Online Registration for DTU Counselling will be started from 03rd Week of June 2021. DTU Seat Allotment will be done on basis of marks obtained in JEE Main 2021. Check JAC Delhi Counseling Schedule, DTU Counselling Status details from below page.
Overview of DTU Counselling 2021:
- Conducted By: Delhi Technological University
- Admission Form: B.E./B.Tech. And B.Arch
- Opening date for online Registration and choice filling: 03rd Week of Jun 2021
- Last Date for Online Payment: Fourth Week of June, 2021
- Official Website: dtu.ac.in
DTU Counselling Schedule 2021:
|Events||DTU Counselling Dates|
|Start of Online Fee Submission, Registration and Choice Filling for DTU Counseling||Third Week of June, 2021|
|Last Date for Online Payment (Net Banking/Credit Card/Debit Card)||Fourth Week of June, 2021|
|Last Date for Registration and Choice Filling||Fourth Week of June, 2021|
|Verification of Documents for defense quota (all institutes) and IIIT-D bonus marks||Fourth Week of June, 2021|
|JAC Delhi 2021 Seat Allotment Round-I||Fourth Week of June, 2021|
|Document Verification for others||Fourth Week of June till First Week of July, 2021|
|JAC Delhi Seat Allotment Round-II||First Week of July, 2021|
|Document Verification||First Week of July, 2021|
|JAC Delhi 2021 Seat Allotment Round-III||Second Week of July, 2021|
|Document Verification||Second Week of July, 2021|
|JAC Delhi 2021 Seat Allotment Round -IV||Second Week of July, 2021|
|Document Verification||Third Week of July, 2021|
|JAC Delhi 2021 Seat Allotment Round-V||Third Week of July, 2021|
|Document Verification||Third Week of July, 2021|
|JAC Delhi 2021 Seat Allotment Round-VI||Third Week of July, 2021|
|Document Verification||Fourth Week of July, 2021|
|Upgradation of all admitted candidates||Fourth Week of July, 2021|
|Freezing of branch against this Upgradation||Fourth Week of July, 2021|
|Spot Round – Display of Available Vacancies||Fourth Week of July, 2021|
|Registration cum Participation Fee (Rs. 10,000) Payment for Spot Round||Fourth Week of July, 2021|
|Reporting at DTU for all the participating institutions||Fourth Week of July, 2021|
DTU Counselling Procedure 2021:
Payment of Counselling Fee:
- At first, willing applicants will have to pay the pay counseling fees in order to participate in DTU Counselling Process.
- The counselling fee is non-refundable and can be paid either through offline or online mode.
- To pay the counselling fees candidates will have to login to portal by entering JEE Main 2021 roll number and name of the candidate.
- Candidates will be able to pay their DTU Counselling Fees in an online mode through Credit/Debit Card or Net Banking through Bill Desk Payment Gateway.
- Candidates will be able to pay their JAC Delhi Counselling fees in offline mode as well.
DTU Counselling Registration:
- After successful payment of counselling fees, candidates will have to register to participate in counselling process.
- Also, candidates will have to provide their basic details such as personal and academic details, bank details and thereafter have to upload scanned images of photograph and signature
- Roll number of JEE Main 2021 will be considered as Username for login to portal.
Check Now: Counselling Procedure in Detail
Login to JAC Delhi Account:
- After successful registration, candidates will have to log-in to their JAC Delhi 2021 account. Candidates can check following details from the JAC Delhi account:
- Edit Registration: Candidates will be able to make corrections or modify the details entered during registration process.
- Available Choices: Candidates will be able to access the list of college and course which will be available as per the eligibility of candidate.
- Display Filled Choices: Candidates will be able to view their marked/selected choices.
DTU Counselling Choice Filling:
- Candidates who have successfully registered themselves will have to enter their preferred choices of college or course.
- The options to choose from will be available as per the eligibility of candidate.
- Candidates must select maximum number of options to have a better chance of getting admission.
Choice Locking and Printing of Locked Choices:
- After selecting preferred choices, candidates will have to lock their choices entered. Thereafter, take a printout of selected choices for future reference.
- Candidates must lock their choices within scheduled duration after which it will be automatically locked after the last date of registration.
DTU Counselling Seat Allotment:
- Candidates will be allotted seats on the basis of All India Rank (merit list) prepared by the admission authority.
- During seat allotment of JAC Delhi 2021, candidates preferred choices, merit rank secured and availability of seats will be taken into consideration.
Reporting at Allotted Institute:
- Candidates who have been allotted seats will have to report to allotted institute for document verification process.
- Candidates must carry their payment receipt as well as all original documents along with a set of photocopies of all required documents.
Delhi Technological University Official Website: Press Here
Which Documents are required for Verification?
- Applicable fee payment receipt of Rs. 10,000
- Demand Draft of Rs. 65,000 issued in favour of “JAC DELHI 2021 ADMISSION FEE” payable at New Delhi
- Online Registration Form downloaded from JAC Delhi website
- Three passport size photographs
- Self-attested copies of Admit Card and Score Card of JEE Main 2021.
- Original and self-attested copies of marksheet of the qualifying examination i.e. Class 12th or equivalent.
- Original and self-attested copy of Date of Birth certificate as indicated in High School or equivalent examination i.e. Class 10th.
- Original and self-attested copy for the reserved category / sub-category (if applicable).
- Medical fitness certificate original in case of General/ SC/ ST/ CW/ OBC/ SG/ TP/ CW/ KM
Delhi Technological University Counselling 2021:
DTU 2021 Counselling Registration will be started from 03rd Week of June 2021. JEE Main qualified candidates who wish to take admission through JAC Delhi admission will have to register first for the JAC Delhi 2021 Counselling Process.
Check Here: Documents Required For Counseling
Admission authorities will conduct counselling of JAC Delhi 2021 in an online mode in six rounds. Candidates will be allotted seats into B.E/B.Tech courses in DTU, NSIT and IGDTUW on the basis of marks secured in JEE Main 2021.
After choice filling, candidates will be allotted seats based on the rank secured in merit list, availability of seats and choices entered. Thereafter, candidates will have to report to allotted institute to confirm their admission.
Something That You Should Put An Eye On
|How to Pay Fees Online||Counselling Schedule|
|UGC Approved University List||Scholarship in India|
|Top Colleges in India||List Of Entrance Exam in India|