Grab latest Job openings through TPSC Recruitment!!! Tripura Public Service Commission is searching for talented aspirants for 83 vacant positions of Dental Surgeon/Sub-Inspector. Candidates have to ensure all eligibility norms that are required for TPSC Notification which is well discussed below. So go through the below section of this page and get other related details regarding TPSC Recruitment 2018 and apply accordingly through online mode. So have a look…
Highlights Of The Page
Interested and eligible candidates who are looking for government job, they can apply against Tripura Public Service Commission Recruitment by appearing in recruitment rounds that are written test or interview which will be held on pre decided dates. For getting additional information in concern to TPSC Recruitment 2018, applicants need to scroll down this page which is well prepared by the team members of recruitmentresult.com.
|Name of the organization||Tripura Public Service Commission|
|Last date to Apply||06-01-2018|
TPSC Vacancy Detail:
|Name of Position||No. of Vacancies|
|Sub inspector of Excise||05|
Academic Details for TPSC Vacancies:
Contenders need to hold required qualification to apply against Tripura PSC vacancy as given below according to the particular positions:
- Dental Surgeon: Dental qualification included in Part-I & III of the Schedule of the Dentist Act, 1948, as appended to this schedule.
- Sub inspector: Bachelor’s Degree in Science from recognized university with good education records.
Check More: Graduate Jobs
Age Criteria for TPSC Job:
One need to satisfy age criteria that are required for Tripura PSC jobs that is one should be not more than 40 years as on 06-01-2018. Relaxation in upper age will be provided SC/ST/PH category by 5 years.
Those who get recruited against Tripura Public Service Commission jobs will receive amazing amount of pay scale of Rs. 47,250/- for Dental Surgeon and Rs. 30,380/- for Sub inspector of Excise posts by the management committee of the organization.
Selection Basis for TPSC Jobs:
To get recruited against Tripura PSC Recruitment 2018, candidates need to get qualified in Screening Test/ Personality Test which will be held on scheduled dates and venue by the selection committee of the organization.
Check Also: Latest PSC Jobs
Aspirants have to deposit application fees to apply against the above stated positions and payment should be made to the Account No.31176521319 of the State Bank of India (core banking branches) in favour of the Secretary, Tripura Public Service Commission.
|Groups||General Category||SC/ST Category|
|Group- A||Rs. 200/-||Rs. 150/-|
|Group- B||Rs. 150/-||Rs. 100/-|
|Group- C||Rs. 100/-||Rs. 50/-|
Steps to Apply for TPSC Recruitment 2018:
- Log on the official website of organization that is tpsc.gov.in
- Press “Opportunities” tab which is located at the left side of the home page.
- Select “Sub-Inspector of Excise under Finance (Excise & Taxation) Department” link.
- By doing this, TPSC Recruitment Notification will appear facing you and aspirants are advised to read it carefully.
- Eligible contenders are informed that they have to get the application format of 4 pages from the counter and it is available on all branches.
- Fill TPSC Application form with asked details and attach required documents/certificates
- Put in an envelope and super scribe it with a postal stamp of Rs. 5/- and send to the postal address specified below.
The Reception Counter of the TPSC Secretariat
Deadline for submit the application form: 06-01-2018
After gathering all the details about TPSC Recruitment 2018 from this page, if you want to know more then you must visit the Official Site.
Something That You Should Put An Eye On
|Upcoming Government Jobs||TPSC Result|
|Jobs By Qualification||Jobs by Organization|
|Free Job Updates||Latest Recruitments|
|PSC Exam Books||Employment News This Week Highlights|