Young India Fellowship
Ashoka University invites YIF Application for the Young India Fellowship 2019!! It is one-year multidisciplinary postgraduate diploma programme in Liberal Studies. Check details of application fee, placement on below page.
The Fellowship is offered by Ashoka University with the aim to make Fellows well-rounded individuals who are able to think critically from multiple perspectives, communicate effectively and become leaders with a commitment to public service.
Highlights Of This Page:
The Young India Fellowshipcarries together a group of 250+ bright students, who, show excellent intellectual capability and leadership prospective from across the nation, and trains them to become socially committed agents of change.
Candidates, who’re interested to apply for Young India Fellowship Programme, follow below listed guidelines to fill & submit online form. To download more information about Ashoka Young India Fellowship, you need to go through this page of recruitmentresult.com.
Young India Fellowship
Young India Fellowship 2019 Important Dates:
|Last date to submit YIF applications||March 2019|
|Telephonic interviews||February 2019 to May 2019|
|In-person interviews||March 2019 to June 2019|
|Final offers to selected candidates||March 2019 to June 2019|
|Final offers to wait-listed candidates||June 2019|
How To Apply For Young India Fellowship?
Follow these guidelines to apply for Ashoka University Young India Fellowship…
- Go to official web portal of University which is www.ashoka.edu.in.
- Tap the “Admissions>>YIF Admissions” from top menu bar.
- Read entire eligibility criteria from next opened page.
- Select the “Press Here” to Apply link from “Admissions” sections.
Check Now: Scholarship in India
How To Do Online Registration For YIF Admissions?
- If you’re new contenders, then hit the “Register to Apply” button.
- Fill all asked details in Online Registration Form very carefully.
- Hit the Please keep me updated on the YIF admission process and other news by email.
- At last, press “Submit” button to record entire details.
- Consequently, a unique User ID and Password will be sent through registered e-mail / mobile no.
How To FillOnline Application Form?
- First of all, contenders need to follow above listed first 4 steps.
- By doing so, Applicant Login page will appear on your screen.
- Enter register User ID and Password in blank textboxes.
- Fill Young India Fellowship Online Form with required details.
- After filling entire information, recheck the online form once.
- Then, hit the “Submit” button to feed entered details.
- At last, don’t forget to take printout of filled form.
Hit Here To: Young India Fellowship Apply Online
There is no application Fees to apply to the Young India Fellowship programme.
What Is the Objective of Young India Fellowship?
The aim of Young India Fellowship 2019 is to help Fellows become well-versed individuals who are capable to think analytically from multiple perceptions, connect successfully and become frontrunners with a commitment to public service.
What is the Eligibility Norms ForYoung India 2019 Fellowship?
- Must have undergraduate or postgraduate degree in any discipline
- Maximum age should be 28 years as on May 2019
- Should have strong academic record and extra-curricular engagement
- Must have the strong written and verbal Communication Skills
How Much Amount Will Be Paid In YIF?
|Scholarships||Scholarship Amount ( INR)|
|Merit Scholarship on tuition||50,000|
|25% Scholarship on tuition||1,65,000|
|50% Scholarship on tuition||3,30,000|
|75% Scholarship on tuition||4,95,000|
Do You Know: How to Apply Scholarship
What is the Admission Criteria?
The selection of the applying contenders for Young India Fellowshipwill be based on the cumulative score of below listed all the 3 stages, take a look…
What is the Refund Policy on Withdrawal of Admission from?
If there is a case of withdrawal of application, the contender will be compensated a certain percentage of their deposited fees depending upon the date of their withdrawal.
|Date of Withdrawal||Refund Percentage|
|Before June 2019||100%|
|Between June 2019 to July 2019||80%|
|Between July 2019||50%|
|After July 2019||0%|
Candidates may go through this Official Link to download more additional information about Young India Fellowship 2019. Bookmark our web portal, in order to get updated details related to Young India Fellowship Placements and Young India Fellowship Interview Questions etc.
Something That You Should Put An Eye On
|Scholarship Benefits||How to Get Scholarship|
|Get a Free College Education||How To Prepare For Scholarship|
|Scholarship for Engg Students||Scholarship Exams For Higher Studies|
|Best Career Opportunities||Ways To Get Money For College Fees|