Tripura Public Service Commission has notified an employment notification titled as TPSC Recruitment. Organization requires eligible contenders for engagement on various vacant posts of Principal, College of Agriculture, Group-A under the Department of Agriculture. Candidates desirous of filling the stated post under this commission may apply for TPSC Recruitment 2017 by filling application form on or before the last date to be reached.
This Page Includes:
Willing contenders may forward their applications through proper channel till the due date. Candidates who are looking for government jobs may scroll down this page for more details about TPSC Recruitment 2017 – 2018 and must hold this chance as soon as possible. Aspirants are advised to comprehend the complete page of recruitmentresult.com before applying for Tripura PSC Recruitment.
|Organization Name||Tripura Public Service Commission|
|Last date of Receipt Application||31-05-2017|
Essential Qualification Required:
- Appeared candidates must possess Bachelor’s Degree in Agriculture / Agri. Engineering / Horticulture / Veterinary Science followed by a Master’s Degree in relevant subject including relevant basic sciences having at least 55% marks in traditional system or OGPA to 2.75 in 4 point scale or 7.0 in 10 point scale in the concerned subject with consistent good academic from any recognized university or Institute.
- Applicant should also have Doctoral Degree in relevant subject including relevant basic and 15 (fifteen) years experiences in research / teaching / extension education out of which 3 (three) years should be in the rank of Professor in the Agricultural College / Universities / National Agricultural Research System or in an equivalent position.
You Can Also Find More Job Options:-
Age Limitation for Tripura Public Service Commission Recruitment:
- Maximum age limit of applying candidate must be 50 years as on 31.05.2017.
- Upper age limit is relaxed up to 5 years in case of SC / ST / PH candidates and government servants.
Salary Structure for TPSC Recruitment:
Aspirants who will be find suitable for Principal post will be offered the consolidated salary of Rs.37,400 – 67,000/- with AGP Rs.10000 per month and Rs.2000/- as allowance for principal ship plus other allowances as admissible to the State Government employees.
Get Here: TPSC Recruitment Notification
Rate of Recruitment Fees:
- Group-A Posts: Rs.200/- (Rupees Two Hundred) only for General Candidates and Rs. 150/- (Rupees One Hundred and Fifty) only for ST/SC/ BPL card holders/Physically Handicapped Candidates.
- Group-B Posts: Rs.150/- (Rupees One Hundred and fifty) only for General Candidates and Rs. 100/-(Rupees one hundred) only for ST/SC/BPL card holders/Physically Handicapped Candidates.
- Group-C Posts: Rs.100/- (Rupees one hundred) only for General Candidates and Rs. 50/-(Rupees fifty) only for ST / SC / BPL card holders / Physically Handicapped Candidates.
SC/ST Candidates of other States (not recognized by the Govt. of Tripura) should apply for unreserved vacancy as general candidate along with recruitment fee prescribed for general candidates.
Selection Process for TPSC Jobs:
Selection process for above stated posts, will be done on the basis of candidates Screening Test / Personality Test.
How to fill TPSC Application form?
- Candidates who are willing to apply for this vacancy notification may apply by getting prescribed application Form printed in color font from official website www.tpsc.gov.in.
- Aspirants who are downloading the application format need to pay prescribed Recruitment Fee to the “Account No.31176521319” of the State Bank of India (core banking branches) in favour of Secretary, Tripura Public Service Commission. Bank deposit Receipt is to be affixed with filled up application form in the specified Box on the 2nd page of the form.
- Contenders may also get four page application form printed in color font from all Branches / Extension counters of Tripura Gramin Bank in the State of Tripura on deposit of prescribed Recruitment Fee through the Special Deposit Slip to “Account No. 14711” in favour of Secretary, T.P.S.C. in the same Branch / Extension counter as a single window system without any extra charge / Commission from candidates.
- After filling application form in prescribed manner candidate must attach two copies of recent stamp size photographs on application and admit card along with copies of self attested certificates, self addressed envelope bearing postage stamp of Rs.5/- is to be submitted to the Reception Counter of TPSC Secretariat by 5:00 PM of the closing date as indicated below.
- Candidates, who will send application by post, are also required to attach to application; a self-addressed Post-card mentioning Advertisement No. and name of the post applied for.
8000 Bumper Vacancies In PSC!!!: Grab Today
Tripura Public Service Commission,
Akhaura Road, Agartala,
Tripura – 799 001
Last Date for Submit Application Form: 31-05-2017
For getting more detailed facts regarding TPSC Recruitment 2017 – 2018, appliers may check the Official Notification given above and must also check this Official Link.
Something That You Should Put An Eye On
|Upcoming Government Jobs||TPSC Result|
|Jobs By Qualification||Jobs by Organization|
|Free Job Updates||Latest Jobs Openings For Freshers|
|Best State Government Jobs||Employment News This Week Highlights|