Burdwan University Admission
On-line applications are invited from the eligible candidates for admission to various UG/PG Courses (2020 -2021). Applicants can apply for Burdwan University Admission Notice till the last date. Check complete procedure to fill Burdwan University Application Form etc through this page.
Overview of Burdwan University Admission 2020-21:
|Name of University||University of Burdwan|
|Admission For||UG /PG (Arts/Science), Distance Education|
|Burdwan University Admission Last Date||To be notified|
Burdwan University Admission
Q- What is Burdwan University Eligibility Criteria 2020?
For Burdwan University UG Admission:
10+2 with minimum of 45% marks in respective subjects.
For Burdwan University PG Admission:
Graduation with minimum of 60% marks in respective subjects.
For Burdwan University M.Phil Admission:
- Candidates holding the Master’s Degree of any UGC recognized university or a professional degree considered to be equivalent to the Master’s Degree.
- A relaxation of 5% of marks, from 55% to 50% or equivalent relaxation of grade may be allowed for those belonging to SC/ST/OBC-A/OBC-B/Differently Abled and other categories of candidates
For Burdwan University Ph.D Admission:
- Candidates holding the Master’s Degree of any UGC recognized university or a professional degree considered to be equivalent to the Master’s Degree of the University of Burdwan in the subject concerned or allied/relevant subject
- Applicants with at least 55% marks can apply for admission.
Know about: Best Career Opportunities
Q- What is Application Fee?
Candidates are required to pay application fee of Rs. 250/- for faculty of commerce through Online mode using Credit Card, Debit Card, Net Banking and Allahabad Bank e-challan against Burdwan University Admission Notice.
Must Know: How to Pay Fees Online
Q- What is Burdwan University Admission Criteria?
- For getting admission to the M. Phil/Ph. D Programme, a candidate shall have to appear for the Written Test of 100 marks with 50 questions of 2 marks each in Multiple Choice Questions (MCQ) model on OMR sheet.
- Each candidate is to secure minimum qualifying marks of 50% in the Written Test to qualify for the viva voce.
You Can Also Check: Documents Required For Education Loan
Q- How to Apply for University of Burdwan Admission?
- First of all, log in to the official web portal of the University i.e. www.buruniv.ac.in for University of Burdwan Admission.
- Go to “Academic Affairs/Fellowships/Scholarships” and hit “Online Application for Admission to M.Phil/Ph.D. & other Programme” tab.
- You will be directed to new web page. Now first download the Burdwan University Admission Notification.
- Read the details regarding Burdwan University 2020 Admission Notice carefully.
- If you find yourself eligible and wanted to apply revisit the earlier website.
- Now hit on “Online form filling” tab.
- Now fill Burdwan University Online Application Form with all necessary details.
- Upload all the required documents along with Burdwan University Online Form.
- After completing the details, recheck the filled Burdwan University Admission form and then submit it.
For D.A Candidates Only:
- Candidates, who are seeking reservation against D.A. category, must appear personally with a self-attested photo copy of the Certificate obtained from the competent authority to authenticate their claim and the certificate must be obtained from the authority not below the rank of a Superintendent of Sub-Divisional Hospital.
- However, such candidates must appear personally with all relevant medical reports as well as the certificate in original before the Medical Board, constituted for this purpose for determining their eligibility for admission under D.A. category.
Read Out: Burdwan University Admission Notice
Press Here: Burdwan University Official Website
Burdwan University Admission 2020-21:
Candidates, who are interested in Burdwan University Admission 2020, must fill the application form before the last date that is mentioned below. Candidates must first check the Burdwan University Admission Criteria and then apply for UG/PG Course.
A Candidate concerned, while impeaching a regular course of study in Law under this University, will neither take up nor shall be allowed to take up any other course at same time. Applicants must verify eligibility before collecting the application forms.
Something That You Should Put An Eye On:
|Top Universities in India||Top Colleges in India|
|List of Fake Universities||How to Check If a College is Registered?|
|List of UGC Approved University||Scholarship in India|
|Education Loans for Students||Burdwan University Result|