Dear aspirants, this page is made to cater you details about UGC Scholarship 2016 which is provided by University Grants Commission. UGC provides Fellowship Schemes for those candidates who are capable but economically weak to pursue their future studies. So contenders may apply by submitting UGC Online Application form against this notification before the last date.
In order to get this UGC Fellowship, candidates are required to appear for an examination. And candidates who will qualify this test/exam will be selected and offered with the financial assistance. On this page, team recruitmentresult.com has well asserted entire information about this notification; please go well through the entire page.
UGC Emeritus Fellowship
Dr. S. Radharkrishnan Post Doctoral Fellowship
UGC Post Doctoral Fellowship
Swami Vivekananda Single Girl Child Scholarship
Rajiv Gandhi National Fellowship
Maulana Azad National Scholarship
Indira Gandhi Scholarship
UGC National Fellowship
Ishan Uday Scholarship
UGC PG Scholarship
UGC Scholarship Details
- Emeritus Fellowship
- Dr. S. Radharkrishnan Post Doctoral Fellowship In Humanities And Social Sciences
- Post Doctoral Fellowship to Women Candidates
- Post Doctoral Fellowship to SC/ST Candidates
- Swami Vivekananda Single Girl Child Scholarship for Research in Social Sciences
- Rajiv Gandhi National Fellowship for SC Candidate
- National Fellowship for Higher Education of ST Students
- Rajiv Gandhi National Fellowship for Students with Disabilities
- Maulana Azad National Fellowship For Minority Students
- National Fellowship for OBC Candidate
- Post-Graduate Indira Gandhi Scholarship for Single Girl Child
- Post-Graduate Merit Scholarship for University Rank Holder
- Post Graduate Scholarships for Professional Courses for SC/ST Candidates
- “Ishan Uday” for North Eastern Region
- Research Awards for the Teachers
- Raman Fellowship for Post Doctoral Research for Indian Scholars in USA
- Major Research Project (MRP)
- Special Assitance Programme (SAP)
- Minor Research Project For UGC Regional Office
A scholarship is a kind of monetary reward for students who want to pursue further graduation or post graduation studies in abroad. The main aim of UGC Scholarship is to reward the scholarship is to give confidence to the students for learning and provide them financial assistance and scholarships help by taking all works of the expenses of their program such as travelling, course credits, books, etc. And The above listed scholarships offers a chance to Indian students to pursue their further education, divided by funding type and desired place of study.
Objective of Theses Scholarships and Schemes:
- To Promote And Nurture Talent;
- To Reward Meritorious Students With Outstanding Performance At The Under Graduate Level For Pursuing Postgraduate Studies;
- To Provide Financial Assistance To 1000 Sc/St Candidates To Pursue Postgraduate Level Studies In Professional Subjects At Recognized Indian Universities/Institutions/Colleges.
Amount of Scholarship:
|Scholarship||@Rs.18, 000 – 22,000/- per month (Doctoral Courses)|
|@Rs.12, 000 – 15,000/- per month for other courses.|
|Contingency A||@Rs.50, 000/- per annum (Doctoral Courses)|
|@Rs.20, 000 – 25,000/- per annum for other courses.|
Check Also:-Scholarship Exams For Higher Studies Abroad
Eligibility Criteria For UGC Scholarship:
Those candidates who have the 10+2 or Graduate / Post Graduate / Ph. D degree are eligible to apply.
- Aspirants should have skills of writing and speaking the English fluently and have ability to fulfill whichever offered within admission criteria organized down by the University.
- Aspirants must be having Citizenship as an Indian and also should have the valid Indian passport, currently issued in India. (In case of study abroad)
Scholarships in India-Complete Details
Shortlist students will be called for an Interview/ Test will be performed by University Grants Commission and selected candidates will get scholarship.
How to Download Application Forms For UGC Scholarship?
Candidates you need to download the Application form after following the steps given here in below.
- First of all you need to visit the official site that is i.e.www.ugc.ac.in.
- Now, on the home page go for “Students” section > “Scholarships & Fellowships” option…
- Further then you’re required to read full notification carefully and then download application format.
- Read and fill it with proper, correct and updated information asked, attach required testimonials, etc.
- After completion with application form enclosed it in an envelope then forward it to the address mentioned in official notice within the time provided.
Read Here:- How to Apply Scholarship
Documents Required for Submission:
- Aspirants required submitting an application only through Online Mode.
- Attested copy of university undergraduate-degree
- Matriculation certificate.
- A verification certificate by the institute where, students has taken admission to Ist Year of preferred Course
- Prescribed format of provisional Rank certificate from the University / autonomous College.
So dear aspirants, above provided information about UGC Scholarships 2016 are beneficial for you to get appropriate fellowship schemes as per your need. Stay connected with us on our web portal to acquire latest updates regarding the same. You can also join us on Facebook or Google plus to grab latest details on your timeline wall directly.
Something That You Should Put An Eye On
|How To Prepare For Scholarship||How to Get a Free College Education|
|Education Loans for Students||Do you need Money for College Fee?|
|Best Career Opportunities||Top Colleges in India|
|Top Universities in India||UGC Approved University List|