Uttar Pradesh Subordinate Service Selection Commission has promulgated a vacancy advertisement regarding UPSSSC Recruitment. For this concern online applications are invited from eligible contenders to fill up 293 Anudeshak (Instructor) Posts. Candidates seeking for latest jobs in government sector may apply for UPSSSC Recruitment 2017 before the last date to submit application reached.
Interested candidates may apply for Uttar Pradesh Subordinate Service Selection Commission Jobs, by forwarding the completely filled online application in prescribed format available on official site of commission. Aspirants are advised to submit the applications as soon as possible before the last date ends that are stated below on this page of recruitmentresult.com.
|Name of Organization||Uttar Pradesh Subordinate Services Selection Commission|
|Total No. of Vacancies||293|
|Last date to submit form||21st December 2016|
UPSSSC Vacancy Detail:
ITI Instructor: 293 posts
Applying candidates must have passed High School Examination from the Secondary Board of Education U.P. or equivalent and must be possessing Technical Qualification (Diploma) or ITI in relevant subject / trade from UP (ITIs).
Check Here: Jobs As Per Your Qualification
Applying candidates should attain minimum 21 years and maximum age limit of 40 years as on 01-07-2016. Age relaxations will be applicable as per the rules.
Selected candidates for Anudeshak post will be getting the consolidated pay scale of Rs. 9300/- to 34800/- with Grade Pay of Rs. 4200/- per month.
Application Fee for UPSSSC Recruitment:
|Category Name||Application Fee|
|General / OBC||Rs.105/-|
|SC / ST||Rs.65/-|
Candidates are required to pay appropriate application fee online as per their category through State Bank E-Collect at the time of application submission.
Selection Process for UPSSSC Instructor Jobs:
Candidates will be selected based on performance in Written Examination followed by Interview conducted by Uttar Pradesh Subordinate Services Selection Commission.
Check Below to Grab Tips for Preparation:
How to Apply for upsssc.gov.in Recruitment?
- Candidates who fulfill the eligibility criteria may apply online for this Recruitment by visiting the Official website of UPSSSC that is upsssc.gov.in
- Go for ‘Notifications / Advts’ Section on the left side of the home page.
- Hit on ‘Apply’ link against the Advt. link available on the opened page.
- Select ‘Candidate’s Registration’ tab to register yourself.
- Fill the Registration form; submit it for further login process.
- Now login through your id and password and fill the online application form.
- Pay the requisite Application Fee and Upload your scanned passport size photo and Signature.
- Lastly, submit the complete application and take a hard copy of the same for future reference.
Check Related Links Of UPSSSC:
- Last date for Online Registration: 17th December 2016
- Last date to deposit application fee: 19th December 2016
- Last date for submission of online Application: 21st December 2016
UPSSSC Recruitment: Get Details
For getting more details related to UPSSSC Recruitment 2017, appliers must visit the official Link as given above.
Something That You Should Put An Eye On:
|Upcoming Government Jobs||Latest Recruitments|
|Free Job Updates||Latest Jobs Openings For Freshers|
|Best State Government Jobs||Employment News This Week Highlights|