Descriptive type (Degree Standard)|
|Interview & Record||120|
Process to fill TNPSC Online Application Form:
- Interested applicants may apply for TNPSC Group 1 Notification only through on-line in Commission’s website www.tnpsc.gov.in or in www.tnpscexams.net.
- After that hit on “Notifications” link and now hiut on “
POSTS INCLUDED IN COMBINED CIVIL SERVICES – I EXAMINATION (GROUP-I-SERVICES)” link.
- Now read all the relevant details carefully.
- Then hit on ‘One-time Registration’ and then ‘Apply Online’, available at front of Group I Services.
- Select name of post or service for which you wish to apply.
- Fill TNPSC Online Application Form with asked details and upload their latest photograph and signature as per the specifications given in the guidelines.
- Select mode of payment (On-line Payment/Off-line Payment).
- At last submit the form and take a hard copy of it for future use.
Get Here: More Jobs in Tamil Nadu
Last Date to Apply Online: 08th December 2016
To get complete details regarding TNPSC Recruitment 2017 go through Official Notification given above and you can also bookmark the web portal by pressing Ctrl+D option.