Air Hostess Salary
No doubts, working as air hostess is a dream of many individuals. So, if you are thinking to pursue your career in this field, then must know about Air Hostess Salary in India 2022 updated. Career in aviation industries involves pleasant, friendly and enthusiastic personality.
There are various posts in airlines like cabin crew, flight attendant, pilot etc. so, know here complete details for air hostess salary per month and Cabin Crew/Flight Attendant Salary details as well. Due To lockdown, There are lots of flight air hostess salaries in India.
Air hostess is one of the high profile professions in India aspired by many young graduates. Besides this, Air hostess is also known as the Flight attendants or cabin crew. Along with Air Hostess Salary, they also enjoy benefits as Life and Health Insurance facilities & many more.
Air Hostess Salary in India 2022
|Flights||Air Hostess Salary in India|
Highly Demand of Air Hostess Jobs and their Salaries:
Air hostess as an occupation is in much demand in India due to remarkable pay scale & chance to travel world. We the team of recruitmentresult.com is listing Air Hostess Salary 2022 In India along with many other benefits.
Air Hostess Salary
Air Hostess Salary In India:
|Job Category||Annual Air Hostess Salary (Rs.)|
|Flight Attendant Salary In India||Rs. 480,000 to 675,000|
|Senior Flight Attendant Salary In India||Rs.550,000 to 825,000|
|Ground Attendant||Rs.504,000 to 735,000|
|Cabin Crew||Rs.504,000 to 702,000|
|Customer Service Agent||Rs.360,000 to 432,000|
Know Here: Latest Recruitment
Cabin Crew Salary In India:
|Corporation||Cabin Crew Salary Per Month|
|Air Hostess Salary In Indigo||31,250/-|
Air Hostess Frankfinn Institute Training Salaries:
Customer Service Salary Structure:
|Customer Service||Air Hostess Average Salary(per month)|
|Call Center Representative||18,344|
|Customer Care Specialist||17,968|
|Customer Service Representative||17,972|
|Inbound Call Center Representative||18,553|
Must Check: Jobs As Per Your Qualification
Administrative Assistance Salary Structure:
|Administrative Assistance||Average Salary(per month)|
|Data Entry Clerk||18,245|
|Back Office Executive||17,874|
Community & Social Service Salary Structure:
|Community & Social Service||Average Salary(per month)|
|Direct Care Worker||18,198|
|Counselor Assistant||2,40,000 per year|
|Senior Counselor||3,00,000 per year|
Sales Salary Details:
|Sales||Average Salary(per month)|
|Lead Generation Specialist||20,811|
|Outbound Sales Representative||18,000|
Know Here: Latest Jobs Openings For Freshers
All Frankfinn Institute of Air Hostess Salary for Management:
|Management||Average Salary(per month)|
|Manager 5 salaries reported||36,786|
|Business Development Executive||16,925|
- AirAsia – 236000 INR per Year
- GoAir – 248000 INR per Year
- Air Hostess Salary in IndiGo – 378000 INR per Year
- Spicejet – 360000 INR per Year
- Vistara – 420000 INR per Year
- Jet Airways – 420000 INR per Year
- Air India – 480000 INR per Year
- Delta Airlines – 720000 INR per Year
- Etihad Airlines – 720000 INR per Year
- Singapore Airlines – 660000 INR per Year
- Subsidized travelling (for the family as well), includes air tickets, car rental, accommodation.
- 13-17 off days per month
- Retirement benefits
- Life Insurance
- Health Insurance
- Kit Allowance
How much money does an air hostess make in India?
An IndiGo captain earns Rs 6.01 lakh every month for 70 hours of flying. Also, he earns Rs 7 lakh for 90 hours. Besides this, for cabin crew attendant, the salary has been increased to Rs 31,000 every month.
As fresher, job applier gets experience in the industry, she is not only pleased with the astounding opening to add to her traveling experience, but also with superior remuneration ranges. Pay scale deviations depending on cities and the equivalent costs of living also exist.
You Can Also Get: Highest Paying Government Jobs in India
Duties of an Air Hostess
- Welcoming passengers on board.
- Help them find their seats.
- An arrangement of hand baggage.
- Making Important Announcements.
- Intimating passengers about safety procedures.
List of Air Hostess Courses in India
Certificate Courses (3 months to 1 year)
- Airlines Hospitality (certification)
- Air Hostess Training (certification)
- Flight Purser (certification)
- Cabin Crew/Flight Attendant (certification)
- Aviation Customer Service (certification)
- Aviation Management and Hospitality (certification)
- Airline Passenger Service (certification)
- Hospitality and Air travel Management (certification)
Diploma courses (6 months to 1 year)
- Diploma in Aviation Customer Care
- Diploma in Air Hostess training
- Diploma in Aviation and Hospitality Management
- Diploma in Cabin Crew/Flight Attendant training
- PG Diploma in International Airline and Travel Management
- Diploma in Hospitality and Travel Management
- Diploma in Travel, Hospitality and Tourism Management
Degree courses (more than or equal to 2 years)
- Degree in International Airline and Travel Management
- B.Sc. in Air Hostess training
- Bachelor of Hospitality and Travel Management
- BSc. Aviation
- Bachelor of Travel and Tourism Management
Air Hostess Perks & Benefits:
Now, we’re going to discussing about perks and benefits for Air Hostess jobs as shown below, please have a look:
- Support financially traveling (for family as well), including air tickets, car rental, lodging, cruises etc.
- Thirteen to Seventeen off days per month
- Providing retirement benefits
- Life Insurance Facility
- Health Insurance Facility
- Kit Allowance
- Added benefits of being a part of high profile parties etc.
Check Here: Latest Private Jobs
Eligibility Criteria & Skills
Air hostess Qualification:
Job finders, whose desire to grasp this opportunity, should complete their graduation before joining the Aviation industry as an air hostess and endure the essential training courses imparted by leading institutions like Frankfinn, Air Hostess Academy etc.
An entrants can also have some other essentials points to be an airhostess as indicated below:
Air hostess/Cabin Crew Qualification
- Eligibility: Graduate/ 12th Standard Pass
- Age: 17-25 years
- Height: Minimum 155 cm for girls, 164 cm for boys.
- It is a general rule that candidate should be fair complexioned and unmarried.
Other Essential Skills required are:
- Having Good communication skills
- Average height for at least 5’2 inches
- Fitness (proved medically)
- Swimming skills
- Voice Quality etc.
Duties of an Air hostess:
Duties and responsibility of air hostess is that Welcoming passengers on board, Help them finding their seats, Arrangement of hand baggage, Making Important Announcements, and Intimating passengers about safety procedures etc.
Air Hostess Training Course Content:
The course content for the position of Air Hostess includes: aviation management, cabin crew training, airport management, computerized ticket reservation system, money changing, car rental, passenger insurance, airline customer service, ground handling, flight dispatch, in-flight management, hospitality and catering, etc.
Along with the qualification skills the training also includes grooming and personality development, effective communication, announcement, security awareness, first aid and swimming etc. skills.
Check Here: Jobs by Organization
To apply for any International Airline, one can do the following courses:
- IATA/UFTAA International Travel & Tourism Training Program
- IATA/FIATA International Cargo Agent Training Program
- IATA Aviation Distance Learning program
- Director General of Civil Aviation norms
Frequently Asked Questions:
Ques: How much does an air hostess earn a year?
Ans: Air cabin crew with experience can expect to earn a base rate of £15,000 to £18,000 a year.
Ques: What is Air Hostess Salary Per Month?
Ans: Air Hostess Salary Per Month in Jet Airways is Rs.30,000/-
Ques: Do air hostess get married?
Ans: Air hostesses will be permitted to marry on the basis of condition that they have put in four years of service.
Ques: How much do air hostesses get paid?
Ans: According to the Department of Labor’s Bureau of Labor Statistics, salary for a flight attendant is $48,500.
Must Read: Best Career Opportunities
Career as an Air Hostess/Cabin Crew:
Now a day, the aviation industry is quickly growing and requires manpower and most of the females are opting air hostess career as it is one of the most economically strong sector these days.
This makes the question- what is Air Hostess Salary In India very generally asked. If you become an air hostess than in the starting, this occupation provides good amount of salary package with lots of allowances per month.
Hope, you get all details for Air Hostess Salary In India 2022. Travelling by air is no more related to being rich and elite. Today almost everyone wants to travel by plane so As an Air hostess you can get a chance to travel all over the world. As an Air hostess your job is basically on board.
Something That You Should Put An Eye On
|Web Designer Salary||Web Developer Salary|
|Civil Engineer Salary In India||Fashion Designer Salary|