WBPSC Results has been declared…West Bengal Public Service Commission has conducted written exam to recruit candidates to fill the vacant post of Asst Professor (EE). Large number of candidates has participated in this exam and out of them some are selected for further process. So those who have appeared for the exam must download Asst Professor (EE) Merit list PDF by visiting the official website that is pscwb.org.in. For more details regarding WBPSC Results 2017 you may scroll down this page.
This page includes:
Participated candidates can also download their WBPSC Exam Result by pressing the direct Official Link of shortlisted candidates which is given below. Only those candidates will be appeared in next stage that is personality test whose have successfully qualified the written exam. Aspirants can check the further selection process after getting the WBPSC Results 2017–2018 by scrolling down this page which is well maintained by the team members of recruitmentresult.com
|Organization name||West Bengal Public Service Commission|
Guidelines to check WBPSC Exam Result:
To download score card, you need to follow some simple steps which are well indicated below-
- Firstly candidates have to visit official website of West Bengal Public Service Commission which is www.pscwbonline.gov.in
- On the home page, applicants have to follow “Latest Advertisements / Announcement” section.
- List of notification will appear under this.
- Now you are required to choose “IMPORTANT ANNOUNCEMENT LIST OF QUALIFIED CANDIDATES FOR ADMISSION TO THE FINAL PERSONAL INTERVIEW OF WEST BENGAL JUDICIAL SERVICE EXAMINATION, 2017” link.
- After that, a new page will open in the form of pdf, with the list of selected candidates.
- You are required to check your Roll No and Name from PSCWB Merit List.
- Lastly, you can take a hard copy of it for future use.
Get Direct Link To Download >> WBPSC Results 2017
Candidates who will get their names in the PSCWB Result List will become eligible to appear in the second phase of selection i.e. Personal Interview. Candidates who will qualify further selection rounds will become eligible for the positions available. To get other details relating to personal interview you must go through the above provided official link.
List of Documents for Interview:
- Matriculation Certificate and other educational certificates in original
- Two passport size colored photographs
- SC, ST and OBC caste certificate and two sets of Xerox copies of the same.
- In case of candidates from the OBC category, the caste certificate should clearly state that the candidate is out of the Creamy Layer.
- Valid photo ID Proof such as Voter Card, Aadhar Card etc
- Two xerox copies of all required documents and testimonials.
Aspirants may get their WBPSC Results 2017–2018 through this Official Link. For getting more details in concern to any exam we will update our page so stay connected to this portal. Applicants may also like our page on Face book and Google Plus to get latest updates related to recruitment, examination, admit card etc directly on your wall.
Something That You Should Put An Eye On
|WBPSC Syllabus||WBPSC Recruitment|
|Latest PSC Jobs||Upcoming Government Jobs|
|Jobs By Qualification||Jobs by Organization|
|Latest Jobs Openings For Freshers||Employment News This Week Highlights|