West Bengal State Electricity Distribution Company Limited has transmitted a career notification related to WBSEDCL Recruitment. Applications are invited by the organization for recruiting self motivated and capable job hunters for Special Officer Post. Interested candidates who fulfill all requisite qualification can apply against WBSEDCL Recruitment 2015. Candidates are required to stay connected with us through this page to acquire latest information related to WBSEDCL Recruitment 2016. Job hunters can send application form as per the format along with photocopies of documents / certificates on or before the ending date.
|Position Name||Special Officer|
|Commencement Of Receiving Application||28th October 2015|
|Closing Date Of Receipt Of Application Form||21st November 2015|
Applicants, can fetch entire information concerning with WBSEDCL Recruitment such as essential qualification, age limit, salary package, mode of selection, how to apply etc through this page which is written for your easiness by the team of recruitmentresult.com.
Eligibility Criteria and Age Limit:
|Name Of Position||Eligibility||Maximum Age (In Years)|
|Special Officer (Land)||Retired Govt. Officer With Land Background Having Served As SDLLRO/Dy. DLLRO / Spl. LAO/Addl. LAO/ SRO-I/ SRO-II At Least For A Period Of 2 Years||63|
|Special Officer (S&LP)||Retired Police Officers In The Rank Of Deputy Superintendents Of Police (UB) Are Eligible To Apply For This Post||62|
Candidates, who will be selected against WBSEDCL Jobs openings, will receive competitive salary package of Rs. 30000/- per month.
Procedure of Appointment for WBSEDCL Recruitment 2015:
- Assortment of applying contenders will be made on the basis of their appearance in personal interview, conducting by the selection committee of West Bengal State Electricity Distribution Company Limited.
- Interview is tentatively scheduled to be held in the month of November 2015.
How to Apply for WBSEDCL Recruitment:
- First of all, candidates need to visit the official web portal of West Bengal State Electricity Distribution Company Limited i.e. www.wbsedcl.in
- Then, go to “What’s New” section and select appropriate link as per the Post you wish to apply for.
- After that, read entire information and download the format of application form.
- Now, fill application form with complete details and Affix Self Attested Stamp / Passport Size Colour Photograph on top right side of form.
- Envelope containing application and other documents should be super scribed with the name of the post applied.
- At last, send application form in prescribed format along with self attested photo copies of certificates and testimonials in support of proof of age, qualification and experience etc at the following address which is stated below.
Additional General Manager (HR&A),
Recruitment & Manpower Planning Cell,
Vidyut Bhavan, 7th Floor,”C” Block,
Sector-II, Bidhannagar, Kolkata-700091
- Commencement Of Receiving Application: 28th October 2015
- Last Date Of Receipt Of Application Form: 21st November 2015
- Tentative Date Of Interview: In The Month Of November 2015
Note: Read Official Notification 1 and Official Notification 2, for obtaining more information regarding WBSEDCL Recruitment. Collect latest updates about WBSEDCL Recruitment 2016, through this page or you can also bookmark this page, using ctrl+D.
Something That You Should Put An Eye On
|Upcoming Government Jobs||Top 10 Highest Paying Jobs In India|
|Employment News This Week Highlights||Jobs by Organization|
|Free Job Updates||Latest Jobs Openings For Fresher’s|
|Best State Government Jobs||Procedure To Fill Online Form|
West Bengal State Electricity Distribution Company Limited has published an advertisement of WBSEDCL Recruitment. WBSEDCL a Govt. of West Bengal Enterprise is looking for young, dynamic, talented & technology driven individuals candidates for filling up 50 vacancies of Assistant Engineer (Electrical) through GATE – 2016 scores. Job hunters, who wish to make a career in an organization, they may submit their application form concerning WBSEDCL Recruitment 2015. We are shortly bringing details on WBSEDCL Recruitment 2016. So, don’t be late to get latest update regarding the same, stay tune with our portal. Interested candidates are requested to enroll themselves for GATE 2016 on or before the end date which is tailored below.
|Name of Post||Assistant Engineer (Electrical)|
|Last Date to Apply Online||Provided Below|
Applicants can fetch other appropriate information about WBSEDCL Recruitment 2015 like eligibility criteria, selection process, and procedure to apply etc which is well customized below by the team members of recruitmentresult.com. Read whole acknowledgement before applying against this notification.
Job seekers, who are eager to apply for WBSEDCL Vacancy, must hold B.E / B.Tech / B.Sc (Engineering) Degree in Electrical Engineering/ Electrical & Electronics (Combined) / B.Sc (H) in Physics from any Institute approved by AICTE / IITs.
- Minimum age of job seekers should be 18 years and maximum age of job appliers is 27 years
- Reservation and Relaxation in age will be allowable to reserved category candidates (SC/ ST/ OBC) as per rules and regulations of West Bengal State Electricity Distribution Company Limited.
Job hunters, who will meet the eligibility criteria and get selected for WBSEDCL Recruitment, will be permitted to receive a pay scale of Rs. 15,600/- to Rs. 39,100/- with grade pay of Rs. 5,400/- Per month and also acquire allowances and benefits as per norms.
Mode of Selection:
- Applicants, who will qualify the Graduate Aptitude Test in Engineering (GATE) and scored good marks, will be short listed for further process.
- Short Listed candidates will be called for written test or interview. Final enrollment of job finders for WBSEDCL Recruitment will be done on basis of their performance in personal interview only.
- No TA/ DA will be reimbursed to applicants for attending further selection process.
|Preparation Tips for Written Exam||More Details|
|Interview Preparation Tips||More Details|
|Interview Questions and Answers||More Details|
How to Apply for WBSEDCL Recruitment?
- Applicants who have desire to apply for Assistant Engineer post must have already applied for GATE through its official site i.e. www.gate.iisc.ernet.in.
- First of all, contenders should visit Official Website of West Bengal State Electricity Distribution Company Limited that is www.wbsedcl.in.
- Hit appropriate link related to the post you are willing to apply for.
- Now, online application form will appear on your computer screen.
- Fill the application form carefully with required necessary and vital information.
- Upload scanned essential documents, recent passport size photograph and digital signature in provided space.
- Take a preview of filled application form and check the details with complete concentration.
- At last, press “SUBMIT” button for final submission of application form.
- Get a hard copy of online filled application form for future use.
Date to Keep in Mind:
|Event Name||Important Date|
|Last Date for Submission of Online Application for GATE||1st October 2015|
|Last Date for Request for Change in the Choice of Examination City via GOAPS login||20th November 2015|
|Availability of Admit Card on the Online Application Interface for printing||17th December 2015|
|GATE 2016 Online Examination
Forenoon: 9.00 AM to 12.00 Noon
Afternoon: 2.00 PM to 5.00 PM
(On Saturdays and Sundays only)
|30th & 31st January 2016 and 06th & 7th February 2016|
|Announcement of Results on the Online Application Website||19th March 2016|
|Commencing Date to Submit Application for Assistant Engineer Post||17th December 2015|
It is advised to contenders to check Official Notification to know more information about WBSEDCL Recruitment 2015 Advertisement. Stay connected with this page to know latest information on WBSEDCL Recruitment 2016.