UP Board Registration
Candidates can grab entire information regarding UP Board Registration from here…! Board of High School and Intermediate Education Uttar Pradesh, Allahabad is all planned to start the UP Board Regular/Pvt Registration process. Every year lacks of candidates register themselves for 10th /12th class examination. Whereas, it is mandatory for the students to get yourself register for examination and for this you need to fill UP Board Application Form with the prescribed fees and also within the stipulated time. Candidates can gain entire info regarding UP Board Registration 2018 such as vital dates and lots more from below section.
This Page Includes:
Board will conduct exam in the month of March/April 2018 10th /12th exams and for that Board of High School and Intermediate Education Uttar Pradesh will begun the registration process soon. However the last date for Collection of Exam Fee by Principal is 20/08/2017 and the deadline for Submission of the Exam Fee through the Challan by the Administrative of the college is 25/08/2017. For other related details about UP Board Registration 2018, go through this page which is well modified by the team members of recruitmentresult.com.
UP Board Registration
Students who wish to register themselves for 10th /12th exams, they have to qualified or passed in previous class.
Steps to fill UP Board Application Form:
Students who want to register themselves under UP Board10th / 12th Registration process, they need to follow below given instructions, so have a glance…
- First and the foremost step is that candidates need to visit the authorized website of the Board that is upmsp.edu.in as UP Board Registration form is available there.
- After visiting on home page “Notification” section and hit the link of “Notification for Online Form filling of High School and Inter Exam 2018 – 14/07/2017” which is provided at the middle of the page.
- This will redirect you on new PDF notification page, where you are required to read it thoroughly.
- After reading all details, candidates need to press app link through which they can register themselves by filling the required details.
- Now, Fill UP Board Online Application Form with all required and mandatory details and after that you need to pay the application fee in a prescribed way.
- For the final submission of application form, candidates need to select “Submit” tab, after paying fees.
- At last, don’t forget to take a print out of format of filled application from for future reference.
Get Official Notification: UP Board Application Form
Documents To Be Required:
Following is the list of documents that are mandatory to hold while doing registration process, so candidates must have it before proceeding registration process.
- Valid ID proof
- Previous year academic record
- Passport size photograph
- Date of birth certificate
- Caste certificate
|Description of Event||Confirmed Last Date|
|Collection of Exam Fee by Principal||20/08/2017|
|Submission of the Exam Fee through the Challan by the Administrative of the college||25/08/2017|
|The intimation of Submitting the Exam Fee and Uploading of the Students Personal Educational Details||06/09/2017|
|After 20 Aug, Submission of the Exam fee with late fee of 100/-||15/09/2017|
|The intimation of Submitting the Exam Fee with Fine and Uploading of the Students Personal Educational Details||20/09/2017|
|The Check List & probing of the Candidates Personal Details like Name, Parents name, Date of birth, Subject)||21/09/2017 to 30/09/2017|
|If Any Mistake Found in the Candidate’s Personal Details like Name, Parents name then Re –Uploading of the Details||01/10/2017 to 10/10/2017|
Read Also: Techniques To Prepare for Written Exam
For more details regarding UP Board Registration 2018, candidates are advised to go through this Official Site link and for regular updates regarding UP Board Regular / Private Registration, candidates are advised to stay tuned with this portal of recruitmentresult.com as we will update this page whenever necessary. So till then, stay connected….
Something That You Should Put An Eye On
|UP Board Intermediate Syllabus||UP Board 10th Syllabus|
|UP Board Admit Card||UP Board 12th Results|
|UP Board 10th Result||UP Board 12th Date Sheet|
|Last Minute Exam Preparation Tips||How to Prepare for Written Exam|
|UP Board 10th Date Sheet||Board Exam Paper|