Berhampur University Admission
Check Complete Berhampur University Admission 2021 Process from this page!! Candidates, who are willing to take admission, must submit the Berhampur University Application Form before the last date. Interested Candidates can check required eligibility criteria from below section of this page.
Details of Berhampur University Admission:
|University Name||Berhampur University|
|Courses Offered||M.Phil/Ph.D and UG/PG courses|
|Category||Berhampur University Admission 2021|
Berhampur University Admission 2021
Both M.Phil and Ph.D. programmes are offered in the following Departments/Subjects:
|Department / Subjects|
|Industrial Relations and Personnel Management(IR&PM)|
|(b) Marine Biology|
Only Ph.D. programmes are offered in the following Departments/Subjects:
|Department / Subjects|
|Journalism & Mass Communication|
What is the Eligibility Criteria for Berhampur University Exam Notification 2021?
For Ph.D. Courses
- Must possess a master’s degree with at least 55% marks (50% marks for SC/ST and physically challenged candidates) from a recognized university.
- College teachers and professionals with at least 48% marks at master’s level and with 15 years of experience are eligible for admission in Ph.D course.
- Applicants of Foreign must have prior security clearance from the Ministry of Home Affairs and approval of the Ministry of HRD, Government of India.
Get Here, List of: Entrance Exam in India
M.Phil. (Botany) & M.Phil. (Zoology)
Willing candidates should have an M.Sc. degree in Life Science from a recognized University with a minimum of 55% marks in PG degree. The minimum marks required in qualifying examination for SC/ST candidates are 50%.
M.Phil. (Women Studies)
- Must have post graduation degree from a recognized university with a minimum of 55% marks for general candidates and 50% marks for candidates belonging to SC/ST category.
- Must secure 50% marks in entrance test. Candidates belonging to the SC/ST need to score 40% marks in the netrance test.
M.Phil. (Marine Science)
Aspirants who have MA/M.Sc/M.Com course or any other equivalent examination from a recognized university with at least 55% marks for general candidates and 50% marks for SC/ST categories are eligible to apply for the Berhampur University Admission.
Berhampur University M.Phil Programme Streams
Chemistry, Botany, Commerce, English, Economics, History, Industrial Relations and Personal Management, Home Science, Mathematics, Marine Sciences, Odia, Political Science, Physics, Zoology, Women’s Studies etc.
Check Out: Best Career Opportunities
What Is Berhampur University Exam Pattern 2021 ?
- The written entrance test is of 60 marks
- In which 30 Marks for five Descriptive Type Questions (each carrying 6 marks)
- 30 marks for 15 Short-answer Type Questions (Each carrying 2 marks)
- The duration of exam will be 2 hours.
- The Question Paper will cover all the subjects taught at the PG level of the concerned subject of Berhampur University.
Berhampur University Admission Procedure
The selection of the eligible contenders for the Berhampur University Admission 2021 will be done on the basis of marks secured at Entrance Test which is organized by university admission committee. After that shortlisted aspirants will be called for the further round that is interview/ via voice.
Note: Candidates failing to appear at the Entrance Test and Viva Voce/ Interview, and not producing the Original Documents for verification at the time of Interview will not be considered for admission.
What is the Application Fee for Berhampur University 2021 Admission?
- Candidates seeking admission into various M.Phil./Ph.D. Programs of Berhampur University have to pay a sum of Rs. 1000/- only (Rs. 800/- for SC/ST candidates) towards Processing-cum-Application fee.
- The amount has to be paid following the online payment procedure through the admission portal.
Check Here: Best Postgraduate Diploma Courses in India
Fee Payable At The Time Of Admission:
In addition the students admitted into the M.Phil. Courses have to pay the required seminar fees in favour of the concerned Head of Department as decided by the respective staff council.
|Tuition Fee @ Rs.20/- (Rupees twenty) per month payable for twelvemonths in one installment at the time of admission||Rs. 240.00|
|Admission Fee||Rs. 20.00|
|University Registration Fee (only for students from institutions other thanBerhampur University)||Rs. 100.00|
|University Recognition Fee ( only for students migrating from otherUniversities)||Rs. 100.00|
|Fee for Identity Card||Rs. 50.00|
|Fee for Keeping Abstract of Attendance||Rs. 10.00|
|Fee for Medical Aid||Rs. 100.00|
|Fee for Calendar||Rs. 50.00|
|Library Fees||Rs. 200.00|
|Laboratory Fees (for science students only)||Rs. 500.00|
|Students’ Aid Fund||Rs. 25.00|
|Utility Fee||Rs. 1,500.00|
|Academic & Other fee: i)Science And Home Scienceii) Arts and Commerce||Rs. 3,000.00Rs. 1,500.00|
Additional Fees Applicable to the PhD Candidates:
|Name of the Fee||Resident IndianStudents in INR||*NRI & ForeignStudents in USD|
|Application Fee (Admission)||1000/-||20$|
|Research Fees For SAARC Countries||1000/- Per semester10000/-||20$200$|
|Thesis Submission||10, 000/-||200$|
|Late Submission of Thesis Fee for 1st submission Fee for extension (6 months)||5000/-3000/-||100$60$|
|Library fee (only for scholars in the UniversityDepartments)||1000/-||20$|
How to Fill Berhampur University Application Form 2021?
- Aspirants who want to fill online application form must log on to the official website of the Berhampur University that is www.bamu.nic.in
- As you reach on the home page, aspirants should hit on the link of “Admission”.
- Applicants must read the complete details which are given in the Prospectus and fill the online application form.
- Upload the mandatory documents and pay the required application fee accordance to course.
- For the final submission of application form, you should press the ‘Submit’ button.
List of Documents Required to Be Attached with form
- Mark Sheets and certificate of HSC or its equivalent, Bachelor Degree
- Transfer Certificate/College Leaving Certificate
- Four Passport Size Photographs
- Two self-addressed unstamped envelops 42 cm of size 28 cm to return the original documents
- 4 small size self-addressed envelopes
- Migration Certificate
- duly filled in and signed Identity Card
Press Here For: Berhampur University Official Website
Application Form Submission Date: Notified Soon
About Berhampur University 2021 Admission:
Students seeking admission to UG/PG courses in various disciplines at Berhampur University can apply Berhampur University Exam notification for session 2021.
Berhampur University offers Berhampur University and other Mass Communication, Tourism and Indian Monuments, Electronic Science, Computer Science, Marine Science, Military Science courses. Aspirants, willing to grab Berhampur University Admission 2021, must qualify the entrance test.
Also Check: Berhampur University Results
All relevant information concerning Berhampur University Admission 2021 has been well furnished on this page. Aspirants, willing to grab additional must go through the Official Link. Candidates may also book mark this page by pressing Ctrl+D key for future use.
Something That You Should Put An Eye On
|Education Loans for Students||College is Registered OR AICTE|
|List of Fake Universities||UGC Approved University List|
|Scholarship in India||How Do Toppers Study?|