Central Industrial Security Force has released an employment notification as CISF Recruitment 2022 @cisf.gov.in. Organization is in the search of most eligible candidates in order to fill the 1398 Constable/Fire Vacancies. Interested candidates must apply for CISF Constable Bharti 2022 before last date.
Latest Update: CISF 249 Head Constable Vacancies
CISF Recruitment – 249 Head Constable Vacancies
An employment notification as CISF Recruitment 2022 has been promulgated by Central Industrial Security Force for filling up 249 vacancies against Sports Quota 2021-22. Online invites applications from Male and Female Indian Citizens for recruitment of Head Constable (General Duty). Candidates must have passed Matric with 12th pass from a recognised educational Institution with credit of representing State/ National/ International in games, Sports and Athletics.
Age of Candidates should reside between 18 years to 23 years. Selected Candidates will receive a pay scale of Rs.25,500 – 81,100/-. Also Candidates need to pay application fees of ₹ 100/- in the form of Postal Order/ Demand Draft from State Bank of India drawn in favour of the officer payable at the post office/ bank. Aspirants need to send their fully filled application form along with fees before the last date that is 31-03-2022.
CISF Notification Recruitment Details:
|Name of the Board||Central Industrial Security Force (CISF)|
|Name of the Post||Constable/Fire|
|Number of Vacancies||1149|
|Starting Date to Apply||Ongoing|
|Last Date to Apply||04-03-2022|
|Pay Scale||Pay Level-3 (Rs.21700-69100)|
CISF Recruitment 2022
CISF Fire Constable Recruitment Dates
|Submission of online application||29-01-2022|
|Last date of the online application||04-03-2022|
|Last date of application payment through SBI Challan||07-03-2022|
|Date of PET/PST||To be updated soon|
|Date of Written Test||To be updated soon|
|Date of written test result||To be updated soon|
|Document Verification||To be updated soon|
- Name of the Posts: Constable/Fire
- Number of CISF Vacancies: 1149
Grab Today: Latest 5000+ Defence Jobs
CISF Constable Vacancy Details:
|Andaman & Nicobar||0||0||0||0||0||0|
|Dadra Nagar Haveli and Daman & Dui||0||0||0||0||0||0|
|Jammu & Kashmir||18||4||3||5||11||41|
Apply Online Directly (New Registration)
Apply Online Directly (Login Directly)
CISF Constable Eligibility Criteria:
The candidates must have passed 12th Class or equivalent qualification from a recognized Board/University with science subject on or before the closing date of receipt of the online Application Form to apply for CISF Constable Recruitment 2022.
Press Here for:
Age Limit for CISF Bharti 2022:
Candidates should be Minimum 18 year & Maximum 23 years of the closing date for receipt of the online Applications Form (i.e. 04/03/2022) to apply for CISF Fire Constable Recruitment. Candidates should not have been born earlier than 05/03/1999 and later than 04/03/2004. The applicants of reserved category will be liable for the age relaxations benefits.
You Can Also Check: Upcoming Government Jobs
|Ex-Serviceman||3 years after deduction of the military service rendered from the actual age as on the date of reckoning i.e. closing date of receipt of online Application Form.|
|Children and dependent of victims killed in the 1984 riots or communal riots of 2002 in Gujarat||UR – 5 years
OBC – 8 years
SC/ST – 10 years
Pay-Scale for CISF Jobs 2022:
The selected candidates will get superior salary package at matrix level – 4, Rs 25,500 – Rs 81,100 and General Allowances.
Other Related CISF Links
|CISF Admit Card||Press Here|
|CISF Syllabus||Press Here|
|CISF Salary||Press Here|
|CISF Payslip||Press Here|
|CISF Result||Press Here|
CISF Selection Process:
- Physical Efficiency Test (PET)
- Physical Standards Test (PST)
- Written Exam
- Document Verification
- Medical Examination
- General / OBC / EWS categories applicants need to pay an application fee of Rs 100 to apply for CISF Constable Jobs 2022.
- SC / STESM category candidates are exempted from paying the application fee.
- Application fee can be paid online (debit card, credit card and net banking) and also through cash in SBI bank branch.
- Application fee is non-refundable
How to Apply for CISF Recruitment 2022?
- Aspirants are first of all required to visit the official website of organization which is www.cisfrectt.in.
- Further you are required to hit on the “RECRUITMENT OF CONSTABLE/FIRE (MALE)-2021 IN CISF NOTIFICATION (ENGLISH)” from home page.
- Read Official CISF Notification very carefully
- Hit on “Login” link that is present on the right side of the homepage.
- Further hit on “Constable- Fire 2021” tab given under “Current Openings” option.
- Hit on “Press here for new Registration” if you are new user.
- Fill the details in the CISF Online Application Form correctly and then hit on submit button.
- Now fill all the other details in the CISF Recruitment Form correctly.
- Upload the scanned documents such as passport size photographs, Marksheet etc in CISF Application Form.
- Finally, submit the online form to apply for Central Industry Security Force recruitment.
- Take the hard copy of CISF Online Form for future preferences.
CISF Recruitment 2022
The online registration process for CISF Recruitment has been started and Contenders who are willing to apply for CISF Vacancies can apply by submitting the application form on or earlier to the last date that is 04-03-2022.
The hired aspirants for CISF Bharti will be offered good pay package with other incentives as defined above. We hope aspirants have achieved all details about CISF recruitment 2022, Stay tuned with us for informative details like this.
Something That You Should Put An Eye On
|Latest Jobs By State||Upcoming Jobs By Qualification|
|Latest Jobs By Organisation||Jobs For Freshers In India|