Recently, latest vacancies notification has proclaimed entitled as UKSSSC Recruitment by Uttarakhand Subordinate Service Selection Commission. The organization wants to appoint well dedicated and enthusiastic aspirants in order to fill 179 vacancies of Assistant Instructor, Teacher and others. Those job seekers who want to uplift their career in this organization can grasp this golden opportunity by applying against UKSSSC Recruitment 2017.
This page Contains:
Job hunters who are in search for the latest government jobs and also meet all the essential requirements as similar to the eligibility can apply by submitting their filled application forms through online channel with the help of the direct link or by following the procedure which are given below on or before the closing date that is “16-11-2017”. Candidates can check all the details of UKSSSC Recruitment 2018 through below section of this page designed by the team of recruitmentresult.com.
|Name of the Organization||Uttarakhand Subordinate Service Selection Commission|
|Number of Uttarakhand Subordinate Service Selection Commission Vacancies||179|
|Last Date to Apply||16-11-2017|
|Name of the Positions||Number of vacancies|
|Jr. Assistant/ Computer Operator||96|
|Stenographer/ Personal Assistant||69|
|Assistant Store Keeper||12|
Job seekers who are applying for the UKSSSC 179 Recruitment 2017 should have passed 12th/HSC/10+2 in the relevant stream or its equivalent from any recognized board of education.
Job Options For 12th Pass Students: Grab Today
- Age of the aspirants applying for Uttarakhand Subordinate Service Selection Commission Recruitment 2017 should not be less than 18/ 21 years and maximum age limit must not exceed 42 years.
- Relaxation in age will be provided as per the norms of Uttarakhand Subordinate Service Selection Commission.
Contenders who will be selected for the Uttarakhand Subordinate Service Selection Commission Jobs will get an impressive and attractive amount of salary Rs. 25000 to 81100/- for Stage-Fourth & Rs.29200 to 92300/- for Stage-Fifth per month.
Official PDF >>> UKSSSC Recruitment
Candidates Can Pay the Online Application Fee as given below through the Net Banking/Debit or Credit Card or Through the E-Challan of Bank of Baroda:
|For General Category Candidates||Rs.300/-|
|For Uttarakhand OBC Category Candidates|
|For Uttarakhand SC Category Candidates||Rs.150/-|
|For Uttarakhand ST Category Candidates|
|For Uttarakhand PH (Divyang) Candidates|
Mode of Assortment:
The applicants will be selected for UKSSSC Jobs on the basis of their performance in Written Test & cut off marks as conducted by the selection team of Uttarakhand Subordinate Service Selection Commission.
Read Now: Last Minute Exam Study Preparation Tips
Procedure to fill Uttarakhand Subordinate Service Selection Commission Application Form:
- First of all, job seekers are required to visit to the official web portal of the Uttarakhand Subordinate Service Selection Commission that is “www.sssc.uk.gov.in”.
- Now press on the “विभिन्न विभागों में समूह ‘ग’ के अन्तर्गत कनिष्ठ सहायक/कम्प्यूटर ऑपरेटर के रिक्त 96 पदों, संग्रह अमीन के रिक्त 02 पदों, आशुलिपिक/वैयक्तिक सहायक के रिक्त 69 पदों तथा सहायक भण्ड़ारपाल के रिक्त 12 पदों अर्थात कुल 179 पदों के विज्ञापन हेतु क्लिक करें।“ link given in the middle of the homepage.
- Then read the whole UKSSSC Notification very carefully and attentively.
- Go back to the previous page and press on the “Online Application Form” link.
- Fill UKSSSC Online Application Form and upload all relevant documents and certificate with recent passport size photographs/ signature.
- Lastly press the “submit” button for final submission.
- Now acquire a printout of Application Form for future reference.
Find Here: More Jobs in Uttarakhand
Last Date to submit online application form: 16-11-2017
Through this Official Link, contenders can get rest details related to UKSSSC Recruitment 2017–2018 easily.
Uttarakhand Subordinate Service Selection Commission has promulgated a vacancy notification titled as UKSSSC Recruitment. The organization wants to hire young and talented candidates to fill the vacant post of Assistant Teacher. Those candidates who want to enhance their career in government teaching sector they must apply for this latest government job opportunity by submitting online applications. Candidates who are interested can scroll down this page to know more about UKSSSC Recruitment 2017.
Uttarakhand Subordinate Service Selection Commission is inviting online applications from Indian nationals. So those candidates who want o fill online application must visit the official portal of the organization and check their eligibility and after that submit the application before the last date that is 12/11/2017. Candidates can go through below section of this page to get further details of UKSSSC Recruitment 2018 which is well created by the team of recruitmentresult.com.
|Organization name||Uttarakhand Subordinate Service Selection Commission|
|Last date to apply||12-11-2017|
UKSSSC Vacancy Details:
|Name of Post||Number of Vacancy|
|Assistant Teacher (L.T)|
|Assistant education teacher|
Applicants, who are going to apply for UKSSSC Vacancies, they must have degree of graduation in concerned stream and B.Ed from any recognized university or institution and applicants must have cleared TET.
Aspirants, whose age is more than 21 years and less than 42 years as on 01/07/2017, are eligible to apply for UKSSSC Assistant Instructor Vacancy. Relaxation in upper age for reserved category will made on the basis of government rules.
Get Here >> UKSSSC Recruitment Notification
What Salary will you get for UKSSSC Assistant Instructor Recruitment?
Successfully selected aspirants for UKSSSC Assistant Teacher Recruitment, will get Rs. 44900-142400/- as monthly remuneration. Further benefits along with the salary will also offered by the organization as per the rules.
Method of Engagement:
Selection of applicants for UKSSSC 58 Vacancies, will made on the basis of their marks obtained in written examination and personal interview, which is going to be conducted by the recruitment panel as on the specified dates.
The dates and further information will be updated to the official portal of organization. Applicants need to check the official site regularly.
For Best Preparation Tips Of exam/interview, must go through these articles
Procedure to apply for UKSSSC Recruitment 2017:
Candidates can apply for Uttarakhand Subordinate Service Selection Commission Recruitment, by following the statements mentioned below:
- First of all you have to visit the official website of commission that is www.sssc.uk.gov.in
- Now you have to hit on “Exams/ Recruitments” tab, available at the left side of home page.
- On the next page you are required to select “Click here to advertise for selection by Assistant Teacher (LTT) and Assistant Education teacher at Sports College Pithoragarh under Tribal Welfare Department under Group ‘C’” link.
- By hitting the link said above you will get a new window, in which you can see all the details about job. You must read it before applying.
- Thereafter you must hit on the appropriate link for applying online.
- UKSSSC Online Application Form will be displayed on your digital screen, you need to fill the asked details in it and hit on “Submit” button.
- At last you should take a print out of filled application form for future use.
Last Date to apply Online: 12-11-2017
Applicants may visit the Official Link to get rest details in concern of UKSSSC Recruitment 2017–2018. Keep in touch with our web portal recruitmentresult.com to get latest updates. Please let us know if you have any query related to the content available on this page, we’ll solve it as soon as we can.
Applicants can grab Assistant Instructor Position by applying against UKSSSC Recruitment!!!! According to the latest UKSSSC Notification, there is requirement of career oriented candidates for the fulfillment of 72 positions of Asst Instructor, Deputy Sports Officer and Assistant Game Teacher (Foot Ball/Boxing). Job seekers can apply against UKSSSC Recruitment 2017 by visiting its official website or from the direct link give below.
The last date for the sending the application form for Uttarakhand Subordinate Service Selection Commission Recruitment is 24/11/2017. Also, appliers have to deposit application fees as uttered below. Check complete details regarding UKSSSC Recruitment 2018 from this page which is tailored by the team members of recruitmentresult.com.
|Organization name||Uttarakhand Subordinate Service Selection Commission|
|Last date to apply||24/11/2017|
UKSSSC Vacancies Details
|Vacant Position||Posts||Pay Band|
|Deputy Sports Officer||13||Level 6, Rs. 35400- Rs. 112400|
|Assistant Instructor||57||Level 5, Rs. 29200- Rs. 92300|
|Assistant Game Teacher||02||Level 7, Rs. 44900- Rs. 142400|
UKSSSC Eligibility Criteria:
Educational Qualification for UKSSSC Vacancy:
For Uttarakhand Subordinate Service Selection Commission Jobs, aspirants must hold Graduation and diploma in particular game which should be from recognized institute or board.
Check More: Diploma Jobs
Age Limit for UKSSSC Jobs:
Appliers should be in between 21-42 years for Uttarakhand Subordinate Service Selection Commission Jobs and relaxation in upper age will be provided as per the norms of government.
Application fee for UKSSSC Jobs:
Job entrants have to deposit application fees for Uttarakhand Subordinate Service Selection Commission Vacancy through Net Banking/Debit Card as given below:
- For General Category Candidates: Rs.300/- Rupees Only
- For OBC Category Candidates: Rs.300/- Rupees Only
- For SC Category Candidates: Rs.150/- Rupees Only
- For ST Category Candidates: Rs.150/- Rupees Only
Get PDF: UKSSSC Recruitment Notification
Mode of selection:
Applicants get selected for UKSSSC Assistant Instructor Recruitment and other post on the basis of their performance in written test or interview depending upon the decision of recruitment committee of the organization.
|Get Details||Interview Preparation Tips|
|How to Prepare for Written Exam|
Procedure to fill UKSSSC online application form:
- Visit official website of the Uttarakhand Subordinate Service Selection Commission that is www.sssc.uk.gov.in
- Press ‘Under the Group ‘C’ group in the Sports Department, click for advertisement for selection by Deputy Directorate / Assistant Instructor and Maharain Pratap Sports College, vacant 72 posts vacant’ link.
- Read UKSSSC advertisement carefully and completely after that visit the previous page and select ‘apply online’ link.
- Put all information in form as per requirements and upload recent passport size photograph, signature, all the documents and certificates along with form.
- Hit on submit option for submission of form and take a screenshot for further use.
- Last date To apply Online: 24.11.2017
- Last date To Pay fees: 24.11.2017
For getting more relevant details regarding UKSSSC Recruitment 2017–2018, go through its Official Link.
Something That You Should Put An Eye On
|Upcoming Government Jobs||Latest Recruitments|
|Jobs By Qualification||Jobs by Organization|
|Free Job Updates||Latest Jobs Openings For Freshers|
|Best State Government Jobs||Employment News This Week Highlights|