Assam Police Recruitment
Apply Online For Assam Police Ministerial Staff Recruitment Notice! Assam Police Recruitment Procedure for 2000 Ministerial Staff Openings has been started and will continue till 30-06-2019. Candidates, able to satisfy Assam Police Jobs requirement are suggested to go for registration with the help of given details on this page. Apart from it, you may grab details regarding latest updates regarding the same from here…
|Assam Police Ministerial Staff Answer Key Notice|
Candidates, who have applied for the Post Of Data Entry Operator, Copyist, UDA, Steno, LDA, Bench Assistant And Typist are informed that Assam Police Ministerial Staff Answer Key has been released. Download Assam Police Answer Key for the written exam held on 11-08-2019 for the recruitment of Ministerial Staff Of Foreigner’s Tribunal. Here we have provided the direct link to download Assam Police 2019 Answer Key of Morning and evening session separately. So, please have a look..
|Assam Police Ministerial Staff|
|Assam Police Career & Recruitment link||Press Here|
|Assam Police Recruitment Apply Online||Press Here|
|Official Website||Press Here|
|Check Assam Police Related Links:|
|Assam Police Salary Scale||Get Details|
|Assam Police Syllabus||Get Details|
|Assam Police Admit Card||Get Details|
|Assam Police Result||Get Details|
Short View of Assam Police 2019 Recruitment:
- Name of the Organization: Assam Police
- Assam Police Vacancies: 2000
- Name of Assam Police Vacancy: Ministerial Staff
- Central Helpline numbers: 7636071992 / 7636071993/ 7636071991
- Whatsapp Helpline: 7636071991
Assam Police Recruitment 2019
Question1: Assam Police Job Vacancy Distribution
|Name of posts||No. of posts|
|UDA-cum – Accountant||200|
|Lower Division Assistant||200|
|Data Entry Operator||400|
Question2: What Should Be The Assam Police Recruitment Criteria To Apply?
|Name of posts||Qualification|
|UDA-cum – Accountant||Graduate in Commerce|
|Stenographer Gr.-III||Graduate in any discipline|
|Lower Division Assistant|
|Data Entry Operator||SSLC passed|
|Office Peon||Class-VIII passed|
Get Latest: Graduate Jobs
Question3: What Should Be The Age To Apply For Assam Police Jobs?
|Category||Age Limit As On Date Of Advertisement.|
|General||18 years to 38 years|
|OBC/ MOBC||18 years to 41 years|
|SC, ST (P) & ST (H)||18 years to 43 years|
Question4: What Is Assam Police Recruitment Procedure?
For the posts of UDA-cum-Accountant, Stenographer, Lower Division Assistant, Bench Assistant, Typist, Data Entry Operator & Copyist:
Stage I: Written Test
Stage II: Practical Test
For Stenographer, Lower Division Assistant, Bench Assistant, Typist, Data Entry Operator & Copyist:
Stage I: Testimonials / Documents to be submitted when appearing in Practical Test
Stage II: Scrutiny Of Documents
Stage III: Components of Practical Test
For the posts of Office Peon and Chowkidar:
Stage I: Physical Efficiency Test
Stage II: Viva Voce
Must Know: Last Minute Exam Study Preparation Tips
Question5: How Much Salary Would Be Given To The Selected Candidates For Assam Police Advertisement?
|Name of posts||Fixed Pay/ PM|
|UDA-cum – Accountant||Rs. 35,000|
|Lower Division Assistant||Rs. 30,000|
|Data Entry Operator||Rs. 10,000|
Find Out Latest: Jobs in Assam
Question6: How Can I Apply For Assam Police Ministerial Staff Jobs Advertisement?
- Visit to the official website i.e. police.assam.gov.in
- Go to “Career & Recruitment” tab and hit “Here” link available in front of given line.
- “RECRUITMENT FOR VARIOUS CONTRACTUAL POSTS OF MINISTERIAL STAFF FOR FOREIGNER’S TRIBUNALS UNDER THE GOVT. OF ASSAM”
- Read the complete details and then follow “Apply Online” Link.
- Already Registered candidates can login by entering the details.
- For New User, fill Assam Police Registration Form.
- After successful registration a confirmation email will be send to registered email id.
- Once the account is activated the candidate will be able to login to his/her account and continue filling the application form.
- Fill Assam Police Online Application Form in prescribed format.
- You also need to upload the entire documents.
- Now you are advised to recheck the filled Assam Police Application Form
- Press the submit button.
- Finally retain a print out of Assam Police Online Form.
- Keep it safe for further use.
Question7: Which Documents Are Needed To BE Uploaded With Assam Police Online Form?
- Admit Card of HSLC for proof of age (for the posts where minimum educational qualification is Class XII and above).
- In case for the candidates for the posts of Office Peon and Chowkidar, the birth certificate issued by the School Authority or by Municipal Corporation or Health Department will be accepted. Other documents relating to age such as horoscope, affidavit etc. will not be accepted.
- Certificate / Marksheet of Minimum Educational Qualification for the Post concerned.
- Certificates of experience in Accounting for a minimum period of 6 (six) months for the post of UDA-cum-Accountant.
- Diploma / Certificate in Stenography from ITI /Polytechnic other recognized Govt. recognized Institute for the post of Stenographer.
- Diploma / Certificate of Proficiency in Computer for the Post concerned.
- Certificate of caste from the competent authority in respect of the candidates belonging to ST (P)/ST (H)/SC/OBC & MOBC.
From Here: Find More Police Jobs
Candidates can also grab the complete details regarding Assam Police Recruitment 2019 by going through the above given official link. You are suggested to be in touch with us for more updates.
Something That You Should Put An Eye On
|Upcoming Government Jobs||Latest Recruitments|
|Jobs By Qualification||Jobs by Organization|
|Free Job Updates||Latest Jobs Openings For Freshers|
|Best State Government Jobs||Employment News Highlights|