Yashwantrao Chavan Maharashtra Open University has invited the candidates to fill the YCMOU Admission form. Those students who want to get admission in B.ed course must fill the YCMOU B.Ed application form through online mode.
Candidates can fill the YCMOU B.Ed online application form before the last date 08-06-2018. Before filling the YCMOU B.Ed Admission form, candidates should check the eligibility and other details with the help of this page.
This Page Includes:
YCMOU Admission For B.Ed:
There are many students who have interest in teaching, so must check the YCMOU Admission Courses details. We have also given YCMOU Admission Fees structure on this page, so they should have a look on it.
To get the other information YCMOU Admission 2018-20, candidates should go through this page which is created by team member of recruitmentresult.com.
Name of the Course:
YCMOU Eligibility Criteria:
To get the admission in B.ed, candidates should complete their Graduation from recognized university.
Candidates who are going to fill YCMOU Admission Form should pay the application fee of Rs. 400/- for the general category candidates and Rs. 200/- for the SC/ST aspirants.
YCMOU B.Ed Admission Fee structure:
|Name of the Course||Course Duration||Total Course Fees||Fees for Year|
|Bachelor of Education [B.Ed]||2 Years||Rs. 31,000||Rs. 15,500|
Get Here: YCMOU B.Ed Admission Prospectus
Get Here: YCMOU B.Ed Admission Advertisement
Aspirants wants to attend the YCMOU B.ed Admission Process, must know that their selection will be based on the merit list. The university will release the 3 merit list on the basis of the marks and percentage of the students. Those candidates who are not selected in the first merit list should wait for the 2nd and 3 rd merit list.
How to Apply for the YCMOU Admission Bed 2018:
To Fill YCMOU B.Ed Online Application Form, candidates should go through the below mentioned steps on this page, please have a look..!!
- First of all you have to go through the official website of the university which is ycmou.digitaluniversity.ac
- After that you need to hit the “Hit here for Admission to B. Ed For Academic Year 2018-20 B. for the academic year 2018-20. Ed. Click here for access to education”
- Then you should press the link of “B.ed Prospectus 2018-2020 and B.ed Advertisement 2018-20”
- Now you have to check the eligibility criteria from the YCMOU Admission notification carefully.
- After that register on the official website and get the user name or password.
- Then fill the online application form in correct manner and upload the necessary documents like signature and photograph etc.
- Now press the submit button and your application form has been submitted successfully.
- You can take printout of YCMOU Admission Application Form for future use and keep it on safe place for future use.
Hit Here: Register Online
Last Date To Apply Online: 08-06-2018
Do You Know: How to Get B.Ed Scholarship?
Candidates can get all the information related to YCMOU Admission 2018 -20 from this page. For more updates you can go through the Official Link.
Something That You Should Put An Eye On
|YCMOU Result||YCMOU Time Table|
|YCMOU Books||YCMOU Home Assignment|
|YCMOU Hall Ticket||YCMOU Courses List|
|Best Career Opportunities||Scholarship in India|
All those candidates who want to take admission in BA, B.Tech, B.Sc, MA, MBA, MCA and other courses, they may apply for YCMOU Admission by filling Online Application Form before the last date.
Before filling the application, candidates must ensure about the eligibility criteria according to the YCMOU notification. Aspirants who satisfy the all the terms and conditions they may fill application form before the last date. Keep track of the official site to check any further updates relating to YCMOU Admission 2018.
YCMOU Admission Notification- Get Details
|Name of the University||Yashwantrao Chavan Maharashtra Open University (YCMOU)|
|Type of University||Open University|
|Admission Criteria||Merit-Based Entrance-Based: B.Tech, M.Sc (Agricultural Science), MPH & MBA|
|Application Mode||Online followed by submission of fee receipt at the study center|
|Entrance Name||CET by YCMOU|
Yashwantrao Chavan Maharashtra Open University is the fifth Open University in India which provides admission to the eligible students in various Doctoral, certificate, Undergraduate and Post graduate degree programs as shown in tabular format.
Aspirants who are interested to take admission in this reputed University, they must apply for YCMOU Admission 2018-19. You may get further details related to YCMOU 2018 Admission from the page of recruitmentresult.com.
YCMOU Admission Form
University offers an array of certificate, diploma, under-graduate and post-graduate programmes under its 8 schools which are well discussed below:
|School Name||Program Name|
|1.School of Agricultural Sciences|
|2. School of Humanities & Social Science|
|3. School of Commerce & Management|
|4. School of Computer Science|
|5. School of Education|
|6. School of Science & Technology|
|7.School of continuing Education|
|8.School of Health Services|
YCMOU Eligibility Criteria:
- For PG Programs
Applicants who want to do post graduation from this university, they must have completed bachelor’s degree in relevant stream with good marks from recognized university or institutions.
- For UG or Diploma Programs
Aspirants who want to do graduation from this university they must done 10+2 standard qualification record from reputed board or institutions with good academic.
Read Here: 10 Things You Should Learn Before Graduation
|SC/coverts to Buddhism||13%|
|Nomadic Tribes 1 (NT-B)||2.5%|
Applying Contenders should have to pay relevant application fee for filling application form which can be paid through online or offline mode.
YCMOU Fee Structure 2018:
For Bachelor Courses BA, B.Tech, B.Sc:
|Total Course Fees||Fees Per Year|
|Bachelor of Arts [BA]||Rs. 6,000||Rs. 2,000|
|Bachelor of Arts [BA] (Hindi)||Rs. 5,700||Rs. 1,900|
|Bachelor of Arts [BA] (Urdu)||Rs. 5,700||Rs. 1,900|
|Bachelor of Education [B.Ed]||Rs. 31,000||Rs. 15,500|
|Bachelor of Library and Information Science [B.Lib.I.Sc]||Rs. 8,000||Rs. 8,000|
|Bachelor of Fire and Health Safety Environment Management||Rs. 60,000||Rs. 20,000|
|Bachelor of Technology [B.Tech] (Electronics Engineering)||Rs. 1,08,000||Rs. 27,000|
|Bachelor of Technology [B.Tech] (Marine Engineering)||Rs. 2,56,000||Rs. 64,000|
|Bachelor of Technology [B.Tech] (Mechanical Engineering)||Rs. 1,08,000||Rs. 27,000|
|Bachelor of Science [B.Sc] (Medical Laboratory Technology)||Rs. 42,000||Rs. 12,000|
|Bachelor of Commerce [B.Com]||Rs. 5,700||Rs. 1,900|
|Bachelor of Science [B.Sc] (Actuarial Science)||Rs. 96,000||Rs. 32,000|
|Bachelor of Science [B.Sc] (Bio-informatics)||Rs. 48,000||Rs. 16,000|
|Bachelor of Science [B.Sc] (Biotechnology)||Rs. 48,000||Rs. 16,000|
|Bachelor of Science [B.Sc] (Business Information System)||Rs. 59,000||Rs. 19,666|
|Bachelor of Science [B.Sc] (Industrial Science)||Rs. 24,000||Rs. 8,000|
|Bachelor of Science [B.Sc] (Nautical Science)||Rs. 1,92,000||Rs. 64,000|
|Bachelor of Science [B.Sc] (Optometry)||Rs. 2,00,000||Rs. 50,000|
|Bachelor of Computer Applications [B.C.A.]||Rs. 2,11,000||Rs. 70,333|
|Bachelor of Science [B.Sc] (Agriculture)||Rs. 30,000||Rs. 6,000|
|Bachelor of Architecture [B.Arch.]||Rs. 96,000||Rs. 19,200|
|Bachelor of Design [B.Des]||Rs. 2,24,000||Rs. 56,000|
|Bachelor of Arts [BA] (Journalism and Communication Studies)||Rs. 9,000||Rs. 3,000|
For Master Courses MA, MBA, M.Sc,M.Arch:
|Courses Name||Total Course Fees||Fees Per Year|
|Master of Arts [MA] (Educational Communication)||Rs. 5,500||Rs. 2,750|
|Master of Arts [MA] (Education)||Rs. 5,500||Rs. 2,750|
|Master of Education [M.Ed]||Rs. 21,000||Rs. 10,500|
|Master of Library and Information Science [M.Lib.I.Sc]||Rs. 12,000||Rs. 12,000|
|Master of Business Administration [MBA]||Rs. 30,000||Rs. 15,000|
|Master of Business Administration [MBA] (Finance)||Rs. 30,000||Rs. 15,000|
|Master of Business Administration [MBA] (Marketing)||Rs. 30,000||Rs. 15,000|
|Master of Commerce [M.Com]||Rs. 8,000||Rs. 4,000|
|Master of Science [M.Sc] (Actuarial Science)||Rs. 3,44,000||Rs. 1,72,000|
|Master of Science [M.Sc] (Bioinformatics)||Rs. 64,000||Rs. 32,000|
|Master of Science [M.Sc] (Biotechnology)||Rs. 64,000||Rs. 32,000|
|Master of Architecture [M.Arch.] (Construction Management)||Rs. 64,000||Rs. 32,000|
|Master of Architecture [M.Arch.] (Environmental Architecture)||Rs. 64,000||Rs. 32,000|
|Master of Science [M.Sc] (Urban & Regional Planning)||Rs. 1,44,000||Rs. 72,000|
|Master of Architecture [M.Arch.]||Rs. 64,000|
Get Here: YCMOU Fee Structure for All Course
Key Points related to YCMOU Admission 2018
The application form and fee can be submitted online followed by submission of fee receipt at the designated study center.
- A, B.Sc, B.Com, BBA, BFA & BCA courses require a pass in 10+2 in the relevant group.
- For B. Tech program, a pass in 10+2 with Science group is required while a Graduation degree is mandatory for B.Li.Sc and B.Ed course.
- Bachelor’s degree in the relevant discipline is mandatory for M.A, M.Sc, M.Com and M. Li.Sc courses.
- YCMOU conducts CET to offer admission in M.Sc (Agricultural Extension), MBA & MPH courses.
- Apart from the PG Diploma, Diploma and Certificate courses, the university also offers preparatory programs in various disciplines.
- Students can fill the application form online. Final seat will be confirmed only after submission of the fee receipt at the respective study or regional center.
- The admission to all the courses offered by YCMOU is based on the marks obtained by the candidates in the last qualifying examination.
- After publication of merit list, the candidates can collect the study material from their allotted study center.
YCMOU Hall Ticket 2018
Students can download the YCMOU Hall Ticket in the month of October/ November & December 2018 examinations.
YCMOU Student Login
Information regarding YCMOU hall ticket is available in the ‘Student Login’ section. Students can log in by entering their PRN number and Password. For more details click on YCMOU Exam Form, Hall Ticket & Result 2018
YCMOU Admission Process:
- Students’ selection for appropriate programs will be made through their merit list or test or followed by other process of admission.
- Applicants who applying for MBA Course they need to appear in CET Exam. Applicants who qualify in CET Exam 2018 they will get in this university for MBA Course.
Must Check: List Of Entrance Exam in India
YCMOU MBA Entrance Test
The university conducts a separate entrance test to offer admission in MBA program. The test consists of the following sections as given below:
|Business Date Interpretation||24|
Social Reservation for M.Sc (Agricultural Extension)
Number of seats available as per the criteria of social reservation is tabulated below:
|Vimukta Jati (VJ-A)||3||00|
|Nomadic Tribes (NT-B)||2.5||00|
|Nomadic Tribes (NT-C)||3.5||01|
|Nomadic Tribes (NT-D)||2||00|
Process To Apply for Yashwantrao Chavan Maharashtra Open University 2018 Admission:
Interested candidates, who want to take admission in reputed university, can apply by submitting application form before the last date should be reached.
- Go to official website of organization which is www.ycmou.digitaluniversity.ac
- This will take you on new page containing various link and candidates need to select app link according to your course.
- Thereafter, candidates need to hit on appropriate link of Brochure for academic year 2018-19.
- The prospectus will be opened on your screen in the form of pdf.
- Candidates must have to read the complete information through prospectus very carefully.
- After getting the details, candidates need to fill the correct and complete information in YCMOU Application Form.
- Attach the copies of required documents with application form in prescribed manner.
- At last, submit the completely filled application form within prescribed time.
YCMOU Admission: Apply Online Link
YCMOU Admission Schedule:
Academic Schedule For Admission 2018
For UG/PG Course:
|Online admission process||June to August 2018|
|Exams||July to September 2018|
Check Now: Ways to Get Education Loans for Students
|Online Application End Date||Last week of June 2018|
|Form completion and approval||First week of July 2018|
|Admit card Display||Mode of July 2018|
|MBA online examination CET||Last week of July 2018|
You must read the full details of YCMOU Admission Form 2018 through this Official Link. We update this page with all latest details related to YCMOU Admission 2018-19 time to time so; candidates are advised to bookmark this page by using CTRL+D.