Applications are invited for WBSEDCL Recruitment 2019 to fill up the vacancies of Assistant Engineer and Special Officer. Interested candidates can apply offline for Special Officer Posts till 14-03-2019 while you can apply online for WBSEDCL AE Vacancy through your GATE 2019 score latest by 08-04-2019.
|WBSEDCL Recruitment Advertisement||Download PDF|
|WBSEDCL Assistant Engineer Recruitment Notification||Download PDF|
|WBSEDCL Application Format||Download Here|
|Online Registration for AE Posts||Register Here|
|Official Website||Press Here|
|Other Related Links|
|WBSEDCL Syllabus||Get Details|
|WBSEDCL Admit Card||Get Details|
WBSEDCL Recruitment 2019 Highlights:
- Organization Name: West Bengal State Electricity Distribution Company Limited
- Posts Name: Special Officer and Assistant Engineer
- WBSEDCL Vacancies: 342
- Way to Apply for West Bengal Jobs: Online / Offline
- Last Date for Receipt of Application: 14-03-2019, 08-04-2019
- Official Website: www.wbsedcl.in
WBSEDCL Vacancy 2019:
|Name of the Post||No. of Vacancy|
|Special Officer (S&LP)||07|
|Assistant Engineer (Electrical)||246|
|Assistant Engineer (Civil)||60|
|Assistant Engineer (Mechanical)||17|
|Assistant Engineer (IT&C)||12|
What is the Required Qualification for WBSEDCL Job?
- Contenders should possess Graduate / Post Graduate Degree from recognized University/ Institute.
- Retired Deputy Superintendent of Police (UB) or Retired Inspector of Police can apply for West Bengal State Electricity Distribution Company Limited Recruitment.
- To apply for WBSEDCL Assistant Engineer Jobs, candidates must possess B.E/B.Tech/B.Sc (Engineering) Degree in respective Discipline of concerned WBSEDCL AE Vacancy.
What is Prescribed Age Limit for WBSEDCL Jobs?
- Age must be below 62 years as on 01.01.2019 in order to apply for Special Officer Posts
- Age of the applicants participating in WBSEDCL Recruitment through GATE 2019 for AE posts must lie between 18 to 27 years as on 01-01-2018.
What is Salary Structure for WBSEDCL 2019 Recruitment?
- For Ex-DSP Rank: Consolidated Rs. 40,000/- Per Month
- For Ex-Inspector Rank: Consolidated Rs. 32,000/- Per Month.
- For Assistant Engineer: Rs.15,600 – 39,100 & Grade Pay Rs.5,400
What is West Bengal SEDCL Recruitment Process?
- Candidates’ selection will be done on basis of Personal Interview.
- Candidates will be short listed commensurate with the number of vacancies.
- The short-listed candidates will be required to appear for the Personal Interview at Vidyut Bhavan, Saltlake and Kolkata at their own cost.
- No TA/DA will be admissible for WBSEDCL Advertisement.
Process of WBSEDCL Recruitment through Gate 2019
Those who wish to apply for WBSEDCL AE Recruitment through Gate 2019 are required to appear in GATE-2019 in the corresponding GATE papers as mentioned below:
|Name Of The Post||Corresponding GATE – 2019 Paper & Code|
|Assistant Engineer (Electrical)||Electrical Engineering (EE)|
|Assistant Engineer (Civil)||Civil Engineering (CE)|
|Assistant Engineer (Mechanical)||Mechanical Engineering (ME)|
|Assistant Engineer (IT&C)||Computer Science & Information Technology (CS)|
- It is essential to qualify in GATE-2019 examination. In addition, candidates will have to appear for Personal Interview.
- Score from GATE-2018 or from any previous GATE examination will not be considered.
- On the basis of GATE-2019 score, the candidates will be shortlisted for Personal Interview.
- Final Merit List of eligible candidates will be prepared based on the combined performance in GATE2019 and Personal Interview process.
Weightage of Marks:
Final selection will be based on the parameters of prescribed eligibility criteria, combined performance in the GATE-2019 & Personal Interview, fitness in pre-employment medical examination, available vacancies and existing reservation rules of Govt. of West Bengal.
Check Now: Upcoming Government Jobs
How to Download WBSEDCL Application Form?
- Log on to official website i.e. www.wbsedcl.in
- Go to “Career” section and hit the link.
- Select “Contractual Engagement to the post of Special Officer(S&LP)-Notification No. MPP/2019/02” and hit “Application Format” tab.
- Fill the form in appropriate manner.
- Attach all relevant documents and a recent passport size photograph.
- Enclose the application form in an envelope and super scribed with the name of post.
- Now send application form to below provided address.
The Addl. General Manager (HR&A), Recruitment & Manpower Planning Cell,
WBSEDCL, Vidyut Bhavan, 7th Floor,”C” Block,
Sector-II, Bidhannagar, Kolkata-700091
Also Check: Latest Jobs in West Bengal
If Applying for WBSEDCL Assistant Engineers Vacancies
- Follow the initial steps as discussed above and reach the ‘Career’ section of WBSEDCL official portal.
- Now press the following link given for WBSEDCL Recruitment through GATE 2019
Recruitment for the Post of Assistant Engineer (Electrical), Assistant Engineer (Civil), Assistant Engineer (Mechanical) and Assistant Engineer (IT&C) through GATE-2019 Score under WBSEDCL – Notification No. MPP/2019/03
- The detailed WBSEDCL Recruitment 2019 Notification will be appeared in front of you.
- Go through the complete WBSEDCL Notification and ensure your eligibility.
- If eligible, then switch back to previous page and press “Apply Online” option available in front of aforesaid WBSEDCL Job Notification.
- Dully fill in all the details as asked in the WBSEDCL Online Registration Form 2019.
- Upload the scanned copy of required Documents and make the payment of application fee.
- Submit your WBSEDCL Online Application Form.
- At last, take a print out of online submit application for WBSEDCL Recruitment 2019 and send it to the postal address stated below.
The Post Bag No. 01,
Sech Bhawan Sub Post Office,
Block-DF, Ground Floor, Nirman Bhavan,
Frequently Asked Queries:
Question 1: What are the Places of Posting?
Answer: Birbhum, Purba Medinipur, Raiganj, Contai, North Malda & Others
Question 2: Is there any need to write Email ID on application form?
Answer: Applicants must have a valid “Email ID” and “Mobile Phone Number”, which should be kept active for entire duration of recruitment process. No change in email id will be permissible
Question 3: When Interview will be conducted?
Answer: It is expected that Interview will be conducted in month of March 2019.
Must Grab: Employment News This Week Highlights
For WBSEDCL Special Officer Recruitment
- Closure of application process: 14-03-2019
- Tentative Date of Interview: March 2019
For WBSEDCL AE Recruitment through GATE
- Commencement of Online Registration: 07-03-2019 (10:00 AM)
- Closure of Online Registration: 08-04-2019 (02:00 PM)
- Last Date for Receiving Printed Online Registration Form and relevant Documents through Post: 16-04-2019
- Tentative Date Of Personal Interview: June 2019
WBSEDCL Recruitment Notification 2019
Recently, WBSEDCL Notification has been released by West Bengal State Electricity Distribution Company Limited to fill up 07 vacant Posts of Special Officer (S&LP). Applicants, who are diligent, committed to their profession, must apply against WBSEDCL Special Officer Recruitment by submitting application form.
Applications through offline mode are invited from competent contenders. So, applicants can submit the form till last date that is 14-03-2019. Incomplete application will be summarily rejected against West Bengal Recruitment. All details submitted vide the Application Format will be treated as final and no subsequent changes will be entertained.
WBSEDCL Assistant Engineer Recruitment through GATE 2019
West Bengal State Electricity Distribution Company Limited (WBSEDCL) is inviting applications to fill up 335 positions of Assistant Engineer Vacancies. WBSEDCL Recruitment will be carried out through GATE 2019 scores. Applicants who wish to apply for WBSEDCL AE Job Openings must have qualified GATE-2019.
Online Registrations for WBSEDCL Recruitment through Gate have been started now. Online Applications from GATE 2019 qualifying aspirants shall be accepted till the closing date which is 08-04-2019. The last Date for submitting print copy of WBSEDCL recruitment online form is 16-04-2019.
Something That You Should Put An Eye On
|Best State Government Jobs||Latest Walkin|
|Latest Recruitments||Free Job Updates|
|Jobs By Qualification||Jobs by Organization|
|Latest Jobs Openings For Freshers||Part Time Jobs in India|