COMEDK Fee Structure
Planning to take admission in reputed engineering medical colleges of Karnataka? Check out the COMEDK Fee Structure according to different courses along with their fee details. However, COMEDK admission in B.E./MBBS/B.D.S. courses has been started, so the interested aspirants must be knowing about updated COMEDK Fee details that has been presented below.
COMEDK Fee Structure
What Is the COMEDK Fee Structure 2021?
Consortium of Medical, Engineering and Dental Colleges of Karnataka conducts entrance exam for providing admission to B.E./MBBS/B.D.S courses. With the help of COMEDK Fee structure, you can invest the amount of fee to take admission in Engineering Medical Colleges.
Courses offered under the COMDEK:
- B.S (Medical)
- S (Dental)
- E (Bachelor of Engineering)
- Arch (Bachelor of Architecture)
COMEDK 2021 Fee Structure
|Course||Annual tuition fee|
payable at the time of
|Engineering (B.E) or|
Architecture (B. Arch)
The maximum tuition fee of for B.E /B.Arch is Rs. 1,37,500/- so left amount that is above Rs.50,000/- shall be paid at the time of admission to the college.
UGET Application fee
COMEDK Fee Structure contains listed details
|Registration Options||PCB/ PCM||PCMB|
|COMED-K UGET Only||Rs. 1200||Rs. 1500|
|Uni-GAUGE EMeD Only||Rs. 1500||Rs. 2000|
|Both Uni-GAUGE EMeD and COMEDK UGET||Rs. 2000||Rs. 2500|
PGET Application Fee:
For the course of PGET, students have to pay application fee of Rs. 3000/- which is non-refundable.
What is the method of payment?
- Annual fee of the first year, for different under course and post graduate courses should be paid by the candidates in the form of demand draft drawn only on nationalized banks in favour of COMEDK and indicating the test admission ticket number (TAT number) there on, payable at Bangalore when they come for centralized counselling.
- Apiarists should come with complete preparation to participate in the counseling with proper demand draft before registering themselves for selecting a seat.
Find Here: Scholarships in India
COMEDK Engineering Colleges Fee Structure:
|CET Fee in unaided colleges|
(from non minority)
|Rs. 46000/-||Rs. 35000/-||Rs. 38090/-|
and Rs. 41590/-
|COMED- K Fee in unaided|
colleges (from non
|Rs. 357500/-||Rs. 25300/-||Rs. 13700/-|
|CET Fee in Govt. colleges||Rs. 16700/-||Rs. 14400/-||Rs. 18090/-|
Method of Payment for UGET/ PGET:
Fee can be paid through Bank Challan at any branch of Axis Bank. Go through below mentioned steps:
- Visit the official website that is www.comedk.org
- Select “hit to Apply for UGET” link available under “Login COMEDK UGET Application” head.
- Press on “FEE STRUCTURE” link.
- Hit on “Register for Uni-GAUGE-E Exam” link.
- Choose “FEES” option.
- Registered candidates need to Use “User ID” and “Password”, received by you as SMS/ Email to “Login” and “Submit” your application.
- New users are required to register.
- Now, fill the application form correctly and recheck it once before pressing “Submit” button.
- After submitting the form, a new page will be opened and you will get two options to deposit offline / online.
- Then, select the Offline (Challan based) Payment option and enter Captcha and submit the application
- Now, you will get a Tab “Challan” at application view page and download the Pre-printed Challan on your desktop and take a print out of it.
- After completing this process, you need to visit authorized Axis bank branches and pay the amount of fee and re-Log in to the Application Portal and upload Signed/ Sealed Challan scanned copy.
- At last, choose your city and submit the application form.
Some important Links you should check:
|COMEDK Application Form||Get Here|
|COMEDK Counselling||Get Here|
|COMEDK Answer Key||Get Here|
|COMEDK Results||Get Here|
|COMEDK Syllabus||Get Here|
|COMEDK Cut off||Get Here|
|COMEDK Official Link||Get Here|
Candidates, who want to deposit their fee they can pay through online mode by using Net Banking, Credit Card and Debit Card. Follow the below stated steps:
- Log on to the official website that is www.comedk.org
- Now choose ‘UGET Details” head accessible at top menu bar.
- Select “About UGET and Notification” link from there.
- You will be moved to new page, go under left side & select “Fees head”.
- Go through all details about COMEDK Fee Structure.
- Afterwards, hit on suitable link and Fill Online Application Form.
- You will be directed to Citrus payment portal after pressing on submit button to complete the payment process.
- At last, you can pay your fee as follow above said instructions by using Net Banking, Credit Card and Debit Card.
List Of Colleges In COMEDK:
- Adichunchangiri Institute of Medical Science, Balagangadharanatha Nagara
- Basaveshwara Medical College & Hospital, Chitradurga
- BVV Sangha’s S. Nijalingappa Medical College, Bagalkot
- Muller’s Medical College (Christian Minority), Mangalore
- HKE Society’s M R Medical College, Gulbarga
- JJM Medical College, Davangere
- SS Institute of Medical Sciences & Research Centre, Davangere
- Sri Dharmasthala Manjunatheswara College of Medical Sciences & Hospital (Tulu Minority), Dharwad
- JSS Medical College, Mysore
- KVG Medical College, Sullia
- Kempegowda Institute of Medical Sciences, Bangalore
- MS Ramaiah Medical College, Bangalore
Know Here: How To Get A College Scholarship
COMEDK Fee Structure 2021
To get admission in any course under COMEDK, candidates have to appear in entrance test. On the basis of UGET or PGET exam score, aspirants may take admission in this institute. COMEDK UGET exam is scheduled to be organized in the month of May 2021. This exam will organize in 697 exam centers across 153 cities.
Candidates May Also Search Related to:
- COMEDK Medical Colleges Fee Structure
- COMEDK UGET Fee Structure
- COMEDK Fee Structure for Btech
- COMEDK Fee Structure for MBBS
- COMEDK Fee Structure for Engineering
- COMEDK Colleges Fee Structure
- COMEDK Dental Colleges Fee Structure
- COMEDK Engg Fee Structure
- COMEDK Karnataka Fee Structure
- COMEDK MBBS Fee Structure
- Fee Structure of COMEDK
- COMEDK Fee Structure Quora
- COMEDK College Wise Fee Structure
Get equipped with all details about COMEDK Fee Structure 2021 such as Medical (M.B.B.S), Dental B.D.S & Engineering (B.E) or Architecture (B. Arch) from the above segment of this page.
Something That You Should Put An Eye On
|Top 10 Job Oriented Courses||College is Registered/AICTE Approved?|
|Medical Entrance Exams||UGC Approved University List|
|Which Career Suit Me?||List of Fake Universities|
|Top Universities in India||Top Colleges in India|