Tripura Public Service Commission Recruitment 2013
- Tripura Public Service Commission (TPSC) has announced a recruitment notification for the various vacancies. Eligible and talented candidates may apply for the TPSC recruitment 2013.
- Well qualified and talented aspirants, who want to apply for this recruitment, required to fill TPSC application form on or before the last date for application receipt.
- Recruitmentresult.com providing you all the details about this recruitment such as, eligibility criteria, age limit, selection process, how to apply etc. must check the below section.
Name of organization
Tripura Public Service Commission (TPSC),
Total Number of Post
Post and vacancy details
|S. No||Post Name||Vacancy|
|1||Co-Operative Inspector Gr. C||02|
|3||Supervisors (ICDS) Gr. C||75|
|4||Sub-Inspector of Excise||15|
Applicants must possess a Graduation Degree from a recognized University.
Age limitation of the candidate should be between 18 years to 40 years. Age relaxation for the reserved candidates is applicable as per the Gov. Rules.
- Eligible aspirants who want to apply for group ‘A’ post must have to pay application fee, of Rs.200/- for general and Rs.150/- for sc/ST/ BPL card holders.
- For group B post candidates Rs. 150/- f9or the general candidate and Rs. 100/- for the SC/ST/BPL card holders.
- For group c post applicants have to pay application fee of Rs. 100/- for the general category aspirants and Rs.50/-0 For the SC/ST/ BPL card holders.
Selection of the job seekers will be made on the basis of their performance in Screening test and personality test.
How to apply?
Job fighters who want to apply for this recruitment they must fill the application form in proper manner and send it along with all the relevant documents, age, cast certificates, passport size photograph before the last date for receipt application form at the given address.
Tripura Public Service Commission”
- Last date for the post Number 1, 2 & 3: 25th October 2013
- Closing date for the post Number 4: 8th November 2013
For more details must visit the Official Notification.