Delhi University has extended the registration dates for DU Admission 2022 – 23 for UG/PG Course. So, students who are waiting for Delhi University Admission can fill application form through online mode before the last date that is extended to 22-05-2022 (for UG through CUCET) and for PG admissions (through DUET) Last date has been extended till 10-06-2022. More details Eligibility, Application fee, Application Process are given below on this page.
Delhi University Admission 2022
|Educational Institute||Delhi University|
|Category||DU Admission 2022|
|Mode of Admission||Merit and Entrance Based|
|Last Date for DU Registration||Check Below|
Delhi University Admission Dates 2022
For UG courses (CUET):
|Starting of application||06-04-2022|
|Last date to Submission||22-05-2022|
|Last date to submit fee||22-05-2022|
|Application correction||25-05-2022 to 31-05-2022|
|Availability of admit card||Last week of May 2022|
|Exam date||1st week of June 2022|
|Declaration of result||1st week of July 2022|
|Starting of admission||3rd week of July 2022|
For PG Courses (Based on DUET exam):
|Starting of application form||06-04-2022|
|Last date to Submission||10-06-2022|
|Availability of admit card||June 2022|
|Exam date||1st week of June 2022|
|Declaration of result||June/ July 2022|
|Group discussion/ interview||July 2022|
|1st allotment list release date||July 2022|
|Document verification||Last week of July 2022|
|Commencement of classes||Month of September 2022|
DU Courses Offered:
FMS conducts following Management Programmes
- 2 Years full time MBA Programme
- MBA Executive Programme
- Executive (Health Care Administration) Programme
- Doctoral Programme
DU UG Courses (Admission on the basis of Merit List)
- Vocational Studies
- BA (Hons) – French, German, Italian, and Spanish
- BA (Hons) – Arabic, Bengali, Hindi, Persian, Punjabi, Urdu, Sanskrit, Hindi Patrakarita
- BA (Hons) – Journalism
- B.Voc – Printing Technology, Web Designing, Health Care Management, Retail Management & IT, Banking Operations, Software Development
- B.Com (Hons)
- B.Sc (Hons)
- Statistics, Mathematics
- Botany, Microbiology, Zoology, Anthropology, Biological Sciences
- Physics, Chemistry, Electronics, Instrumentation, Polymer Science
- Food Technology
- Mathematical Science
- Physical Science/Applied Physical Sciences
- Life Sciences/Applied Life Sciences
- Home Science
- Biomedical Science
DU UG Courses (Admission based on Entrance)
- Bachelor of Management Studies (BMS)
- BA (Hons) in Economics
- B.Tech (IT & M)
- BA (Hons) Humanities and Social Sciences
- Bachelor of Elementary Education (B.El.Ed.)
- B.Sc in Physical Education, Health Education and Sports (P.E, H.E & S)
- BA (Hons) in Multi Media and Mass Communication (MMMC)
- Integrated Course in Journalism
DU PG Courses
- B.Ed Spl. Ed.
- M.Tech in Microwave Electronics
Check Out: Best Career Opportunities
DU Admission Eligibility Criteria:
DU UG Admission:
|BA||General||Passed HSC (10+2) examination with at least 40% marks|
|BA (Hons)||French, German, Italian, and Spanish||Passed HSC (10+2) examination with at least 45% marks|
|BA (Hons)||Arabic, Bengali, Hindi, Persian, Punjabi, Urdu, Sanskrit, Hindi Patrakarita||Passed HSC (10+2) examination with at least 45% marks. OR Passed with 40% marks in the aggregate and 50% marks in the subject concerned|
|BA (Hons)||Journalism||Passed HSC (10+2) examination with at least 45% marks and studied the English language in the qualifying examination|
|B.Voc||Printing Technology, Web Designing, Health Care Management, Retail Management & IT, Banking Operations, Software Development||Passed HSC (10+2) examination with at least 40% marks|
|B.Com (Hons)||Passed HSC (10+2) examination with at least 45% marks. Also, the candidate must have passed Mathematics/Business Mathematics at the qualifying examination|
|B.Sc (Hons)||Statistics, Mathematics||Passed HSC (10+2) examination with at least 45% marks and 50% marks in Mathematics|
|Botany, Microbiology, Zoology, Anthropology, Biological Sciences||Passed HSC (10+2) examination with at least 55% marks and passed English with minimum 50% marks|
|Physics, Chemistry, Electronics, Instrumentation, Polymer Science||Minimum 55% marks in PCM and 50% marks in one compulsory language|
|Geology||Minimum 55% marks in Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics/ Geology/ Biology/ Biotechnology/ Geography and 50% marks in one compulsory language|
|Food Technology||Minimum 55% marks in Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics/ Biology/Biotechnology and 50% marks in English|
|Biochemistry||Minimum 55% marks in Chemistry, Biology/Biotechnology, Maths/Physics, and 50% marks in one compulsory language OR pass in the English language|
|Mathematical Science||Passed HSC (10+2) examination with at least 40% marks|
|Physical Science/Applied Physical Sciences||Minimum 45% marks in Physics, Chemistry/ Computer Science, Mathematics and 40% marks in one compulsory language OR pass in the English language|
|Life Sciences/Applied Life Sciences||Minimum 45% marks in Physics, Chemistry, Biology/ Biotechnology, and 40% marks in one compulsory language OR pass in the English language|
|Home Science||Passed HSC (10+2) examination with at least 50% marks|
|Biomedical Science||Minimum 55% marks in Physics, Chemistry, Biology/ Biotechnology, and 50% marks in the English language|
DU PG Admission:
- Candidates who are applying for the Postgraduate courses admission to Delhi University must have passed a bachelor’s degree from the authorized board/university.
- Candidates belonging to the unreserved category must have scored at least 50% marks in graduation. Whereas 45% marks are required in graduation for the reserved category.
- There is no maximum and minimum age limit for the DUET 2022 exam.
- There is an age limit for the Medical Council of India (MCI), Bar Council of India (BCI), and All India Council of Technical Education (AICTE).
Other Important Links Related To Delhi University
|DU Correspondence Courses||Delhi University Counselling|
|Top MCA Colleges in Delhi University||DU 1st Cut Off List|
|Delhi University Entrance Exam Syllabus||Delhi University Courses|
|SOL DU Admission||DU Law Entrance Exam|
Age Criteria for Delhi University Admission:
There is no minimum age bar for admission to undergraduate and postgraduate courses offered by the Delhi University.
Delhi University Reservation for UG Courses:
|Category||Percentage of seats reserved in|
each of the offered programmes
|Other Backward Classes||27%|
|Persons with Disabilities||5%|
|Wards/ Widows of War Army|
|Sports/ ECA quota||5%|
DU Admission Procedure:
The selection of candidates for the DU 2022 admission will be done on the basis of their rank in the Entrance Exam and merit list as per the courses.
Delhi University Admission Registration Fee:
For UG Courses (Through CUET):
|Category||Centres in India (Each Slot)||Centres outside India (Each Slot)|
|General/ UN-Reserved||Rs. 650/-||Rs. 3000/-|
|General-EWS/ OBC-NCL||Rs. 600/-|
|SC/ ST/ PwBD/ 3rd Gender||Rs. 550/-||Rs. 3000/-|
Do You Know: How To Pay Fees Online Through Credit/Debit Card
For PG Courses (Through DUET):
|General/ OBC category||Rs. 750/-|
|For SC/ ST category||Rs. 300/-|
Delhi University Exam Pattern 2022:
For UG through CUET:
- Mode of Exam: Online (CBT) mode only.
- Duration: 3 hours 15 minutes for Slot I & 3 hours 45 minutes for Slot II to solve the question paper.
- Type of Questions: Multiple choice questions.
- Number of Questions: 100 questions.
- Language: 13 languages.
- Marking Scheme: For every correct answer, 5 marks will be awarded while 1 mark will get deducted for each wrong answer.
|Section||Subjects||Questions to be attempted||Total questions||Questions Type||Duration|
|Section IA||13 different languages (can choose any one)||40||50||Reading comprehension (based on different languages – Factual literary & Narrative, Literary Aptitude & Vocabulary)||45 minutes for each language|
|Section IB||20 different languages (can choose any language apart from Section IA)|
|Section II- Domain||27 Domains specific subjects (must choose 6 domain as desire by applicable university/ ies)||40||50||Input Text for MCQ based questions (it will be on the bases of 12th NCERT syllabus)||45 minutes for each domain specific subjects|
|Section III- General Tests||For any such UG programme/ programmes being offered by universities||60||75||Input text can be used for MCQ Based Questions|
General Knowledge, Current Affairs, General Mental Ability, Numerical Ability, Quantitative Reasoning (Simple application of basic mathematical concepts arithmetic/algebra geometry/mensuration/s tat taught till Grade 8), Logical and Analytical Reasoning
|Total||180 questions||225 questions||195 minutes|
For PG Courses:
- Mode of Exam: Online (CBT) mode only.
- Type of Questions: Multiple choice questions.
- Question paper: 2 hours Multiple choice questions (MCQ) based examination.
- Medium: DUET will be conducted in English language only.
- Marking Scheme: For every correct answer 4 marks will be awarded and 1 mark will be deducted on each incorrect response.
Process to Apply for DU Admission 2022:
Candidates who want to apply against DU UG Admission, they have to follow the basic steps:
- Firstly, contenders need to visit the official website of the university i.e. www.du.ac.in.
- Then select “UG admissions/PG Admission/ MBA. Admissions” link which is given under “Study at DU” section on the home page.
- Download the Announcement of FMS Delhi Admission 2021 and read the entire details about DU undergraduate admission.
- Then Hit on “Apply Now” button and select “New Registration” option.
- Fill the required details and select “Register” button.
- You will receive e-mail ID and password and your DU Online Registration will be done.
- Enter the e-mail ID and password and press “Login” option.
- Fill the DU Admission form with correct details.
- Upload scanned copies of essential documents.
- Hit “Submit” button and take a print out of DU Application form for further use.
Press Here For:
Delhi University Admit Card:
- Candidates can get their DU Admit Card by visiting the official website of university of Delhi that is du.ac.in.
- Exact date and link will be updated here in this post after releasing DU admit card at its admission portal.
- Candidate have to bring one identity proof along with the admit card.
- Candidates are informed to take their admit card along with them at the time of examination for verification otherwise they will not be entertained by the organization at any cost.
DU 2022 Answer Key:
- DU Answer key 2022 for the post graduate Programme will be released within 24 hours from completion of the Entrance test.
- From the official website of Delhi University, candidates can download the answer key.
- Within 7 calendar days from the declaration of result, candidates can also request OMR Response Sheet (ORS) by paying a fee of Rs. 500/- per paper.
Delhi University Result 2022:
- DU Result 2022 for UG and PG entrance exam will be declared soon.
- Candidates shortlisted in the written test will be called for interview/group discussion.
- Merit list will be drawn by considering candidate’s performance in entrance exam and interview/group discussion.
- Candidates can check their Delhi University 2022 Result from the official website via online mode.
Documents Produced at the time of DU Admission:
- Transfer certificate and Migration Certificate
- Character Certificate
- Category Certificate
- 2 passport size self-attested photographs
- 10th passing certificate & mark sheet
- 12th class mark sheet
Check Out: How Do Toppers Study?
DU Admission 2022
Check out the latest Delhi University Dates for Undergraduate and Post Graduate admissions. Delhi University conducts admission for 56000 seats in 63 colleges. This year, number of seats may extend due to EWS quota. Candidates interested to get admission in Delhi University will be able to register themselves.
Selection of the candidates is based on entrance exam and merit list. Also this year, the University is trying to contact the Central Board of Secondary Education to use their database for getting students marksheets and certificate directly. There is a good news for students as the University has changed the 5 % used to be deducted from the cut-off to 2 %.
Stay in touch with our web portal to gather all the latest updates and notification regarding Delhi University Admission 2022.
Something That You Should Put An Eye On
|Top Universities in India||Top Colleges in India|
|Scholarship in India||College is Registered OR AICTE Approved?|