A latest recruitment advertisement as TPSC Recruitment has been asserted by Tripura Public Service Commission. Organization is inviting application form in prescribed format to fill up 45 vacant posts of T.C.S. Grade– II and T.P.S. Grade– II. Candidates who fulfill all eligibility criteria can apply as soon as possible.
Candidates can apply against TPSC Advertisement by submitting application form in a prescribed format. Aspirants need to submit the application form on or before the closing date which is stated below. For more information about TPSC Recruitment 2016 candidates may go through below section of page written by team of recruitmentresult.com
|Name of Organization||Tripura Public Service Commission|
|Last Date for Submission of Applications||31st May 2016|
- T.C.S. Grade– II: 30 Vacancies
- T.P.S. Grade– II: 15 Vacancies
TPSC Eligibility Criteria:
Candidates must have Graduate Degree or its equivalent qualification with good academic records from well recognized University/ Institute. Knowledge of Bengali/English/Kokborok language is desirable.
Get More: Graduate Jobs
Age of candidates should not be less than 21 years and not more than 40 years as on 01st May 2016. Upper Age-limit is relaxable by 5(five) in case of SC, ST Differently abled candidates & Government Servants provided that the Govt Servants of SC/ST/ Differently abled candidates shall not be given this relaxation over and above the general relaxation of 5 years available to them.
Selected candidates will be paid consolidated salary of Rs. 15600 – 39100/- along with Grade Pay of Rs. 5400/- which will be offered by organization.
Jobs at PSC:- More than 5000 Vacancies
- For SC/ST/BPL card holder/PH categories: Rs. 150/-
- For General Category candidates: Rs. 200/-.
- Candidates need to pay the application through the Special Deposit Slip to the Account No. 14711 in favour of the Secretary, T.P.S.C.
Mode of Recruitment:
- Selection of candidates will be done on basis of their performance in Written Test (Preliminary & Main) and Interview which will be conducted by organization.
- The final selection will be made in order of merit on the basis of the marks obtained by a candidate in Main Examination, in aggregate, adding the marks obtained in the Personality Test.
- The Preliminary Examination, Main Examination and Personality Test will carry 200 marks, 800 marks and 100 marks respectively.
You must read these articles:
Process to apply for TPSC Vacancy:
- Candidates are required to obtain the application form from all Branches/Extension counters of Tripura Gramin Bank in the State of Tripura on deposit of application fee OR.
- Candidates can also download the application form from official site of organization that is www.tpsc.gov.in
- Fill the application form as per format with all required information in an appropriate manner.
- Attach 2(two) copies of recent stamp size photographs and other required document/ testimonials.
- Keep it in an envelope and submit it to below mentioned address.
To the Reception Counter of the TPSC Secretariat
Last Date for Submission of Applications: 31st May 2016
Candidates may check Official Notification for more information about TPSC Recruitment 2016.
Official Notice for TPSC Recruitment- Check Here
Something That You Should Put An Eye On
|TNPSC Online Test||Latest Government Jobs|
|TNPSC Exam Pattern||TNPSC Syllabus|
|TNPSC Previous Year Paper||TNPSC Notification|
|Best State Government Jobs||Sarkari Exam Result|
|Online Quiz For Competitive Exams||Latest Recruitments|