Colgate-Palmolive (India) Ltd offers Colgate Scholarship in order to help the students financially for pursuing education. Keep India Smiling Foundational Scholarship Programme aims to financially support students of economically-weaker sections of society. Students belonging to different categories will be benefited under the Colgate keep India smiling foundation scholarship, so grab all details such as Scholarship Eligibility, Application, Dates etc from this page.
Colgate Scholarship 2021 Overviews
- Department Name: Colgate – Palmolive (India)
- Category: scholarship for all Indian students
- Total Number of scholarship: 501 (Expected)
- Starting Date To Apply: June 2021 (Tentative)
- Last Date to submit application: September 2021 (Tentative)
Registration will be done by giving a miss-call on the Toll-Free number 1800 313 4575. This toll- free number is printed on every Colgate packs. Names of winners or shortlisted candidates names will be published on the official website.
Colgate Scholarship 2021
Number Of Colgate Scholarship
Colgate Scholarship 2021 Eligibility Criteria
|Keep India Smiling Foundational Scholarship Programme for class 11th||Applicants must have cleared class 10th of the board examination.|
One must be enrolled in class 11th from a recognized school.
The student must have scored a maximum of 75% marks in class 10th
Annual family income should be less than 5 lakh PA
|Keep India Smiling Foundation Scholarship Programme for 3 years Graduate/ diploma courses||12th passed out applicant with minimum 60% marks.|
Must be pursuing a 3years graduation/diploma program from a recognized board.
Annual Family income should not be less than 5 lakh PA
|Keep India Smiling Foundational Scholarship Programme for BDS/Engineering courses||12th passed PCB/PCM student with a minimum of 60% in class 12th.|
Must have enrolled in UG program engineering/ BDS.
Annual Income should be less than 5 lakh PA
|Keep India Smiling Foundational Scholarship Programme for 1 Year Vocational course||Must have clear intermediate.|
Must have scored a minimum of 60% marks.
Must be pursuing any vocational course from a recognized institution.
Annual income should be less than 5 lakh
|Keep India Smiling Foundational Scholarship program for a sportsperson||Applicant must have represented the national /state /district level.|
Ranked among 500 under national level, under 100 in state ranking, under 10 in district ranking.
Annual Income should be less than 5 lakh PA
|Keep India Smiling Foundational Grant for Individual Helping others||The applicants must be involved in teaching underprivileged village children offering sports training.|
Must be from middle class or low economic background
Get Details: Scholarships In India
Colgate India Scholarship Amount
Details of the Scholarship Offer Prizes are as follows:
|Scholarships||Worth Rs. 1,00,000/-||45|
|Scholarships||Worth Rs. 10,000/-||456|
Colgate Scholarship Selection Process
- Selection of candidates for scholarship done randomly back call.
- Candidates have to give correct answers to the callers.
- Selected candidates should send correctly filled form.
Know Here: How to Prepare For Scholarship Exam
Procedure to Apply for Colgate Scholarship
- Candidates needs to miss call on a toll free no provided by Colgate-Palmolive, which is 1800 419 0055. It is also available at the back side of the Colgate.
- There is no restriction to buy Colgate for it.
- Then user will get a call back from the company and they will ask to select an Interactive Voice Response System (IVRS) to answer question. You should reply the entire question correctly and don’t give fake answer.
- Purchase of any Colgate pack including Colgate Dental Cream toothpaste, Colgate Active Salt toothpaste, Colgate Active Salt lemon toothpaste, Colgate Active Salt Neem toothpaste, Colgate Cibaca toothpaste, Colgate CibacaVedshakti toothpaste, pack is not a condition precedent to participate in this Scholarship Offer.
|Details About Colgate Scholarships||Press|
|Colgate Official Website||www.colgate.co.in|
FAQ’s related to Colgate Scholarship 2021
Q: How the Scholarship amount paid?
Ans: The Payment of Scholarship amount will be done through Account payee cheque.
Q: Which Documents are required for Colgate Scholarship 2021?
Ans: Following documents will be needed for Scholarship of Colgate
- Driver License OR Passport OR Voter Identity Card (any one as proof of address)
- PAN Card
- Child’s birth certificate or school leaving certificate towards the proof of full name and age below 21 years is mandatory.
- The aforesaid documents will be used only for the purpose of verification of the winners of the Offer
- The winners need to submit the aforesaid documents along with the duly filled in form within 2 weeks of receipt of the form from Colgate.
- The cost of postage would be borne by the Company.
Application Timeline of Keep India Smiling Foundational Scholarship Programme
|1.||Opening date of application for Keep India Smiling Foundational Scholarship Programme||June 2021|
|2.||Last date to submit the scholarship application||September 2021|
Colgate Scholarship 2021 Online Form
Those, who are interested to take advantage of this scholarship, should ensure their eligibility condition and then fill Palmolive Scholarship Program Application Form before the closing date.
The foremost step to apply for Colgate Palmolive Scholarship scheme 2021 is to give a miss call on 1800 313 4575 number and then give answers of some questions to the callers. Aspirants who will be shortlisted for the Colgate Palmolive Limited Scholarship amount will get the sufficient scholarship amount through Account payee cheque to the winner children or their parents.
Something That You Should Put an Eye On
|College is Registered OR AICTE||Best Career Opportunities|
|List of Fake Universities||Education Loans for Students|
|UGC Approved University List||How Do Toppers Study?|