AP POLYCET Syllabus
State Board of Technical Education and Training Andhra Pradesh, Vijayawada organizes Polytechnic Common Entrance Exam. For this, AP POLYCET Syllabus 2022 can be consider for effective preparation of exam. However, AP POLYCET exam is expected to be held in June 2022. So, check below Polytechnic Common Entrance Exam syllabus.
Overview of AP POLYCET Exam 2022:
|Conducting Board||State Board of Technical Education and Training, Andhra Pradesh|
|Exam Name||Andhra Pradesh Polytechnic Common Entrance Test or AP POLYCET|
|Exam Level||State Level|
|Dates for filling the application form||Notified Soon|
|AP POLYCET 2022 Exam Date||June 2022|
For admission to Diploma courses in Engineering / Non Engineering/Technology fields, students must check the below mentioned AP POLYCET Syllabus 2022. For scoring good marks in the entrance test, applicants can do preparation as per the given test structure.
AP POLYCET Exam Pattern:
- Written exam (based on paper and pencil) will be conducted i.e. in offline mode
- Questions will be objective type i.e. Multiple Choice Questions with four options.
- Time Duration is of 2 hours.
- All questions will carry equal marks and there is no negative marking for incorrect answers.
Question Paper Pattern:
|Section A||01 to 60||Mathematics|
|Section B||61 to 90||Physics|
|Section C||91 to 120||Chemistry|
Structure of the Question Paper:
|Name of the Test||No of Questions||Marks|
|Total Questions/ Marks||120 Questions||120 Marks|
AP POLYCET Syllabus
The syllabus of AP POLYCET comprises of three subjects i.e. Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics. AP POLYCET Syllabus is just similar to the SSC Exam which was conducted by the Board of Secondary Education, Andhra Pradesh.
AP POLYCET Syllabus for Mathematics:
- Number System
- Real Numbers
- Quadratic Equations
- Linear Equations
- Coordinate Geometry
- Surface Areas & Volume
- Mathematical Modeling
Check Out: How to Prepare for Maths
AP POLYCET Syllabus for Physics:
- Chemical Equations & Reactions
- Reflection of Light
- Acids, Bases & Salts
- Refraction of Light at Plane Surface
- Refraction of Light at Curved Surface
- Human Eye & Colorful World
- The structure of an Atom
- Classification of Elements
- Chemical Bonding
- Magnetic Effects of Electric Current
- Carbon & its Compounds
AP POLYCET Syllabus for Chemistry:
- Nuclear Chemistry
- Chemical Thermodynamics
- The States of Matter
- Redox Reactions.
- Chemical and Ionic Equilibrium
- Phase equilibria & Solutions
- Organic compounds with the functional group-containing nitrogen
- Chemical Kinetics
- Atomic Structure
- Basic Concepts in Organic Chemistry and Stereochemistry
- Preparation, Properties, and Reactions of Alkanes, Alkenes, Alkynes
- Qualitative and quantitative analysis and purification of organic compounds
- Reactions of Benzene and heterocyclic compounds
- Organic compounds with the functional group-containing halogens
- Reactions of a, b unsaturated carbonyl and acids.
- Surface Chemistry
- Organic compounds with the functional group-containing oxygen
- Biomolecules – Carbohydrates, Protein, Vitamins, Nucleic Acid, Lipids, Hormones
- Spectroscopy measurements including IR, UV, NMR (proton and carbon 13)
- Urea and malonic ester
- Environmental Chemistry
- Chemistry in everyday life etc
Read Here: Chemistry Questions and Answers
AP POLYCET 2022 Preparation Tips:
- Candidates must prepare a time table and allot equal timings to each subject.
- Go through the complete syllabus and exam pattern to know the test structure.
- Solve previous year papers and mock test to improve your performance at the examination time.
- Make short notes of important topics and do revision of these notes at last minute exam preparation.
Press Here: AP POLYCET Official Website
Frequently Asked Questions:
Question: Is there any negative marking for wrong answer in AP POLYCET 2022 Exam?
Answer: There is no negative marking for incorrect answers.
Question: Which are the subjects covered in AP POLYCET Exam?
Answer: Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics are the subjects included in this exam.
Question: What is the time duration of completing the AP POLYCET 202O Examination?
Answer: For attempting the examination, 2 hours of time is given to the applicant.
AP POLYCET Syllabus 2022 complete details for preparation of Polytechnic Common Entrance Exam has been written on this page by the team members of recruitmentresult.com Candidates can also bookmark this page for getting instant updates.
Something That You Should Put an Eye On
|How to Prepare for Written Exam||Online Quiz for Competitive Exams|
|How Do Toppers Study?||How To Reduce Negative Marking|