Atul Maheshwari Scholarship
Amar Ujala Foundation (AUF) has launched Atul Maheshwari Scholarship 2022 with the aim to provide educational facilities to students who pursuing their education from government institutions and having an annual family income below 1.5 Lakh rupees. Atul Maheshwari Scholarship Scheme has been commenced so candidates can fill Atul Maheshwari Scholarship Online Form 2022 with the help of this page.
Amar Ujala Atul Maheshwari Scholarship Overview:
|Origination Name||Amar Ujala Foundation|
|Scholarship Name||Atul Maheshwari Scholarship (अतुल माहेश्वरी छात्रवृत्ति)|
|Application Link||Available Soon|
|Scholarship Reward||INR 30-50 Thousands|
|Exam Date||Nov-Dec 2022|
|Atul Maheshwari Scholarship 2022 Application Form Start Date||Available Soon|
|Eligibility Criteria||9th To 12th Students|
Atul Maheshwari Scholarship
Number Of AMC Scholarship:
38 scholarships (18 for 9th and 10th class & 18 for 11th and 12th class)
Atul Maheshwari Scholarship Eligibility:
- Nationality: Only Indian Nationals can apply.
- Educational Qualification: Candidates who are studying from 9th to 12th class & have scored at least 60% marks in the qualifying exam are eligible for AMC College Scholarship.
- Family Income: Family Income must not be more than Rs. 1.5 lakh
Check Out: List of Scholarship in India
AMC Scholarship Validity Duration:
- For Entire Academic Course
Amarujala AMC Scholarship Rewards:
Amount of the Scholarship: The amount of scholarship for 9th-10th class and for the 11th-12th class will be Rs. 30,000 and Rs. 50,000 respectively.
Atul Maheshwari Scholarship Winners to be selected:
- After completion of entrance exam and interview, Only 38 students will be selected.
- In the 9th and 10th class, 18 students will be shortlisted & win an amount of 30,000 rupees each.
- From 11th and 12th Class, 18 students will be selected. Each of them will be awarded with 50,000 rupees.
Do You Know: How to Get a College Scholarship
AMC Scholarship Selection Procedure:
Based on family income/Phase I/II Test/ Interview
How to apply for Atul Maheshwari Scholarship 2022?
- To Apply for Scholarship, visit official website foundation.amarujala.com
- Choose link for Amarujala AMC Notification 2022.
- Read all instructions carefully from it.
- Apply for Scholarship Online Registration.
- Fill up registration form.
- Login with User ID and password.
- Download Atul Maheshwari Scholarship Application Form.
- Fill all details in AMC Scholarship Application Form 2022.
- Upload all required documents & pay fee.
- Press on submit tab for submission of Scholarship 2022 Online Form.
- Access print copy of form for further reference.
Atul Maheshwari Scholarship – Terms and Conditions
Some of the rules and regulations of the scholarship that an applicant must keep in mind are given below:
- The blind students selected under this merit-cum-means scholarship must be studying one class below. Also, the applicants can come with the assistants at the time of the written test.
- The applicants must keep in mind that they need to submit just one email id and mobile number with one application form.
- The documents uploaded while filling the application form needs to be more than 1 MB in size.
- Also, the eligible candidates who are called for the written test must carry their admit cards with them to the allotted venue.
- The admit card of the applicants is sent to them by email.
- The candidates are given the option to select their exam centre from a list of 57 cities.
Must Check: Scholarship For 10th Passed Students
FAQ’s Related to Atul Maheshwari Scholarship 2022
Q- What is last late for submission of AMC Scholarship Form?
Atul Maheshwari Scholarship Last Date is October 2022 (Expected). But, you may submit form prior last date.
Q– Can I Edit The Information Already Saved And Up to What Time?
Yes, you can edit draft/incomplete information filled by you. To edit the application, go to the option “Student login” & choose link from there.
Q-Which Documents are required for filing AMC Scholarship Form?
- Xerox of Marksheet
- ID / Address Proof
- Latest Passport Size Photograph
- Self-declaration of Income Certificate by the student
- In case of Fresh: Self Attested Certificate of ‘Previous Academic Mark sheet’ as filled in Form
- In case of Renewal: Self-Attested Certificate of Previous Year Marksheet as filled in the Form.
- Proof of Bank Account in the name of student
- Residential Certificate
Q-How Should I Check The Status Of My Application Online?
In order to check AMC Scholarship Status, go under login tab. Enter your Application Id and Password. After login, you will be able to view your status of form online.
Get Details About: Scholarship for Engineering Students in India
Atul Maheshwari Scholarships by Amarujala Foundation 2022:
AMC Scholarship Scheme is renowned as Atul Maheshwari Chhatravritti. To offer financial assistance to meritorious students studying in the 9th, 10th, 11th, and 12th class, this programme is initiated.
The scholarship is administrated by Amarujaa foundation as a part of Corporate and Social Responsibility. There is no application fee & Students of any state board and CBSE/ ICSE/ ISC can apply for this programme.
AMC Scholarship Exam Date:
|Starting date of application||September 2022|
|Last date of Application||September 2022|
|Exam Date||Nov-Dec 2022|
|Admit Card availability||Click Here – 10 Days before exam|
|Answer Key availability||within 2-3 days of the exam|
|Result date||January 2023|
Eligible applicants may apply for Atul Maheshwari Scholarship 2022. On release of more updates for it, we will update you.
Something That You Should Put An Eye On:
|How to Prepare for Written Exam||Top 10 Job Oriented Courses|
|Best Career Opportunities||Online Quiz for Students|
|Entrance Exam in India||Students’ Horoscope|