Want to Apply for UPSC CMS? If yes, then apply now before the last date should be reached i.e. 25th May 2018. Union Public Service Commission has released UPSC CMS 2018 Notification for Combined Medical Services Examination, 2018.
Applicants, who’re willing to get recruitment of Junior Scale Posts, Asst Divisional Medical Officer in Central Health Services, Assistant Medical Officer & General Duty Medical Officer Gr-II, they must apply for UPSC CMS Exam which will be held on 22-07-2018.
Highlights Of This Page:
Aspirants, what are you waiting for? Access the below provided direct link and fill UPSC CMS Online Application Form before the end date. This year, UPSC Combined Medical Services Exam will be held in 41 cities across the nation.
Candidates can visit below section of this page to gain more information regarding UPSC CMS 2018-19 well created by the team of recruitmentresult.com. Read entire details through UPSC Combined Medical Services Exam 2018 Notification.
|Organization Name||Union Public Service Commission|
|Name Of Exam||Combined Medical Services Examination, 2018|
|Last Date To Apply For UPSC CMS 2018||25-05-2018|
|UPSC CMS 2018 Exam Date||22-07-2018|
Services / Posts to which recruitment is to be made are as follows:
- Assistant Divisional Medical Officer in the Railways: 300 Posts
- Assistant Medical Officer in Indian Ordnance Factories Health Services: 16 Posts
- Junior Scale Posts in Central Health Services: 138 Posts
- General Duty Medical Officer in New Delhi Municipal council
- General Duty Medical Gr.-II in East Delhi Municipal Corporation, North Delhi Municipal Corporation and South Delhi Municipal Corporation
UPSC CMS Eligibility Criteria:
Candidate must be attaining the nationality as he / she must be
- A Citizen of India
- A subject of Nepal, or
- A subject of Bhutan, or
- A Tibetan refugee who came over to India before the 1st January, 1962 with the intention of permanently settling in India.
Applicants who have desire to apply for these job openings should have passed the written and practical parts of the final M.B.B.S. Examination.
- Age of the candidates applying against CMS Notification shall be 32 years as on 1st August, 2018, i.e. the candidate must have been born not earlier than 2nd August, 1986.
- Age relaxation will be given to reserved category as per guidelines of union public service commission.
Get PDF: UPSC CMS Notification
UPSC CMS Application Fee:
- General category appliers should need to pay amount of Rs.200/- either by depositing the money in any Branch of SBI by cash, or by using net banking facility of SBI, State Bank of Bikaner & Jaipur / State Bank of Hyderabad / State Bank of Mysore / State Bank of Patiala / State Bank of Travancore or by using Visa / Master Credit / Debit Card.
- Female Candidates / SC / ST / PH / women category candidates are exempted from payment of fee.
Do You Know: How To Pay Fees Online Through Credit/Debit Card
Selection of the contenders will be made on the basis of their qualifying marks in Combined Medical Services exam and personal Interview which will be taken by selection panel of Union Public Service Commission.
Scheme of Examination:
Examination will be held in two parts Part-I & Part-II.
Part-I Computer Based Examination:
Computer based examination will be held in two papers, each Paper carrying a maximum of 250 marks.
Paper – I:
|Paper I (Code No. 1)||Questions||Maximum Marks|
Must Check Below Shared Links:
Paper – II:
|Paper I (Code No. 1)||Questions||Maximum Marks|
|Gynaecology & Obstetrics||40|
|Preventive & Social Medicine||40|
Candidates who qualified written examination then will be called for personal interview/personality test. This test is of 100 marks. This is done by the recruitment panel of union public service commission to recruit eligible candidates to fill the vacant post. Candidates who get selected through personal interview then will have to appear for document verification process.
Interview Questions that Definitely Confuse You: Read Now
Centers of Examination:
How to Apply For UPSC CMS 2018 Exam:
- Candidates who find themselves eligible for UPSC exam may apply online through the official site that is www.upsc.gov.in.
- After reaching at homepage, hit “Examination Notification” tab and hit “(511.97 KB)” link to download UPSC CMS Advertisement.
- Read entire details through UPSC Combined Medical Services Notification and open official site i.e. www.upsconline.nic.in.
- From home page, hit on “ONLINE APPLICATION FOR VARIOUS EXAMINATIONS OF UPSC” available on the middle side.
- After that, hit “Click Here for PART I भाग- I के लिए यहां क्लिक करें” and Read & Understood all ‘Important Instructions and Detailed Instructions’.
- Then, hit “Yes” option and fill UPSC CMS Online Registration form with all personal details and hit “Continue” button to complete the online registration process.
- Thereafter, select “Click Here for Part II भाग- II के लिए यहां क्लिक करें” link to fill UPSC CMS Application Form.
- Now, Fill all the details in UPSC CMS Online Form in correct manner and attach the required documents / certificates with the application form and hit on “submit” button.
- At last, take print out of filled Union Public Service Commission application form for future use.
UPSC CMS 2018 Important Dates:
|End of Online Application/ Fee submission||25-05-2018|
|Admit Cards||Tentatively in the First Week of July 2018|
|UPSC CMS Exam Date||22-07-2018|
Candidates need to open the Official Link for collecting more information regarding UPSC CMS 2018-19. Dear aspirants to get latest updates about this notification through this web page, you may subscribe us to get free email alerts directly to your inbox.
Something That You Should Put An Eye On
|UPSC CMS Cut Off||UPSC Notification|
|UPSC CMS Result||UPSC CMS Admit Card|
|UPSC CMS Answer Key||UPSC Books|
|UPSC Exam Pattern||UPSC Previous Year Question|