All India Institute of Medical Sciences (AIIMS), Raipur has circulated an employment advertisement titled as AIIMS Recruitment 2021 for the engagement to the 136 Senior Resident (Group A) Jobs vacancies.
Candidates having MD, DNB, MS qualifications can apply through online mode till 07-11-2021.
AIIMS Recruitment Summary:
|Organization Name||All India Institute of Medical Sciences (AIIMS), Raipur|
|Post Name||Senior Resident Jobs|
|No of Posts||136 Posts|
|AIIMS Raipur Salary||Rs. 67,700 /-Per Month|
|Job Location||Raipur Jobs|
|Last Date to Apply||07-11-2021|
|Similar Jobs||Chhattisgarh Govt Jobs|
AIIMS Raipur Vacancy Details:
|Name Of Post||Total AIIMS Raipur Vacancies|
|Senior Resident (Group A)||136|
No. of AIIMS Vacancy Category Wise:
- ST-12 [*Including 5 posts of PWBD]
Essential Qualification for AIIMS Jobs:
- Candidates should possess MD, MS, DNB, Diploma in respective discipline from recognized University/ Institutions with good academic records.
- DMC/DDC/MCI/State Registration is mandatory before joining, if selected
Grab Now: Latest Jobs As Per Your Qualification
AIIMS Age Limit:
- Age of candidates applying for AIIMS Raipur Jobs must not be more than 45 years as per norms.
- Age relaxation will be permissible to reserved category candidates as per rules and regulations of All India Institute of Medical Sciences, Raipur.
AIIMS Rishikesh Salary:
Appointed candidates for AIIMS Recruitment will get impressive salary as per organization Norms.
Read Out: Employment News This Week Highlights
AIIMS Recruitment Process:
Candidates who get selected for available posts will receive pay scale of ₹67,700 from the concerned department of All India Institute of Medical Sciences, Raipur
Interview Questions that Definitely Confuse You: Read Now
- For General/EWS/OBC Category: Rs. 1,000/-
- For SC/ST category: Rs. 800/-.
- Application fee once remitted shall not be refunded under any circumstances.
- Applications without the prescribed fee would not be considered and summarily rejected.
How to apply for AIIMS Recruitment 2021?
To apply for All India Institute of Medical Sciences Recruitment you need to follow the steps mentioned below:
- Logon to the official web portal that is www.aiimsraipur.edu.in to apply for AIIMS Recruitment 2021.
- Choose “Recruitment” tab from the menu bar of home page and hit “Vacancies” from the drop down list.
- Then a new page will be displayed you can see various links but you have to select “Junior Residents/Senior Residents” link.
- Afterwards, you need to choose “ADVERTISEMENT FOR RECRUITMENT TO THE POST OF SENIOR RESIDENTS (NON ACADEMIC) IN VARIOUS DEPARTMENTS UNDER GOVT. OF INDIA RESIDENCY SCHEME IN AIIMS RAIPUR (No.03/02/2021/Recruit./Reg./528 Date: 22/10/2021)” link
- Within few seconds, AIIMS Notification PDF will be displayed, having all the details about available vacancies.
- You are advised to read all the details very carefully from official PDF of AIIMS Advertisement.
- Now, go back to the previous page and select “Apply Now” Link.
- Candidates need to fill AIIMS Raipur Application Form through online mode and make payment through proper channel.
- At last, Submit AIIMS Raipur Application Form before last date.
Press Here For:
Important Dates & Time:
|Activation of Online Application Process||23-10-2021|
|Termination of Online Application Process||07-11-2021|
AIIMS Recruitment 2021 Notification:
Candidates, who think that they are eligible to apply for AIIMS Jobs, can submit their application form through online mode. The organization is providing the great opportunity to the job seekers.
The interested and eligible candidates can make the best use of this opportunity. Aspirants can get all the information regarding latest AIIMS Recruitment 2021 through the upper part of this page which is created by the team of recruitmentresult.com.
Something That You Should Put an Eye On
|Latest Private Jobs||Latest Recruitments|
|Upcoming Government Jobs||Jobs by Organization|
|Highest Paying Government Jobs in India||Latest Jobs Openings For Freshers|
|Best State Government Jobs||Employment News This Week Highlights|