University of Hyderabad Recruitment
University of Hyderabad has released a notification to hire candidates for the JRF/SRF & Gr B, C Non-Teaching Positions. Candidates interested to apply for the University of Hyderabad Recruitment 2019 can fill online application form before last date.
Hyderabad University Recruitment Important links
|University Of Hyderabad Non-Teaching Staff Recruitment Notification||Read Here|
|University Of Hyderabad Jr. Research Fellow Recruitment Notification||Read Here|
|University Of Hyderabad Recruitment Link||Press Here|
|University of Hyderabad Official Portal||Press Here|
UOH Recruitment: Highlights
- Organization Name: University of Hyderabad, Hyderabad, Telangana, India.
- Post Name: JRF/SRF & Gr B, C Non-Teaching Positions
- Category: University of Hyderabad Recruitment 2019
- Application Mode: Online
- Non-Teaching Staff Application Process Last Date: 22-04-2019
- Research Fellow Application Last Date: 01-04-2019
- Official Website: www.uohyd.ac.in
University of Hyderabad Recruitment
Q-1: University of Hyderabad Vacancy Details
|Department||Name of The post||No of Vacancy|
|Junior Engineer (Civil)- Posts||02|
|Junior Engineer (Electrical)-||03|
|Junior Professional Assistant||01|
|Jr. Research Fellow||01|
Read Here: Daily Job Updates
Q-2: What Qualification is needed for UOHyd Recruitment?
|Name of Post||Qualification & Experience|
|Junior Engineer (Civil)||Bachelor’s degree in Civil Engineering from a recognized University/ Institute|
|Junior Engineer (Electrical)||Bachelor’s degree in Electrical Engineering from a recognized University/ Institute|
|Senior Assistant||Graduation in any discipline from a recognized university.|
|Stenographer||Graduation in any discipline from a recognized University.|
|Laboratory Attendant||Intermediate (10+2) or equivalent with science subjects from a recognized Board.|
|Junior Professional Assistant||Bachelor’s degree in Library Science/ Library & Information Science.|
|Library Attendant||SSC or equivalent examination from any State/ Central Education Board and Certificate in Library Science/ Library & Information Science from any recognized institute.|
|Hospital Attendant||SSC or equivalent with science subjects from any State or Central Board|
|Jr. Research Fellow||M. Sc./M. Tech. in Life Sciences/ Biochemistry/ Biotechnology or equivalent with at least 60% aggregate marks with NET/GATE qualification.|
Avail Now: Latest Jobs By Qualification
Q-3: What is the Age Limit for the University of Hyderabad Jobs?
|Name of Post||Age Limit|
|Junior Engineer||40 years|
|Junior Professional Assistant|
|Jr. Research Fellow|
Q-4: How much is the Salary for the Hyderabad University Jobs?
- For For JEs & SA: Level – 6 (Rs. 35,400 – 1,12,400)
- For Stenographer: Level – 4 (Rs 25,500 – 81,100)
- For Laboratory Attendant: Level – 1 (Rs 18,000 – 56, 900)
- For Junior Professional Assistant: Level – 5 (Rs 29,200 – 92,300)
- For Library Attendant & Hospital Attendant: Level – 1 (Rs 18,000 – 56,900)
- For Jr. Research Fellow: Rs.25,000 plus HRA
Check Out: Top 10 Highest Paying Government Jobs
Q-5: What Will Be The University of Hyderabad Recruitment Process?
University of Hyderabad will shortlist candidates as per the application. After that shortlisted candidates will be called to participate in Interview.
Q-6: How much is the Application fee for University Of Hyderabad JE Recruitment?
- Gen & OBC : Rs.500/-
- SC/ST: Rs.150/-
Q-7: How to Apply for University of Hyderabad Recruitment 2019?
You can apply for University of Hyderabad Jobs by following the simple procedure as mentioned below:
- Log on to the official website of University of Hyderabad that is www.uohyd.ac.in
- Move your cursor towards ‘Administration’ tab available at the bottom of the home page.
- Hit on ‘Recruitment’ option from the dropped down list.
- Go through “Employment Notification for Group ‘B’ and Group ‘C’ Non-Teaching positions” and “Jr. Research Fellow” link to apply for latest University of Hyderabad Vacancies.
- Ensure requirements from University of Hyderabad Recruitment Notification.
- Interested candidates applying for the Non-Teaching Staff positions can fill the online application form and take a print out of it for future use.
- Candidates applying for the Jr. Research Fellow posts have to send their detailed curriculum vitae (including their email and contact no.) by e-mail to email@example.com on or before 01 Apr 2019.
Also Get: Employment News This Week Highlights
University of Hyderabad Recruitment 2019
University of Hyderabad Recruitment Notification for Jr. Research Fellow and Non-Teaching Staff posts has been released on the official website. You can download the official Notification for University of Hyderabad Vacancies through the direct link given above.
Applicants who are interested in Hyderabad University Vacancy they first have to ensure their eligibility. University of Hyderabad will shortlist the candidates according to the CV and after that shortlisted candidate will participate in Interview.
To know more details of University of Hyderabad Recruitment 2019 stay in touch with us by subscribing our free email service or following us on Facebook and Google +.
Something That You Should Put An Eye On
|Upcoming Government Jobs||Latest Recruitments|
|Best State Government Jobs||Jobs by Organization|
|Free Job Updates||Latest Jobs Openings For Freshers|