Tripura Public Service Commission has circulated an advertisement regarding TPSC Recruitment. Those aspirants who find themselves eligible must apply for TPSC Recruitment 2015. TPSC application form 2015 has invited from the suitable and career oriented job seekers to hire them for Geologist, Fishery Officer, Assistant Employment, and Inspector Posts. Contenders may apply by sending the dully filled application form on or before closing date that is 31st July 2015.
|End Date Of Submission Of Application Form||31st July 2015|
Contenders who are interested to make their career in the government sector they must clutch this chance as soon as possible. The whole Acknowledgement regarding TPSC Recruitment 2015 such as eligibility criteria, selection process, how to apply etc are well mentioned below by the team of recruitmentresult.com.
Name of the post:
|Geologist||M.Sc. Degree in Geology or Applied Geology from a recognized University or equivalent or Degree/Diploma in Applied Geology from Indian School of Mines and Applied Geology, Dhanbad, Bihar|
|Fishery Officer||B.F.Sc or M.F.Sc /D.F.Sc From a recognized University. (ii) Bachelor Degree in Science with Zoology as one of the subject from a recognized University|
|Assistant Employment||Degree of recognized University. (ii) About 2 years experience in a responsible capacity in a Government Commercial|
|Inspector||Graduate of recognized University.(ii) Knowledge in Bengali & Kok-borok essential|
- Age limitation of the job hunters should be Up to 40 Years as on 31.07.2015
- Upper Age-limit is Relaxable by 5 years in case of ST/SC/PH candidates and Government servant.
- Provided that Govt. employees belonging to the the SC/ ST/PH category shall not get this relaxation over and above the general relaxation of 5 (five) years available to them.
|Post Name||Pay Scale|
|Geologist||Rs. 13,575 – 37,000/-PB-4 with Grade pay Rs. 4,800/- (Pre-revised).|
|Fishery Officer||Rs. 9,570 – 30,000/-, PB-3 with Grade Pay Rs. 3,500/-|
|Assistant Employment||Rs. 9,570-30,000/-, PB-3 with Grade Pay Rs. 3100/-|
|Inspector||Rs. 5310-24,000/-,PB-2 with GP of Rs. 2400/|
- Rs.200/- only for General Candidates
- Rs. 150/- only for ST/SC/ BPL card holders/Physically Handicapped Candidates.
- Rs.150/- only for General Candidates
- Rs.100/- only for ST/SC/BPL card holders/Physically Handicapped Candidates.
- Rs.100/- (Rupees one hundred) only for General Candidates
- Rs. 50/-(Rupees fifty) only for ST/SC/ BPL card holders/Physically Handicapped Candidates.
Entire assortment procedure to select candidates for above stated posts will be done through a Screening Test / Personality Test.
How to Apply for TPSC Recruitment:
- Contenders, who are willing to apply, may apply by submitting their application form in prescribed format that can be downloaded from official website
- Application in the prescribed form duly filled in by the candidate and 2(two) copies of recent stamp size photographs of the candidate affixed on the Application and Admit Card along with the copies of self attested certificates, self addressed envelope bearing postage stamp of Rs. 5/= (rupees five) is to be submitted to the Reception Counter of the TPSC Secretariat
Closing date: 31st July 2015
Note: You can grasp more information about TPSC Recruitment 2015 from this Official Notification
Something That You Should Put An Eye On