Good News!!! University Grants Commission provides UGC Scholarship by the Fellowship Schemes for those candidates who are capable but economically weak to pursue their future studies. Candidates who fulfill the eligibility criteria and want to grasp this golden opportunity may apply for UGC Scholarship 2017, simply by submitting UGC Online Application form against this notification before the closing date. Candidates who want to get this UGC Fellowship, they are required to appear for an examination. Those who will qualify the exam will be selected and offered with the financial assistance.
UGC Scholarship gives importance to all the sections equally and provides equal chances to everyone. Candidates, who want to take admission in graduation or post graduation studies in abroad, can apply for UGC Fellowships. On this page, team recruitmentresult.com has well asserted entire information about this notification; please go well through the entire page.
UGC Emeritus Fellowship
Dr. S. Radharkrishnan Post Doctoral Fellowship
UGC Post Doctoral Fellowship
Swami Vivekananda Single Girl Child Scholarship
Rajiv Gandhi National Fellowship
Maulana Azad National Scholarship
Indira Gandhi Scholarship
UGC National Fellowship
Ishan Uday Scholarship
UGC PG Scholarship
UGC Scholarship Details
- Emeritus Fellowship
- Dr. S. Radharkrishnan Post Doctoral Fellowship In Humanities And Social Sciences
- Post Doctoral Fellowship to Women Candidates
- Post Doctoral Fellowship to SC/ST Candidates
- Swami Vivekananda Single Girl Child Scholarship for Research in Social Sciences
- Rajiv Gandhi National Fellowship for SC Candidate
- National Fellowship for Higher Education of ST Students
- Rajiv Gandhi National Fellowship for Students with Disabilities
- Maulana Azad National Fellowship For Minority Students
- National Fellowship for OBC Candidate
- Post-Graduate Indira Gandhi Scholarship for Single Girl Child
- Post-Graduate Merit Scholarship for University Rank Holder
- Post Graduate Scholarships for Professional Courses for SC/ST Candidates
- “Ishan Uday” for North Eastern Region
- Research Awards for the Teachers
- Raman Fellowship for Post Doctoral Research for Indian Scholars in USA
- Major Research Project (MRP)
- Special Assitance Programme (SAP)
- Minor Research Project For UGC Regional Office
A scholarship is a kind of monetary reward for students who want to pursue further graduation or post graduation studies in abroad. The main aim of UGC Scholarship is to reward the scholarship is to give confidence to the students for learning and provide them financial assistance and scholarships help by taking all works of the expenses of their program such as travelling, course credits, books, etc. And The above listed scholarships offers a chance to Indian students to pursue their further education, divided by funding type and desired place of study.
Want to Know? How to Get Scholarship
UGC was formed in 1956, and now it gives recognition to Universities in India by providing funds to Colleges and Universities to facilitate the enrichment of standard of University education. University Grants Commission (UGC) is the statutory organization which is launched by Government of India to preserve the standards of University Education in the country
UGC Scholarship offers various courses to support the needy as well as the talented students who want to complete their higher education and move forward in their career. To make the education available for the financially weak but talented and skilled candidates is the main purpose of the UGC scholarship.
Objective of Theses Scholarships and Schemes:
- To Promote And Nurture Talent;
- To Reward Meritorious Students With Outstanding Performance At The Under Graduate Level For Pursuing Postgraduate Studies;
- To Provide Financial Assistance To 1000 Sc/St Candidates To Pursue Postgraduate Level Studies In Professional Subjects At Recognized Indian Universities/Institutions/Colleges.
Amount of Scholarship:
|Scholarship||@Rs.18, 000 – 22,000/- per month (Doctoral Courses)|
|@Rs.12, 000 – 15,000/- per month for other courses.|
|Contingency A||@Rs.50, 000/- per annum (Doctoral Courses)|
|@Rs.20, 000 – 25,000/- per annum for other courses.|
Check Also:-Scholarship Exams For Higher Studies Abroad
Eligibility Criteria For UGC Scholarship:
Those candidates who have the 10+2 or Graduate / Post Graduate / Ph. D degree are eligible to apply.
- Applicants who want to apply for the UGC Scholarship should have completed their 10+2 and Graduate / Post Graduate / Ph.D degree in the relevant disciplinefrom a well recognized University and Board.
- Aspirants should have skills of writing and speaking the English fluently and have ability to fulfill whichever offered within admission criteria organized down by the University.
- Aspirants must be having Citizenship as an Indian and also should have the valid Indian passport, currently issued in India. (In case of study abroad)
The age of the candidates must be maximum 45 years for male candidates and maximum 50 years for female candidates as on 1st July on the year of application.
- Shortlist students will be selected on the basis of their performance level in Interview/ Test will be performed by University Grants Commission.
- Candidates who will successfully qualify the exam will be selected to get scholarship.
Read Now: How To Prepare For Scholarship
How to Download Application Forms For UGC Scholarship?
Candidates you need to download the Application form after following the steps given here in below.
- First of all you need to visit the official site that is i.e.www.ugc.ac.in.
- Now, on the home page go for “Students” section and hit on the “Scholarships & Fellowships” option from the drop down list.
- Further then you’re required to read full notification carefully.
- Now press on the “Apply Now” button and register yourself by filling the required details.
- Fill the application form correctly in prescribed manner including all the details.
- Now upload all the Self-attested copies of Testimonials and Certificates along with the application form.
- Then submit the application form and take a print out of it.
- Enclose the system generated form in envelope and super scribed with the “Application for UGC Scholarship”.
- At last, send the hard copy of system generated form at the postal address which is mentioned below in the official notification.
Complete Details: How to Apply Scholarship
Documents Required for Submission:
- Aspirants required submitting an application only through Online Mode.
- Attested copy of university undergraduate-degree
- Matriculation certificate.
- A verification certificate by the institute where, students has taken admission to Ist Year of preferred Course
- Prescribed format of provisional Rank certificate from the University / autonomous College.
So dear aspirants, above provided information about UGC Scholarships 2017 are beneficial for you to get appropriate fellowship schemes as per your need. Stay connected with us on our web portal to acquire latest updates regarding the same. You can also join us on Facebook or Google plus to grab latest details on your timeline wall directly.
Something That You Should Put An Eye On
|Top Universities in India||Scholarship Benefits|
|Education Loans for Students||Do you need Money for College Fee?|
|How to Get a Free College Education||Entrance Exam in India|
|Counselling Schedule||Best Career Opportunities|