Amazing Jobs Opportunities, Grab it now!!! Uttarakhand Subordinate Service Selection Commission has propagated current vacancies advertisement titled as UKSSSC Recruitment. Hard working and well educated contenders are required to fill up the 1767 Group-C vacancies in the Organization. The aspirants, who meet all the eligibility criteria and want to clutch these openings, can apply for the UKSSSC Recruitment 2017, soon.
This page Highlights:
Job seekers who are looking for the jobs in Dehradun and want to build up their career need to submit their application forms via online mode by following the below declared procedure on or before the closing date that is 02-03-2017. Willing aspirants may go through the entire details regarding the latest opening of Uttarakhand Subordinate Service Selection Commission Recruitment that is provided by the team of recruitmentresult.com.
|Name of the Organization||Uttarakhand Subordinate Service Selection Commission|
|Number of vacancies||1767|
|Closing date of Applying||02-03-2017|
|Name of Post||Number of Vacancies|
|Technician Grade-II (Electrical)||52|
|Technician Grade-II (Mechanical)||19|
|Assistant Development Officer||06|
|Junior Accountant Inspector||02|
Aspirants who want to avail the chance of UKSSSC Job should have passed Matriculation, Intermediate (10+2), Graduate Degree and/or Diploma in respective discipline from a Government recognized Board or University.
Check Here: Jobs By Qualification
- Candidates must be above 21 years and below 42 years as on 1st January 2017.
- Relaxation in age will be allotted to the reserved category candidates as per the rules of the Uttarakhand Subordinate Service Selection Commission.
Aspirants who will be finalize for the post after the selection procedure will get the inclusive amount of stipend plus other allowances according to directives of the Uttarakhand Subordinate Service Selection Commission.
Contenders need to pay an application fees as follow:
|General and OBC Categories||Rs.300/-|
|SC, ST and PWD Categories||Rs.150/-|
- Aspirants will be selected on the basis of their performance level in Written Exam and Personal Interview which will be conducted by the selection panel of the Uttarakhand Subordinate Service Selection Commission.
- No TA/DA will be allowed for attending the Written Test or Interview.
Check Below to Grab More Information:
How to apply for UKSSSC Recruitment?
- First of all, candidates need to go to the official website of the Uttarakhand Subordinate Service Selection Commission that is “www.sssc.uk.gov.in”.
- Now move the cursor to the “Exams/Recruitment” button specified in the side of the homepage and open it.
- Choose and press on the appropriate link of advertisement.
- Then read the whole content carefully.
- Now go to the “Apply” link and hit on it.
- Fill the application form correctly in prescribed manner including other essential details.
- Upload recent passport size photograph, signature, all the documents and certificates along with the application form.
- At last, submit the application form and take a print out for further usage.
Check Here: Employment News Week Highlights
Last date of Applying: 02-03-2017
Go through given Official Link for getting more detailed information in concern to UKSSSC Recruitment 2017.
Something That You Should Put An Eye On:
|Upcoming Government Jobs||Jobs in Uttarakhand|
|Jobs By Qualification||Jobs by Organization|
|Free Job Updates||Latest Jobs Openings For Freshers|