District Merit Scholarship
Government of Kerala invites applications for District Merit Scholarship from students of Kerala who are currently studying in Higher Secondary, VHSC, ITI or polytechnic Course. So, applicants can apply for DMS Scholarship 2021 by filling Fresh or Renewal Application Form as per desirability till the last date which is provided below.
District Merit Scholarship Scheme Important Dates:
- Organization Name: Kerala Directorate of Collegiate Education (DCE Scholarship)
- Scholarship Name: District Merit Scholarship (DMS) Fresh & Renewal
- Amount of Scholarship: Rs. 1,250/- per annum to each scholar
- Applicable State: Kerala
- Official Website: www.dcescholarship.kerala.gov.in
District Merit Scholarship 2021
Question: Who is Eligible to Apply for DMS Scheme Notification?
- Those who have scored A Plus in all subjects in the SSLC Examination, conducted by Board of Public Examinations, Kerala State
- Should be studying for Higher Secondary/ VHSC/ ITI/ Poly Technic Course
Get Details: Scholarships In India
Question: What is the Motive of Scheme?
The main motive of this scheme is to aware candidates regarding the engineering courses after 10th or 12th.
Question: What is DMS Amount?
Selected candidates will get Rs. 1,250/- per annum.
Know Here: How To Get A College Scholarship
Question: What is Process of Selection?
On Basis of Academic Record and Income of Parents
Question: How to Fill District Merit Scholarship Application Form?
- Log on to official website i.e. www.dcescholarship.kerala.gov.in
- Now List of Schemes available in Types of scheme Section
- Select the District Merit Scheme (DMS) link
- Hit on Apply Online tab
- Now if you are already registered then enter the details.
- If you are a new candidate then hit on the New Registration link
- Fill Online Form with all necessary details.
- Upload required testimonials hit on the submit tab
- Now complete the further applying procedure
- There you will receive an automated mail regarding Log In ID and Password
- Keep the credentials safe with the intention of using further.
- Take District Merit Scholarship Fresh Application Form for future use.
Do You Know: Best Career Opportunities
Question: How to Fill District Merit Scholarship Renewal Application Form?
- In case to renew account, candidates visit the official website
- Select and hit on the DMS link.
- Afterwards candidates need to select and hit on District Merit Renewal link
- Once candidates hit a new page will come out.
- Candidates need to enter the details and press submit tab
- A new page will come out along with some further details.
- Candidates need to complete the whole application form
- At last have to hit on the final submission tab
- Once the procedure is complete, scheme will be DMS renewed.
Know Here: How to Prepare For Scholarship Exam
District Merit Scholarship 2021:
Government of Kerala provides DMS Scheme for those candidates who scored A Plus in all subjects in the SSLC Examination, conducted by Board of Public Examinations, Kerala State and also studying for Higher Secondary/ VHSC/ ITI/ Polytechnic Course.
Considering the District Merit Scheme, government of Kerala releases both DMS Fresh and Renewal Application Form. DMS Fresh Application forms are for those candidates who want to register on DMS or who haven’t filled up the DMS Scheme form earlier. On the other hand the Renewal Application Form is for those candidates who have filled up the online applications earlier too.
Something That You Should Put an Eye On
|College is Registered OR AICTE||Scholarship for Engg Students|
|Top Universities in India||Top Colleges in India|
|List of Fake Universities||How Do Toppers Study?|