All India Law Entrance Test (AILET) is conducted by National Law University (NLU), Delhi. The University has released online applications for admission to B.A.LL.B.(Hons.), LL.M. and Ph.D. Programmes for the Academic Year 2022-23. Candidates interested to apply for the entrance test must check the eligibility, important exam dates etc from here and then fill up AILET 2022 Application Form before the last date.
Latest Update on 27-06-2022:
NTA AILET Answer Key Released on 27 June- Download PDF Here
National Law University, Delhi has released the provisional NTA AILET Answer Key 2022 for the All India Law Entrance Test (AILET) 2022 Law Entrance Exam. Candidates who have appeared for AILET 2022 Exam can now download the AILET Answer Key and AILET Question Paper online via the official website that is nationallawuniversitydelhi.in from here.
NTA AILET Answer key contains all the correct answer of all the questions asked in AILET examination was held on 26-06-2022. By the help of NTA AILET Answer Key, candidates can predict their expected score by matching their responses with the official answer key. National Law University Delhi has organized the All India Law Entrance Test-2022 (AILET-2022) on Sunday, 26-06-2022 for admission to B.A.LL.B.(Hons.), LL.M. and Ph.D. Programmes.
Appeared candidates in AILET-2022 can submit their objection(s) (if any) regarding the questions/answers, on official portal latest by 2:00 P.M. on Tuesday, 28-06-2022.
Download NTA AILET Answer Key Course Wise
AILET 2022 Highlights:
|Full-Form||All India Law Entrance Test|
|Exam Types||UG & PG Level|
|Courses Offered||Law Courses|
|Conducting Body||National Law University (NLU)|
|Exam Duration||1 Hours 30 Minutes|
AILET 2022 Important Dates:
Checkout for the complete official exam dates for AILET 2022 Examination:
|Events||AILET 2022 Exam Dates (Announced)|
|Application form release||17-01-2022|
|Last date for submission of application form||25-05-2022|
|Application correction||26-05-2022 – 28-05-2022|
|Admit card availability||16-06-2022|
|AILET 2022 Exam||26-06-2022|
|B.A. LL.B (Hons.) result declaration||Last week of July, 2022|
|1st list of admission letter||Last week of July, 2022|
|1st list fee deposit list||2nd week of August, 2022|
|LL.M result declaration||3rd week of July, 2022|
|Counselling session||1st week of August 2022|
Students who want to get admission in National Law University (NLU), they must appear in this AILET exam. For getting further information about about AILET 2022 Application Form, you are suggested to scroll down this page which is well prepared by the team members of recruitmentresult.com
AILET Seats are given here:
- B.A.LL.B. (Hons.)- Five-Year Programme: 110+10 Seats
- LLM – One-Year Programme: 70+10 Seats
- Ph.D.-Programme: 18+2 Seats
AILET Eligibility Criteria
B.A. LL.B. (Hons.) – Five Year Programme:
- To get admission in this course, candidates must have qualified 10+2 or equivalent examination with minimum 50% of marks. The candidates appearing in the 12th standard examination in March/ April, 2022 can also apply.
- Foreign National Candidates must have secured 65% marks in their qualifying examination.
LLM – One-Year Programme:
- Candidates who wish to get entrance in this programme they must have possessed LL.B. or an Equivalent Degree with 55% marks (50% for SC/ST/ PWD). Those students appearing in final LL.B. examination in April/ May, 2022 are also eligible to apply.
- Candidates must hold LL.M. Degree with 55% marks or its equivalent (50% for SC/ ST/ PWD).
Check Out: Best Career Opportunities
AILET Application Fee
Aspirants who are willing to participate in this examination they must have to pay following amount of application fee:
B.A. LL.B. (Hons.) and LLM Entrance Exam Fee:
|General Category/Kashmiri Migrants/|
Resident of Jammu & Kashmir
|SC, ST, PwD||Rs. 1,050/-|
|BPL (SC/ST category)||NIL|
Ph.D Entrance Exam Fee:
- SC/ST and Persons with disability: Rs.1050.00/-
- Unreserved/ Foreign Nationals: Rs.3050.00/-
- No Entrance Examination Fee for SC/ST below Poverty Line (BPL) only
Mode of Payment:
Candidates must have to pay the above mentioned amount of application fee either through online mode by using credit card/ debit card/ net banking payment options.
AILET Admission Process
Candidates will get the admission on the basis of performance in the All India Law Entrance Test 2022. So, candidates have to perform well in examination to get the admission ion their desirable course.
AILET Exam Pattern 2022:
Negative marking is there and for every wrong answer 0.25 marks will be deducted.
|Subject/ Paper Name||Criminal Law, Constitutional Law,|
Law of Contract, Jurisprudence,
Law of Tort and International Law etc
|No. of Questions||100+1|
|Type of Questions||100 MCQ|
|Time Duration||90 minutes|
|Marking Scheme||1 mark/ question for MCQ|
- Subject/ Paper Name: 50% Paper is from Research Methodology and 50% paper is from all major subject of law like Criminal Law, Constitutional Law, Law of Contract, Jurisprudence, Law of Tort, Corporate Law and International Law etc.
- No. of Questions: 100
- Type of Questions: Multiple Choice Questions
- Time Duration :1 hour 30 minutes
- Total Marks: 100 marks/ paper
- Marking Scheme: Negative Marking is there. For per wrong answer 0.25 Marks will be deducted.
B.A. LL.B. (Hons.) Paper Structure:
- Duration of the Examination: 1 hour 30 minutes
- Marking Scheme: 0.25 marks will be deducted for every incorrect answer, so negative marking is there.
|General Knowledge (Current Affairs, General Science,|
History, Geography, Economics, Civics)
|Legal Aptitude||35 Marks|
|Elementary Mathematics (Numerical Ability)||10 Marks|
AILET Exam Centres (As per previous stats):
Get Here Preparation Links:
How to Submit AILET Application Form 2022?
Candidates are required to go through below given instruction to apply online for AILET Admission.
- Students have to open the official website of NLU, Delhi that is www.nludelhi.ac.in
- Hit on “AILET Admissions” link appearing on the left side of the home page.
- Read the complete information from AILET 2022 Notification and ensure their eligibility criteria.
- After reading the complete details, candidates must have to hit on “Online Application Form” link.
- Press on “Create New Account” option if you are a new candidate otherwise Log in with the existing user name and Password if you already have an account.
- Fill the details in the form and complete the AILET Registration Form.
- Now fill the details in the AILET Online Application Form and submit it within the given time period.
- Make the payment of application fee and take a printout of duly filled online form for future reference.
Press Here: AILET Apply Online
Download PDF: NTA AILET Notification
Press Here: NLU, Delhi Official Website
NTA AILET Helpline Number/Support Centre:
- Helpline Number: 8287471852, 8178359845, 8882356803, 9650173668, 9599676953
- Timings: from 9:30 am till 6:00 pm only
- Email: [email protected]
Candidates may get more details about AILET 2022 Application Form by visiting the above Official Links. You may stay in touch with us to get latest updates about your All India Law Entrance Test 2022.
Something That You Should Put An Eye On
|Latest Private Jobs||Latest Recruitments|
|Highest Paying Government Jobs||Jobs by Organization|
|Online Quiz||Latest Jobs Openings For Freshers|
|Best State Government Jobs||Employment News This Week|