The Karnataka ePASS scholarship is offered to candidates having any economical or financial issues and belonging from backward society. Applicants can submit ePASS Scholarship 2022 application form before the last date. The most important part is ePASS Scholarship for the SC/ST students for their higher education belongs to TS/AP/Karnataka state, India.
These days, because of high cost of education, loans become part of education system. The students cannot continue their education without taking a loan. If you are tenth pass student In India and looking for financial help for your further studies can apply for ePASS Scholarship Scheme by filling form till last date.
ePASS Scholarship Last Date!!!
Students can apply for the ePASS Scholarship 2022 by following the guidelines available below! To fetch more details about ePASS Scholarship Status, scroll down this page modified by team of recruitmentresult.com.
ePASS TS Scholarship
Government of Telangana has introduced TS ePASS Scholarship scheme for SC, ST categories whose annual parental income is Rs. two Lakhs or below. Candidates can check TS epass scholarship status 2022.Students may apply for epass Telangana Scholarship by hitting on link placed here.
- The candidates must belong to SC/ST/BC/EBC/DW/MW category can fill ePASS Scholarship Online Form.
- Candidates who belong to the SC or ST category must make sure that the family income must not exceed 2 lakhs rupees per annum
- The family income of BC and Minority welfare student from Rural and Urban areas must not be more than 1.5 lakhs and 2 lakhs annually
- EBC and Disabled Welfare Students must not be more than 1 lakh rupees per annum
- The candidates need to maintain 75% attendance at the end of each quarter in case of renewal
Check Out List Of: Scholarship in India
ePASS Scholarship Amount
The candidates are granted up to 100% tuition fee under TS ePASS Post Matric Scholarship which also depends on the types of course. Post Matric Scholarship has two components which are reimbursement of tuition fee (RTF) to the college and maintenance fee to the student (MTF).
Telangana Epass Online Application Process 2022
- First of all, aspirants must reach at the official website of that is telanganaepass.cgg.gov.in
- On the home page, you need to choose the suitable link of TS Epass Scholarship from below given options:
- Post Matric Scholarship Services
- Pre Matric Scholarship Services
- Now select the appropriate link such as Fresh / Renewal Registration and then fill the application form with correct and accurate information.
- After filling the details, candidates must have to upload the below mentioned documents in the proper manner.
- After that, recheck your filled details and hit on “Submit” button.
- At last, candidates must take a print out of duly filled Telangana ePASS Scholarship Fresh Application or Telangana ePASS Scholarship Renewal Application form for future reference.
|Apply for the scholarship schemes||Press Here|
|Know the application number||Press Here|
|Bank remittance details||Press Here|
|Scholarship Trans ID details||Press Here|
ePASS Karnataka Scholarship:
State Government of Karnataka provides Epass Karnataka Scholarship to Backward Classes. Students of Karnataka, who are unable to continue their education due to financial problems, may apply for Karnataka EPASS Scholarship.
- Applicant must be a resident of Karnataka.
- Student should have completed 10th or 12th class with minimum of 60% or above marks.
- Candidate may belong to the schedule caste or other backward caste can apply for ePASS Karnataka Scholarship.
- Family income of the Applicant should not exceed Rs. 2 lakhs.
- EPASS karnataka Scholarship is for students who are pursuing any course currently 10th, 12th, undergraduate and postgraduates in the recognized institution of Karnataka.
ePass Karnataka Vidyasiri Scholarship Amount:
Selected contenders against Vidyasiri Scholarship (Fresh/Renewal) will receive Rs. 1500/- per month. Amount will be transferred directly to the bank account of applicants and offered for 10 months in a year.
Ways To Fill EPASS Karnataka Scholarship 2022 Form:
- At first step, visit official site of organization karepass.cgg.gov.in
- Choose EPASS karnataka Scholarship notice.
- Go through notice with utmost care.
- Hit on Registration Link.
- Enter asked details in EPASS karnataka Scholarship form.
- You will get your application no. and password.
- Login into your account with the help of application no. and password.
- Fill up ePASS Scholarship Online Application Form with asked details.
- Upload required scanned documents along with ePASS Scholarship Application Form.
- Submit your karnataka Scholarship form & carry print out of same for further purpose.
- Candidates also check their epass scholarship application status from their login ID.
- epass scholarship renewal will also done through same steps.
|Apply for the scholarship schemes||Press Here|
|Know the application number||Press Here|
|Check the application status||Press Here|
|Check the status of hostel application||Press Here|
|Get Prathibha acknowledgement||Press Here|
ePASS AP Scholarship:
Eligibility Criteria for AP ePASS Scholarship:
- Students who belong to the categories of SC, ST are eligible to apply for Electronic payment and Application system of scholarship 2022.
- Aspirants whose annual parental income is Rs. Two Lakhs or below & BC, EBC, Disabled Welfare Students whose parental income is Rs. One lakh or below may apply.
- Students whose attendance is 75% at the end of each quarter are eligible.
Post Matric Courses approved by the concerned University/Board having duration of 1 year and above:
Professional Courses (Degree and PG Courses in Medicine, Engineering, Technology, Management, Agriculture, Veterinary and Allied Sciences, Business Finance, Business administration and Computer Applications/ Science, Commercial pilot License course)
Other professional and technical graduate and PG including (M.Phil, PhD and post doctoral research) level courses not covered in Group-I. C.A./I.C.W.A./C.S./ etc., courses, all post graduate, graduate level diploma courses, all certificate level courses.
Must Read: How To Get A College Scholarship
Process to check Andhra Pradesh ePass Application Status:
AP Epass Status Andhra Pradesh Scholarship may checked by following listed guidelines.
To know your Application Status, follow listed ways.
- Enter your Application Number
- Select Academic Year
- Enter your SSC Exam Number
- Choose Year of Pass
- Select SSC Pass Type
- Enter your Date of Birth
- Hit ob “Get Status” button.
How to apply for AP Epass Scholarship 2022?
- First of all, contenders may reach at the official website i.e. epass.apcfss.in
- Move under left side, choose suitable link regarding AP Epass Scholarship Apply Online.
- After reading all details, download AP Scholarship form.
- Fill application form with correct and accurate details.
- Upload below mentioned documents.
- Preview your filled details and hit on “Submit” button.
- At last stage, acquire print out of duly ePASS Scholarship Form for future need.
Press Here For: AP ePASS Scholarship Link
HP ePASS Scholarship:
HP ePASS – List of Centrally Sponsored Scholarships
- National Scheme of Incentive to Girls for Secondary Education
- Pre-Matric Scholarship Scheme for SC/ST Students
- Pre-Matric Scholarship Scheme for OBC Students
- Post-Matric Scholarship Scheme for SC/ST Students
- Post-Matric Scholarship Scheme for OBC Students
- Dr Ambedkar Post-Matric Scholarship for EBC Students
- Upgradation of Merit of SC/ST Students
- Merit-cum-Means Scholarship Scheme for Minority Community Students
- Post-Matric Scholarship to Minority Community Students
- Maulana Azad National Scholarship Scheme for Meritorious Girl Students of Minority Community
- National Means-cum-Merit Scholarships
- Scholarship to Disabled Students
- Dr Ambedkar Pre-Matric Scholarship for DNTs
- Dr Ambedkar Post-Matric Scholarship for DNTs
HP ePASS – List of State Sponsored Scholarships
- Dr Ambedkar Medhavi Chattervriti Yojana for SC Students
- Dr Ambedkar Medhavi Chattervriti Yojana for OBC Students
- Swami Vivekanand Utkrisht Yojana
- Thakur Sen Negi Utkrisht Chattervriti Yojana
- Kalpana Chawala Chattervriti Yojana
- Mukhya Mantri Protsahan Yojana
- Maharshi Balmiki Chattervriti Yojana
- IRDP Scholarship Scheme
- Sainik School Sujanpur Tihara Scholarship
- Rashtriya Indian Military College Scholarship
- NDA Scholarship Scheme
- Financial Assistance to Children of Armed Forces personnel killed/disabled during war/operations
- Mukhya Mantri Gyandeep Yojana
- Indira Gandhi Utkrisht Chattervriti Yojana for Plus Two Students
- Lahaul Spiti Pattern
- Girls Attendance Scholarship
HP ePASS – List of Technical Education Schemes
- Scholarships for ITI Students (SC/ST/OBC/General students)
- Scholarships for Diploma Courses
- Scholarships for PG/Degree & Engineering Level Courses
Eligibility Criteria for HP ePASS Scholarship
H.P. bonafide students, studying within state or outside state, within India, having valid AADHAAR (UID / EID) Credentials and fulfilling the Scheme specific guidelines are eligible to apply under these scholarship schemes.
How Can I Apply for HP ePASS Scholarship
- Log on to the ePass website at http://hpepass.cgg.gov.in .
- Press on the “Apply Online” button below Official login.
- Read the Instructions carefully and Mark the checkbox at the end of the page certifying “I have read the Instructions. Proceed to Registration / Login Page.”
- First time users click on “Register”, which would take you to the “Student Registration Form”.
- Enter your basic details (like AADHAAR Details (UID / EID), Name, Date of Birth, Father & Mother Name, Category, Mobile No. & eMail) on the form, match the Security Captcha, and Click on “Register”. (Please note that either Mobile No. or eMail address would be mandatory, as the computer generated Password would be sent through SMS / e-Mail on Registration).
- Once registered, then enter your login details “Login Id/ AADHAAR & Password”, and click on “Login”.
- After Login, the student needs to fill the various details in the following order:
(a) Primary Details
(b) Candidate Details
(c) Present Institution Details
(d) Contact Details
(e) Bank Details
(f) Certificates Details
- The Student can edit / update or fill his form in parts, then take a printout of Online Application Form, and submit the same along with the Scheme Specific Document(s) to the respective Institution, within the stipulated time as mentioned in the Schedule above.
- After successful submission of his Online Application Form, it would be automatically forwarded to his Institute for verification. 10. After that the Student can check the status of his online application, any time, by loging in at the ePass Website, and keep a track of all progress.
Press Here For: ePASS HP Scholarship
Candidate can avail more information regarding ePASS Scholarship 2022 by going through this Official Link. Stay connected with this page to get latest updates regarding ePASS 2022 Scholarship.
Something That You Should Put An Eye On
|Latest Jobs By Qualification||Scholarship for Engineering Students|
|Entrance Exam in India||Top 10 Job Oriented Courses|
|Which Career Suit Me?||How Do Toppers Study?|