VSAT 2019 Notification has been released. VSAT 2019 (Vignan Scholastic Aptitude Test) will be organized by Vignan’s University in state of AP for admission to B.Tech / B.Pharmacy Course. VSAT 2019 is scheduled to be held from 15-04-2019 to 25-04-2019. Applicants can fill VSAT 2019 Application Form till last date that is 05-04-2019. Check VSAT 2019 Exam Date and other details from below page.
VSAT 2019 Exam Overview:
- Name of Conducting Body: Vignan’s University
- Admission For: B.Tech / B.Pharmacy Course
- VSAT 2019 Application Form Last Date: 05-04-2019
- VSAT Exam Date: 15-04-2019 to 25-04-2019
- Official Website: www.vignan.ac.in
VSAT 2019 Important Dates:
|Event||VSAT 2019 Dates|
|Last Date of VSAT 2019 Application Form||05-04-2019|
|Date of Issue of VSAT 2019 Admit Card||April 2019|
|VSAT 2019 Exam Date||15-04-2019 to 25-04-2019|
|VSAT 2019 Result Declaration||01-05-2019|
|VSAT 2019 Counselling||10-05-2019 to 20-05-2019|
Streams for VSAT 2019:
- Candidates who attempt Physics, Chemistry, Mathematics and English/Aptitude in the V-SAT are eligible for all the B.Tech. programmes.
- Candidates who attempt Physics, Chemistry, Biology and English/Aptitude in the V-SAT are eligible only for B.Tech. Biotechnology, Bioinformatics, Biomedical Engineering & Food Technology Programmes.
Must Check: Best Career Opportunities
Question: What is the Eligibility Criteria for the VSAT 2019 Exam?
- Applicants must have passed 10+2 or its equivalent examination from a recognized board.
- And they should score at least 60% marks in aggregate. Candidates appearing in class 12 exams can also apply.
- Candidates qualified in AP or TS EAMCET/JEE(Mains) /JEE(Advanced) with a minimum of B2 grade / CGPA of 7.0 in Andhra Pradesh or above 60% aggregate marks in Telangana State in the +2 / Intermediate examination.
Candidates born on or after 1st July, 1998 and a pass in above Intermediate or its equivalent with minimum B2 grade / CGPA of 7.0 in Andhra Pradesh or above 60% aggregate marks in Telangana State are eligible to appear for the admission test.
VSAT 2019 Related Links for Applicants:
|VSAT 2019 Notification||Download PDF|
|VSAT 2019 Apply Online||Apply Here|
|Offline VSAT Application Form||Download Here|
|VSAT Official Website||Press Here|
|VSAT 2019 Official Link||Press Here|
|V-SAT Application Form & Instruction Guide||Check Here|
Question: What is Application Fee?
Applicants can pay fee of Rs. 1200/- in form of DD drawn in favour of VFSTR Application Account, payable at Guntur should be sent to concerned address. Candidates should write their name and address on the reverse of DD.
Question: What is VSAT 2019 Admission Process?
- The admission will be on the basis of the performance in the V-SAT /EAMCET/JEE-2019.
- The merit position of the candidate for admission will be based on the RANK obtained in V-SAT /EAMCET/JEE-2019
- A common merit list will be prepared based on the performance in the entrance test and they will be called for the counseling
Get Here List of: Entrance Exam in India
Submission Of Documents On Admission:
The following original documents are required to be submitted at the time of admission.
- V-SAT / JEE / EAMCET hall ticket
- V-SAT / JEE / EAMCET rank card
- Provisional letter of admission offer
- Qualifying examination marks sheet
- 10th Class marks memo
- Transfer Certificate / Migration Certificate
- Caste Certificate (if applicable)
- Conduct Certificate
- Aadhar Card
Question: What is New in VSAT 2019 Exam Pattern?
The question paper will be in English and consists of 4 sections (Maths or Biology, Physics, Chemistry and English/Aptitude). The questions are of multiple choice and objective type. Each question has 4 options. Choose the right option. Each correct answer carries one mark.
|Section I||Mathematics or Biology consists of 30 questions (30 Marks)|
|Section II||Physics consists of 30 questions (30 Marks)|
|Section III||Chemistry consists of 30 questions (30 Marks)|
|Section IV||English/Aptitude consists of 30 questions (30 Marks)|
|Total||120 questions (120 Marks)|
Read Here: How Do Toppers Study?
Question: How to Apply for VSAT 2019 Exam?
- Candidates can obtain applications by post from the University Office on payment of Rs. 1200/-. OR
- Applications can also be obtained from Indian Bank branches throughout the States of Andhra Pradesh and Telangana. OR
- Application form can be downloaded from the University website and should be sent to Dean-Admissions: Vignan’s Deemed to be University, Vadlamudi, Guntur – 522 213 (A.P). OR
- Candidates can also apply online from the University website that is www.vignan.ac.in and hit V-SAT 2019 Apply Online.
- VSAT 2019 Registration form will be displayed.
- Fill VSAT 2019 Online Application Form carefully
- Make payment of fee.
- Press “Submit” button after completion of VSAT 2019 Online Form.
Get Best Answer: How to Get a Free College Education
VSAT 2019 Exam Centers:
|Test Centre||Test Centre|
Scholarships offered for B.Tech. & B.Pharmacy programmes for Year 2019-20:
|V-SAT (Rank)||1 – 50||51 – 100|
|JEE Mains (Marks)*||30 Marks above Qualifying mark||15 Marks above Qualifying mark|
|EAMCET (Rank) (AP & TS)||Below 10000||10001 – 20000|
|CBSE + 2||Above 450||426 – 450|
|AP Inter (CGPA)||Civil / EEE / Mech||–||10|
|All other branches||–||–|
|Telangana Inter (Marks)||Civil / EEE / Mech||Above 975||960 – 974|
|All other branches||Above 975||960 – 974|
Read More About: Scholarship in India
|V-SAT (Rank)||101 – 200||201 – 2000|
|JEE Mains (Marks)*||10 Marks below Qualifying mark||20 Marks below Qualifying mark|
|EAMCET (Rank) (AP & TS)||20001 – 35000||35001 – 40000|
|CBSE + 2||401 – 425||350 – 400|
|AP Inter (CGPA)||Civil / EEE / Mech||9.83||9.67|
|All other branches||10||9.83|
|Telangana Inter (Marks)||Civil / EEE / Mech||930-959||900-929|
|All other branches||940 – 959||920 – 939|
Information at Different Stages
Candidates will be informed about the status of the application and hall ticket as under:
Receipt of application: Through Phone / SMS/ e-mail (email@example.com) using the application number about 10 days after dispatching the application.
Hall Ticket: Mentioning application number and the test centre after processing the application.
Check Here: Education Loans for Students
Vignan Scholastic Aptitude Test 2019 Details:
Vignan’s Scholastic Aptitude Test (V-SAT) or VSAT 2019 Entrance Exam is a computer based online test conducted on an all India basis for admission into B.Tech./B.Pharmacy in Vignan’s Foundation for Science, Technology & Research (Deemed to be University), Guntur, Andhra Pradesh, India.
VSAT 2019 Online Registration has been started. Before appearing in exam candidates must ensure above framed eligibility norms and may apply by filling form on or before the end date. Applicants can fill VSAT 2019 Application Form till last date that is 05-04-2019.
Something That You Should Put An Eye On
|Top Universities in India||Top Colleges in India|
|How to Start a New Life In College?||Do you need Money for College Fee?|
|List of Fake Universities||UGC Approved University List|
|College is Registered OR AICTE?||Things You Must Know Before Getting Admission|