Karnataka Vidyasiri ePass is a scholarship scheme started by State Government of Karnataka for offering monetary support to Backward Category students. Willing candidates can apply for Vidyasiri Scholarship 2019 by filling the online form.
The students who are not able to continue their studies because of their poverty will get a chance of availing this ePass Karnataka Scholarship. The Vidyasiri Scholarship Scheme is accessible to all meritorious students of backward categories.
Vidyasiri Scholarship Last Date!!!
Applicants are required to fill the Vidyasiri Scholarship Online Application Form on or before the last date that is November / December 2019. You need to follow below provided instructions to fill Vidyasiri Scholarship Online Form.
Go through the below section of this web page which is well maintained by the team of recruitmentresult.com and get further information about Vidyasiri Scholarship 2019. Check it out and apply against ePass Scholarship Scheme.
|Scholarship Organized By||Karnataka State Government|
|Name of Scholarship||Epass Karnataka Vidyasiri Scholarship|
|Eligibility Criteria||9th to 12th and UG, PG|
|Mode to Apply||Online|
Check Out List Of: Scholarship in India
Question 1: What are the Scholarships Available?
- Food & Accommodation Scholarship
- Post Matric Scholarship (PMS) For St Students
- Pratibha Puraskar Scholarship
- Class 1-10 Prematric Scholarship
- Centrally Sponsored Scheme Of Pre-Matric (Ix & X) Scholarship
- Meal & Housing Assistance Scheme
Question 2: What is Pre Matric and Post Matric ?
Pre Matric Scholarship: Government provides the pre-matric scholarship to the children whose parents are engaged in unclean occupations. Students enrolled in class 1st to class 10th can participate in Pre-Matric Scholarships.
Post Matric Scholarship: The objective of Post Matric is to award scholarships to meritorious students belonging to economically weaker sections of Backward Class community so as to provide them better opportunities for higher education increase their rate of attainment in higher education and enhance their employability.
Question 3: What is Post Matric Scholarship?
Answer: Post Matric Scholarship will be awarded to the students who have secured not less than 50% marks or equivalent grade in the previous final examination and the annual income of whose parents/guardian from all sources does not exceed Rs.2.00 lakh
Question 4: How do I apply for Scholarships Online?
Answer: Candidates are required to follow below provided steps to fill Vidyasiri Scholarship Application Form:
- Visit the official website that is scholarships.gov.in.
- On home page of official website go to “State Scheme” and follow “Karnataka” link and hit the link according to desirability.
- Select “guidelines” tab written in front of above given link.
- Read all the provided instruction carefully and then select “Apply Now” button available on the page.
- Enter ID and password to login and then press “login” button for Vidyasiri Scholarship Registration.
Vidyasiri Scholarship Fresh Application:
- Students have to hit on the option “Student Login”, on the home page of National Scholarships Portal.
- Fill up the Vidyasiri Karnataka Scholarship Application Form as per the instructions given by the system then hit on save button. After saving, student will get a “Temporary ID”.
- The system will instruct the applicant to submit his/her Temporary ID and date of birth to fill subsequent details.
- Once Scholarship registration is complete on click of submit button, a Permanent Registration ID is generated which can be used for Renewal and tracking the status of application
Vidyasiri Scholarship Renewal Application:
- Renewal Students have to apply with their Application Id and Date of Birth which they registered previous year.
- Student can also use Forgot Application ID to retrieve their ID.
- Only those students would be able to renew who had actually got the scholarships payments last year from NSP 1.0.
- Fill the Vidyasiri Scholarship Form with all details and press on “Submit” button.
Read Here: How To Prepare For Scholarship
Eligibility Criteria for Vidyasiri Scholarship Scheme:
- Applicant must be a resident of Karnataka State
- Candidates belonging to SC/ ST/ OBC category can apply for Vidyasiri ePass Karnataka Scholarship.
- Aspirants (SC/ ST) parents’ Income must be less than 2 Lakh per annum and OBC Candidate family income should be less than 1 Lakh per annum
- Contenders’ must have minimum 75% attendance to apply for Vidyasiri Scholarship
ePass Karnataka Vidyasiri Scholarship Amount:
Selected contenders against Vidyasiri Scholarship (Fresh/Renewal) will receive Rs. 1500/- per month. Amount will be transferred directly to the bank account of applicants and offered for 10 months in a year.
Do You Know: How to Get Scholarship
How to Apply for Karnataka Vidyasiri Scholarship 2019:
Follow the mentioned below steps to complete the submission process of Vidyasiri Scholarship Application Form:
- Firstly, candidates need to visit the official website of the organization i.e. www.karepass.cgg.gov.in for ePass Karnataka Scholarship.
- Then check the student zone provided in the middle of the home page for Vidyasiri Scholarship ePass Karnataka.
- Select “Fresh and Renewal Registrations for PMS FAAS, FC and NUR” option.
- Download the ePass Vidyasiri Scholarship Notification and read the complete details.
- Hit “Apply Now” option and fill the correct details in Vidyasiri Scholarship Form.
- After completing the Vidyasiri Scholarship Login process, you need to check Vidyasiri Scholarship Application Status.
- At last, select “Submit” button and take a print out of Vidyasiri Scholarship Application Form for further use.
Get Details Of: How to Apply For Scholarship
- SSLC Hall Ticket Number
- Aadhaar Card or EID Number
- Caste Certificate issued by Tahsildar or Sub Tahsildar
- Income Certificate
- School and College issued Transfer certificate (TC)
- Scan copy of bank passbook
- Photo Copy Image for Student Passport size
Vidyasiri Scholarship Last Date:
Last date to apply for Karnataka Vidyasiri ePass Scholarship: November / December 2019
Those individuals who want to get more information about Vidyasiri Scholarship 2019 can visit the Official Link. Write down your queries in mentioned below comment box, our experts will try their best to solve your problems as soon as possible.
Something That You Should Put An Eye On
|Scholarship Benefits||Scholarship for Engineering Students|
|How To Get A College Scholarship||Scholarship Exams For Higher Studies|
|Do you need Money for College Fee?||How to Get a Free College Education|
|Entrance Exam in India||Education Loans for Students|