Chevening Scholarship Scheme is a massive programme which offers futuristic leaders an opportunity to study in UK. Application form can be submitted for Chevening Scholarship 2022-23 before the last date that is updating soon. Candidates must make sure to check eligibility details and Chevening Scholarship India requirements before applying now.
Chevening is the international awards system of the UK government with the purpose to develop worldwide leaders. There will be around 1,500 scholarships being provided worldwide.
Chevening Scholarship 2022 Summary
|Level of Study||Masters|
|Courses Offered||Full-time taught Masters Degree Program in any subject.|
|Program Period||Depends on the selected program but not more than one year postgraduate course.|
|Chevening Scholarship Official Website||www.chevening.org|
Chevening Scholarship –Offered Courses
- Start in the autumn term (usually September/October)
- Taught master’s (i.e. not research-focused MRes programmes)
- Lead to a master’s degree qualification
- Based in the UK
Check Out: List Of Scholarships
Benefits of Chevening Scholarship:
Applicants who will get the Chevening Scholarship they will get various benefits these are:-
- university tuition fees
- a monthly stipend
- travel costs to and from the UK
- an arrival allowance
- a homeward departure allowance
- the cost of one visa application
- a travel grant to attend Chevening events in the UK
- A monthly personal living allowance (stipend) to cover accommodation and living expenses.
- A contribution of up to £75 for TB testing, where this is required
Chevening Scholarship 2022 Eligibility Criteria:
- Applicants should be a citizen of a Chevening-eligible country.
- Appliers should return to your country of citizenship for a minimum of two years after your award has ended.
- Applicants must have completed undergraduate degree This is typically equivalent to an upper second-class 2:1 honours degree in the UK.
- Aspirants must have Have at least two years’ work experience.
- Candidates must apply to three different eligible UK university courses and have received an unconditional offer from one of these choices.
- Candidates meet the Chevening English language requirement.
Chevening Scholarships Apply Online Links
|Chevening In India||English Language Requirement|
|Application Timeline||Chevening Scholarship Courses|
|Online Application System||Application Guidance|
Chevening Fellowships Procedure 2022
The process of selecting Chevening Fellows can take a minimum of six months from the application deadline to when fellows are conditionally selected for an award. This will vary depending on which fellowship you are applying to.
The selection of deserving candidates for Chevening Scholarship 2022 will be made on the basis of their eligibility conditions and performance in English language tests. Qualified candidates in English language tests will get the preference and become shortlisted to get the scholarship.
If you are shortlisted to interview for a Chevening Award, you will be invited to attend an interview in the city where the British embassy or high commission has a representation. Interviews for fellowships may take place at a different time. Please refer to your country page for further details.
Chevening Scholarship Official Website
English Language Tests:
Applicants are free to take tests more than once. If there is no English language test center in your country, you may be required to travel to a neighboring country to take a test.
Please note that Chevening does not pay for costs associated with English language testing. You are responsible for booking and paying for costs associated with these tests.
Chevening accepts English language tests from five providers:
- Academic IELTS
- Pearson PTE Academic
- TOEFL iBT
- Cambridge English: Advanced (CEA)
- Trinity ISE II (B2)
Know Here: Tips to Prepare for Exam
Chevening English Language Requirement: Breakdown Of Scores
|Overall score of 6.5 with a minimum score in each component of:|
Pearson PTE Academic
|Overall score of 58 with a minimum score in each component of:|
|Overall score of 79 with a minimum score in each component of:|
Cambridge English: Advanced (CAE)
|Overall score of 176 with a minimum score in each component of:|
Trinity ISE II (B2)
|Overall pass and minimum pass in each skill across both modules:|
Read More: How To Get A College Scholarship
Steps To Apply For Chevening Scholarship 2022:
- Applicants who want to hold this chance they may go to the official website of the organization that is www.chevening.org
- Then you have to select the Country/Territory as India.
- Now you need to press on the ‘Gurukul Fellowship for Leadership and Excellence’.
- Applicants have to Read the instructions very carefully.
- After reading the instructions hit on the “Apply” link.
- Create your account and then fill the application form in correct manner.
- While filling the Chevening Scholarship Application Form you have to upload the required documents.
- After filling form in the correct manner, submit the form within given time period.
- At last you need to take a print out of the application form for further process.
Chevening Scholarship Application Form Guidance
Students are required to check the below mentioned tips while using the Chevening Scholarship Online Application System:
- Use the Google Chrome web browser
- When completing your application form, work in a full-size window
- Don’t use your browser’s ‘back’ and ‘forward’ buttons
- Remember your username and password.
- Enter information accurately, especially your contact details
- You can preview all sections
- Consider preparing your answers offline
- Application questions have word counts
- You do not have to complete the form in one session
- Do not plagiarise
- Please apply in English
- Check the size and format of the files
- Only submit your application once you’re completely satisfied with it
- Remember, you can only submit one application
Check Out: Scholarship for Engg Students
Chevening Scholarship Coverage:
Chevening Scholarship 2022, provides the recipient with the following benefits:
- University tuition fees.
- A monthly stipend.
- Travel costs to and from the UK.
- An arrival allowance.
- A homeward departure allowance.
- The cost of one visa application.
- A travel grants to attend Chevening events in the UK.
FAQ’s Related to Chevening Scholarship 2022 India
Ques: Can I apply for the Graduate route visa and stay in the UK at the end of my course?
Ans: No, Chevening Scholars cannot apply for a Graduate route visa. When you accept a Chevening Award, you agree to return home for two years at the end of your scholarship.
Ques: When should I submit references in support of my application?
Ans: You are asked to supply the contact details of two referees when you submit your application. If your application is progressed, you must ensure you have uploaded two references to the online application system prior to your interview.
Ques: I am coming with my family. Will Chevening pay for my dependents quarantine?
Ans: Chevening will only pay for the scholars quarantine costs. It is possible to book quarantine packages for dependents via our travel company Diversity travel when a scholars is booked but it is the scholars responsibility to organise and pay for this.
Get Details About: Scholarship For 10th Passed Students
Candidates can get more information about Chevening Scholarship 2022 through the above mentioned Official Link also.
Something That You Should Put An Eye On
|Best Career Opportunities||List Of Entrance Exam in India|
|College is Registered OR AICTE?||Top Universities in India|
|List of Fake Universities||UGC Approved University List|
1 thought on “Chevening Scholarship 2022-23 Application Form, Eligibility, Last Date, Apply Now”