Baba Farid University Admission
For UG, PG, and PH.D courses, Baba Farid University of Health Sciences will start Baba Farid University Admission 2021-22 soon. University will invite the BFUHS Application via online mode on its official website @bfuhs.ac.in.
Students must fulfill the eligibility criteria and submit application form till the last date that is given below courses wise. Get more details about Baba Farid University Admission 2021-22 from here.
Overview of Baba Farid University Admission 2021:
|Name of University
|Baba Farid University of Health Sciences
|MBBS, MD/ MS/ PG Diploma/ BDS/ Bsc(Nursing)/ M.Sc.(Nursing), MDS/ BHMS/ BAMS
|Baba Farid University Admission Last Date
Baba Farid University Admission
Baba Farid University Courses Offered
|Certificate Course in Dental Chair Side Assistant, Dental Hygiene & Oral Prophylaxis, Orthopaedics Techniques
|Diploma in Operation Theatre Techniques, Neurosurgical Techniques, Blood Bank Techniques, Medical Radiography & Imaging Technology, Diploma Burns and Plastic Surgery techniques
|PG Diploma Courses
|PG Diploma in Substance Use Disorder Counselling & Rehabilitation, Health Promotion & Education, Respiratory Therapy, Dialysis
|PG Degree Courses
|M.Sc. Pharmacology, M.Sc. Medical Laboratory Technology (Medical Microbiology), M.Sc. Medical Laboratory Technology (Medical Biochemistry) M.Sc Histopathology, M.Sc. Clinical Research, M.Sc. Herbal Drug Technology, M.Sc Nuclear Medicine, M.Sc Histopathology, M. Sc. (Anatomy), M. Sc. (Physiology), and M. Sc. (Biochemistry)
Check Out: Best Career Opportunities
Eligibility Criteria for Baba Farid University Admission:
|For Baba Farid University UG Admission
|10+2 with minimum 45% marks in respective subjects.
|For Baba Farid University PG Admission
|Graduation with at least 60% marks in relevant subjects.
|For Baba Farid M.Phil Admission
|For Baba Farid Ph.D Admission
BFUHS Application Fee
- For Certificate Course & Diploma Course: Rs. 500/-
- For P.G. Diploma Course: Rs. 1500/-
- For MSc Courses: Rs. 2000/-
The fee will only be accepted through Demand Draft in favour of Registrar, Baba Farid University of Health Sciences, and Payable at Faridkot. Fee once deposited in the University account shall not be Refunded/Adjusted in any case.
Read Also: College is Registered OR AICTE
How to Apply for Baba Farid University Admission 2021:
Follow the steps which are famed below and complete the applying procedure against Baba Farid University Admission:
- First of all, you need to visit the official website of the university i.e. www.bfuhs.ac.in for BFUHS Admission.
- Then hit “Admission” link which is provided at the menu bar of the home page and select “MSc Courses” from drop down list.
- Wait for few seconds and you will be on a new page.
- Download Baba Farid University Prospectus and read the details about Baba Farid University Para Medical Admission.
- Students need to fill BFUHS Application form with required documents.
- Attach all the necessary documents with filled application form and send it to below mentioned postal address before last date.
Guru Gobind Singh Medical College,
Get Here: BFUHS Admission Prospectus-2021-22
List of Documents Required
The following self attested photocopies of documents are to be submitted with the admission application form
- Passport size colour photograph, self signed by the candidate.
- Matric or equivalent certificate for Date of Birth.
- 10+1 and 10+2 Detail Marks Card.
- Detail Marks card of Graduation or any other qualifying exam as the case may be
- Degree of Graduation or any other qualifying examination as the case may be
- Internship Completion Certificate.
- Migration Certificate.
- Character certificate from Institution last attended.
- Punjab Residence Certificate.
- Certificate in support of claim under reserved category given in Prospectus.
- Undertaking by the candidate for Gap year in original, if any.
- Undertaking from parent/Guardian.
- Photocopy of Adhar Card of candidate, of candidate’s mother and of candidate’s father.
- Bank Demand Draft in Original.
General category counseling shall be held on the first day. The reserved category candidates selected shall have the right to be selected in the General category as per his / her merit. The reserve category candidates selected in the General category shall not be counted towards reserve category.
Check Also, List Of: Documents Required For Counseling
- The selected candidates at the time of counseling(s) will report to the Principal, University Institute of Paramedical Sciences, for admission, medical examination and fee deposition on the dates fixed by the counseling board.
- Selected physically handicapped candidate (if a seat reserved as per reservation policy of Govt. of Punjab) will also have to appear before the Medical Board for assessment whether he/she is fit to carry out the duties despite being handicapped.
- The decision of the Medical Board of Guru Gobind Singh Medical College & Hospital, Faridkot, will be final.
Baba Farid University Admission Date:
|Last Date to Apply for MBBS/BDS
|01 Nov, 2021
|Last date for submitting fee of INR 5000 (INR 2500 for SC)
|02 Nov, 2021
|04 Nov – 06 Nov, 2021
|Release of Provisional Merit List
|08 Nov, 2021
|Last date to raise an objection if any to the Provisional Merit list
|09 Nov, 2021
|Reporting at Allotted College by Selected Candidates of MBBS/BDS under Sports Category
|04 Dec, 2021
|Date of joining the college/course and payment of fees by selected candidates of Round 1 online MBBS/BDS Counselling
|02 Dec, 2021 (Extended)
For more updates on Baba Farid University Admission 2021, contenders can follow our web portal or can visit the Official Link. If you have any query regarding BFUHS Admission 2021 then you may write it in the mentioned below comment box.
Something That You Should Put An Eye On
|BFUHS Date Sheet
|List of Fake Universities
|How Do Toppers Study?
|Top Colleges in India
|Scholarship in India