Tripura Public Service Commission has asserted an employment advertisement about TPSC Recruitment. Skilled and hard working aspirants may apply for filling up 69 vacancies of Principal and Lecturer Posts. Candidates who want to make career in teaching sector can apply for TPSC Recruitment 2016 through proper channel.
Aspirants may prepare application form in prescribed format and submit it till date of closing that is 30th June 2016. Aspirants may get other details about Tripura PSC Recruitment from this page that is well furnished by the team of recruitmentresult.com.
|Name of Organization||Tripura Public Service Commission|
|Last date to apply||30th June 2016|
Post Name, No of Vacancies:
|Post Name||No of Vacancies|
|Lecturer||Computer science technology||03|
|Food Processing technology||02|
|Electronics and telecommunication engineering||11|
Salary Details, Essential Qualification and Age Limit:
|Post Name||Essential Qualification||Salary Details||Age Limit|
|Principal||Degree in any Branch of Engineering OR Diploma in any branch of Engineering with at least 5 years professional and / or teaching experience in an engineering workshop or an Industrial Institute.||Rs. 10230 – 34800 + Grade Pay Rs. 4800/-||45 years|
|Lecturer||Bachelor’s Degree/Master’s Degree in the relevant branch||Rs. 15600 – 39100 + Grade Pay Rs. 5400/-||40 years|
Graduates and Post Graduates Can Check More Relevant Jobs:-
Upper age limit is relaxable by 5 years in case of ST/ SC/ PH candidates and Government servant.
Application Fee for TPSC Jobs:
Group- A Posts:
- For General Candidates: Rs. 200/-
- For ST/SC/ BPL: Rs. 150/-
Group- B Posts:
- For General Candidates: Rs. 150/-
- For ST/SC/ BPL: Rs. 100/-
Group- C Posts:
- For General Candidates: Rs. 100/-
- For ST/SC/ BPL: Rs. 50/-
Jobs at PSC:- More than 5000 Vacancies
Mode of Payment:
- SC/ ST candidates of other states should apply for unreserved vacancy as general candidate along with recruitment fee prescribed for general candidates.
- Fee should be submitted through the Special Deposit Slip to the Account No. 14711 in favour of the Secretary, T.P.S.C. if application is obtained from Branches/Extension counters of Tripura Gramin Bank.
- Fee should be paid to the Account No.31176521319 of the State Bank of India (core banking branches) in favour of the Secretary, Tripura Public Service Commission if application is download from official site.
Selection Process for TPSC Vacancy:
Selection of skilled aspirants will be done for Tripura PSC Jobs as per their performance in Screening Test/ Personality Test. Job hunters who will perform well may grab this chance.
Latest Government Jobs:- Check Now
How to Apply for TPSC Recruitment:
- Candidates may obtain application from all Branches /Extension counters of Tripura Gramin Bank or can download from official site that is www.tpsc.gov.in.
- Application should be written in prescribed format with required details.
- Application should be attached with 2 copies of recent stamp size photographs and Admit Card along with the copies of self attested certificates, self addressed envelope bearing postage stamp of Rs. 5/-.
- Application can be submitted at the reception or by post to the address given below.
- Candidates who will send application by post may attach a self-addressed Post-card indicating the Advertisement No. and name of the post applied for.
The Reception Counter of the TPSC Secretariat
Secretary, Tripura Public Service Commission
Last Date to Apply: 30th June 2016
Note: You may get other details about TPSC Recruitment 2016 through below stated Official Notification. Stay connected with us to get latest details about Tripura Public Service Commission Recruitment.
Download:- TPSC Recruitment Notification
Something That You Should Put An Eye On
|TPSC Result||Check PSC Exam Books|
|Upcoming Government Jobs||Employment News This Week Highlights|
|Best State Government Jobs||Get Latest Teaching Jobs|
|Online Quiz For Competitive Exams||Latest Recruitments|