Bharat Sanchar Nigam Limited (BSNL) has decided to release the latest job notification towards BSNL Recruitment 2022. Organization wants to hire energetic and deserving contenders in order to fill the various vacancy of Junior Telecom Officer ( JTO) in Civil and Electrical departments. Candidates can apply online for BSNL Recruitment 2022 till the closing date that is updating soon.
Highlights of BSNL Recruitment:
|Name of the exam||BSNL Recruitment|
|Exam conducting body||Bharat Sanchar Nigam Limited (BSNL)|
|Level of exam||National Level|
|Frequency of exam||Once in a year|
|Language of exam||English|
|Mode of application||Online|
|Mode of exam||Online or Offline|
|Selection procedure||Written Test and Group Discussion Interview|
BSNL Recruitment 2022
Q: BSNL Vacancy Details:
- Name of the Posts: Junior Telecom Officer (Civil & Electrical) [JTO (Civil) & JTO (Elect.)]
- Number of BSNL Vacancy: Various
|Name of Post||Total|
|JTO(Electrical)||As per required|
|JTO(Civil)||As per required|
Q: What is the Required Qualification for BSNL Recruitment 2022?
- B.E/ B.Tech or equivalent in Civil Engineering for JTO (Civil) & in Electrical Engineering for JTO (Electrical) from a recognized Institution/University
- Candidates are required to appear in GATE exam 2022, opting one paper from selected two disciplines of GATE paper codes i.e. Electrical (EE) & Civil (CE).
- All the willing candidates must have a GATE Registration ID (13 digits) for applying for DR-JTO (Civil) & DR-JTO (Electrical) online Registration.
Find Here: Jobs As Per Your Qualification
Q: What is the Age Limit for BSNL 2022 Recruitment?
- Candidate shall not be below 18 years and not exceed 30 years as on the last date of receipt of Online applications from the candidates.
- Upper age relaxation will be given to the reserved category candidates as per the government rules.
Q: What is the BSNL Salary Structure?
- Executive [E-1A] of RS. 16400 – 40500/-
Q: What is the BSNL Selection Process?
- The mode of selection is through GATE SCORE-2022 which has to be conducted soon.
- The Selection will be based on GATE Score – 2022 and Merit List.
Q: Is there any application fee?
- 1000/- for OBC,
- RS 500/- for SC / ST Candidates.
- The fee shall be paid through online mode using Net Banking, Credit Card, Debit Card only.
Read Here Now: How to Pay Application Fees Through Online Mode
Q: How to apply for BSNL Recruitment 2022?
- To apply for BSNL JTO Recruitment, First of all you have to go through the official website of organization that is www.bsnl.co.in.
- Now you need to follow “Press Release” section, available at the mid of the home page.
- Now press the “Direct Recruitment of Graduate Engineer to the post of Junior Telecom Officer (Civil & Electrical) from the open market through GATE Score-2022 under Special Recruitment Drive (SRD) for SC, ST & OBC Candidates” link.
- By hitting the suitable link you will get a PDF file, having all the details of BSNL Job. You must read all the details mentioned in it very carefully.
- Afterwards you should fill the BSNL Online Application form in correct manner.
- Now you should upload all the needed documents along with it.
- At last press on submit button and take a print out of it future use.
BSNL Official Links:
|BSNL Official Website||Press Here|
|BSNL Syllabus||Check Here|
|BSNL JTO Salary||Check Here|
BSNL Recruitment Notice:
Bharat Sanchar Nigam Limited (BSNL) will proclaim the job notification for filling up the Junior Telecom Officer (Civil & Electrical) [JTO (Civil) & JTO (Elect) Posts. Candidates can apply on-line for BSNL JTO Recruitment till the closing date that is updating soon.
Candidate’s selection for BSNL Junior Telecom Officer Recruitment will be made on the basis of GATE Score – 2022 and Merit List which will be prepared by the selection panel of the organization.
Aspirants are required to visit the Official Link to get remaining details of BSNL Recruitment 2022. Please let us know if you have any query related to the content available on this page by drop your comment in comment box; we’ll solve it as soon as possible.
Something That You Should Put An Eye On
|Upcoming Recruitment||Latest Jobs In Private Sector|
|Best State Government Jobs||Jobs by Organization|
|Highest Paying Government Jobs in India||Latest Jobs Openings For Freshers|