TNUSRB Recruitment 2015
Tamil Nadu Forest Uniformed Services Recruitment Committee has announced a notification related to TNUSRB Recruitment 2015 for filling up 1078 Sub-Inspector of Police (Taluk) vacancies. Job hunters who are interested to apply may fill the online application latest by the date revealed below.
|Post name||Sub-Inspector of Police (Taluk)|
|End Date to Apply||10.03.2015|
Contenders, who are interested to apply, can obtain more information regarding this recruitment notification through this page which is developed by the team Recruitmentresult.com.
Applying applicants must possess Bachelor’s Degree or Diploma as after completion of SSLC and Higher Secondary course in the order of 10+2+3 pattern in from any recognized institute or university for the relevant disciplines.
- Applicants who are applying must be of minimum age 20 years and maximum 28 years.
- Relaxation will be provided for reserved category.
Selected contenders will be getting salary of Rs. 9300 – 34800 + with a GP of Rs. 4800.
Applicants will be chosen on the basis of – Written Examination / Medical Test / Personality Test
Procedure to apply:
- Candidates first have to visit the official website that is www.tnusrbexams.net.
- After visiting the home page you have to go for the registration process.
- Complete the registration by filling the online application form carefully
- After that make the payment of the required fee through the challan form
- At the end take the hard copy of the final application for future use.
- Last date for submission of online application: 10.03.2015
- Date of Written Examination: Open Quota – 23.05.2015, Departmental Quota – 24.05.2015
For more information applicants can go through the Official Notification
Something That You Should Put An Eye On