With the motive to provide some financial help in further studies, Karnataka State Government is offering Vidyasiri Scholarship to backward class students. Individuals those who are interested in ePass Karnataka (Fresh/Renewal) Scholarship can apply against it through online mode.
For the easiness of students, we have listed some helpful instructions to apply against Vidyasiri ePass Scholarship on this web page. You can go through the instructions and submit the Vidyasiri Scholarship form till 31-10-2018.
Vidyasiri ePass Karnataka Scholarship 2018:
While submitting the Karnataka Scholarship form, contenders need to upload scanned copies of essential documents. Selected applicants will receive suitable amount per month directly in their respective bank account.
Go through the below section of this web page which is well maintained by the team of recruitmentresult.com and get further information about Vidyasiri Scholarship 2018. Check it out and apply against ePass Scholarship scheme.
|Scholarship Organized By||Karnataka State Government|
|Name of Scholarship||Epass Karnataka Vidyasiri Scholarship|
|Eligibility Criteria||9th to 12th and UG, PG|
|Mode to Apply||Online|
Check Out List Of: Scholarship in India
Eligibility Criteria for Vidyasiri Scholarship Scheme:
- Applicant must be a resident of Karnataka State
- Candidates belonging to SC/ ST/ OBC category can apply for Vidyasiri ePass Karnataka Scholarship.
- Aspirants (SC/ ST) parents’ Income must be less than 2 Lakh per annum and OBC Candidate family income should be less than 1 Lakh per annum
- Contenders’ must have minimum 75% attendance to apply for Vidyasiri Scholarship
Hit Here>>> Vidyasiri Scholarship Notification
ePass Karnataka Vidyasiri Scholarship Amount:
Selected contenders against Vidyasiri Scholarship (Fresh/Renewal) will receive Rs. 1500/- per month. Amount will be transferred directly to the bank account of applicants and offered for 10 months in a year.
Do You Know: How to Get Scholarship
How to Apply for Karnataka Vidyasiri Scholarship 2018:
Follow the mentioned below steps to complete the submission process of Vidyasiri Scholarship Application Form:
- Firstly, candidates need to visit the official website of the organization i.e. www.karepass.cgg.gov.in for ePass Karnataka Scholarship.
- Then check the student zone provided in the middle of the home page for Vidyasiri Scholarship ePass Karnataka.
- Select “Fresh and Renewal Registrations for PMS FAAS, FC and NUR” option.
- Download the ePass Vidyasiri Scholarship Notification and read the complete details.
- Hit “Apply Now” option and fill the correct details in Vidyasiri Scholarship Form.
- After completing the Vidyasiri Scholarship Login process, you need to check Vidyasiri Scholarship Application Status.
- At last, select “Submit” button and take a print out of Vidyasiri Scholarship Application Form for further use.
- SSLC Hall Ticket Number
- Aadhaar Card or EID Number
- Caste Certificate issued by Tahsildar or Sub Tahsildar
- Income Certificate
- School and College issued Transfer certificate (TC)
- Scan copy of bank passbook
- Photo Copy Image for Student Passport size
Vidyasiri Scholarship Last Date:
Last date to apply for Karnataka Vidyasiri ePass Scholarship: 31-10-2018
Those individuals who want to get more information about Vidyasiri Scholarship 2018-19 can visit the Official Link. Write down your queries in mentioned below comment box, our experts will try their best to solve your problems as soon as possible.
Something That You Should Put An Eye On
|Scholarship Benefits||How to Apply For Scholarship|
|How To Prepare For Scholarship||Scholarship Exams For Higher Studies|
|Scholarship for Engineering Students||How To Get A College Scholarship|
|Entrance Exam in India||Education Loans for Students|