UP Police Recruitment
Uttar Pradesh Police Recruitment and Promotion Board are going to release UP Police Recruitment Notification so as to hire the most eligible candidates on 25000 Constable Posts. Those applicants, who are concerned to apply for UP Police Bharti must submit the UPPRB application form through online mode. More details about UP Police Recruitment are given below.
UP Police Bharti Notification Overview:
- Name of Bank: Uttar Pradesh Police Recruitment and Promotion Board
- Post Name: Constable
- UP Police Vacancies: 25000
- Category: UP Police Bharti
- UP Police Recruitment Apply Online Last Date: Check Below
- Official Website: uppbpb.gov.in
UP Police Recruitment 2021
UP Police Vacancy Details:
Constable: 25000 Posts
What is the Eligibility Criteria for UP Police Jobs?
Candidates should possess Intermediate or its equivalent with good academic records from well recognized University/ Institute against UP Police Recruitment Notification.
Age Limitation for UP Police Advertisement:
Applicant’s age must be between 21 to 28 Years. Age relaxation is applicable as per rules.
Check Here: More Police Jobs
What Is UP Police Salary Package?
Candidates who will get selected for the posts of Constable will receive a salary of Rs. 5,200-20,200 with Grade Pay of Rs. 2000/- per month from the recruitment authority of Uttar Pradesh Police Recruitment & Promotion Board.
What Is Application Fee for UP Police Bharti?
- For UP Police Constable : Rs.400/-
- Contenders need to pay application fee through online mode using E-Challan & Debit Card, Credit card, Internet Banking for UP Police Recruitment.
What Is UP Police Selection Process?
Selection will be done on basis of following rounds:
- Written Exam
- Physical Efficiency Test (PET)
- Physical Measurement Test
- Document Verification
- Final Selected Candidates List on Written Exam Marks Basis.
More Links Related To UP Police
|UP Police Salary||UP Police Answer Key|
|UP Police Syllabus||UP Police Result|
|UP Police Admit Card||Sarkari Naukri in UP|
UP Police Constable Exam Pattern 2021:
|Subjects||Total No. of Questions|
|Numerical and Mental Ability||38||76|
|Mental Aptitude/IQ/Reasoning Ability||37||74|
- There will be an Offline objective multiple choice type.
- The Exam will be 150 MCQ with 02 Marks.
- The exam is based on the Subjects General Knowledge 38 Question, General Hindi 37 Question, Numerical & Mental Ability 38 Question, Mental Aptitude, IQ and Reasoning Ability 37 Question.
- The negative marking will be 0.5 Marks.
- The Exam Time Duration of 02 Hours.
- Level Of exam paper will be as per minimum educational standard.
- Physical will be Qualifying Nature. There will be No Marks for Physical Exam.
Physical Efficiency & Measurement Test:
- Race– For Male 4.8 Km. in 25 Minutes and for Female Candidates 2.4 Km. in 14 Minutes.
- Height- For Male- 168 cm. (160 cm Only for ST Category) and for Female Candidates- 152 cm. (147 cm Only for ST Category).
- Chest (Only for Male)- 79 cm. (Phulane Par 84 cm). and 77 cm only for ST Category
Press Here: UP Police Official Link
|Starting date of Applications||Updating Soon|
|Last date of Applications||Updating Soon|
|Last date for fee submission||Updating Soon|
How to Fill UP Police Online Application Form 2021?
- Go through official portal i.e. www.uppbpb.gov.in to apply for UP Police Recruitment/ UP Police Constable Recruitment.
- Hit on appropriate link of UP Police 2021 Recruitment Notification.
- Read the UP Police Notification carefully.
- Eligible candidates have to follow “Apply” button.
- Go for registration while registered candidates need to log in their ID.
- Enter asked details in the format of UP Police Online Application Form.
- Upload passport size photo and other essential documents/ testimonials in proper format for UP Police Recruitment.
- Recheck UP Police Online Form and hit on “Submit” button.
- Take a print out of UP Police Application Form for future reference.
Must Check: Police Exam Preparation Book
FAQs about Uttar Pradesh Police Jobs:
Q 1: Is there any age relaxation given to reserved category candidates?
Ans: Yes, if you are belonging to reserved category then you will be given age relaxation as mentioned below:
- SC: 05 Years
- ST: 02 Years
- OBC: 05 Years
Q 2: How can I Pay application Fee?
Ans: You can pay the fee through Online mode by Debit card/ Credit card/ Internet Banking OR Offline by E-Challan
UP Police Recruitment Advertisement Details:
Uttar Pradesh Police Recruitment and Promotion Board has announced the Uttar Pradesh Police Recruitment Notification on its official website to fill up 25000 Post of Constable. Those applicants who fulfill all eligibility criteria can apply for UP Police 2021 Recruitment/ UP Bharti by filling the application form.
Applicants can fill the UP Police Application Form through online mode on or before last date. To grab more details regarding UP Police Recruitment 2021/ Uttar Pradesh Police Bharti, you are suggested to visit to the official portal while you may be with us by subscribing our free email service for future updates.
Something That You Should Put An Eye On
|Best Career Opportunities||Upcoming Government Jobs|
|Jobs By Qualification||Jobs by Organization|
|Best State Government Jobs||Employment News This Week|