Colgate-Palmolive (India) Ltd offers Colgate Scholarship 2022-23 in order to help the students financially for pursuing education. Keep India Smiling Foundational Scholarship Programme aims to financially support students of economically-weaker sections of society. Students belonging to different categories will be benefited under the Colgate keep India smiling foundation scholarship, so grab all details such as Colgate Scholarship Eligibility, Colgate Scholarship 2022 Application Form, Colgate Scholarship Apply Online, Colgate Scholarship Last Dates etc from this page.
Colgate Scholarship 2022 Overviews
|Name of the scheme||Colgate Keep India Smiling Scholarship|
|Launched by||Colgate private limited company|
|Program||Keep India Smiling Foundation Scholarship Programme|
|Objective||To provide scholarships to the meritorious and deserving students|
|Beneficiaries||Students of class 11th graduation diploma engineering and vocational courses|
|Amount Of Scholarship||Rs. 75,000|
|Mode of applications||Online|
Registration will be done by giving a miss-call on the Toll-Free number 1800 313 4575. This toll- free number is printed on every Colgate packs. Names of winners or shortlisted candidates names will be published on the official website.
Colgate Scholarship 2022
Number Of Colgate Scholarship
Colgate Scholarship 2022 Eligibility Criteria
|Keep India Smiling Foundational Scholarship Programme for class 11th||
|Keep India Smiling Foundation Scholarship Programme for 3 years Graduate/ diploma courses||
|Keep India Smiling Foundational Scholarship Programme for BDS/Engineering courses||
|Keep India Smiling Foundational Scholarship Programme for 1 Year Vocational course||
|Keep India Smiling Foundational Scholarship program for a sportsperson||
|Keep India Smiling Foundational Grant for Individual Helping others||
Get Details: Scholarships In India
Colgate India Scholarship Amount
Details of the Scholarship Offer Prizes are as follows:
|Types Of Scholarships||Scholarship Amount|
|Keep India Smiling Foundation Scholarship Program for class 11||INR 20,000 per annum for 2 years|
|Keep India Smiling Foundation Scholarship Program for 3-year diploma/Graduation||INR 30,000 per year for 3 years|
|Keep India Smiling Foundation Scholarship Program for BDS Engineering Courses||INR 30,000 per annum for 4 years|
|Keep India Smiling Foundation Scholarship Program for 1-year Vocational Courses||INR 20,000 for 1 year|
|Keep India Smiling Foundation Scholarship Programme For Sportspersons||INR 75,000 per year for 3 years|
|Keep India Smiling Foundation Grants For Individual Helping Others||INR 75,000 per year for 2 years|
Colgate Scholarship Selection Process
- Selection of candidates for scholarship done randomly back call.
- Candidates have to give correct answers to the callers.
- Selected candidates should send correctly filled form.
Know Here: Scholarship For 10th Passed Students
Procedure to Apply for Colgate Scholarship
- Candidates needs to miss call on a toll free no provided by Colgate-Palmolive, which is 1800 419 0055. It is also available at the back side of the Colgate.
- There is no restriction to buy Colgate for it.
- Then user will get a call back from the company and they will ask to select an Interactive Voice Response System (IVRS) to answer question. You should reply the entire question correctly and don’t give fake answer.
- Purchase of any Colgate pack including Colgate Dental Cream toothpaste, Colgate Active Salt toothpaste, Colgate Active Salt lemon toothpaste, Colgate Active Salt Neem toothpaste, Colgate Cibaca toothpaste, Colgate Cibaca Vedshakti toothpaste, pack is not a condition precedent to participate in this Scholarship Offer.
|Details About Colgate Scholarships||Press|
|Colgate Official Website||www.colgate.co.in
Documents Regarding Colgate Scholarship
- Passport-sized photograph
- Valid ID proof – Either of Aadhaar Card/Driving License/Voter Id Card/Pan Card
- Income Proof – Income certificate/BPL certificate/Food security certificate/Any other certificate of income issued by competent government authority.
- 10th Class mark sheet
- Latest mark sheet and education certificate
- Fee Receipt/Admission Letter/College ID card/Bonafide certificate (in case admission for professional course already taken)
- Entrance examination result (In case seeking to take admission)
- Disability certificate, in case of any physical disability
- Scanned copy of highest performance achieved (If applying for Sports Scholarship)
- Name & Registration no. of NGO/Rotary/Association/ Not for profit (If applying for general financial support category)
You can also check: Scholarship for Engineering Students in India
FAQ’s related to Colgate Scholarship 2022
Q: How the Scholarship amount paid?
Ans: The Payment of Scholarship amount will be done through Account payee cheque.
Q: What is the family income criteria to be eligible for Keep India Smiling Foundational scholarship programme?
Q: I am a class 11 student. Am I eligible for Keep India Smiling Foundational Programme for Education?
Ans: Only those students who have passed class 10 in the year 2020 with a score of 75% are eligible to apply.
Q: What are the different scholarships offered under Keep India Smiling Foundational Scholarship Programme?
The scholarships offered under Keep India Smiling Foundational Scholarship Programme are as follows:
- Keep India Smiling Foundational Scholarship Programme for Education
- Keep India Smiling Foundational Scholarship Programme for Sportspersons
- Keep India Smiling Foundational Grant for Individuals Helping Others
Know Here: How To Get A College Scholarship
- Contact Us- 011-430-92248 (Ext- 125) Monday to Friday – 10:00AM to 6PM
- Email- [email protected]
Colgate Scholarship 2022 Online Form
Those, who are interested to take advantage of this scholarship, should ensure their eligibility condition and then fill Palmolive Scholarship Program Application Form before the closing date.
The foremost step to apply for Colgate Palmolive Scholarship scheme 2022 is to give a miss call on 1800 313 4575 number and then give answers of some questions to the callers. Aspirants who will be shortlisted for the Colgate Palmolive Limited Scholarship amount will get the sufficient scholarship amount through Account payee cheque to the winner children or their parents.
Something That You Should Put an Eye On
|College is Registered OR AICTE||Best Career Opportunities|
|List of Fake Universities||Online Quiz for Competitive Exams|
|UGC Approved University List||How Do Toppers Study?|