Registration Process for AMUEEE 2020 has been started again by Aligarh Muslim University (AMU). Candidates can apply for AMUEEE Application Form that is reopened now through online mode till the scheduled last date. Before applying online for AMUEEE Registration, candidates must check the required eligibility, application fee and other necessary details from this page. Registered contenders must appear on scheduled AMUEEE Exam Dates to get admission in engineering and architecture courses.
AMUEEE 2020-21 Highlights:
|Full Form||Aligarh Muslim University Engineering Entrance Examination|
|Exam Conducting Body||Aligarh Muslim University|
|Eligibility||Passed 10+2 examination|
|Level of exam||Undergraduate Level|
|AMUEEE Syllabus||Questions will be asked from +2 syllabus of Physics, Chemistry, Mathematics and Biology|
|Mode of Exam||Offline (Computer Based Test)|
|Duration of exam||3 hours|
|Basic Eligibility Criteria||UG Courses- Class XII|
The admission authority of AMU has released the revised dates of submission of online application form because of COVID-19 pandemic as well as new course of studies has been introduced namely B.Tech (Food Technology) and M.Tech (Civil Engg.) in Earthquake Engineering & Disaster Management. The opening date to apply for AMUEEE Online Application is 14-08-2020. Candidates can submit the application form till 28-08-2020 for B.Tech and M.Tech (Civil Engg) course.
AMUEEE 2020 Application Form Dates:
AMUEEE Registration Date is available here:
|AMUEEE 2020 Application Form Released on||16-01-2020|
|Last day to submit application form|
for B.Tech/B.Arch without Late Fee
|Last day to submit AMUEEE 2020|
Application Form for B.E.(Evening)
without Late Fee
|Last day to submit AMUEEE Application Form|
for B.Tech/B.Arch with Late Fee
|Last day to submit AMUEEE 2020|
Application Form for B.E.(Evening) with Late Fee
|Last date to Edit AMUEEE 2020 Application form||03-06-2020|
|AMUEEE 2020 Registration Reopen||14-08-2020|
|Last Date to apply||28-08-2020|
|AMUEEE Exam Date 2020||To be announced|
AMUEEE 2020 Eligibility Criteria:
- For admission in BTech and BArch courses, candidates should have scored at least 50% aggregate marks in class 12th.
- Candidates with a diploma in Engineering with minimum 50% aggregate marks
Candidates must have passed Engineering diploma with minimum 50% marks in the relevant branch.
AMUEEE 2020 – Programmes Offered & Number of Seats:
B.Tech Seat Matrix:
|B.Tech Branch||Course Code||Intake|
B.E. Evening Seat Matrix:
|B.Tech Branch||Course Code||Intake|
AMUEEE Application Fee:
|Course||Without Late Fee||With Late Fee|
|BTech||Rs 700/-||Rs 1000/-|
|BArch||Rs 800/-||Rs 1100/-|
|BE||Rs 500/-||Rs 800/-|
Read Out Complete: AMU Admission Guide 2020-21
Process to Fill AMUEEE Application Form:
- Firstly candidates needs to visit the official website i.e. www.amucontrollerexams.com
- On the home page, visit “Admissions” section and press on “Application forms to admissions, 2020-21” link.
- After that, register online by entering your email id as well as Mobile Number to get user name and password.
- Login using given user name, password and apply for single registration form for multiple courses.
- Upload the necessary documents such as:
- Scanned copy of colored Photo.
- Email address & Mobile number.
- Online Banking details/Debit Card/Credit Card.
- Details of qualifying examination
- Review the form once again and then finally submit it.
Apply Online: AMUEEE Registration Link
Press Here: AMU Official Website
List of AMUEEE 2020 Exam Centers:
|1.||Aligarh, Uttar Pradesh|
|2.||Lucknow, Uttar Pradesh|
|4.||Srinagar, Jammu & Kashmir|
|5.||Kolkata, West Bengal|
AMUEEE 2020 Exam Pattern:
|Mode of Exam||Offline|
|Questions Type||Objective Type Multiple Choice Questions (MCQs)|
|Total No. of Questions||150 Questions|
Subject Wise Marks Distribution:
Must Read: How To Get Admission In Engineering Colleges
AMUEEE 2020 Syllabus:
|Physics||Physical world and measurement, Kinematics, Laws of motion, Work, energy and power, Motion of system of particles and rigid body, Gravitation, Properties of bulk matter, Thermodynamics, Behaviour of perfect gas and kinetic theory, Oscillations and waves, Electrostatics, Current electricity, Magnetic effects of current and magnetism, Electromagnetic induction and alternating currents, Electromagnetic waves, Optics, Dual nature of matter and radiation, Atoms & nuclei, Electronic devices, Communication systems|
|Chemistry||Structure of Atom, Classification of Elements and Periodicity in Properties, Chemical Bonding and Molecular Structure, States of Matter : Gases and Liquids, Thermodynamics, Equilibrium, Hydrogen, s-Block Elements (Alkali and Alkaline earth metals), Some p-Block Elements, Organic Chemistry – Some Basic Principles and Techniques, Hydrocarbons, Environmental Chemistry, Solid State, Solutions, Electrochemistry, Chemical Kinetics, Surface Chemistry, General Principles and Processes of Isolation of Elements, Block Elements, Group 16, 17, 28 elements, D and f Block Elements, Lanthanoids & Actinoids, Coordination Compounds, Haloalkanes and Haloarenes, Alcohols, Phenols and Ethers, Aldehydes and ketones, Carboxylic Acids, Organic Compounds Containing Nitrogen, Biomolecules, Polymers, Chemistry in Every Day Life|
|Mathematics||Sets, Relations & Functions, Trigonometric Functions, Principle of Mathematical Induction, Complex Numbers and Quadratic Equations, Linear Inequalities, Permutations and Combinations, Binomial Theorem, Sequence and Series , Straight lines, Conic Section, Introduction to Three Dimensional Geometry, Limits and Derivatives, Mathematical Reasoning, Probability|
|BArch||Geometrical, Memory and Imagination, Creativity, Dimensional Perception, General Architectural Aptitude, Free hand sketching of scenes and activities observed by candidates from rural /urbal life, Design, Drawing & Presentation, Creative Composition (Geometric or otherwise) depicting, visual harmony or contrast using elements like Shapes, colors etc.|
Official Link: Syllabus of Admission Test
AMUEEE Counselling 2020:
Qualified candidates of AMUEEE 2020-21 will be called for counseling round. Seat allotment will be done on the basis of marks secured in the qualifying exam. Document Verification will be taken place at the time of counseling round. The list of documents required is as:
Documents Required at AMUEEE 2020 Counselling:
- Class 10 mark sheet or its equivalent exam certificate for date of birth proof
- Ten recent colour photos with white background (2.5 cm x 3.0 cm)
- 12th class or equivalent qualifying test mark sheet along with four self-attested photocopies.
- Transfer/Migration/character certificate from the institution last studied
- Four self-addressed envelopes with postage stamps of Rs. 22 each (to be submitted in the Office of the Provost of Hall of Residence/NRSC allotted).
- Two Oath Commissioner’s Affidavit on plain paper – one on behalf of candidate’s parents/guardian (regarding not-indulgence in ragging) and other on candidate’s behalf.
- Required documents/certificates for claiming special categories.
- Admission fee can be paid at the Cash Counter at the Venue of admission either in Cash or through Bank Demand Draft (DD) from any of the Nationalized Bank. Demand Draft should be taken in favour of the “Finance Officer, AMU, Aligarh” payable at “Aligarh”.
Candidates must read complete details related to AMUEEE Application Form 2020-21 from this page of recruitmentresult.com and then apply for the registration process. Applicants can stay in touch with us by bookmarking our web portal to get latest updates on AMUEEE Admit Card, AMUEEE Result and for other necessary exam updates.
Something That You Should Put an Eye On
|AMU Application Form||AMU Syllabus|
|AMU Cut Off||Education Loans for Students|
|List of Universities in Uttar Pradesh||Top Colleges in India|
|Best Career Opportunities||Scholarship in India|
|List Of Entrance Exam in India||UGC Approved University List|