UPSC CMS 2019
Medical services Department are just as important as administrative affairs, revenue, engineering or any other service are important. Union Public Service Commission (UPSC) will invite applications from eligible candidates for UPSC CMS 2019.
Union Public Service Commission is going to release UPSC CMS 2019 Notification for Combined Medical Services Examination in order to recruit medical officers in different departments of central government like railways, ordinance factory etc. So, check UPSC CMS Exam Date, Eligibility Criteria and other important details from here.
Highlights Of This Page:
UPSC CMS 2019 Exam Date:
UPSC is leading this CMS exam every year to enroll candidates in medical graduates Central Government Organizations and Services. It is expected that the UPSC CMS 2019 application form will be available in the month of May 2019. The mode of application will be online only.
Individuals can visit below part of this page to gain more information regarding UPSC CMS 2019 which is well created by the team of recruitmentresult.com.
UPSC CMS 2019
|Organization Name||Union Public Service Commission|
|Name Of Exam||Combined Medical Services Examination, 2018|
|Last Date To Apply For UPSC CMS 2019||April 2019|
|UPSC CMS 2019 Exam Date||June 2019|
UPSC CMS Eligibility Criteria:
All the aspirants are advised to check required eligibility criteria such as nationality/ educational qualification etc from here.
Candidate must be attaining the nationality as he / she must be
- A Citizen of India
- A subject of Nepal, or
- A subject of Bhutan, or
- A Tibetan refugee who came over to India before the 1st January, 1962 with the intention of permanently settling in India.
Get Best Answer: How to Prepare for UPSC CMS Exam
UPSC CMS 2019 Educational Qualification:
Applicants who have desire to apply for these job openings should have passed the written and practical parts of the final MBBS Examination.
UPSC CMS 2019 Age Limit:
To apply for UPSC CMS 2019 contenders must have completing 32 years as on 1st August 2019. The upper age limit prescribed above will be offered age moderation to
- Scheduled Caste or a Scheduled Tribe: equal to a maximum of five years.
- Other Backward Classes: equal to a maximum of three years.
- State of Jammu and Kashmir (took residence from1st January 1980 to 31st December 1989) till the maximum of five years.
UPSC CMS Application Fee:
- Contenders belonging to General category should pay Rs.200/- as application fee.
- Candidates can pay fee either by depositing the money in any Branch of SBI by cash, or by using net banking facility of SBI, State Bank of Bikaner & Jaipur / State Bank of Hyderabad / State Bank of Mysore / State Bank of Patiala / State Bank of Travancore or by using Visa / Master Credit / Debit Card.
- Female Candidates / SC / ST / PH / women category candidates are exempted from payment of fee.
Do You Know: How To Pay Fees Online Through Credit/Debit Card
As per UPSC CMS 2019 Selection Process, the engagement of appliers will be purely based on their qualifying marks in Combined Medical Services exam and personal Interview which will be taken by selection panel of Union Public Service Commission. Candidates who have been successfully obtaining the scores in the online exam will be eligible to appear in Interview cum personality test.
UPSC CMS Exam Pattern:
Examination will be held in two parts Part-I & Part-II.
Part-I Computer Based Examination:
Computer based examination will be held in two papers, each Paper carrying a maximum of 250 marks.
Paper – I:
|Paper I (Code No. 1)||Questions||Maximum Marks|
Paper – II:
|Paper I (Code No. 1)||Questions||Maximum Marks|
|Gynaecology & Obstetrics||40|
|Preventive & Social Medicine||40|
Must Check Below Shared Links:
Candidates who qualified written examination then will be called for personal interview/personality test. This test is of 100 marks. This is done by the recruitment panel of union public service commission to recruit eligible candidates to fill the vacant post. Candidates who get selected through personal interview then will have to appear for document verification process.
UPSC CMS 2019 Exam Centres:
Check Out List Of: CMS Preparation Books
How to Apply For UPSC CMS 2019 Exam?
- To apply for UPSC exam may apply online through the official site that is www.upsc.gov.in.
- From homepage, hit “Examination Notification” tab to download UPSC CMS Advertisement.
- Read entire details from UPSC Combined Medical Services Notification and open official site i.e. www.upsconline.nic.in.
- From home page, hit on “ONLINE APPLICATION FOR VARIOUS EXAMINATIONS OF UPSC” available on the middle side.
- After that, hit “Click Here for PART I भाग- I के लिए यहां क्लिक करें” and Read & Understood all ‘Important Instructions and Detailed Instructions’.
- Then, hit “Yes” option and fill UPSC CMS Online Registration formwith all personal details and hit “Continue” button to complete the online registration process.
- Thereafter, select “Click Here for Part II भाग- II के लिए यहां क्लिक करें” link to fill UPSC CMS Application Form.
- Now, Fill all the details in UPSC CMS Online Form in correct manner and attach the required documents / certificates with the application form and hit on “submit” button.
- At last, take print out of filled Union Public Service Commission application form for future use.
UPSC CMS 2019 Important Dates:
|Publication of UPSC CMS 2019 notification will be||From March 2019|
|Beginning of the UPSC CMS application process||From March 2019|
|Last date for the UPSC CMS 2019 application process||From April 2019|
|UPSC CMS 2019Admit card Download||3 week prior to Exam|
|UPSC CMS 2019 Examination date||June 2019|
|Declaration of the UPSC CMS results||September/October 2019|
Candidates need to open the Official Link for collecting more information regarding UPSC CMS 2019. Dear aspirants to get latest updates about this notification through this web page, you may subscribe us to get free email alerts directly to your inbox.
Something That You Should Put An Eye On
|UPSC CMS Result||UPSC CMS Cut Off|
|UPSC CMS Admit Card||UPSC CMS Answer Key|
|UPSC Entrance Exam||UPSC Notification|
|Best UPSC Preparation Books||Medical Entrance Exams|