University of Hyderabad Recruitment
Grab Government Jobs in Hyderabad!!! As University of Hyderabad, has promulgated a latest vacancy advertisement in regard to University of Hyderabad Recruitment. For the appointment of high performing, achievement oriented and skilled aspirants for various vacancies of Research Associate and Senior Research Fellow, applications are invited. Aspirants who find themselves suitable and have required eligibility standards can apply against University of Hyderabad Recruitment 2017 by submitting Hyderabad University Application Form.
Content of the page
Contenders can fill applications by reaching its web page, that is, uohyd.ac.in Last date for submitting University of Hyderabad Application Form is 21-03-2017 and 25-03-2017 according to the posts. So, promptly access via e-mail and apply against University of Hyderabad Vacancy. Job finders who are searching for further details in regard to University of Hyderabad Recruitment 2017 may go through below mentioned page which is well maintained by team members of recruitmentresult.com
University of Hyderabad Recruitment
|University Name||University of Hyderabad|
|Name Of Posts||Research Associate|
Senior Research Fellow
|Last date of receipt of Application||Research Associate: 25-03-2017|
Senior Research Fellow: 21-03-2017
University of Hyderabad Vacancies:
- Research Associate
- Senior Research Fellow
Required Qualification for Hyderabad University Recruitment:
|Posts Name||Required Qualification|
|Senior Research Fellow||Degree of M.Sc or M.Tech in any branch of biology/ bioinformatics/ computational biology/ computer sciences/ Mathematics/ Physics with First division and NET or GATE qualified|
Must Go Through These Articles:
Match your age limit with required:
- Applying candidates for Hyderabad University Vacancies must meet age- criteria for available positions.
- Relaxation in upper age will be provided to reserved category candidates as per the norms of organization.
Offered Salary for Hyderabad University Vacancy:
|Posts Name||Offered Salary|
|Research Associate||Rs. 36,000/- P.M. + 30% HRA.|
|Senior Research Fellow||Rs. 28,000/p.m. + Eligible HRA|
Mode of Hiring for University of Hyderabad Jobs:
- Candidates will be hired for stated positions on the basis of performance level in test and Interview conducted by the recruitment team University.
- No TA / DA would be paid for attending the interview.
Check Tips That Helps You to Qualify Interview Easily:-
How to apply for University of Hyderabad Recruitment?
- Those candidates who are going to apply for available positions are firstly required to fill an application form on a plain paper by visiting the official website of www.uohyd.ac.in.
- After that press on “Recruitment” tab under “ADMINISTRATION” section visible at the bottom of homepage.
- Then you are required to choose suitable link of the concerned notification and read it thoroughly.
- After reading complete details you are required to fill an application form in correct format. The candidates should also enclose detailed CV and the name/email id/telephone numbers of three referees
- Attach all the Xerox copies of all documents in support of educational qualifications and experience and one photocopy of recent photograph on space provided in application.
- Finally send your application form via e-mail address given below.
E-mail Address and Important Dates:
|Posts Name||E-mail Address||Last date to submit application form|
|Senior Research Fellowemail@example.com||21-03-2017|
Check Now: Latest Jobs in Hyderabad
You can go through Official Notification Link to collect all the details about the University of Hyderabad Recruitment 2017. If you have any query related to Hyderabad University Careers than you can simply leave a comment on the below stated comment box. Our experts will try to solve your problem as soon as possible.
Something That You Should Put An Eye On
|Upcoming Government Jobs||Latest Recruitments|
|Latest Private Jobs||Jobs by Organization|
|Free Job Updates||Latest Jobs Openings For Freshers|
|Best State Government Jobs||Employment News This Week Highlights|