Tripura TET 2019
For the appointment of Under Graduate & Graduate Teachers, Tripura TET 2019 Notification has been released on the official portal @trb.tripura.gov.in The procedure for online submission of Tripura TET Application Form shall commence from 30-04-2019 onwards. Check Apply Dates and Exam Date for Tripura TET 2019 stated in the below section of this page.
Tripura TET 2019: Important Dates
|Release of Tripura TET Notification 2019||01-03-2019|
|Submission of Online Application, |
T-TET 2019 Paper-I & II 30.04.2019
|30-04-2019 (from 4:00 PM) to |
20-06-2019 (up to 4:00 PM)
|Last Date for Finalization of Application |
T-TET 2019 Paper-I & II
|20-06-2019 (up to 4:00 PM)|
|Last Date of Payment of Fees, |
Tripura TET 2019 Paper-I & II
|Dates of Tripura TET 2019 Paper-I & II |
and download of Admit Card
|To be notified later|
|Test Center, time and duration of T-TET 2019 Paper-I & II||Will be mentioned in |
the Admit Card
Tripura TET 2019
What is the Eligibility Criteria to for filling Tripura TET Application Form?
For Tripura TET 2019 Paper-I (For Classes I-V):
- Candidate must have passed Senior Secondary Examination scoring at least 50% marks and 2-year diploma in elementary education or 4-year Bachelor of Elementary Education (B. EI. Ed.) (or 1-year diploma in education up to academic session 2004-05).
- Those possessing Graduation Degree with 2-year diploma in elementary education are also eligible.
For Tripura TET 2019 Paper-II (For Classes VI-VIII):
- Applicant must be a Graduate and holding 2 year diploma in Elementary Education.
- Candidates with a minimum of 50% marks in graduation along with completed B.Ed are also eligible.
- Those possessing 50% marks in 12th Standard and 4 year B.El.Ed./ 4 year B.A/ B.Sc.Ed/B.A.Ed/B.Ed (Special education ) can also apply.
What is the prescribed Age Limit for appearing in Tripura TET Exam?
There is no age limit prescribed for appearing in T-TET. However, it must be carefully noted that the recruitment of Under Graduate Teacher (For Classes I-V) and Graduate Teacher (For Classes VI-VIII) the age limit will be as per recruitment rules of the Government of Tripura.
Explain the procedure to Apply for Tripura TET 2019?
Follow the simple procedure explained below in order to fill and submit the Tripura TET Online Form:
- Visit the official website of the organization that is www.trb.tripura.gov.in.
- Press the “Apply Online” tab which lies in the menu bar of homepage.
- Further press the suitable Apply link given for T-TET-2019.
- Download the official Tripura TET 2019 Notification PDF.
- Read Tripura T TET Notification carefully and check the eligibility norms as well.
- First complete the online registration process.
- Login using the Login Credentials obtained after the successful Registration.
- Fill up the Tripura TET 2019 Online Application Form with complete details and upload required documents/certificates.
- Now pay the application fee and press the submit button.
- At last take a print out of Tripura TET Application Form 2019 for future use.
|Official Website to fill Tripura TET 2019 Application Form||Get Here|
|Tripura TET 2019 Notification||Download PDF|
|Kokborak Syllabus for T-TET Paper-I||Download PDF|
|Kokborak Syllabus for T-TET Paper-II||Download PDF|
|Tripura TET Result 2019||Get Here|
What is the Fee for Tripura TET 2019 Application Form?
As per the official Tripura TET Notification, aspirants are required to submit following amount of Application Fee as applicable:
- For UR category: Rs.300/-
- For SC/ST/PH category: Rs.200/-
How to pay the Application Fee?
Requisite Application Fee for Tripura Teacher Eligibility Test -2019 is to be paid online using debit or credit card & internet banking only. No other mode of payment will be accepted.
From Here: Get Latest Teaching Jobs
Tripura TET 2019 Exam Pattern:
- Tripura TET Exam consists of two papers, namely, Paper-I and Paper-II.
- Both Papers contain 150 MCQ type questions.
- 01 mark will be awarded for every correct answer.
- There will be No Negative Marking.
- Question papers will be in English and Bengali only.
T-TET Paper-I Exam Pattern (Under Graduate Teacher for Classes I-V)
|Subject (All Compulsory)||No. of MCQs||Max. Marks|
|Child Development and Pedagogy||30||30|
|Language I: English||30||30|
|Language II: Bengali or Kokborok||30||30|
Tripura TET Exam Pattern for Paper-II (Graduate Teacher for Classes VI-VIII)
|Subject||No. of MCQs||Max. Marks|
|(i) Child Development and Pedagogy (Compulsory)||30||30|
|(ii) Language I: English (Compulsory)||30||30|
|(iii) Language II: Bengali (Compulsory)||30||30|
|(iv) (a) For Mathematics and Science Teachers: |
Mathematics and Science
|(b) For Social Studies Teachers: Social Studies||60||60|
|(c) For any other Teachers: Either iv (a) or iv (b)|
Check State Wise Teachers Eligibility Test Paper 1 & 2:
Tripura TET 2019 Admit Card:
The conducting authority will release Tripura TET Hall Ticket for those candidates only who have successfully submitted their online applications. The Tripura TET Admit Card shall be available to download on the official portal of Teachers’ Recruitment Board, Tripura (TRBT).
Tripura TET 2019 Test Center:
Teachers’ Recruitment Board, Tripura will conduct T-TET 2019 in the 08 districts of Tripura. Test Center, time and duration of T-TET 2019 Paper-I & Paper-II is to be intimated in the Admit Card.
Check Out: List of TET Entrance Exam
Tripura TET 2019 Results:
After the smooth conduct of Examination, the authority shall publish the Tripura TET Result. Candidates who will be appearing in the Test can check the Tripura TET Exam Results on the official website which is www.trb.tripura.gov.in
Go through the complete page to know more about Tripura TET 2019. Stay in touch with this page for getting regular updates regarding the same.
Something That You Should Put An Eye On
|Upcoming Government Jobs||Latest Recruitments|
|Jobs By Qualification||Jobs by Organization|
|Free Job Updates||Latest Private Jobs|
|Latest Jobs Openings For Freshers||Employment News This Week Highlights|