University of Hyderabad Recruitment
An advertisement has circulated related to University of Hyderabad Recruitment. University has invited applications from intending candidates for filling up various posts of Part time Administrative Assistant, Lab attendant and Technical Assistant. Eligible candidates who wish to fill these available vacancies in University may apply now for University of Hyderabad Recruitment 2017.
This Page Includes:
Interested candidates can send their applications offline for the concerned post prior to the last date as mentioned below on this page that is well settled by the team of recruitmentresult.com. Candidates willing to get hired in this reputed university can avail this chance of University of Hyderabad Vacancy as soon as possible.
University of Hyderabad Recruitment
|Organization Name||University of Hyderabad|
|No. Of Posts||06|
|Last date of receipt of Application||18th January 2017|
University of Hyderabad Vacancies and Required Eligibility:
|Position Name||No. of Posts||Qualification and experience|
|Part time Administrative Assistant||01||Bachelor’s degree with basic knowledge of computers (MSOffice).|
|Lab Attendant (SB Lab)||01||Class XII pass with 5 years of experience of working in HIV lab.|
|Lab Attendant (KM Lab)||02||Class X pass with 5 years of experience of working in microbial cell culture.|
|Technical Assistant||02||M.Sc / B.Tech (Bio-technology) with basic knowledge in molecular biology, microbiology, cell culture etc.|
You Can Also Check: Jobs As Per Your Qualification
Willing contenders must meet the age criteria for the above said posts as per rules. The relaxation in age may also be admissible to reserved category candidates according to norms of university.
University of Hyderabad Recruitment: Official Notification
|Name of Post||Pay Scale|
|Part time Administrative Assistant||Rs. 8,094/-|
|Lab Attendant (SB Lab)||Rs.14,910/-|
|Lab attendant (KM Lab)|
Mode of Hiring for University of Hyderabad Jobs:
- Aspirants who will be found fit into the objectives of the projects for post for which you are applying will be called for the interview and only short-listed candidates would have to appear for interview.
- Intimation for interview will be sent via email. No TA / DA would be paid for attending the interview.
Go Through Below Given Articles:
How to apply for University of Hyderabad Recruitment?
- Applicants, satisfying the eligibility criteria and willing to apply for this recruitment notification, are firstly required to fill an application form on a plain paper by visiting the official website of www.uohyd.ac.in.
- Go for “Recruitment” tab visible at the middle of homepage.
- Now, choose the suitable link of the concerned notification and read it thoroughly.
- Fill an application form in correct format and attach Xerox copies of all documents in support of educational qualifications and experience and one photocopy of recent photograph on space provided in application.
- Envelope containing application and other requisite documents should be super scribed with “Application for the post of………..” and send it to the postal address which is mention below on this page.
- Applications received after the due date will be summarily rejected.
- Shortlisted candidates will be required to appear for Interview process at below mentioned address. Other details regarding interview will be intimated via email.
Prof. Sharmistha Banerjee,
Department of Biochemistry,
School of Life Sciences, University of Hyderabad,
School of Life Sciences,
South Campus, University of Hyderabad,
Gachibowli, Hyderabad 500 046
Check Now: Latest Jobs in Hyderabad
Last date to submit Application: 18th January 2017
You can go through Official notification Link to collect all the details about the University of Hyderabad Recruitment 2017. If you have any query related to this posts, than you can simply leave a comment on the below stated comment box. Our experts will try to solve your problem as soon as possible.
Something That You Should Put An Eye On
|Upcoming Government Jobs||Latest Recruitments|
|Latest Private Jobs||Jobs by Organization|
|Free Job Updates||Latest Jobs Openings For Freshers|
|Best State Government Jobs||Employment News This Week Highlights|