University of Hyderabad Recruitment
New Non-Teaching Jobs notification titled as University of Hyderabad Recruitment has been promulgated to notify the job seekers about 15 vacant posts in Non-Teaching department. University of Hyderabad wants to hire eligible and work oriented candidates to appoint for the vacant post. So those who are interested to grab University of Hyderabad Job Vacancy shall apply for the same but after ensuring their eligibility criteria. Scroll down this page to get more details regarding University of Hyderabad Recruitment 2017.
Key contents of this page:
University of Hyderabad is inviting online applications from enthusiastic job seekers. Interested candidates can visit the official website of the university and download the application form by following below provided steps before its closing date that is 29.09.2017. After submission of online application forms candidate have to send the hard copy of system generated application form at below provided postal address through speed or registered post. The team of recruitmentresult.com is providing all the significant details regarding University of Hyderabad Recruitment 2018 on this page. So have a look…
University of Hyderabad Recruitment
|University name||University of Hyderabad|
|Post name||Non-Teaching Jobs|
|Number of vacancy||15|
|Last date to submit applications||29.09.2017|
University of Hyderabad Vacancy Details:
|Post Code||Post Name||Number of Vacancies|
|LI||Documentation-cum Technical Assistant / Librarian||01|
|JOA||Junior Office Assistant||01|
|JPA||Junior Professional Assistant||01|
Candidates who are going to apply for University of Hyderabad Non-Teaching Jobs must possess Intermediate (10+2)/ Graduation in any discipline/Master’s degree/SSC or equivalent from a recognized university or institute in relevant disciplines.
You May Check More Job Opportunities, From Here:-
Age and pay structure for University of Hyderabad Jobs:
|Post Name||Age limitation||Remuneration|
|Documentation-cum Technical Assistant / Librarian||40||PB-2 – Rs. 9300-34800/-|
Grade Pay Rs. 4200/-
|Junior Office Assistant||30||PB-1 – Rs.5200-20200/- Grade Pay Rs.1900/-|
|Stenographer||PB-1 – Rs.5200-20200/- Grade Pay Rs.2400/-|
|Laboratory Attendant||PB-1 – Rs.5200-20200/- Grade Pay Rs.1800/-|
|Professional Assistant||40||PB-2 Rs. 9300-34800/- Grade Pay Rs. 4200/-|
|Junior Professional Assistant||30||PB-1 – Rs.5200-20200/- Grade Pay Rs.2800/-|
|Library Attendant||PB-1 – Rs.5200-20200/- Grade Pay Rs.1800/-|
|Mess Supervisor||PB-1 – Rs.5200-20200/- Grade Pay Rs.2400/-|
Age relaxation to reserved categories will be as per the norms of the Government of India. PWD candidates will get 10 years and SC/ST Category candidates will get 5 years relaxation in age and OBC will get 3 years relaxation in age.
Download PDF: University of Hyderabad Recruitment Notification
- General/OBC/Third Category candidates have to pay Rs. 500/- as application fee.
- SC/ST/PWD/Women candidates have to pay Rs. 150/- as application fee.
- Payment of application fee should be made through online mode.
Selection will be made on the basis of candidates’ previous track record and their performance in the Test/skill test. So candidates are advised to fill the details in application form wisely and also perform their best in other selection rounds.
Read Now: Techniques To Prepare for Written Exam
How to apply for University of Hyderabad Recruitment?
- First of all, candidates need to login to the official website of the university that is “uohyd.ac.in”.
- Now hit on the “Recruitment” tab of the “Administration” section presented in the end list of the homepage.
- After that, press on the “Registrar’s Office Employment Notification for Non-Teaching Positions Date Posted: 09-08-2017 Due Date: 18-09-2017” link available on the page.
- Choose and hit on the desired post advertisement for which you are going to apply.
- Read the detailed advertisement carefully.
- After that choose ‘create one’ link to create new account.
- When you create a new account you need to Login your account and start with Filling an Online Application Form.
- Now upload all required documents like pass port size photo and resume etc as asked.
- Finally submit your Application Form, and get a print out of it for further use.
- After that, send the system generated hard copy of the form at the mentioned postal address after attaching important enclosures along with them and enclosing it in the envelope.
Assistant Registrar (Recruitment Cell),
Room No. 221, First Floor, Administration Building
University of Hyderabad, Prof. C.R. Rao Road
Central University P.O., Gachibowli
Hyderabad-500 046, Telangana, India
Check Here: Latest Jobs In Telangana
- The last date for receipt of filled-in applications and send the system generated by post: 29.09.2017
- ‘Online’ payment link will be active till: 18.09.2017
For more details regarding University of Hyderabad Recruitment 2017–2018 you may go through this Official Link. Follow us on face book and Google plus.
Something That You Should Put An Eye On
|Jobs by Organization||Upcoming Government Jobs|
|Jobs By Qualification||Latest Private Jobs|
|Latest Jobs Openings For Freshers||Free Job Updates|
|Best State Government Jobs||Employment News This Week Highlights|