Central Industrial Security Force is going to release employment notification towards CISF Recruitment. Organization is in the search of most eligible candidates in order to fill the 690 Assistant Sub Inspector Vacancies. Interested candidates must apply for CISF ASI Recruitment 2021 before 05th February 2021.
CISF Notification Recruitment
|Name of the Board||Central Industrial Security Force (CISF)|
|Name of the Post||Assistant Sub Inspector|
|Number of Vacancies||690|
|Starting Date to Apply||31-12-2020|
|Last Date to Apply||05-02-2021|
CISF Recruitment 2021
Q 1: How many CISF vacancies are there?
- Name of the Posts: Assistant Sub Inspector
- Number of CISF Vacancies: 690
Grab Today: Latest 5000+ Defence Jobs
Q 2: What is the required CISF Assistant Sub Inspector Qualification?
Candidate must have Graduate Degree from a recognized Institute to apply for Assistant Sub Inspector Vacancy in CISF recruitment 2021.
Q 3: What is min and max Age Limit for CISF Bharti 2021?
Candidates should be Minimum 18 year & Maximum 35 years and the applicants of reserved category will be liable for the age relaxations benefits.
You Can Also Check: Upcoming Government Jobs
Q 4: What is the Pay-Scale for CISF jobs 2021?
The selected candidates will get superior salary package Rs. 39000-40000/- and admissible allowances to the Central Government employees from time to time.
|Other Related CISF Links|
|CISF Admit Card||Press Here|
|CISF Syllabus||Press Here|
|CISF Salary||Press Here|
|CISF Payslip||Press Here|
|CISF Result||Press Here|
Q 7: List down the Selection Process for CISF notification?
- Checking of service records
- Written Examination
- Physical Standard Test
- Physical Efficiency Test
- Medical Examination
Q 9: What are the Medical standards that are required for CISF Vacancies?
|Category||Better Eye||Worst Eye|
|Visual Acuity Unaided (Near Vision)||N6||N9|
|Uncorrected Visual Acuity (Distant Vision)||6/6||6/9|
Q 10: Explain the written test process.
- Written test will be either OMR/Computer based Test
- There will be total 200 Question of 200 Marks
- The Duration will be 02 Hours
- Subjects includes – General Intelligence, General Knowledge, Arithmetic, and General English or Hindi
- The questions will be set bilingual in English/Hindi
- The minimum qualifying marks for General /ESM is 35%
- The minimum qualifying marks for SC/ST/OBC is 33%
CISF ASI Recruitment Notice: Download Here
Q 11: What are the skill test norms on computer?
English Typing with minimum speed of 35 WPM on computer or Hindi Typing with minimum speed of 30 WPM on computer (Time allowed -10 mts).
Must Check: Employment News This Week Highlights
Q 12: How to Apply for CISF Recruitment 2021?
- Aspirants are first of all required to visit the official website of organization which is www.cisf.gov.in.
- Further you are required to hit on the “Recruitment” tab available on the right side of the home page.
- Now hit on the mentioned link, this will direct you to a new website.
- Look for “Recruitment of ASI/EXE through LDCE for the year 2020: Notification (31.12.2020)” in the notice board and hit on get the CISF recruitment notification.
- Now must read official CISF Notification very carefully
- After that revisit the earlier web page and hit on “Register/Login” link that is present on the right top of the web page.
- Further hit on “Register” tab.
- Fill the details in the CISF application form correctly and then hit on submit button.
- Now fill all the other details in the CISF Recruitment Form correctly.
- Upload the scanned documents such as passport size photographs, Marksheet etc.
- Finally, submit the online form to apply for Central Industry Security Force recruitment.
- Take the hard copy of CISF Online Application Form for future preferences.
Read Here:How to Fill Online Application Form
Q 14: How and till when candidates can send application form online?
|Closing Date for Apply Online||05-02-2021|
|Last Date of receipt of applications by the respective application receiving DIsG||12-02-2021|
|Completion of checking of service records at CISF SSG Noida||12-03-2021|
Q 15:What are the documents that are required for CISF Application Form?
- Educational certificates
- Date of birth certificate (Matriculation or 10th pass certificate).
- SC/ST and OBC Certificate, if applicable
- Departmental candidates including CISF candidates (both open and LDCE) have to submit certificate from their employer
- Discharge certificate & undertaking in case of Ex-servicemen
- Nativity certificate issued by the NaibTehsildar/ Sarpanch/ Numberdar to such wards of WPRs (West Pakistani Refugee) in the state of J&K
- Certificate from District Collector/ District Magistrate in case of children and dependents of victims KILLED in the 1984 riots & communal riots of 2002 in Gujarat.
- Domicile certificate for those who had ordinarily domiciled in the State of J&K from 01.01.1980 to 31.12.1989 for age relaxation
- identification proof such as Driving License, Voter Card, Aadhaar Card, Identity Card issued by University/College, Income Tax Pan Card in original as mentioned/used in online application form
- Four passport size recent photographs of the candidates.
CISF Official Link: Press Here
CISF Recruitment 2021
The online registration process for CISF Recruitment is started from 31-12-2020 and Contenders who are willing to apply for CISF Vacancies can apply by submitting the application form on or earlier to the last date that is 05-02-2021. The hired aspirants for CISF Bharti will be offered good pay package with other incentives as defined above.
We hope aspirants have achieved all details about CISF recruitment 2021, Stay tuned with us for informative details like this.
Something That You Should Put An Eye On
|Latest Jobs By State||Upcoming Jobs By Qualification|
|Latest Jobs By Organisation||Jobs For Freshers In India|