Good News…!!! West Bengal Public Service Commission has announced WBPSC Results. Participants, who have appeared for Judicial Service (Pre) Exam which was held on 21/05/2017, now they can obtain the WBPSC Merit list in PDF Format through this page. All those who got successful in clearing this Pre Exam, they are eligible to appear for Mains Exam which will be scheduled from 17/07/2017 to 26/07/2017. To get complete information regarding WBPSC Results 2017, you need to check this page.
Applicants can check West Bengal Judicial Service Preliminary Examination by their Roll Number and Name. All those candidates who appeared for West Bengal Judicial Service Examination can check their performance, by following the simple stated steps which are provided for the ease of applicant. To download West Bengal Public Service Commission Result, you can scroll down this page which is well maintained by the team members of recruitmentresult.com
Guidelines to check WBPSC Exam Result:
To download score card, you need to follow some simple steps which are well indicated below-
- Firstly candidates have to visit official website of West Bengal Public Service Commission which is www.pscwbonline.gov.in
- On the home page, applicants have to follow “Latest Advertisements / Announcement” section.
- List of notification will appear under this.
- Now you are required to choose “IMPORTANT ANNOUNCEMENT LIST OF QUALIFIED CANDIDATES FOR ADMISSION TO THE FINAL WRITTEN EXAMINATION OF WEST BENGAL JUDICIAL SERVICE EXAMINATION, 2017 ADVT. NO. (7)2017” link.
- After that, a new page will open in the form of pdf, with the list of selected candidates.
- You are required to check your Roll No and Name from it.
- Lastly, you can take a hard copy of it for future use.
Want to Know? How to Check Result Online?
WBPSC is known as West Bengal Public Service Commission. Organization conducts recruitment exams, every year to appoint deserving candidate for West Bengal PSC Recruitment. On 21/05/2017, organization has organized WBPSC Preliminary Examination and those candidates who are shortlisted, they may appear for the mains exam which will be held from 17/07/2017 to 26/07/2017. Appeared ones may check WBPSC Cut off, through above given steps or by visiting the official website of organization.
Download PDF->> WBPSC Results 2017
West Bengal PSC Judicial Services Mains Exam Pattern 2017
- This is a Conventional Paper.
- This exam consists of 8 Compulsory Papers with 3 optional Papers.
- Each paper will have 100 Total Marks.
- The Duration will be of 3 hours.
PSCWB Judicial Service Mains Exam Pattern 2017
|1.||Conventional Papers||English Composition, essay, précis writing|| |
|2.||Bengali/Hindi/Urdu/Nepali/Santali composition, essay and translation from English into Bengali/Hindi/Urdu /Nepali/Santali|
|3.||General Knowledge and Current Affairs|
|4.||Civil Procedure Code|
|5.||Criminal Procedure Code and Indian Penal Code|
|6.||Indian Evidence Act|
|7.||Law of Contracts and Torts and|
|8.||Transfer of Property Act|
|9.||Optional Papers||Hindu Law|| |
|11.||Jurisprudence and principles of legislation|
|12.||Indian Law relating to Companies and Insurance|
|13.||Principles of Equity including the Law of Trusts and Specific Relief|
|15.||Law of Limitation and Law of Prescription|
|16.||The Indian Constitution and Constitutional Law|
Want to Know? Tips to Prepare for Written Exam
There will be 3 rounds for the assortment of applicant. So, you are required to crack all the three rounds for final selected.
- Preliminary Examination
- Main Examination
- Interview/ Viva–Voce
WBPSC Main Exam will be held on: 17/07/2017 to 26/07/2017 (expect 22 & 23 July, 2017)
Get WBPSC Results 2017, directly through this Official Link. You can join us on Facebook and Google Plus to get updated career related information directly on your timeline. Also you can bookmark this page by pressing Ctr+D.
If you have any query regarding this, you can leave the comment in the below commenting box.
Candidates who are searching for WBPSC Results of West Bengal Audit and Accounts service recruitment examination and West Bengal Civil Service (Executive) etc. Examination, 2016 may get it through this page. West Bengal Public Service Commission has issued the merit list of candidates who are now liable to appear for Interview / Personality Test. Personality Test for Audit & Account post will be held for 21 days from 12-05-2017 to 09-06-2017 and personality test for those applied for WBCS (EXE) for Group-A services will be last till 23 days from 12-05-2017 to 15-06-2017. So, all the applied candidates are requested to check their WBPSC Results 2017 by following the instructions available on this page.
Overview Of This Page:
West Bengal Public Service Commission conducted engaging capable aspirants to Audit and Accounts and Group-A services. Candidates who have attended these recruitment tests can get their merit list in PDF format from here. Further more information relevant to WBPSC Results are well settled in the below on this page which is created by the dedicated team members of recruitmentresult.com.
Procedure to Download WBPSC Results 2017:
Individuals must go through the following steps as mentioned below for getting the desired merit list:
- First of all visit official site of West Bengal Public Service Commission, which is www.pscwb.org.in.
- After that on the home page, aspirants need to hit on ‘Result’ tab available there.
- This will take you to the new page where aspirants need to select suitable link of outcome for appropriate post you have applied for.
- Now, you will be navigated to the desired PDF file having the list of shortlisted candidates, who have been called for Interview Process.
- Lastly get the hard copy of the Merit list and keep it safe for future reference.
- Provisionally shortlisted candidates, who have been called for Personality Test, will be liable to appear for verification of their eligibility and suitability for the examination in all respects including verification of original documents.
- Original Documents such as Academic qualifications, Proof of age, BC-A / BC-B / S.C. / S.T. / P.H. certificates etc. are needed to be produced on the date of Personality Test.
- Candidature of candidates will be summarily cancelled by the commission, if they fail to produce any of the required original certificates for verification before the Personality Test, and will not be allowed to be interviewed by the Commission.
Get PDF For: WBPSC Results
Candidates may check the exam outcome through online mode by the help of above provided steps or you can also use the below provided link to direct navigate to outcome section.
Candidates may check your WBPSC Results 2017 from this Official Link. You can join us on Facebook and Google Plus to get updates on your timeline. You may also join our free mail service and will give latest updates in your inbox. If you have any query you may ask this in comment box.
Something That You Should Put An Eye On
|WBPSC Syllabus||WBPSC Recruitment|
|Latest PSC Jobs||Upcoming Government Jobs|
|Jobs By Qualification||Jobs by Organization|
|Latest Jobs Openings For Freshers||Employment News This Week Highlights|