TPSC Recruitment 2015
Tripura Public Service Commission has transmitted a notification as TPSC Recruitment 2015 to invite eligible candidates for 13 vacancies of Tripura Judicial Service, Grade-III. Applicants who find themselves eligible against TPSC Vacancy may send application in prescribed format on or before closing date that is indicated below.
|Post Name||Tripura Judicial Service, Grade-III|
|No. of Vacancies||13|
|Last Date to send application||22nd April 2015|
You can check more details related to TPSC jobs 2015 such as education qualification, age limit and more from the beneath section of this page of recruitmentresult.com.
Aspirants who want to apply must have Degree in Law granted by a recognized University or Institution established by Law in India.
Applicants who will be selected will get Rs.27, 700 – 44,700/- per month as salary.
Age of aspirants should not be more than 35 years and for SC/ ST candidates 3 years relaxation is provided by organization.
- For General Candidates : Rs.200/-
- For ST/SC/ BPL card holders/Physically Handicapped Candidates: Rs. 150/-
- For General Candidates : Rs.150/-
- For ST/SC/ BPL card holders/Physically Handicapped Candidates: Rs. 100/-
- For General Candidates : Rs.100/-
- For ST/SC/ BPL card holders/Physically Handicapped Candidates: Rs. 50/-
Selection of aspirants will be done on basis of
- Preliminary Examination
- Main Examination
How to Apply:
- Applicants who are fulfilling the eligibility norms are required to send application in the prescribed form available on the official website that is www.tpsc.gov.in by paying fee in Account No.31176521319 of the State Bank of India in favour of the Secretary, Tripura Public Service Commission
- You can also get application form Tripura Gramin Bank by submitting fee through the Special Deposit Slip to the Account No. 14711 in favor of the Secretary, T.P.S.C.
- Fill the application carefully and attach 2(two) copies of recent stamp size photographs of the affixed on the Application and Admit Card along with the copies of self attested certificates, self addressed envelope bearing postage stamp of Rs. 5/-
- Send the same in a self addressed envelope bearing postage stamp of Rs. 5/- is to below stated address:
Reception Counter of the TPSC Secretariat
Last Date to send application: 22nd April 2015
Note: For more details you can check Official Notification.
Something That You Should Put An Eye On