Dr A.P.J. Abdul Kalam Technical University is going to start UPSEE Counselling from 25th June 2018 onwards. Candidates can fill the UPSEE Counselling Registration Form for Round 1 till the last date that is 29-06-2018.
Candidates have to choose their colleges and courses in the order of priority and lock their choices. After Registration, payment of registration fee, uploading of documents UPSEE Qualified candidates may appear for UPSEE Counselling 2018 on schedule date and time.
UPSEE Counselling Dates!!!
After each Round 1, 2, 3, the UPSEE Counselling Seat Allotment result will be announced. UPSEE Counselling Round 1 Result will be announced on 2nd July 2018. Applicants can select to take the seat as announced in the result or upgrade in the next round.
Other information such as date of Document Verification round, seat allotment and Counselling Procedure regarding UPSEE Counseling Schedule are structured below by team members of recruitmentresult.com
UPSEE Counseling Schedule:
|UPSEE Round 1 Counselling|
|Registration, Payment of Registration Fee Uploading of Document||25th – 29th June 2018|
|Document Verification||26th – 30th June 2018|
|Choice locking||26th June – 1st July 2018|
|UPSEE Seat Allotment Result||2nd July 2018|
|Seat confirmation||2nd – 5th July 2018|
|UPSEE Round 2 Counselling|
|Registration, payment of Registration Fee Uploading of Document for UPTU UPSEE Counselling||6th – 7th July 2018|
|Document Verification||7th – 8th July 2018|
|Choice Filling||7th – 9th July 2018|
|Seat Allotment Result||10th July 2018|
|Seat confirmation||10th – 12th July 2018|
|UPSEE Round 3 Counselling|
|Registration, payment of Registration Fee Uploading of Document for AKDU UPSEE Counselling||13th – 14th July 2018|
|Document Verification||14th – 15th July 2018|
|Choice Filling||14th – 16th July 2018|
|UPSEE 2018 Counselling Seat Allotment Result||17th July 2018|
|Seat confirmation||17th – 19th July 2018|
|Physical reporting||20th – 23rd July 2018|
Hit Here to Check: UPSEE Counseling Schedule 2018
Who are not eligible for UPSEE Counseling?
- Those candidates who opted withdraw option for the counselling.
- Those aspirants who did not choose either FREEZE or FLOAT option after first time seat allotment
- Those candidates who became ineligible after the online document verification
Who are eligible for Uttar Pradesh SEE 2018 Counseling?
There are Four Groups of eligible candidates:
Group–I (Fresh candidates):
- Fresh candidates who are not registered in the earlier round can register and pay the registration fee to participate in this round.
- Those who are registered earlier but not paid registration fee need to pay registration fee to participate in this round.
- Those who have registered and also paid registration fee but not submitted any choices in the earlier round
- Only fresh candidates are permitted to submit fresh choices in this round.
Group–II (Freeze candidates):
- Those candidates would not be allowed to submit fresh choices or modify choices.
- Their earlier allotted seat would be retained; however their allotted category may be upgraded as per business rules.
Group–III (Float candidates):
Those candidates would not be allowed to submit fresh choices or modify choices. Their earlier allotted seat would be retained. However, they would be considered for up gradation.
Group-IV (Candidate with no seat allotted):
Those candidates would not be allowed to submit fresh choices or modify choices if they have submitted choices earlier and no seat allotted.
Read Here: Ways to Get Education Loans for Students
UPTU Admission Procedure 2018:
After completion of the UPTU counselling process, candidates will have to report at the allotted college with a provisional allotment letter. Applicants also have to carry the remaining amount of fee & all relevant documents.
It is obligatory to pay the remaining admission fee to confirm their seat & admission. Or else, the seat will be allotted to another candidate. Candidates, those allotted a seat & get admission in the allotted institution, the fee submitted by them during counseling.
UPSEE Counselling Procedure
UPSEE Online Counseling Procedure consists of the following steps:
- Registration and Verification Of Documents
- Choice Filling
- Confirmation of Seat
Step 1: Registration and Verification Of Documents:
- First of all aspirants will have to register by submitting a Demand Draft of fee that is drawn in favour of “Finance Officer, Uttar Pradesh Technical University, Lucknow”, at any of the document verification centres.
- On completion of verification, contenders will obtain PIN / OTP (One Time Password) for filling choices through SMS on his / her on registered Mobile Number.
- The OTP numbers is necessary for next step of counseling, so applicants must ensure that he/she received One Time Password.
- Along it, candidates are required to bring all the original documents along with two photocopies of each at the designated verification centers to verify your Document.
Check Here: Counseling Procedure in Detail
Step 2: UPSEE Counselling Choice Filling:
- Candidates have to login by using OTP and fill choices of colleges and courses according to priority in UPSEE 2018 Counselling.
- They must know that after deadline, no modification is possible in the order of choices, thus care must be taken while arranging options.
- Schedule to submit the choices, for each round, are given in the table above and aspirants may check it from there.
Step 3: UPSEE Counseling Seat Allotment Result:
- On the basis of the given choices by the candidates and their rank in UPSEE/JEE Main 2018, seats will be allocated to the candidates.
- Once the seat is allotted to the candidate, no change in the Institution / Branch is admissible for UPSEE Counselling.
- UPSEE Seat Allotment through UPSEE Counselling will be carried out strictly in accordance with the UPSEE-2018 merit of the candidate.
Step 4: Confirmation of Seat:
- When process of Choice filling is over and choices are locked by candidates, seats are allotted based on seat preference and merit position/ rank of candidates for UPSEE Counselling.
- Contender who is successful in receiving a seat, are need to confirm his/her allotted seat by depositing required confirmation fee within particular period.
- If a candidate, who is allotted a seat, do not deposit fee within particular period, his/her allotment of seat is automatically cancelled.
- In that case seat becomes accessible for other interested rank holders of UPSEE-2017.
Counselling Tips & Techniques – Check Here
UPSEE Counselling 2018 Fees:
|General / OBC category||Rs. 20000/-|
|SC/ ST category||Rs. 12000/-|
Candidates can pay this fee through online mode via Debit Card / Credit Card / Internet Banking.
List of credentials Required for UPSEE 2018 Counselling Verification:
- Admit Card of UPSEE 2018/ JEE Main 2018 (whichever is applicable)
- Mark sheet of class X and XII
- Character certificate, as issued by the institute last attended
- Certificate of Medical Fitness issued by a competent authority
- Domicile certificate (if applicable)
- Category certificate for candidates belonging to OBC/SC/ST category
- Subcategory certificate (for candidates belonging to Freedom fighters/Armed forces/Physically handicapped category)
- Income certificate (applicable only for economically weaker only)
- GDDA category certificate
- Rural Weightage certificate
UPSEE Counselling Verification Documents Required– Check List
UPSEE Counselling Document Verification Centers:
Here we’re providing you the tentative list of UPSEE Counselling centres where verification will be done, please have a look…
|UPSEE Counselling College Code||District||Name and Address of Institutes|
|Anand Engineering College, NH2, Agra-Mathura Highway, Keetham, Agra-282007|
|002||Faculty of Engineering & Technology. Agra College, Agra|
|004||Raja Balwant Singh Engineering Technical Campus, Bichpuri, Agra|
|338||K.P. Engineering College, NH-2 Agra-Firozabad Road Etmadpur, Agra 283202|
|602||Aashlar Business School, Mahuan, NH-2 ,Near Toll Plaza, Agra|
|Aligarh College of Engineering & Technology, Aligarh|
|340||Vivekanand College of Technology & Management, Mathura Bypass, Near Khair Road, 500 Mtrs From Nadapul, ALIGARH -202002|
|341||Institute of Technology & Management, Aligarh-Palwal-Delhi Road,, Karsua, ALIGARH-202001|
|524||Vision Institute of Technology, Aligarh|
|United College of Engineering and Research, A- 31, UPSIDC, Naini, Allahabad 211004|
|138||BBS College of Engineering and Technology, Allahabad, Pin – 211013|
|162||Shambhunath Institute of Engineering & Technology, Allahabad|
|283||LDC Institute of Technical Studies, Allahabad|
|364||S. P Memorial Institute of Technology , G.T Road, Kaushambi, Allahabad|
|470||Devprayag Institute of Technical Studies, Phaphamau, Allahabad-211013|
|139||Banda||Kali Charan Nigam Institute of Technology, Naraini Road, Banda|
|Khandelwal College of Management Science & Technology, Bareilly|
|450||Shri ram Murti Smarak College of Engineering technology & Research, 13th K.M. Bareilly Nainital Road, Prahladpur, Ram Murti Puram, Abhaipur, Bhojipura, BAREILLY-243122|
|474||Shri Siddhi Vinayak Institute of Technology, 10th Km. Stone Nainital Road ,Bareilly- 243202|
|476||Future Institute of Engineering & Technology, 18th Milestone, NH-24, Bareilly-Lucknow Road, Faridpur, Bareilly|
|Kunwar Satyavira College of Engineering & Management, Bijnor City, Bijnor-246701|
|501||R V Institute of Technology, 9th KM Milestone, Bijnor – Moradabad Road, Bijnor (UP) – 246728|
|019||Bulandshahr||Marathwada Institute of Technology, Bulandshahar|
|671||Brahmanand Group of Institutions, 195, Khurja G.T. Road, Post Office- Agriculture, DistrictBulandshahr, U.P. 203001|
|096||Gautam Budha Nagar||Vishveshwarya Group of Institutions,20 kms from Ghaziabad-Bulandshahr road(NH-91), Near Dadri, Distt-G.B. Nagar(U.P.) 203207|
|099||Harlal Institute of Management & Technology (HIMT), Gautam Budh Nagar|
|132||Greater Noida Institute of Technology (Engineering Institute), Plot No. 7, Knowledge Park – II, Greater Noida- 201 306, UP|
|193||United College of Engineering & Research, Greater Noida|
|222||I.T.S Engineering College, Plot No. 46, Knowledge Park-III, Greater Noida, Dist. Gautam Budh Nagar (U.P.) PIN-201308|
|Inderprashth Engineering College, 63, Site IV-Sahibabad Industrial Area, Suryanagar Flyover Road, Sahibabad, Ghaziabad – 201010, U.P.|
|033||Raj Kumar Goel Institute of Technology, 5th KM Milestone Delhi Meerut Road, Ghaziabad, UP-l201003|
|077||DR. K.N. Modi Institute of Engineering & Technology, Delhi-Meerut Road, Opp. S.B.I. Main Branch, Modinagar Ghaziabad, 201204, UP|
|220||Hi-Tech Institute of Engineering & Technology, Address: 766,26th Km.Stone, Delhi-Hapur Bypass (NH-24). City: Ghaziabad. District: Ghaziabad-201015|
|224||Lord Krishna College of Engineering, 16th KM Stone, Ghaziabad-Hapur Road, NH-24, Near Mother Dairy Plant, Kakrana-245304, UP|
|Institute of Technology & Management (GIDA), Gorakhpur|
|525||Buddha Institute of Technology, CL-1, Sector-7, GIDA, Gorakhpur-273209|
|751||KIPM College of Engineering & Technology, Plot No. BL 1 AND 2 Sector- 9 GIDA – 273209|
|330||Hapur||Saraswati Institute of Engineering & Technology, NH-24,Pawla,Pilkhuwa, Hapur-245304, UP|
|332||Prasad Institute of Technology, Jaunpur|
|144||Jaunpur||Prasad Institute of Technology, Jaunpur|
|145||Jhansi||S.R. Group of Institutions, NH-75, Ambabai, Jhansi|
|MPEC, Kothi Mandhana, Kanpur|
|164||Pranveer Singh Institute of Technology, Kanpur Agra Delhi National Highway-2, Bhauti, Kanpur Nagar-209305|
|165||Kanpur Institute of Technology, A-1, UPSIDC Industrial Area, Roma, Kanpur-208001 (UP) – INDIA|
|254||Bhabha Institute Of Technology, Aunanah Gaon, Near Sheoli, Kanpur Dehat|
|287||Naraina College of Engineering & Technology, 1423/1, Ratanpur,Panki, Kanpur-208020|
|353||Apollo Institute of Technology, Village- Sundhela, Block-Sarsauli, Kanpur-allahabad Highway, KANPUR – 209401|
|310||Kaushambi||DR. Rizvi College of Engineering, Karari, Kaushambi- 212206, UP|
|Bansal Institute of Engineering & Technology, Sitapur Road, Behind Sewa Hospital, NH_24, Lucknow|
|163||Dr M.C. Saxena College of Engineering & Technology, 171 Barawankala, IIM_Dubagga Bypass, Lucknow|
|196||College of Engineering Scinece & Technology, Gaura, Mohanlalganj, Lucknow|
|360||Goel Institute of Technology & Management, Near Indira Canal, Faizabad Road, Lucknow|
|363||Ambalika Institute of management and technology lucknow|
|053||Azad Institute of Engineering & Technology, Azadpuram, adjacent CRPF camp, Post Chandrawal, Bijnour, Lucknow – 226002|
|423||School of Management Sciences (SMS Institute of Technology), Kasimpur Biruha, P.OKasimpur, LUCKNOW -226501|
|431||B.N. College of Engineering & Technology (BNCET), NH-24, Sitapur Road, Bakshi Ka Talab, Lucknow- 226201|
|485||S.R. Institute of Management & Technology, BKT, Lucknow|
|738||Global Group of Institutions, Purseni, NH 24-B, Raebareli Road, Near SGPGI, Mohanlalganj, Lucknow-226301|
|472||Maharajganj||Institute of Technology & Management, Chehari, MahrajganjJ -273303|
|064||Mathura||Hindustan College of Science & Technology, Farah, Mathura (UP)281122|
|065||B.S.A. College of Engineering & Technology, Near New Bus Stand, Mathura – 281004|
|068||Meerut||Meerut Institute of Engineering & Technology, NH-58, Baghpat Road Crossing, Bypass Road, Meerut-250005. (U.P.)|
|069||Radha Govind Group Of Institutions, Anuyogipuram Near Medical College, Garh Road, Meerut|
|127||IIMT Engineering College, Meerut|
|128||Bharat Institute of Technology (School of Engineering), Meerut|
|282||J.P. Institute of Engineering & Technology, Meerut|
|082||Moradabad||Moradabad Institute of Technology, Ram Ganga Vihar, Phase II, Moradabad, 244001|
|521||Kothiwal Institute of Technology & Professional Studies, Pachokra, Haridwar Road, Moradabad|
|083||Muzaffar Nagar||S. D. College of Engineering & Technology, Jansath Road, Muzaffarnagar (UP)|
|084||Bhagwant Institute of Technology, Bhagwantpuram, 17th Mile Stone, Bijnor Delhi Highway Near Ganga Barage, Distt- Muzaffarnagar|
|695||Shri Ram Group of Colleges, Opp. Almaspur Telephone Exchange, Circular Road Muzaffarnagar 251002|
|480||Najibabad||North india Institute of Technology, 7th K.M Bundki Road, Nazibabad|
|187||Raebareli||Feroze Gandhi Institute of Engineering & Technology, Ratapur Chauraha, Raebareli – 229316|
|336||Shamil||Roorkee Engineering & Management Technology Institute Campus : 8 K.M. Shamli-Panipat Road,State Highway-12(Near Manna Mazra), Shamli|
|426||Sultanpur||Doon college of Engineering, VILL + POST-Sunderpur, Tehsil-Behat, District-Saharanpur|
|383||Rajarshi Rananjay Singh Institute of management & Technology, Munshiganj, Amethi, Sultanpur|
|262||Unnao||Institute of Pharmaceutical Sciences & Research (IPSR), Mahadev Campus, Opposite Police Station Sohramau, Sohramau, Unnao-209859|
|108||Varanasi||Rajarshi School of Management & Technology (RSMT), Varanasi|
|428||Kashi Institute of Technology, Varanasi|
|641||Ashoka Institute of Technology & Management, Ashoka Engineering Chauraha, Paharia, Sarnath, Varanasi|
Want to Know? Ways To Get Money For College Fees
To know more about UPSEE Counselling 2018, you need to visit this Official link. You can also bookmark this page by using CTRL+D. If you have any query about UPSEE Counselling then you can ask in comment box which is provided below.
Something That You Should Put An Eye On
|UPSEE Admit Card||UPTU Cut Off|
|UPSEE Application Form||UPSEE Sample Paper|
|UPSEE Syllabus||Top 50 Engineering Colleges In India|
|Engineering Entrance Exam Calendar||UPSEE Results|
|UPSEE Exam Pattern||Entrance Exam in India|