Dr. Ambedkar Scholarship
Dr. Ambedkar Scholarship is granted by the Ministry of Social Justice. The main objective of Dr. Ambedkar Scholarship is to financially help the students of economically backward classes. Candidates interested in applying must check Pre-Matric/ Post-Matric scheme eligibility criteria, application status, complete details of scholarship list etc from the below segment of this page.
Dr. Ambedkar Scholarship 2021 Highlights:
|Authority||Ministry of Social Justice|
|Official Portal||National Scholarship Portal|
|Official web page||www.scholarships.gov.in|
|Scholarship name||Dr. Ambedkar Scholarship|
|Scheme for||PAN India|
In this page, we have mention complete details of Dr Ambedkar Scholarship 2021. Eligible candidates must read the important information and apply before the last date of Dr. Ambedkar Scholarship.
Dr. Ambedkar Scholarship
Dr Ambedkar Scholarship Eligibility:
- Applying candidate must be the member of Denotified, Nomadic and Semi-Nomadic Tribes(DNTs) not included in the Scheduled castes, Scheduled Tribes and Other Backward classes.
- The family annual income of the applicants must be less than Rs. 2 lakh.
- Candidate must study in classes 1 to 10, 11, 12 (including general, professional, ITI, 3-year polytechnics,etc.), graduation, postgraduation, M.Phil, Ph.D., and post-doctoral programs.
Dr. Ambedkar Pre and Post-Matric Students Scholarship:
|Dr. Ambedkar Scholarship List|
Required marks in the qualifying exam to avail Dr Br Ambedkar Scholarship:
|Class||Percentage of marks (%)|
|70% in matriculation|
In case of BC (Block-B) students, 80 in matric
|60% in matriculation|
In case of BC (Block-B) students,
75 in matric
|1st year of Graduation|
which includes Arts/
(1st year)/ Engineering
Medical & allied courses
|75% in class 12 board exam||70% in class 12 board exam|
|1st year of Post|
discipline/ Engineering &
other technical or
Medical & allied courses
|65% in graduation||60% in graduation|
Know Here: How to Prepare For Scholarship Exam
Dr. Ambedkar Scholarship Rewards:
|Group I – Graduate and PG-level courses like M.Phil., Ph.D. Post-doctoral Medicine Research, Engineering & Allied courses, Veterinary & Allied Classes, Fashion Tech, Agriculture, Management, etc. Commercial Pilot License (CPL) course PG Diploma courses in leadership & Pharmacy CA/ ICWA/ CS/ CFA/ L.L.M||Hosteller receives Rs. 1200 per month for a period of 10 months. Rs. 550 per month is provided today scholars for a period of 10 months.|
|Group II – Graduate/ PG courses leading to degree/ diploma/ certificate in areas such as pharmacy, Nursing, LLB, BFS, Mass Com, Hotel Management, Financial Services for which minimum level in class 12 and more|
PG Courses such as MA/ M.Sc./ M.Com/ M.Ed. etc.
|Rs. 820 per month for a period of 10 months. Today scientists are provided Rs. 530 per month for a period of 10 months.|
|Group III – All classes not followed by Group I &II and leading to a BA/ B.Sc/ B.Com degree, etc. Hostellers are granted.||Rs. 570 per month for a period of 10 months. Day scholars are provided Rs.300 per month for a duration of 10 months.|
|Group IV – All non-degree post-matriculation classes fro which the minimum qualification is class 10 such as class 11 & 12, both general and professional, ITI, 3-year Diploma, Polytechnic, etc.||Hostellers receive Rs.380 per month for a period of 10 months. Day scholars are provided Rs. 230 per month for a duration of 10 months.|
Read Complete Details of: Dr Ambedkar Scholarship Haryana
Dr. Ambedkar Pre Matric Scholarship 2021 to DNT Students:
|Class I to VIII||Rs.1000 per student for 10 months|
|Class IX to X||Rs.1500 per student for 10 months|
Dr. Ambedkar Post Matric Scholarship 2021 to DNT Students:
|For hostellers||ranges between Rs.1200 per month and Rs.380 per month|
|For days scholars||ranges between Rs.550 to Rs.230 per month|
Dr. Ambedkar Scholarship Application Procedure:
Candidates needs to follow the given steps to fill up the Dr Ambedkar Scholarship Form.
- Visit the official portal of Welfare of Scheduled Caste & Backward Classes Department, Government of Haryana i.e. www.haryanascbc.gov.in
- On the left side of the home page under “Quick Links” section, press on “Application Forms” link.
- Press on “Scholarship to Students Belonging to Scheduled Castes, Backward Classes (Block A and B) Under Dr. Ambedkar Medhavi Chhatar Sanshodhit Yojna” link and download the application form.
Download: Dr Bhimrao Ambedkar Scholarship Form
- For online application form process, visit National Scholarship Portal:
Apply Online: National Scholarship Portal
Dr Ambedkar Scholarship – Key Documents:
- An attested copy of caste certificate
- An attested copy of Aadhaar card
- An attested copy of the marksheet of the class passed on the basis of which student can apply for the scholarship
- An attested copy of the bank account number of the applicant
- Copy of the applicant’s identity card
- An attested copy of income certificate
- Ambedkar Scholarship Punjab Last Date: February 2021
- Ambedkar Scholarship Haryana Last Date: Notified Soon
All the details about Dr. Ambedkar Scholarship 2021 such as eligibility of Pre Matric and Post Matric Scholarship, awards, application form process is well mentioned on this page of recruitmentresult.com Candidates must go through the complete details before applying for the form.
Something That You Should Put an Eye On
|List Of Scholarship in India||How To Get A College Scholarship|
|How Do Toppers Study?||College is Registered OR AICTE|
|Entrance Exam in India||List of Fake Universities|
|Top Colleges in India||Best Career Opportunities|