TPSC Recruitment Procedure for 100 Positions of L.D – Asstt Cum Typist, Grade-VI has been started from 01-02-2019. Those candidates who are eligible for Tripura PSC Vacancy can submit their online applications and hard copy till the last date which is 02-03-2019 with the help of this page.
|TPSC Asstt Cum Typist, Grade-VI|
|TPSC Recruitment Official link||Check Here|
|TPSC Recruitment Advertisement Official Link||Check Here|
|TPSC Recruitment 2019 Apply Online||Check Here|
|Forgot Password||Check Here|
|New Registration||Check Here|
|Official Portal||Check Here|
Tripura PSC Asstt Cum Typist, Grade-VI Vacancy Overview
- Name of the Organization: Tripura Public Service Commission (TPSC)
- Name of TPSC Vacancy: L.D – Asstt Cum Typist, Grade-VI
- Number of TPSC Vacancies: 100
- TPSC Recruitment 2019 Apply Online Date: 01-02-2019
- Last Date To Submit TPSC Online Application Form: 02-03-2019(5.30 PM)
What Is TPSC Recruitment Criteria?
- Must have passed the Higher Secondary (+2) stage examination or equivalent.
- Knowledge of Typing in Computer With an accurate speed of 40 words per minute along with the basic computer knowledge.
Find Here: Jobs After 12th Class
- Lower Age Limit is 18(eighteen) years
- Upper age limit is 40(forty) years
Relaxation In Age
- Upper age limit is relaxable by 05(five) years in case of PH, ST, SC
- 05(five) years relaxation of age in respect of in-service candidates
For Which Position You May Apply Under TPSC Notification?
L.D – Asstt Cum Typist, Grade-VI: 100
Grab Now: Upcoming Government Jobs
Is there Any Fee Required for TPSC Jobs?
- Group-C Posts:- Rs.100/- (Rupees One Hundred) only for General Candidates
- Only for ST/SC/BPL card holders/Physically Handicapped Candidates: 50/- (Rupees fifty).
- Mode of Payment: Account No.31176521319 of the State Bank of India (core banking branches) in favour of the Secretary, Tripura Public Service Commission
What Is TPSC Recruitment Procedure?
- Written Examination
- Type Test
How Much Salary Would Be Given For TPSC Vacancies?
Rs.5700-24000/-, GP- Rs. 2200/-
You Can Also Get: Latest PSC Jobs
What Is The Procedure To Apply For TPSC Recruitment Advertisement?
- Go through the official portal of the organization which is tpsc.nic.in
- Follow “What’s New” section at the left side of the home page.
- Hit on “Lower Division Assistant-cum-Typist, Grade-VI of Tripura Secretariat Service” link.
- Read Tripura PSC Recruitment Notification in appropriate manner.
- Candidates meeting the criteria have to come back to the previous page and hit on “Online Application” link.
- Enter asked details for registration while registered candidates have to go for login.
- Fill TPSC Online Application Form and upload documents.
- Recheck Tripura PSC Online Application Form and hit on “Submit” tab.
- Take a print out of Tripura PSC Application Form for future reference.
Check Out Latest: Employment News This Week Highlights
FAQ’s Related To TPSC Recruitment
Question1: Where Would I Send The Hardy Copy of TPSC Application Form?
Answer: The Candidates may also fill & submit application form in Receipt section TPSC (purchasing from any branch of Tripura Gramin Bank) or send it by post which should be addressed to the Secretary, TPSC, Agartala, West Tripura, PIN-799001 during working hours.
Question2: When and Where Would Be the Test Conducted?
Answer: Detailed programme containing venue, date and time of Written Examination and Type Test etc. will be notified in due course.
Get Here: Free Job Updates
Question3: Do You Know About the TPSC Selection Procedure Pattern and Ration?
- The Commission will prepare merit list by adding marks obtained in two papers of the written examination to restrict the number of candidates to be called for type test.
- Number of candidates (Category wise) to be called for Type Test: Candidates qualified in the Written Examination will be called in the ratio 1: 5, i.e. 5(five) times the number of vacancies.
- It is also mentioned here that candidate(s) scoring marks equal to that of the last qualified candidate in the written examination shall also be called for Type Test.
|(Descriptive Type/ Conventional Exam.)|
|English||Report Writing or Essay,|
Translation into English from
Bengali, Summary/Précis Writing
|(OMR based MCQ Type)|
|Use of appropriate preposition|
and Articles, Correction of
Sentences, Use of Common
Phrases, Synonyms & Antonyms.
& Current Affairs.
|Matters of Common experience|
and current events and
problems with special reference
to India and world, helping the
development of curiosity and
interest among the youths.
|Elementary Knowledge of|
Indian History and
Check Out Here:
For collecting more details regarding TPSC Recruitment 2019, you may go through the above provided Official Link.
Latest Recruitment On 02-02-2019