Exim Bank Recruitment 2023 : –Export –Import Bank of India (India Exim Bank) has released a vacancy notification on its official website for filling up 45 vacant post of Management Trainee (MT) in various discipline. Eligible Candidates may apply online from 21 October, 2023 to 10 November, 2023. Interested Candidates can read this article to reveal all the information of vacancy details like Post Name, No. of Vacancies, Category wise Reservation Status, Age Limit & Relaxation, Pay Scale, Qualification & Experience, Application Fee, Selection Process, How to Apply, Important Dates to Remember and Useful Link given below on this web page. Read this post carefully to know all the details of Exim Bank Recruitment 2023 –
Exim Bank Recruitment 2023 Overview
|Name of Recruitment Organization||India Exim Bank|
|Head Quarter Address||Centre One Building, Floor 21, Word Trade Centre Complex, Cuffe Parade, Mumbai – 400005 (Maharashtra)|
|Recruitment Notification No. –||HRM/MT/2023-24/01 Date 10/10/2023|
|Name of Recruitment||Exim Bank Recruitment 2023|
|Name of the Article||Exim Bank Recruitment 2023 Apply Online for 45 Management Trainee Post|
|Name of Post||Management Trainee|
|Total Number of Vacancies||45 Posts|
|Type of Article||Latest Govt Jobs|
|Who can Apply||Indian Citizen|
|Read the official Notification Details|
|Starting Date to Apply||21 October, 2023|
|Closing Date to Apply||10 November, 2023|
|Official Website –||https://www.eximbankindia.in/
Exim Bank Recruitment 2023 Vacancy Details –
Advertisement No. – HRM/MT/2023-24/01, Dated -10/10/2023
Recruitment Organization Authority – India Exim Bank
Name of Post -Management Trainee
Total No. of Vacancies – 45 Posts
Discipline and Vacancies & Reservation Status –
Banking Operations – 35 (UR-16, SC -05, ST -02, OBC NCL – 09, EWS – 03, PwBD -01),
Digital Technology – 07 (UR – 05, SC -01, ST-0, OBC NCL – 01)
Rajbhasha – 02 (UR)
Administration – 01 (UR)
Exim Bank Recruitment 2023 Eligibility Criteria, Pay Scale –
1.Management Trainee (Banking Operations) –
- Minimum 60% aggregate marks / equivalent Cumulative Grade Points Average (CGPA), in Graduation.
- MBA/PGDBA, with specialization in Finance or Chartered Accountants (CA). MBA/PGDBA course should be of a minimum 2-year full time duration, with a specialization in Finance with a minimum 60% aggregate marks / equivalent CGPA.
- Candidates who have appeared/are appearing for the MBA/PGDBA or Chartered Accountancy and are expecting their results in the year 2024 are eligible to apply.
2.Management Trainee (Digital Technology) –
- Minimum 60% or equivalent grade in B.E/B. Tech Degree in Computer Science/ Information Technology/ Electronics & Communication OR Minimum 60% in any Graduation Course & MCA.
3.Management Trainee – (Rajbhasha) – · Master’s degree from a recognized University in Hindi or English with English or Hindi as a compulsory or elective subject or as a medium of examination at the degree level.
- Master’s degree from a recognized University in any subject other than Hindi or English with Hindi or English medium and English or Hindi as a compulsory or elective subject or as a medium of examination at the degree level.
- Master’s degree from a recognized University in any subject other than Hindi or English with Hindi and English as a compulsory or elective subject or either of the two as a medium of examination and the other as a compulsory or elective subject at the degree level.
- Management Trainee (Administration) –
- MBA/PGDBA with bachelor’s degree in engineering, or Post Graduate qualification in hotel and hospitality management/facilities management.
- Minimum 60% aggregate marks /equivalent Cumulative Grade Points Average (CGPA), in Graduation and Post Graduation.
Note – Candidates should possess excellent communication skills and should be proficient in the use of computers and information technology.
Age Limit (As on 01/10/2023) –21 to 25 years.
SC/ST – Maximum 30 years
OBC (NCL) – Maximum 28 years
PwBD(SC/ST) – Maximum 40 years
PwBD (OBC) – Maximum 38 years
PwBD (Gen/EWS) – Maximum 35 years
Age Relaxation – Age Relaxation in upper limit will be given to only reserved categories as per rules and regulations
Reservation and Relaxation – Reservation & Relaxation in Vacancies, Eligibility Criteria, Application Fee, Selection Process etc will be given as per GOI Rules and Regulations.
Pay Scale –Rs.36000-1490-46430-1740-499910-1990-63840/- Per Month (In Training Period – Rs. 55000/-Per Month)
Job Location – All India
Job Employment type – Regular Basis
Job Role – Management
Job Period – Permanent
Training Period – One year
Exim Bank Recruitment 2023 Selection Process, Application Fee
Who can apply – Indian Citizen (Male /Female)
Selection Process –– Online Written Test (Objective & Descriptive) and Interview , Document Verification & Medical Examination
Exam Date /Centre, Interview Date,Time, Venue –
Tentative Month of Examination – December, 2023
Tentative Month of Interview – January, 2024
Exam Centre / Interview Venue – Ahmedabad, Bangalore, Bilaspur, Bhopal, Bhubaneshwar, Chandigarh/Mohali, Chennai, Guwahati, Hyderabad, Jodhpur, Kolkata, Lucknow, Nagpur, Mumbai/Navi Mumbai/Thane/MMR region, Delhi/NCR and Patna. The examination centres might change if sufficient number of candidates are not available. Interviews will be held at Mumbai and or New Delhi.
Form Type – Online Application Form
Apply Mode – Online
Application Fee – General and OBC – Rs. 600/-, SC/ST/PwBD/EWS/ Female – Rs. 100/-
Payment Mode – Online Method (Debit /Credit Card / Net Banking/IMPS/Cash Cards/ MObile Wallets/UPI
Exim Bank Recruitment 2023 How to Apply –
Apply Pre Requisite -/Enclosure -/ Documents –
- Valid & Active Email Id
- Mobile No.
- Educational Qualification with Marks sheet
- Left thumb Impression
- A Hand written declaration
- Id & Address Proof
- Caste /Category / PH/ Domicile / NOC (if applicable)
How to Apply –
Interested Candidates are required to read the full details of vacancy advertisement before applying to be sure about eligibility conditions and applying procedure. A set of instructions has been given in the official Recruitment notification pdf file. It is available on official website of Exim Bank through a link provided below on this web page. Eligible Candidates may apply online after going through below given instructions –
Exim Bank Recruitment 2023 How to Fill Online Application Fee –
Steps to follow while applying online –
- First, visit the official website @ eximbankindia.in
- Search And check for the Exim Bank Management Trainee Recruitment Notification available on official website
- Open Management Trainee Jobs notification and check Eligibility and be ensure about eligibility criteria and applying process
- Check the last date carefully before starting the application form.
- If you are eligible, Fill the application form without any mistakes.
- Pay the application fee (If applicable) and submit the application form before the last date and capture the Application form number/acknowledgment number.
- Take a print out for future use.
Address – Centre One Building, Floor 21, Word Trade Centre Complex, Cuffe Parade, Mumbai – 400005 (Maharashtra)
Important Dates –
|Online Apply Starting Date||21 October, 2023|
|Online Apply Closing Date||10 November, 2023|
To Apply Online & Full Details for Exim Bank Recruitment 2023 Go through below given useful web links –
Important Links –
|Online Apply Link –||Click Here will be activated on 21/10/2023
|Official Notification Pdf Link||Click Here
|Official Website||Click Here