DU B.Ed Admission
Applicants who want to get admission in Delhi University B.Ed Programme can chek complete details of DU B.Ed Admission from here. Eligible Applicants can fill DU B.Ed Application Forms through online mode by following simple steps given below. Candidates can read more details about DU B.Ed Admission such as Dates, Eligibility, Syllabus, Exam Pattern and other details from below section of this page. To get admission in DU B.Ed Courses, applicants need to appear in entrance exam conducted by the Delhi University.
Overview Of DU B.Ed Admission
|Exam name||DU B.Ed Entrance Exam 2020|
|Conducting body||Delhi University|
|Mode of Examination||MCQ|
|Exam duration||2 Hours|
|Mode of Application||Online|
DU B.Ed Admission
Institution Offered DU B.ED Program
The Bachelor of Education (B.Ed.) is a full time two year programme, offered by the Faculty of Education, University of Delhi at four institutions:
- Department of Education (Central Institute of Education – CIE)
- Lady Irwin College ( LIC)*
- Maharshi Valmiki College of Education (MVCE)
- Shyama Prasad Mukherji College for women (SPMC)*
DU B.ED Eligibility Criteria
Candidates must fulfill both Part A and Part B of the eligibility Conditions.
Minimum Qualifying Marks*
Category-I: Candidates with at least 50% marks in aggregate either in Bachelor’s Degree and / or in the Master’s Degree in Science / Social Science /Humanities/ Commerce or any other qualification equivalent thereto are eligible for admission to the programme.
Category-II: Candidates with at least 55% marks in aggregate in Bachelor’s Degree in Engineering or Technology and specialization in Science and Mathematics with 55% marks or any other qualification equivalent thereto are eligible for admission to the programme.
Eligibility for choosing Subject Category and Teaching Subject
- The candidate will have to choose one subject category and only one teaching subject (within the subject category) from Table 1 which the Candidate must have studied in the qualifying degree i.e. Bachelor’s Degree or Master’s Degree for at least 200 marks or at least 12 credits (as per UGC guidelines related to CBCS courses) in Core Course and Elective Courses and obtained at least 50% marks in this subject.
- This subject category chosen by the candidate will be considered final for preparing merit list and allocation of institutions.
- The subject chosen by the candidate from the subject category (Table 1) will be considered as the teaching subject and will remain to be the same throughout the B.Ed. programme.
- Request for change in subject category will not be entertained under any circumstances for allocation of institutions and seats.
Check Here: Delhi University Courses
Subject Category and Teaching Subjects
|C) Social Science|
|D) Other Subjects|
|E) Other Languages|
|F) Home Science||Home Science|
DU B.Ed 2021 Application Fee
The Application Fee for DU B.Ed Admissions for different categories are:
|SC/ST/Physically Handicapped||Rs. 250/-|
Mode Of Payment
Candidates need to pay DU B.Ed Application fee in two ways that is online and offline mode.
- Online Payment Mode
Candidates can make payment through Credit Card/Debit Card/Net Banking.
- Offline Payment Mode
Candidates can make payment by taking Challan at any SBI branch for paying through offline mode.
Check Here: List Of UGC Approved University
DU B.ED Exam Pattern
|Mode of Exam||Offline mode|
|Test Duration||2 hours|
|Type of Question||Multiple Choice Questions|
|No. of Question||100 Question|
|Total Marks||400 marks|
|Marking Scheme||There is negative marking. For each wrong answer, one mark would be deducted|
DU B.Ed Syllabus
There will be one common entrance test for all the candidates. The test will include questions based on understanding and application of concepts in Science, Social Science and Mathematics at school level (up to senior secondary / class 12), language comprehension in both English and Hindi, reasoning and general awareness on social, political and economic issues. The entrance test will be conducted online only.
Must Read: How To Reduce Negative Marking
DU B.Ed Admission Procedure:
Admission of applicants will be done on the basis of entrance exam which will be of 400 marks. The merit will be prepared on the basis of scores obtained in the Entrance Test. Candidates who have qualified in this entrance exam will further proceed for DU B.Ed Admission.
Documents Required For DU B.Ed Admission
- High School/Secondary School Certificate for verification of date of birth.
- A detailed Statement of Marks of Part- I, II and III at Graduation. In case of Post-graduation being the eligibility, a Statement of Marks at Master’s level.
- Provisional certificate or degree of the qualifying examination.
- Relevant certificates/documents from a competent authority, establishing the candidate’s claim for reservation, for candidates belonging to reserved categories.
- Character Certificate from the institution last attended or from any gazetted officer (valid for six months from the date of issue).
- In the case of candidates in service, a No Objection Certificate from the employer and a letter of sanction of study leave for a period of two years.
Know Here: College is Registered OR AICTE?
How To Apply For DU B.ED Admission 2021?
- First Of all, Candidates need to visit the University of Delhi website that is http://doe.du.ac.in.
- Then Hit “Admission 2021” given at the left side of home page.
- Now, Press “B.Ed Admission 2021” Link and read detailed DU B.Ed Prospectus.
- Check your Eligibility according to the Eligibility criteria given in the prospectus.
- For online application, fill the DU B.Ed Admission Form available on web Portal.
- Fill all the required details in DU B.Ed Application Form carefully and the make payment of application fees through requisite mode.
- Please select the Subject Category and one teaching subject.
- Please select the Centre of examination carefully.
- No Changes in the form are allowed once the online payment has been done.
- After the payment is made, take a print-out of the form and bring it along on the day of admission at the allocated institution.
DU B.ED Important Dates 2021
|Submit the Online Applications Form||May 2021|
|Last date to submit Application Form||June 2021|
|Offline Registration Last date||May 2021|
|Display Entrance Test Online list||June 2021|
|DU B.Ed 2022 Exam Date||June 2021|
|Result Declaration||July 2021|
|Selected candidates Counselling Merit list Display||June 2021|
|DU B.Ed Counselling||July 2021|
People May Also Search For:
- DU B.Ed Entrance Exam 2021
- DU B.Ed Application Form 2021 Date
- DU B.Ed Admission Form
- DU B.Ed Admission Fees
- DU B.Ed Admission 2021 Application Form
- DU B.Ed Admission List
- DU B.Ed Admission 2021 Prospectus
- DU B.Ed Admission Procedure
- DU B.Ed Admission Date 2021
- du cie b.ed admission 2021
- Delhi University B.Ed Admission
- DU B.Ed Online Admission
- DU B.Ed Admission Online Form
- DU B.Ed Admission 2021 Online Form
- DU B.Ed Admission 2021 Apply Online
- DU B.Ed Admission Process
- DU B.Ed Admission Procedure
To Know more details about DU B.Ed Admission 2021, Candidates need to stay in touch with us. You can also bookmark this page of recruitmentresult.com using Ctrl+D.
Something That You Should Put An Eye On
|Delhi University Entrance Exam Syllabus||Delhi University Result|
|DU Admission||Delhi University Date Sheet|
|Delhi University Counselling||Best Career Opportunities|
|Education Loans for Students||Scholarship in India|