Faculty of Management Studies (FMS) Delhi has released DU Admission 2021 for MBA Course. So, students who are waiting for FMS Admission can fill FMS application form from 13-12-2020 to 31-12-2020. More details like Eligibility, Application fee, Application Process are given below on this page.
Delhi University Admission 2021
|Educational Institute||Delhi University|
|Category||DU Admission 2021|
|DU Registration Will start from||13-12-2020|
|Last Date for DU Registration||31-12-2020|
DU Courses Offered:
FMS conducts following Management Programmes
- 2 Years full time MBA Programme
- MBA Executive Programme
- Executive (Health Care Administration) Programme
- Doctoral Programme
DU UG Courses (Admission on the basis of Merit List)
- Vocational Studies
- BA (Hons) – French, German, Italian, and Spanish
- BA (Hons) – Arabic, Bengali, Hindi, Persian, Punjabi, Urdu, Sanskrit, Hindi Patrakarita
- BA (Hons) – Journalism
- B.Voc – Printing Technology, Web Designing, Health Care Management, Retail Management & IT, Banking Operations, Software Development
- B.Com (Hons)
- B.Sc (Hons)
- Statistics, Mathematics
- Botany, Microbiology, Zoology, Anthropology, Biological Sciences
- Physics, Chemistry, Electronics, Instrumentation, Polymer Science
- Food Technology
- Mathematical Science
- Physical Science/Applied Physical Sciences
- Life Sciences/Applied Life Sciences
- Home Science
- Biomedical Science
DU UG Courses (Admission based on Entrance)
- Bachelor of Management Studies (BMS)
- BA (Hons) in Economics
- B.Tech (IT & M)
- BA (Hons) Humanities and Social Sciences
- Bachelor of Elementary Education (B.El.Ed.)
- B.Sc in Physical Education, Health Education and Sports (P.E, H.E & S)
- BA (Hons) in Multi Media and Mass Communication (MMMC)
- Integrated Course in Journalism
DU PG Courses
- B.Ed Spl. Ed.
- M.Tech in Microwave Electronics
Check Out: Best Career Opportunities
Eligibility Criteria For Admission In Delhi University:
For FMS MBA Course:
Candidates must have Graduate Degree with atleast 50% marks or equivalent CGPA. Candidates must appeared in CAT 2020 exam.
For UG Courses:
|Passed/appearing 12th examination by securing|
60% in four papers including English, Mathematics
and other two subjects from the list of elective
subjects as approved by the University of Delhi
(55% for SC, ST, CW and PwD categories).Candidates applying for improvement shall not be
eligible for admission.
technology &Mathematical Innovation)
|10 + 2 examination with Mathematics. Minimum 60%|
in four subjects (including mathematics), 54% for
OBC, 57% for PwD/ CW category and passing marks
|B.A. (Hons.) Humanities& Social Sciences||Passed /appearing 10+2 examination.Minimum marks criteria applicable as B.Tech|
(Information technology & Mathematical Innovation).
|Bachelor of Elementary|
|12th passed/appearing with minimum 50%|
|Bachelor of Science in Physical|
Education, Health Education &
Sports: B.Sc. (P.E., H.E. & S.)
|12th passed/appearing with at least 45% aggregate|
marks (The aggregate marks will be determined on
the basis of one language and three best subjects).
|B.A. (Hons.) Multi Media & Mass|
|Minimum qualification is 12th passed/appearing|
with 75% aggregate of best four including 85%
in English (for general category).This course is only for women candidates.
For PG Courses:
|M.Sc. Electronics or M.Sc. Physics with specialization|
in Electronics by obtaining minimum 60% marks
Or B.Tech./B.E. Electrical/ Electronics/ Electronics and
Instrumentation Engineering by obtaining minimum
|M.Sc. Physics||B.Sc in related subjects or any branch of Science or|
Engineering with Physics and Mathematics passed
with minimum 60% aggregate marks (50% marks
for B.Sc. (Hons.))
|M.Com||B.Com (Hons.) or B.A. (Hons.) Economics Or B.Com|
Or B.B.S. B.B.A. , B.B.A., B.I.F.A., and B.B.E degree
from recognized institution.
|MCA||Bachelor degree (10+2+3 Scheme) from the University|
of Delhi with at least one paper in Mathematical
Sciences (Mathematics, computer Science, Statistics,
|B.A. Degree with 50% marks or any other graduate|
degree (Science/commerce/Engineering etc.) with
60% marks from the recognized University/institution.
|LL.M.||A three-year/five year LL.B. Degree with 50% marks|
(45% marks for OBC/SC/ST category candidates).
Other Important Links Related To Delhi University
|DU Correspondence Courses||Delhi University Counselling|
|Top MCA Colleges in Delhi University||DU 1st Cut Off List|
|Delhi University Entrance Exam Syllabus||Delhi University Courses|
|SOL DU Admission||DU Law Entrance Exam|
Age Criteria for Delhi University Admission:
There is no minimum age bar for admission to undergraduate and postgraduate courses offered by the Delhi University.
Delhi University Reservation for UG Courses:
|Category||Percentage of seats reserved in|
each of the offered programmes
|Other Backward Classes||27%|
|Persons with Disabilities||5%|
|Wards/ Widows of War Army|
|Sports/ ECA quota||5%|
DU Admission Procedure:
The selection of candidates for the DU 2021 admission will be done on the basis of their rank in the Entrance Exam and merit list as per the courses.
Delhi University Admission Registration Fee:
For MBA Course:
|FMS MBA Batch||FMS MBA Fee||Average Placement Package (Rs.in Lakhs)|
|2019-21||Rs.1.92 Lakhs||Announced soon|
For UG (Merit-Based):
|Candidate Category||Application Fee|
|Sports (Each Category)||Rs. 100|
|ECA (Each Category)||Rs. 100|
For UG (Entrance-Based), PG and Ph.D:
|Candidate Category||Application Fee|
Contenders need to deposit following amount in the form of application fee via Credit Card/ Debit Card/ Net Banking.
Do You Know: How To Pay Fees Online Through Credit/Debit Card
Delhi University Exam Pattern 2021:
The examination pattern is different according to the course. For each course, there will be different question paper.
- Mode of Examination: The answers have to be marked on Optical Mark Recognition (OMR) sheet.
- Subjects: For each course, there will be separate subjects from which the questions will be asked.
- Type of Questions: Objective type questions (except for some of the foreign languages including Persian which have short answer questions) will be asked in Delhi University Entrance Exam
- Exam Duration: The DU Admission Exam will be last long for 2 hours.
- Marking Scheme: For UG courses, 4 marks will be credited to each correct answer.
- Negative Marking: There is a negative marking for UG courses. 1 mark will be deducted for each incorrect answer.
Process to Apply for DU Admission 2021:
Candidates who want to apply against DU UG Admission, they have to follow the basic steps:
- Firstly, contenders need to visit the official website of the university i.e. www.du.ac.in.
- Then select “UG admissions/PG Admission/ MBA. Admissions” link which is given under “Study at DU” section on the home page.
- Download the Announcement of FMS Delhi Admission 2021 and read the entire details about DU undergraduate admission.
- Then Hit on “Apply Now” button and select “New Registration” option.
- Fill the required details and select “Register” button.
- You will receive e-mail ID and password and your DU Online Registration will be done.
- Enter the e-mail ID and password and press “Login” option.
- Fill the DU Admission form with correct details.
- Upload scanned copies of essential documents.
- Hit “Submit” button and take a print out of DU Application form for further use.
Press Here For – DU Official Website
Delhi University Admit Card:
- Candidates can get their DU Admit Card by visiting the official website of university of Delhi that is du.ac.in.
- Exact date and link will be updated here in this post after releasing DU admit card at its admission portal.
- Candidate have to bring one identity proof along with the admit card.
- Candidates are informed to take their admit card along with them at the time of examination for verification otherwise they will not be entertained by the organization at any cost.
DU 2021 Answer Key:
- DU Answer key 2021 for the post graduate Programme will be released within 24 hours from completion of the Entrance test.
- From the official website of Delhi University, candidates can download the answer key.
- Within 7 calendar days from the declaration of result, candidates can also request OMR Response Sheet (ORS) by paying a fee of Rs. 500/- per paper.
Delhi University Result 2021:
- DU Result 2021 for UG and PG entrance exam will be declared in the first week of July 2021 tentatively.
- Candidates shortlisted in the written test will be called for interview/group discussion.
- Merit list will be drawn by considering candidate’s performance in entrance exam and interview/group discussion.
- Candidates can check their Delhi University 2018 Result from the official website via online mode.
Documents Produced at the time of DU Admission:
- Transfer certificate and Migration Certificate
- Character Certificate
- Category Certificate
- 2 passport size self-attested photographs
- 10th passing certificate & mark sheet
- 12th class mark sheet
Check Out: How Do Toppers Study?
Delhi University Admission Dates 2021
|Starting Date to Apply for DU FMS Admisison||13th December 2020|
|Last Date to Apply for FMS Admission||31st December 2020|
|Announcement of Shortlist for PI Round||February 2021|
|Announcement of Final Result||3rd week of April 2021|
DU Admission 2021
Check out the latest Delhi University Dates for Undergraduate and Post Graduate admissions. Delhi University conducts admission for 56000 seats in 63 colleges. This year, number of seats may extend due to EWS quota. Candidates interested to get admission in Delhi University will be able to register themselves from 13/12/2020 till 31/12/2020.
Selection of the candidates is based on entrance exam and merit list. Also this year, the University is trying to contact the Central Board of Secondary Education to use their database for getting students marksheets and certificate directly. There is a good news for students as the University has changed the 5 % used to be deducted from the cut-off to 2 %.
Stay in touch with our web portal to gather all the latest updates and notification regarding Delhi University Admission 2021.
Something That You Should Put An Eye On
|Top Universities in India||Top Colleges in India|
|Scholarship in India||College is Registered OR AICTE Approved?|